Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the infinite love forum any better than DIF?

5 posters

Go down

Is the infinite love forum any better than DIF? Empty Is the infinite love forum any better than DIF?

Post  John Drake Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 am

Is it f uck off. The wankers from IL like lydia pass round pirvate information just like Daisy does. How do i know this, well its simple ive caught them out. Ive made up many names and bounced many Email providers to join up to that site and sure enough members like Lydia start dropping hints that they might have something on you. I remember Lydia and Goldy posting about what a shit name Roger is and Lydia said if she ever had a kid she would never call it roger. Lol Rdger a name i used in an email address i used to sign up there with. We had Goldy banging on about Mr Sean Palmer. Now we have Tiswas on the Tiswas Palmer thing. I only just fell in yesterday but seanjPalmer was a name i used to sign up to IL with. Now it all fits they are passing these email addresses i make up round between them.

Dont be fooled you cocks, the infinite love forum and scum like Lydia, Ant, Goldy and Tiswas are no better than Daisy. All the reasons you wankers are shouting Daisy down for apply to the scum that is the mods and admins of the infinite love forum.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Is the infinite love forum any better than DIF? Empty Re: Is the infinite love forum any better than DIF?

Post  Lyd Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:52 am

Droike wrote:Is it f uck off. The wankers from IL like lydia pass round pirvate information just like Daisy does. How do i know this, well its simple ive caught them out. Ive made up many names and bounced many Email providers to join up to that site and sure enough members like Lydia start dropping hints that they might have something on you. I remember Lydia and Goldy posting about what a shit name Roger is and Lydia said if she ever had a kid she would never call it roger. Lol Rdger a name i used in an email address i used to sign up there with. We had Goldy banging on about Mr Sean Palmer. Now we have Tiswas on the Tiswas Palmer thing. I only just fell in yesterday but seanjPalmer was a name i used to sign up to IL with. Now it all fits they are passing these email addresses i make up round between them.

Dont be fooled you cocks, the infinite love forum and scum like Lydia, Ant, Goldy and Tiswas are no better than Daisy. All the reasons you wankers are shouting Daisy down for apply to the scum that is the mods and admins of the infinite love forum.

did this happen in real time or in your droinke dimension?
gimme the link ... cpn
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Is the infinite love forum any better than DIF? Empty Re: Is the infinite love forum any better than DIF?

Post  Lyd Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:59 am

Droike wrote: scum like Lydia.

and only yesterday you called me a lady ..

about the rest of your thread...v entertaining..you back on the sauce?
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:33 am

Yooz been busted lady Jane.

How ironic that you call down Daisy while you engauge in the same sort of shat.

I must need some sauce thinking how long that took to drop. I never thought for 1 seconed that all this calling me roger and all that was you and others spying on private information.

Links, lol, f uck links. As i always say lady you know you have done what i say and so do i and f uck all else matters on that score. Stop playing to the crowd because as Goldy, Daisy and Tiswas have been found out so will you.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:38 pm

it's all about yooz....innit.

me the new daisy? ffs drake get a grip rolf
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Lydia wrote:it's all about yooz....innit.

me the new daisy? ffs drake get a grip rolf

i bet junkie bollocks has the PM mod installed aswell ay Lydia.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:32 am

Flattered as i am that you credit me as technosavy
but am more the technotard
...going a bit woo woo in all the daisy gate excitement droinke?

''what you fight you become''jedi

DAMN SOD WE NEED A W/A BATBOY SMILIE ON HERE!MAKE IT HAPPEN?
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:52 am

I know your to thick to pull the information yourself ( i mean logging into the admin panel must be a challenge for you) but you were in recipt of that information and where dropping very plain hints you were. For example when i joined the forum using Roger as an email address you were in the chat room knowing i was there posting things like "if i ever have a child i would never call it Roger". Then we have the posts from Goldy using at least 3 full names ive used as email addresses in them. Where she get that from bitch, a f ucking guess?

Mods at IL spy on people and pass what should be private info around to others. Like i said i know they do and so do you.

What an amazing coincidence that i used a proxy in Birmingham to get on IL and within a day both Goldy and Tiswas are ranting about we know you live in Birmingham. Whats that bitch tits another good guess.

Isnt it ironic that you turn up here to rip into Daisy and yet your the same and do the same shit your shouting him down for.

Sod didnt do you any favours when he started worrying that he had used his real name when signing up to forums. I thought no kunt uses their real name you just make an email address up weather it be BT, hot mail or whatever. Then i though i wonder if. Then i remembered the comments about Rodger you were making and the coin dropped.

