Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAHA I GOT BANNED FROM SUCKASS SITE INFINITE LOVE FORUM

+2
Ciggy
Cigar
6 posters

Go down

HAHA I GOT BANNED FROM SUCKASS SITE INFINITE LOVE FORUM Empty HAHA I GOT BANNED FROM SUCKASS SITE INFINITE LOVE FORUM

Post  Cigar Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:05 pm

HAHA FOOKING HILARIOUS!!!

They've banned me now, they obviously can't handle the dirty dirt I dish out upon those dwellers...

It's not supposed to be their policy to ban people but they have now banned me so LOL lmao

I must have pissed em off bigtime, they usually shove people who don't agree with their petty ideas into the forum Toilet where they don't have to answer them properly.

Just goes to show what a farce that forum is, I posted a thread on there stating that I think the forum is boring because well... It is! lol!

This is the thread I posted http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4247

I even posted it in the rant room to be kind and they still banned me LOL I'd say that's a perfect rant against those suckasses...

Also...

Ciggy you are a wanker!

tholms
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

HAHA I GOT BANNED FROM SUCKASS SITE INFINITE LOVE FORUM Empty Re: HAHA I GOT BANNED FROM SUCKASS SITE INFINITE LOVE FORUM

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:53 am

HAHA That stinking craphole called Infinite Love Forum has gone down once again LOL

rolf

Not bloody surprised, the webspace was probably paid for on an expired credit card or something and they've decided to pull the plug on those hippy twats!

Serves em right, dumb bastards!

Infinite Love Forum is a waste of space thumbs up
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

HAHA I GOT BANNED FROM SUCKASS SITE INFINITE LOVE FORUM Empty Re: HAHA I GOT BANNED FROM SUCKASS SITE INFINITE LOVE FORUM

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:20 pm

HAHA now not only have they banned my Cigar account over there they've also banned my IP address from viewing their crappy little forum...

HAHA they don't think I can still view it, of course I can you dumbasses, I can just use a proxy server instead duh!

thumbs down Infinite Suck Hole, what a dumbass place. I'm glad I'm not one of those suckers on there who actually find time to enjoy that forum. It's boring and lame and the people there are all wankers!

There's not supposed to be a censorship policy but there is. Just because I speak my mind and they don't like it they've banned me now. They obviously can't take me taking the total piss outta them. And why do I do that you ask? Well it's obvious...

Because I think it's funny lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

HAHA I GOT BANNED FROM SUCKASS SITE INFINITE LOVE FORUM Empty A Poem About Infinite Suckhole...

Post  Cigar Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:40 pm

There is a site on the net called the Infinite Love Forum
You can go there and talk but you'll only bore 'em
Cos they're up their own arse so much it's rather silly
You'll have more fun at home to sit and play with your willy
The guy who started it all is called Ant and he's gay
He is a guy who does nothing all day
All his bum chums all like to sit there and smoke weed
In their forum thread chats they always take the lead
Because they smoke too much weed

There are pratts and nobs just like any other
If you do go on there don't admit it to your mother
People that have told them just what they think
Usually feel like into the ground they will sink
Don't waste your time on such a shitty site
Take up a hobbie or something educational if you might
I've seen better forums run by a monkey
I always get banned because I talk so damn funky
Screw their site, it is all a big joke
And I just wish that to Chadrakavi I had never even spoke...

Cos he's a gayboy and smells like a dead fossil!! Haha :-)

lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:43 pm

This is what I think to Infinite Love...

HAHA I GOT BANNED FROM SUCKASS SITE INFINITE LOVE FORUM Moonie1_England_FTW-s474x355-98272-535

May they suck forever!! (The sad wankers)
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:19 pm

I envy your avatar. You wanna switch?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Ciggy wrote:I envy your avatar. You wanna switch?

Ciggy you are too stupid for your own good.

Enuff said...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:58 am

LOL'S Cigar, just read this, like the poetry! thumbs up

Lol's Cigar.........Ciggy is stupied (100% AGREED). Any body who reads through ciggy's posts must come to the conclusion he's just a fronteller, he copies whats on the net wether it be a one liner piss take or a serious intake on a debate. Lol's, he has no character, he's ugly, fat and brain dead, or what one would like to say, an insignificant asshole!

