Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Love is a PLAGUEGROUND...

5 posters

Go down

Infinite Love is a PLAGUEGROUND... Empty Infinite Love is a PLAGUEGROUND...

Post  Del Monte Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:06 am

And they're the ones who are carrying the f ucking disease rolf

They've just taken away all features of my bollock account now on there as they must all be pissed that I'm just taking the total piss outta them all. It serves them right for being so sad and stupid!

Lydia said that I'm f ucking boring, says her she is always talking about David Icke and has nothing better to say, not only is she always going on and on about David Icke she is always saying something negative. Sad bitch, she has no brain...

Infinite Love is a fag fest and Antfag is the king of the muppet brain's. Go on Antfag, do some more pictures of you wearing women's clothes you f ucking gaylord.

Laughing
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Infinite Love is a PLAGUEGROUND... Empty Re: Infinite Love is a PLAGUEGROUND...

Post  C!ggy Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:10 am

Del Monte wrote:And they're the ones who are carrying the f ucking disease rolf

They've just taken away all features of my bollock account now on there as they must all be pissed that I'm just taking the total piss outta them all. It serves them right for being so sad and stupid!

Lydia said that I'm f ucking boring, says her she is always talking about David Icke and has nothing better to say, not only is she always going on and on about David Icke she is always saying something negative. Sad bitch, she has no brain...

Infinite Love is a fag fest and Antfag is the king of the muppet brain's. Go on Antfag, do some more pictures of you wearing women's clothes you f ucking gaylord.

Laughing

It's probably down to idiots like you delfruitcake that I cant even get excepted for membership of that forum. I have tried twice and have never got a confirmation email. Now I guess it is probably because they have become so paranoid that I am just another fruitcake troll like you. Thanks a lot you sad little git, isn't it about time you got a life.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

F uck off Ciggy, I still can't see your naffy posts. I don't give a f uck what you type you always talk the biggest load of shit in the universe. F uck your bollocks, I don't even bother to look. You are just a waste. You might as well not bother to reply you idiot cos I can't even see it anyway, I know it's probably nasty cos that's all that comes outta your fat face....

And what goes in that fat face is a load of pie lol!
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Del Monte wrote:F uck off Ciggy, I still can't see your naffy posts. I don't give a f uck what you type you always talk the biggest load of shit in the universe. F uck your bollocks, I don't even bother to look. You are just a waste. You might as well not bother to reply you idiot cos I can't even see it anyway, I know it's probably nasty cos that's all that comes outta your fat face....

And what goes in that fat face is a load of pie lol!

You can't read this so: get stuffed.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Infinite Love is a PLAGUEGROUND... 800px-apple_pie

American Apple Pie

rolf
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:43 am

so sad and stupid!

Infinite Love is a fag fest

Laughing

Infinite Love is a PLAGUEGROUND... Smiley_thumbsup-2

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:10 am

Laughing

what?...Like this.
Infinite Love is a PLAGUEGROUND... Maryg

...alright,I give Ant some credit here.If he can dress like this and get older,rich,influential women to pay him for sex,dressed like that,I just got to give him,the big thumbs up ...yeah,go Ant Girl. rolf

BTW,Ant,network with the Eastern Star Lodge ladies,quick short-cut to the top...My pimping rates are 20% of the takings...now let's turn the bitch out. lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down