I had an email seanjpalmer on IL and now Tiswas is going round the bloggs as Mrs Tiswas Palmer. Whats that another coincidnce lol.

IL is busted for being as bigger spying shitbags as Dasiys DIF.

Ive been waiting to release this information for a week or so but in light of what Daisy has done and you hypocrit mods from IL shouting him down for it i thought i would give you a taste. Dont worry bigger bombs are comming.

Have a nice day lydia and dont get to off yur saggy tits on drugs for the babys sake.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:18 am

You are a woo!
...first up goldy and i never converse unless it's in the context her talking massive amounts of BS and me pwning her arse..
talking roger rolf you think you're THAT interesting we spy on you?
What's this really about droinke, do you need some undivided attention in all this dif exposure?
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 am

I know you and Goldy now see each other for what you are but its not always been that way and i never said you told Goldy did i.

Fact is someone at IL is doing prity much the same as Daisy and is making this information know to others like yourself who are then using it on the net.

You can lie to people on here but not to yourself Lydia. You know you were dropping the Roger name because you had recived information from some mod or other on IL that it was my name.

3 or 4 names are being dropped to me and they are all names ive used in email addresses to join IL. Are you really expecting me to believe thats just a coincidence?

Your even making the same sort of joke about the name Roger in this thread as you were on the chat box. For people who dont know Roger is sometimes used in place of the word f uck.

The search feature in the shit house at IL isnt turned off for no reason is it Lydia? All the other forums on IL you can search as much as you like but not that one. Some kunt who is able to set search on or off has a reaon to disable it dont they?

Ill tell you what this is about this in light of what Daisy has done and you f uckers from IL moaning about it is the perfect stage to anounce what you kunts have been up to. Yes i wanted more time to work on this but events said post it now. People only have to go over to Tiswa's blog to see she now calls herself Mrs Tiswas palmer. I used seanjpalmer as a mail address to join IL. That along with you banging on about the name roger which i also used to join IL. Add 2 or 3 more to that which have been dropped and you think im so stupid i dont know theres been spying going on lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:16 am

well skim reading your posts i equated this

I remember Lydia and Goldy posting about what a shit name Roger is and Lydia said if she ever had a kid she would never call it roger.

as an implication that we were conversing..

believe wotcha like drake, bring on the entertainment...from now on you are but a Woo Woo !!
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 am

So come on then bar scagg explain this if you will. Why were you dropping the name roger to me just after i joined the forum with an email using the name roger. Just a coincidnce? Rember you can lie to them but not me or yourself. You know you were doing it and so do i.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:53 am

WOOooo WOOooo

so that's a yes then, to the question of your need for undivided attention

You know you were doing it and so do i.

I know you're tripping balls and I also know that that's nothing new to all who know ya.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 am

Ok let me try and make the question a bit easier for you. How come you kept dropping the name Roger into converstaions just out of the blue?

i Know your on drugs and all that but even so saying " if i ever had a baby i would never call it Roger" just out of the blue is a bit of a seeing as thats the name i used in an email address to sign up with. On top of that how do you account for Goldy and Tiswas having email addresses ive used to sign up to IL with?

You might not be the one doing the spying but someone is and they are passing this info around and people like you are using it openly.

Del who was an insider has already told of some of the shit you lot get up to. Give it up Lydia because IL is busted for being just like DIF.

Comic gold lol you couldnt make this shit up.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:39 am

How come you kept dropping the name Roger into converstaions just out of the blue?

never happened

i Know your on drugs

you got evidence of that?

" if i ever had a baby i would never call it Roger"

rolf roger-gate just gives and gives

On top of that how do you account for Goldy and Tiswas having email addresses ive used to sign up to IL with?

maybe in post sauce haze you're getting confused with tiswas's gaff and IL....?

Del who was an insider

insider rolf

IL is busted for being just like DIF.

now you've taken the woo and gone spastic with it.

Comic gold lol you couldnt make this shit up

it is comic gold but you have made this shit up...it's the attention whore in you that does it we know.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:13 am

It must be the same mental illness most woo woo's suffer from. Yourself, Tiswas, Goldy and handbag have all denied doing things that you have. Why lie to me Lydia as i know you kept on name dropping and also this information has been passed to others. Anyone wishing to root out the posts on IL will see this. Ants not taken away the search option for nothing has he? Do you really think people dont know or are not starting to wake up to what you kunts are like?