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:24 pm

I know what you mean Kia...

Ciggy's posts are just plain stupid. I've seen him before trying to impress people with using posh fancy words and talking about subjects that he probably knows nothing about until he has read it all from wikipedia. I bet he even sits there with a dictionary looking for clever words to use in his posts. I bet some days he just flicks the book open and points his finger to the first clever word he can find and then copies it into his keyboard lmao

I've seen Ciggy posting on Infinite Love, I'm not 100% if it's exactly the same person but whoever it is they chat shit on there sucking up to those Infinite Love Arseholes!

Then again saying that... who would want to admit they were going around pretending to be Ciggy apart from Ciggy himself lol! I mean let's face it, the guy is an embarrassment to himself let alone everybody else...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:29 am

These are not the C!ggy droids yer lookin for.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

...I remember Infinite Love Forum...had love hearts in their banner...well,until someone ran a thread about the Heart,being symbolic of a vagina...and not love.They at InfLove...did'nt want themselves to be seen as a
"forum full of C*nts..."
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...I remember Infinite Love Forum...had love hearts in their banner...well,until someone ran a thread about the Heart,being symbolic of a vagina...and not love.They at InfLove...did'nt want themselves to be seen as a
"forum full of C*nts..."

I really couldn't care less about Infinite Love. Those people obviously don't want me there otherwise they wouldn't have blocked my IP the other day. I think they're all just stupid arseholes. I much prefer this forum, Sod's forum is a lot better than Infinite Love at least you can speak your mind here. When I was doing that at Infinite Love they didn't like it and it obviously got up their nose.

I think really they're all up their own arse with that forum. They think it's the most amazing place on the net but it's not it's just a forum full of fools. I don't see what the big deal is it. They all just chat a load of nonsense. I think those people need to wake up to the ways of the world and stop being so delusional...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...I remember Infinite Love Forum...had love hearts in their banner...well,until someone ran a thread about the Heart,being symbolic of a vagina...and not love.They at InfLove...did'nt want themselves to be seen as a
"forum full of C*nts..."

I really couldn't care less about Infinite Love. Those people obviously don't want me there otherwise they wouldn't have blocked my IP the other day. I think they're all just stupid arseholes. I much prefer this forum, Sod's forum is a lot better than Infinite Love at least you can speak your mind here. When I was doing that at Infinite Love they didn't like it and it obviously got up their nose.

I think really they're all up their own arse with that forum. They think it's the most amazing place on the net but it's not it's just a forum full of fools. I don't see what the big deal is it. They all just chat a load of nonsense. I think those people need to wake up to the ways of the world and stop being so delusional...

was a funny line though,forum full of cunts...geez loosing the edge...down on humour this last two weeks.

But you're right,it's the best forum for freedom,Sodlike...but it's what we make it...used to be a skirmish joint,still is...but give the patrons something to read is my angle.... thumbs up
Glad you're here...have a ball.

wacky catfight rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cloud Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Cigar wrote:
"forum full of C*nts..."

Hey Mongol is that why you keep posting there, Dipshit you are obsessed with that forum
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:53 am

That is so laughable coming from Black Cloud, really it is cos you bastards are still talking about DaisyGate2 or whatever it is.
Bastards, that is nothing to do with you at all GOT IT!!, oh anyway I do not waste my time over there cos I prefer a REAL forum like the DIF and also Haggies.
Anyway this forum is good in its way too, but that IL forum is something which I will never trust, and Cigar I like what you said about Ciggy. thumbs up
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:01 am

TISWAS wrote:That is so laughable coming from Black Cloud, really it is cos you bastards are still talking about DaisyGate2 or whatever it is.
Bastards, that is nothing to do with you at all GOT IT!!, oh anyway I do not waste my time over there cos I prefer a REAL forum like the DIF and also Haggies.
Anyway this forum is good in its way too, but that IL forum is something which I will never trust, and Cigar I like what you said about Ciggy. thumbs up

why don't you visit here a bit more?,you're appreciated...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down