Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:25 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:By the way she is a very attractive women, the resilience of the human spirit never ceases to amaze me, to go through hell and still be able to smile, is it a blessing or a curse?

She must be attractive,all the cars are crashing between her legs.Could you imagine looking up that mini-skirt

driving down the freeway ?

What a way to die.

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread - Page 2 A7sb

I used to have these fantasies as an eight year old,yeah and jerk off too,about being shrunken and inserted into womans vaginas and they'd take me to work,still inserted and squeeze

me with muscle clamps,while I sucked on their clit.

Oh OK,I was an early bloomer.Had a thing for daphne of Scooby Doo and Marcia from The Brady Bunch back then.

God I was twisted.

cowbonk  boobies  dizzy  wacky 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:13 am

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread - Page 2 Dg05

satan  satan  satan  satan 

You can't believe the glee and happiness the day she posted this thread.

And she has the hyde to call me gutter mouthed.

Pleased,no not about the dead bunnies,she reneged on all spiritual protection,that's why I went looking

for her photos last night.No hope for her now.

But Bunnies,unlike Cats,Dolphins,some dogs,birds...lack any psychic awareness.Bunnies are the useless eaters of the animal kingdom

and hence,brainless with no emotions what so ever.You can't get close to them as a pet,although,I did have a friendly one that favoured me until Jane

a former girlfriend,hung it to death using a leash.Psychopath she was.

Anyone who forms a posse on me in future...dies,or lose something you love.

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread - Page 2 S9nh
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread - Page 2 Empty WOGS

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:24 am

Whoaaa...just had a near overdose feel come over.

Come back later and explain the word WOGS properly,coming from the racist country that started it.

Notice all colonies that were established by the Freemasons are the most racist,Australia,USA,South Africa.

It was Albert Pike involved in the formation of the Ku Klux Klan.And yet these early colonist...were the WOGS

with a great detriment to the indigenous races already established there.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 am

Sorry my post above was about the lady you posted a picture of not Uri, I don't know much about Uri other than she lived in a very anti-semitic part of Germany at one point and had lot's of excellent insights to the history and ongoing currents of anti-semitism, she was quite oppositional towards Islam specifically.

Sounds like Brainfreeze had a rough time but she can still smile, is it a good thing or a bad thing?

There are three verses here, each one slightly different, it reminds me a little of the Crash test dummies song "Mmmmmhmmmmhmmm"
1st verse so he didn't
2nd but she couldn't
3rd because you didn't

destroy the flower, the last verse comes across as kind of accusatory, it's still going on because you won't destroy the flower, what is the flower?
Believe in synchronicity?
Criticism has plucked the imaginary flowers on the chain not in order that man shall continue to bear that chain without fantasy or consolation, but so that he shall throw off the chain and pluck the living flower. The criticism of religion disillusions man, so that he will think, act, and fashion his reality like a man who has discarded his illusions and regained his senses, so that he will move around himself as his own true Sun.

I like Mazzy Star stuff too.
heard of Elysium Fields?

Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary1 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:43 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
A thread inspired by TPV (the Peoples Voice) Deanna Amaato.

Who dared to have the hyde to accuse some bitch as a WOG,when she's one of the biggest Grease-Balls I've seen in years.

cheers  Cheers Big Ears and that whopping great ski jump of a nose the Greeks are famous for.

I'd still fuck you,if under the effects of many drugs....but I'm straight and nasty,so fuck you.  fup  roulette 

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread - Page 2 8azx
Id deffo do her up the gary glitter, not once but at least twice   dogshag  dogshag 

Think I would be checking her gag reflex out as well  cowbonk boobies 

entrangermercenary1

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:00 pm

entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
A thread inspired by TPV (the Peoples Voice) Deanna Amaato.

Who dared to have the hyde to accuse some bitch as a WOG,when she's one of the biggest Grease-Balls I've seen in years.

cheers  Cheers Big Ears and that whopping great ski jump of a nose the Greeks are famous for.