Heres this from another member

Yes it doesn't surprise me really, you can't trust any of those arseholes. They are simply scum on the net, it's no wonder they would do something like this, I bet they're trying to cover their own arses too just like they did to me when I refused to agree with them about their idea that it's acceptable to smoke dope all day.

It was funny when I spoke my mind on Infinite Love, the next thing I suddenly found I was moved down to the Toilet section so I couldn't tamper with their precious threads on there. Also I remember the point being that because I had happened to agree with you on something regarding those people they all attacked me at the same time. Most probably because they can't fight as individuals and have to help each other out, goes to show how weak they are.

Seriously Lydia if you cant rember dropping the roger name as often as you could for weeks on end then you need help. But you can remeber cant you, your just pissed that being the 2 faced bitch you are you have been found out doing the same things you have been having a go at Daisy for.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:20 am

Lydia wrote:You are a woo!
...first up goldy and i never converse unless it's in the context her talking massive amounts of BS and me pwning her arse..
talking roger rolf you think you're THAT interesting we spy on you?
What's this really about droinke, do you need some undivided attention in all this dif exposure?

Lol........ That pump you borrowed Daisy that night, sure you both didn't use it at the same time to blow fucking hot air up each others arses?

doll

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:37 am

Hey Goldy i here you got so wasted people had to carry you to your tent. Its been said you were trying to get in the tent when it was still zipped up and some chap was pushing you from behind. One female member of DIF said it was like you were dogging doggy style in a farmers field.

Put on top of that Lydia wrapping her legs round some blokes neck on the floor of the pub and i must say you birds sure are a class act lol.

Whats next Lydia V Goldy in drug enduced naked mud wrestling?

Whos mother was it you were caught slagging off ive forgotten.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:59 am

Well Droike the best person to ask about that night is Dam, he was about the only one there that night, sober or not drugged up,
apart from me of course, O yeah and Ben but he went to ground early.

Your after proof with Dirt and truth Droike lol, got it. So dont over tax yer imagination, yer make yerself look such a fool...............

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Goldy wrote:Well Droike the best person to ask about that night is Dam, he was about the only one there that night, sober or not drugged up,
apart from me of course, O yeah and Ben but he went to ground early.

Your after proof with Dirt and truth Droike lol, got it. So dont over tax yer imagination, yer make yerself look such a fool...............

Fu ck off you were out of your tree and carried to your tent.

"It looked like she was dogging doggy style in a farmers field" LOL fuckin g classic.

I dont need my imagination i have first had accounts of how slashed you were.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:49 pm

It Was The Heady Mix Of Ginger Beer,
Jam Samwitches,
Apple Blossom,
Campfires,
Great Uncle Quintin And Aunt Fanny...

Is the infinite love forum any better than DIF? Famousfive

That Apparentley Led To Some Jolly Hockeysticks Confusion...!!!

Gosh And Golly...!!!

noway
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Awwwh, They Seem To Like You On The Infinate Love Forum Droinke...!!!

Is the infinite love forum any better than DIF? Catr

Amethyst said...

And whoever that Droike guy is, needs to take a happy pill or something...
he seems MISERABLE...
maybe he needs a hug or something...
and if he doesn't like that, he needs a spanking on his naughty bum-bum

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964&start=220

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:48 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Awwwh, They Seem To Like You On The Infinate Love Forum Droinke...!!!

Is the infinite love forum any better than DIF? Catr

Amethyst said...

And whoever that Droike guy is, needs to take a happy pill or something...
he seems MISERABLE...
maybe he needs a hug or something...
and if he doesn't like that, he needs a spanking on his naughty bum-bum

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964&start=220

lmao rolf lmao

Think about this for a while Sod. I go out of my way to be a kunt on the net, i try my best to piss people off and in general do the most cuntish things i can think of just for a laugh. Most people on these forums dont like me and think im a kunt. You do your best to be nice, impress people and all that shit and yet some people think we are the same person lol. Same goes for Tiswas she moans about my antics and how much she hates me and yet loads of people think we are the same person. What makes them think that? Could it be im not being cuntish enough or is it you are a bit more of a kunt than you care to think?

If i was liked on IL i would be worried. Who the f uck wants to be liked by dirty stinking f ucking woo woo's. Imagine sitting round a table in a pub garden with you fruit loops. Id go insane within the hour due to the amount of bollock you lot talk.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:41 am

I'd love to sit around a table in a pub garden with Icke woo woos. Comedy GOLD!!! rolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down