Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happened to the infinite love forum?

+9
Damn'sod..!!!
amethyst
shotsy
strider
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Superfly
deathcultreject
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to the infinite love forum?

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:57 am

lol, the server changed my for F.U.C.K'S sake response to "flippin' heck"! How did your's come out "f.u.c.k." and mine "flippin' heck" Droike?
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to the infinite love forum?

Post  shotsy Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 am

amethyst wrote:lol, the server changed my for F.U.C.K'S sake response to "flippin' heck"! How did your's come out "f.u.c.k." and mine "flippin' heck" Droike?

Seriously? I'll give it try:

flippin' heck flippin' heck flippin' heck

Let's see what happens when I post.

shotsy

Back to top Go down

Post  shotsy Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 am

It did it! It changed f*ck to flippin heck! Lol!!

shotsy

Back to top Go down

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 am

Droike wrote:
amethyst wrote:
Droike wrote:
amethyst wrote:I logged in here too to find out where infinite love went, but deathcultrject beat me to the punch thumbs up

Sorry cheeb, sodman, what ever.......you are getting the rebound effect Laughing

BTW, why do you have on your website that when you click on "who's online", you can pinpoint their locations?

What's with that dude?

So anyway, what's the deal with infinite love?

Oh for fucks sake the server is down. Its no big shit it happens especially when you do things on the cheep.

Want to know what? If the site had been pulled or removed for any reason it would say breatch of TOS, expired etc.

For flippin' heck's sake, that's a succinct and to the point answer thumbs up But I still wanna know anyway....

OK, thank's for the explanation
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:03 am

shotsy wrote:It did it! It changed f*ck to flippin heck! Lol!!

Laughing Funny ain't it?
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  shotsy Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:05 am

Ammy, I thought you might like this:

Don't worry, it's not what you think.

shotsy

Back to top Go down

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:14 am

shotsy wrote:Ammy, I thought you might like this:

Don't worry, it's not what you think.

Aw, just like my puddy tat lol!

BTW, whoever sent me a pm, I could not open it, as I think there's a mechanical glitch on this here forum...try and re-send it, whoever you are in internet land
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  shotsy Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:20 am

It wasn't me dear. I pm'd some of the gang back over at 'you know where' to give the heads up on what's going on if they didn't already know and where we can be found. I also gave a shout to someone on MSN as well in case she's interested.

shotsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 am

I thought I remembered that Icke predicted that the IL forum would go down.

Didn't he say this on the Wogan show 25 years ago. popcorn
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:42 am

shotsy wrote:It wasn't me dear. I pm'd some of the gang back over at 'you know where' to give the heads up on what's going on if they didn't already know and where we can be found. I also gave a shout to someone on MSN as well in case she's interested.

Oh, so what's "goin' on" shotsy darling? Do tell... Cool I can pm you if that pm thingy is working right...
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  shotsy Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:46 am

Sure, I've never pm'd over here. I generally lurk on occasion, though. Smile

shotsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:47 am

shotsy wrote:Sure, I've never pm'd over here. I generally lurk on occasion, though. Smile

Are you related to Banksy. You seem to have a similar name.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  shotsy Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:51 am

K-Fed wrote:
shotsy wrote:Sure, I've never pm'd over here. I generally lurk on occasion, though. Smile

Are you related to Banksy. You seem to have a similar name.

No, I'm sorry, I don't know Banksy. Smile I'm Coco on other forums but when I signed up here I decided it was time for a change but I confess I like Coco better. I've just never changed the name on this board.

shotsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:14 am

If I wanted friends I will go to a friendship site and basically I deal in truth matters instead and you Droike just wants to find a enemy somewhere.
In the words of Mr David Icke.
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:If I wanted friends I will go to a friendship site and basically I deal in truth matters instead and you Droike just wants to find a enemy somewhere.
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Were you responding to my comments kitty cat person?

Like your cat picture btw thumbs up Looks sort of like my little precious Very Happy

I think you are mistaken tho...I'm not looking for enemies, but I was surprised about your TW comments, so I agreed with this Droike person.......TW writes like he has multiple personalities. Not a criticism....I just don't think he knows if he's coming or going sometimes.....
amethyst
amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:30 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:If I wanted friends I will go to a friendship site and basically I deal in truth matters instead and you Droike just wants to find a enemy somewhere.

You have been making a big song and dance about joining friendship sites like facebook in the past 24 hours on your bog sorry blog.

Truth matters you say you deal in lol everything you post is a crock of shit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:07 am

Glad you are reading my Blog, lovingly called a bog by yourself, hey just a thought Droike why not you have a blog and you can badmouth Mr David Icke to hearts content as per usual. cthulhu
Have you seen my other blogs??? And at least I am not onedimensional like some people are, I am intrigued in how I would get the big boot from the DIF for a few posts today, and everything you said like Damn'Sod! has stated is all blown away.
I have actually been thinking of a forum myself. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:40 am

amethyst wrote:

BTW, why do you have on your website that when you click on "who's online", you can pinpoint their locations?

What's with that dude?

I Must Say, I Never Noticed That Before...

But It Is A Very Interesting Feature...

wave
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 am

amethyst wrote:I logged in here too to find out where infinite love went, but deathcultrject beat me to the punch thumbs up

So anyway, what's the deal with infinite love?

Maybe Ant Pulled The Plug On It Again...!!!

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 2 Infinateloveforum

wacky
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 am

That forum will be back because the talk of Mr David Icke is too much to resist to these folks. cthulhu
What makes me laugh is the fact that they badmouth Mr David Icke whilst talking serious about the man's teachings. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Thought that blue felt pen writer (thanks Mrs Tiswas lol) Mr Know was running IL now?

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  shotsy Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 pm

He could have at least made an announcement a week or two before instead of just abruptly pulling the plug.

Thanks for the heads up, Sod.

shotsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:30 pm

shotsy wrote:He could have at least made an announcement a week or two before instead of just abruptly pulling the plug.

Thanks for the heads up, Sod.

That Happened Before Christmas,
There Is A Thread About It On Here Somewhere...

I Don't Know What Has Happened Now...???

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:36 pm

*Kia* wrote:Thought that blue felt pen writer (thanks Mrs Tiswas lol) Mr Know was running IL now?

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 2 Iammeez

What's happened to the infinite love forum? - Page 2 Iammeju7

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deathcultreject Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:42 pm

amethyst wrote:

Were you responding to my comments kitty cat person?

Like your cat picture btw thumbs up Looks sort of like my little precious Very Happy

I think you are mistaken tho...I'm not looking for enemies, but I was surprised about your TW comments, so I agreed with this Droike person.......TW writes like he has multiple personalities. Not a criticism....I just don't think he knows if he's coming or going sometimes.....

I call it neurolinguistic junk, a lot of TW's stuff looks like the residual effects of getting targeted by mind control with an NLP element. (which indicates that these methods are harmful and would be viral if they didn't degrade into babbling as they get passed on.)

He probably thinks it's cool but can't explain why.

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next