I'd still fuck you,if under the effects of many drugs....but I'm straight and nasty,so fuck you.  fup  roulette 

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread - Page 2 8azx
Id deffo do her up the gary glitter, not once but at least twice   dogshag  dogshag 

Think I would be checking her gag reflex out as well  cowbonk boobies 

I just don't like Wogs referring others as wogs,I hate the word.

I seen the Greeks in the early 70's so desperate to be accepted as Australians,they were happy to go along with and point the finger at other MUD races.

Same with the Italians.Then the Vietnam and Lebanese wars ended at the same time and at the end of the 70's,they began arriving here and immediately set

about swallowing up whole suburbs and fighting each other for territory to sell their class-A narcotics.Sydney has been a sink-hole ever since.

But must admit,the Greeks and Italians were no longer the figure of fun,like the send ups in "Kingswood Country",they got a fair bit of respect due to the new arrivals

appalling behavior.

That's when the Greeks and Italians started pointing the fingers themselves at others and being all elite like the inbred white.

It's a vicious cycle racism.Victim one generation,oppressor the next.That's why I'm hard on Amatto.Just another elite Greek up herself.

Have a look at the face and eyes,arrogance.But they all got it better than the natives here....don't get me started.  cthulhu 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread - Page 2 Empty Bryan Ferry - The In Crowd

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:Sorry my post above was about the lady you posted a picture of not Uri, I don't know much about Uri other than she lived in a very anti-semitic part of Germany at one point and had lot's of excellent insights to the history and ongoing currents of anti-semitism, she was quite oppositional towards Islam specifically.

Sounds like Brainfreeze had a rough time but she can still smile, is it a good thing or a bad thing?

There are three verses here, each one slightly different, it reminds me a little of the Crash test dummies song "Mmmmmhmmmmhmmm"
1st verse so he didn't
2nd but she couldn't
3rd because you didn't

destroy the flower, the last verse comes across as kind of accusatory, it's still going on because you won't destroy the flower, what is the flower?
Believe in synchronicity?
Criticism has plucked the imaginary flowers on the chain not in order that man shall continue to bear that chain without fantasy or consolation, but so that he shall throw off the chain and pluck the living flower. The criticism of religion disillusions man, so that he will think, act, and fashion his reality like a man who has discarded his illusions and regained his senses, so that he will move around himself as his own true Sun.

I like Mazzy Star stuff too.
heard of Elysium Fields?

This is Lush man,I'm crushed,I got to get this...now.

Elysium Fields is now my new fave girl for a while.Thankyou very,very much.  thumbs up  cpn 

Brainfreeze smiling...it's excellent.Have you seen her go off,makes me look rather mild  lmao  scared 
Now with URI.She might be rabid anti-Middle East for not just the obvious.
A lot of Arabs and Negroid Islamist she would've grown up with.Nice young white baby girl,what do you think they'd do,going by the hate they
have for the man.If that is so,she can be forgiven for her rabidness,I'd lay the boot in with her...and a lot more.There's Mosques to burn in this country.
To defile like they do to kids.It's common form of revenge in South Africa to rape the babies of your enemies.That and ineffective VooDoo.

Anti-Semitism is not a German product in Europe,the Russians,even more so.It's the Jews fault,very sectarian and seggrative.Isolationist.
When European Jews during World War 1 were made refugee along with the Polish due to the battle between Russian and German forces,the jews were all cart
drawn with their belongings.The poles were on foot,dying by the road-side and jews would not offer assistance.Until a few Prussian officers forced them to
help or the alternative to be put on the bayonet.It goes back hundreds of years.You've all had your turn at being oppressed and oppressive,it must stop and be humans.
Or face extinction.That's the choice available.So maybe what I said about revenge for Uri,might not be the best step.

