Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!)

+2
*Kia*
Del Monte
6 posters

Go down

Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Empty Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!)

Post  Del Monte Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Check it out, yet again this stupid forum goes down...

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Looks like somebody has forgotten to pay the bill... lmao

I'm not surprised either, they were probably busy buying all their drugs and didn't have time to pay for the bill or they ran out of money and couldn't front the bill for keeping their precious little site alive.

Dam hippies! rolling pin

I hope it doesn't come back again! Pointless site anyway, a bunch of people all going around thinking they're better than David Icke all the time when infact they're much worse than David Icke, at least he is famous but those Infinite Lovers aren't lol!
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Empty Re: Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!)

Post  *Kia* Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 am

Del Monte wrote:Check it out, yet again this stupid forum goes down...

lol!

Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Biggrin2

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Empty Re: Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!)

Post  C!ggy Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:28 am

Del Monte wrote:Check it out, yet again this stupid forum goes down...

Looks like somebody has forgotten to pay the bill... lmao

I'm not surprised either, they were probably busy buying all their drugs and didn't have time to pay for the bill or they ran out of money and couldn't front the bill for keeping their precious little site alive.

Dam hippies! rolling pin

I hope it doesn't come back again! Pointless site anyway, a bunch of people all going around thinking they're better than David Icke all the time when infact they're much worse than David Icke, at least he is famous but those Infinite Lovers aren't lol!

Still it's got a long way to go before it goes down as many times as you Delmunter.
I bet you hang out in all the gay bars just in the hope that you might get a chance to give some dude a blowie.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 pm

You get what you pay for.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:43 pm

...maybe it's a false DOS flag operation,a ruse by hippie,to gain premiere subscription... Suspect

"Never Trust a Hippy"- Malcolm McClaren
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Still down, it's looking good Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Biggrin2

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:15 am

I am just so happy right now. I think I might go dancing in the street tonight, ya know like the song by David Bowie and Mick Jagger lol!

tholms Who's coming with me?
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 am

Del Monte wrote:I am just so happy right now. I think I might go dancing in the street tonight, ya know like the song by David Bowie and Mick Jagger lol!

tholms Who's coming with me?

ME!
Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Smiliehysteri

Lol's Drakes favourite Ars-tist, Leo Sayer 'You make me feel like dancing', apparently he looks like him 2.

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/post8436.html#p8436

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyreul5Cvsw

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:02 am

lol!

Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Get a room you two.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:27 pm

They's be back....... yhem fluffs
Rrrrrrrr just when I fought it was safe to roam the net.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:23 am

...nope,she's down again...account suspended.Weird,cause hippy paid his bills,well in advance...but it's not from Icke,as some have alluded,
even relish.If Icke was to read one of the Anti-DIF boards,it'd be here.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:00 am

Billy Ruben wrote:....but it's not from Icke,as some have alluded,
oh poop...anyone with half a brain cell knows this site is 'un'MODERATED to seduce Anti-Ickesters into giving away information for those twisted tools of the PTB to misuse.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:16 am

true lilly wrote:
oh poop...anyone with half a brain cell knows this site is 'un'MODERATED to seduce Anti-Ickesters into giving away information for those twisted tools of the PTB to misuse.

Geeee.. jawdrop
the half dozen or so readers this forum attracts daily,must be all spooks of the PTB...

How very woo of you.... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:32 am

true lilly wrote:

Shame you haven't even got half a brain cell then isn't you dim wit. You dont half talk a load of crap Silly Lilly.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Empty but there is hope for the place...

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:38 am

all,is not lost,as it seems.Liked this guy,asked smart and honest questions about the occults,corruptive kharmic circumstances,had a lot of respect for him,before his banning,never knew him enough,nor conversed,to even claim acquaintance with this man,but exhibits the possibilities of having a VERY open mind,and is indeed,tracking down the correct path,to awareness,before you even give this subject credibilty.

There's a bit of credit,Mr Tzupidity.Regards.

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4056

Hello people,

I'm reading a book about Shamanism: The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner. First published in 1980.

When he talks about his first use of a ayahuasca he describes seeing large reptilian beings that tell him that they had fled across space to escape an enemy and had landed on Earth to hide aeons ago. They claimed that they created all life on earth (including humans) so they could hide amongst them. They claim to be the true masters of humanity and humans are their recepticles and slaves.

The next morning he goes off to see some Christian Missionaries and they say he saw Satan, using bible references to show them as the fallen ones fleeing the Angels. Then he goes to see a Shaman who grins and says, "They're always saying that [claiming to be the creator and master of humanity], they're only the masters of outer darkness."

Those coming from a place of fear (christianity) take what they say as truth and find evidence in their own holy books to support it. Those who come from a place of love (shamans) just laugh at them and don't believe their claims.

Although it's 14 years or so before Icke's big Reptile Revelation (also connected to ayahuasca) it seems to describe how 'the reppies' are treated in the new age and truth movements. Those who want fear and an enemy see them as powerful, evil overlords and the creators of humanity. Those who want love simply see them as another part of the all and don't pay them any attention.