Destroy The Flower.
It's about drugs,decline and wiping out your talents and the light within.
Once you're on that rollercoaster,it's either get off,or stay on until your destruction,but don't bother making excuses,or blame the drug or who you're with,or the horrible
traumas that led you to that path.You must be strong within yourself.And it's hard,cause basically,you fall into a pattern and have to re-invent yourself to get out.
I'm a legal junkie,tailor made by the state in an attempt to soft-kill me off,without the obvious murder.I'm pushing back to make them murder me off,or pay me off.
I don't want to rot slowly,I want physical death while my energy is still good and young,plus the injustices metered out to me,the launch after leaving my body will
propel me to the highest of spiritual realms and I couldn't thank those fucktard Satanist enough,except my children will never understand,why.And maybe open to it.

I was crapping on about Angelchemuel,I wouldn't want anything from her.She's just ignored or forgotten,maybe overlooked,like Chandakavi is.
So I make a fuss about those people so they feel appreciated for their efforts and time in posting.I actually enjoy their stuff and they're on the outer of the circle.
Like me.So,I kind of like the under-dogs in life.

I'd feel awful if I put it on her and she curled up in fear.I've found a new woman,I just got to make my move now.She likes me too,a hot but angry aggressive brunette
and I used to shrink in terror when she gave me looks of disapproval.But her man has been a little infidelity towards her,now is the time to strike.And I hate her smart-arse
heap of shit of a husband.And no,thank fuck it's not my niece.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:01 am

Just banned two of your German Ip's Sod.

You were here logged on and I wanted to quote a post and you wouldn't let me on.

Then you did this Registry PUP.thingy that Malwarebytes picked up.

Right,fuck you,you'll never change you spineless fuck.

Ban me or discontinue my account,sick of your games pal.....and don't bother coming to Circle Jerk.

It's not for you people to read or participate.

Noticed you joined Sanctum Zone again.

As King Of The Mountain.

I'm sure the Zoners are blissfully unaware of his so called magnificence.

King Of the Whaaaaaaaaaat ?.

Well,you're back on your leash over there now the cats out of the bag.

I was going to shut-up about it.But since you want to be a cunt and fuck with everything here.

Did you do that to get my password.You already got it,I have the same format for a reason.

So I know what you can do.

Like Hoochs Pass word was XXX444....

It wasn't for the pink fonts.I see,even when I back off you,you go straight for the game again.

Go fuck yourself....I'll go for your throat again in future....or better still,not post here at all.

Cya

fup  fup  fup  fup 

wave 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:05 pm

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t2365-ignore-the-idiot-who-calls-himself-billy-ruben-and

This is what kicked it back off...Sod the gutless,employs his Tiswas handle when he wants to rile,leaving his other socks

looking good.

Starts a thread,enrages me and everything I tried to change on the last page,end up in hell again,just like what happens in real life.

He's an arsehole.

If you think he doesn't want me posting here acidic,everytime I threaten to walk out,he sends emails,forum notifications or Tiswas writes something

and he forces you to log on to read it.You people don't get his under-handed tactics.True Lilly and Ciggy,stopped posting because of him.

Got no idea why I came back.None at all,pathetic.I leave here,he trolls Circle Jerk,signs up but never accepted,then emails me shit ad nauseum.All I have to do

is contact my ISP and the Feds for what he does.I have a section32...best of luck idiot.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Still the old chestnut that I am Sod, but anyway it is a lot better than being the RAPIST OF A TEN YEAR OLD GIRL LIKE YOU ARE BILLY. Hey it is none of your business where I am online, got it and hey if you have so much anger towards me and Sod, do it on FaceBook. Oh I remember you have been banned cos you have been stalking underage girls and hey I have loads of online and offline pals, and we all find you pathetic.  As for Cigar, yeah you are a real lapdog aren't you

cthulhu cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu

Just an exception for you maggot head.

1.Cigar is a cool and honest guy and admits he has a condition,unlike you,who split your psychosis into the many online identities playing everyone for a

fucktard.Well,they know now.

2.Remember your filthy vile perverted Grandfather,you know,the one that broke your heart when he carked it and you took all that money he left you,fond memories you

gave him fondling your ball-bag as a kid.That's why he left you money baby Sod...fond,fond memories.And you bought that barge.

Well that dead cunt,God rest his soul,would know more about fondling and Bass To Mouth than any Salville or Cub-Scout leader.

Why don't you get one of Ickes psychics to help you cross over and learn some tips.

Or come to me,I'll help you cross over permanently.

In fact,I might message Gilly at Sanctum Zone and run a thread,Pay for Billys flight there and back...AND I'LL BE MORE THAN GLAD AND WILLING TO DO THE JOB.

NO MORE SOD,TISWAS OR DROIKE ALL IN ONE...HOW'S THAT GRAB YA!!!!!

butt butt  butt  butt

NOW F*CK YOU.

satan adolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 pm

No other forum,but here...and probably happens to me only,but he tries to capture my mouse cursor

That happened a few years ago and corrupted my old XP system,that's when I went Windows 7.

But you have to make sure in the configurations you uncheck/untick the box for "Remote Assistance".

Why should I have to watch my arse like that,it only happens here and at Droikes,but I don't post there.

He won't do it to you guys,or unless he knows your knowledge of PC's is low.

I noticed you didn't post at Sanctum Zone as King Of The Mountain.

It'll be to much of a pop of the ego,he means nothing there and there's much smarter people there to make an idiot out of you.

I know you better than you think Sod.And once I do the job,it'll break you once and for all...Chess Player.

They have a Chess tournament at Sanctum Zone,why don't you try your wits out like that.

I prefer Axis and Allies the board game...but each to their own.At least you don't need a ten foot table to play chess.

Cnut.

satan  satan  satan  satan  
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:16 pm

The techie tantrums...third pop-up in a minute...page expires,Malware alerts...

Grow Up.

cthulhu 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
The techie tantrums...third pop-up in a minute...page expires,Malware alerts...

Grow Up.

cthulhu 

Billy Ruben wrote:
mervyn_perving wrote:Oi mate

why have you defamed me on your jerkoff forum

I didn't mean any ill when I said you sold me out so I don't see where the need is to bash me

you called me a fatfuck and said my music is not art and is crap

these are very hurtful to me as I thought we where homies but alas you ripped me

I hope we can sort this out bro

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t2377-billy-ruben-why

Awwwwww...I'm sorry Mervyn.

Just because I'm a stuck-up punk arse bitch don't take my critiques of you so seriously.

No,I really am an elitist.

I want you here Mervyn,to be the guiding light of Sodlike Productions.I left...

but since you SEEM so sincere,I had to put your little heart and mind to rest.

I'm afraid you're the pre-cursor to a new form of music and communication in this Sodomite world.

I don't like it,but can't stop it happening.Like The Velvet Underground years before,they were the first to raise

the issue of society decaying in death,drugs and decadence.You herald in the total dysfunction of family units

and personal relationships on a global scale.I'd kill you just to stop this process,but others will just pick up the mantle.

I didn't sell you out,I was under attack by the Tis-Sods and Forum-motion weren't too happy with Fujita/K-Fed and you

leave that mad berk Canadian for DEAD.Get it.Sods fault this happened.Otherwise,no-one would know about Circle Jerk.

The way I wanted it.

But TisSod wants to harp on about me with under-age girls...and she said FUCK OFF,so I did.

Guess what,I ignored all of sods ploys and got another Chinese email.Sorry,not interested.He plays dirty filthy games and I'm not interested.

You are Sodlikes guiding mind now Mervyn...do the place justice,I just can't be arsed with the Spikey Wikey one any longer.

Love,Billy Ruben.

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread - Page 2 D0fi
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:51 am

Did anyone notice the news story in Australia about an Islamist sexual relations with a 12 year old girl.

It's the first time I felt the complex in Dimona Israel actually had a purpose.

Nuke every fucking Arab country and spare one for yourselves Zionist perverts.I seen that Rabbis can have three year old child lovers.

As long as they're not jewish/kosher girls.Nah,but butt-hammer the sons of Caan is the Lords work...Meh !!!!!  rolling pin 

You can thank me later for saving your souls,with those 72 virgins and a nice slab of hash.

thumbs up 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2