Is this the true source and true identity of the Reptilians?

Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Originali

Good work sir,now get a kirlian photo,of yourself.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...nope,she's down again...account suspended.Weird,cause hippy paid his bills,well in advance...but it's not from Icke,as some have alluded,

YEAH! Time for another celebration Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Biggrin2

If David Icke had any thing to do with this, I'd like to shake his hand, but I cant see this, yep, this is somthing those bag of shits would like us to believe.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:23 am

*Kia* wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...nope,she's down again...account suspended.Weird,cause hippy paid his bills,well in advance...but it's not from Icke,as some have alluded,

YEAH! Time for another celebration Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Biggrin2

If David Icke had any thing to do with this, I'd like to shake his hand, but I cant see this, yep, this is somthing those bag of shits would like us to believe.

Hahahahaha,blame the plonker and unreliable Deano...probably extort Hippy,with his drug chat.I know the grower of his dealer,$50 ounces
for mates,ask hippy if he has seen this grade of bush buds,I tell ya,usually sneer at this shit,but not bad... rolf

Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) P1040789b

Foggiest last fortnight,had an arguement with missus and growers sister,who is kinda fed connected,but alls good,I'm a sweetie,but warn hippy,at the top,the growers are guns and violence mate,pure killers and paranoid.Not from the comfort and contemplation of his sub divided house,FFS.That's why he is very ill informed at times,but here's the photo proof,ask him.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : his=here's)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:27 am

that's why I'm pro-legislation,and centrelink,or social services and participating pharmacist,coffee shoppes,can dispense with $3 shots,and no-one gets hurt,robbed,...and above all,power is taken away,from those who abuse power,whether state sponsored (government),or crime,both family and organised...plus we can chill,at the cafe,let the LSD Iced hash cookies,take affect,...and really enjoy life thumbs up Wink Very Happy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:29 am

Well I guess somebody DID pay the bill afterall. It was probably one of those Infinite Lovers who doesn't smoke drugs all the time and hadn't just blown all their cash on a drug deal. Silly wankers...

They should have their forum shut down because they are hosting secret rooms where they swap information regarding downloads. They shouldn't be doing that on a forum and their webspace hosts would be liable for such matters but I guess since this is the internet nobody really cares anyway, just typical but I really would like to see their forum shut down for good!

It just goes to show what a bunch of nob jockies they are all. Smokin' their drugs, having a high time in life, talking a load of poop to each other. The truth about Infinite Love is that they're all jealous of Icke because at least he has fame, well excuse me I forgot the Infinite Lovers do have fame for all being NOB JOCKIES! lmao

Famous on the net for being NOBS, well really I'd rather be famous on the net for something else instead like maybe telling Ciggy one day that he actually is a TROLL on this forum. I don't think Ciggy can see it somehow but the way he follows every post with something in a nasty manner does indicate such matters to be true rolf

Ciggy is one cigar short of a full pack, he'll never be right! Yo Ciggy, stop trolling all the time you low life! Nobody wants to hear your boring rubbish lol!
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
*Kia* wrote:

Hahahahaha,blame the plonker and unreliable Deano...probably extort Hippy,with his drug chat.I know the grower of his dealer,$50 ounces
for mates,ask hippy if he has seen this grade of bush buds,I tell ya,usually sneer at this shit,but not bad... rolf

Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) P1040789b

Foggiest last fortnight,had an arguement with missus and growers sister,who is kinda fed connected,but alls good,I'm a sweetie,but warn hippy,at the top,the growers are guns and violence mate,pure killers and paranoid.Not from the comfort and contemplation of his sub divided house,FFS.That's why he is very ill informed at times,but here's the photo proof,ask him.

Who's Deano? I'm not much into drugs, wouldn't know whats good or rotten, only ever took LSD once and it was an amazing experience, I wanted more of that
Infinite Love forum goes down yet again (lol!) Biggrin2 but darnt, b/c of addiction, I knew so many addicts and it was sad to witness.

So you think it may be Dealers who've bought IL down, serves em right, yer deal out shit, yer get shit back and those fluffs are good dealers of shit, info included......

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

@ Kia,
lmao
No,hahahaha,I don't think the dealers bought IL down,I was trying to make Hippy Michael,see,that the pot trade here,is littered with very dangerous people.To supply that photo,was for hippies benefit,so he knows,what I'm saying,is true.It might be all good fun,from Michaels level,
but further up the chain,somebody always gets hurt,couple blokes got caught stealing from these guys plots,they had their legs broke,and
sworn to secrecy,about the locations,or their families were next,found that out a month ago,so no matter whether Hippy thinks I'm a complete arsehole to him,the truth is,I've been looking out for Hippy Fluffy...he just can't see it.

It's also posted,to back up your own previous point Kia,it's not pot smokers and drug takers you despise....the dangerous dealers behind the scenes...I agree,that's why I'm pro-reform,take care dear...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down