Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:46 am

A thread inspired by TPV (the Peoples Voice) Deanna Amaato.

Who dared to have the hyde to accuse some bitch as a WOG,when she's one of the biggest Grease-Balls I've seen in years.

cheers  Cheers Big Ears and that whopping great ski jump of a nose the Greeks are famous for.

I'd still fuck you,if under the effects of many drugs....but I'm straight and nasty,so fuck you.  fup  roulette 

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread 8azx
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Well Get On With It...World War Three

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:59 am

Damn...don't you hate it,when you got a really good idea to bring some shitbag to their knees and you kind of

forget it in seconds,cause it was too evil and God wiped the thought from my mind.

Hate that.That's why I love Cthulhu --->  cthulhu 

Never spoils my fun,sometimes he guides me with Voice To The Head,a little Auto-Suggestion to spice up this Mundane existence.

I liked finding out I was God...a fallen one and that everything was just an Illusion.So I cut the babies head off...Alas,it wasn't an Illusion and

my God given powers couldn't mind-control a flea,let alone the Police Man after me.Demons told me lies again.

Anyway,due to the inner hate destroying any form of creativity,I give you re-runs and quotes until I'm inspired by more drug usage,or I finally

remember that Smackdown on that WOG Bitches arse....Damn  damn 

So what about re-runs ?,TPV will follow suit very soon you'll see...well,most of Ickes books are that way too,just re-runs.

Sorry 'bout that...Old Chap !  dif  cheers 

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t2038-well-get-on-with-itworld-war-three

Billy Ruben wrote:Well,what are you waiting for,get on with it Elites.The rental market is full and over-priced,petrol is $1.66 a litre,the masses are hateful and apathetic just like you wanted and I made a prediction for 2012 and don't want to look like a tit.

Fucking tired of it and over the age of conscription and want a better fucking house,back in East Maitland with my Occult buddies,not rednecks and hippies with indigenous terror.And driving 400kms a fortnight to score weed.Move it you Rothschild Inbreds and look down on us with disdain.

Nuke Israel amd bomb UK,white phosphorus from heavens for muslims,leave death and decay.All the people slanty eyes,Boongas and jungle bunnies,Ruskie Pricks and Yankee Fags,Death is the only day it's sunny.

Fuck you all from us Cats,Billy...

Mr Rothschild,start World War Three.

cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Faggots prevent Need for War....That's why they like Rainbows.

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:08 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
griduser64 wrote:

Women who require men to climb the mountains just so a guy can get a quick little tiny fuck should be burned slowly, yes I agree with that.

or

Women who look only for a perfect man and every other guy has no chance because of this, they should also be burned slightly, then a lot, then slightly again.

No one believes me but gays are gonna be the end of us. Look what happened in the old days when Rome got all faggoty, now the same thing with America, we're doomed.

Shemales on the other hand, I'm not sure how to approach that. A gay guy who fucks a guy but still looks like a guy is disgusting but a shemale who kind of looks like a chick and acts like a chick but has a pee pee is slightly less unbearable on the eyes.

Omnibill will never be black no matter how hard he wishes that every second in his turd life.

Princess pink pen...so pretty.

No,I believe they will save the planet,poofs that is.

At the present moment and the limited technology available to mainstream industries,the resources of the Earth are stretched to the limits until better technologies are released

or unveiled finally,they got them,"The Powers" as one might refer to "Them" as,they just want a population reduction first.

And Poofs are part of that agenda,not that the fairies would have a clue they're being used for elite protocols.They got no idea.

No,it's useless eaters as Kissinger says,that need the cull,not saying I agree or not.

sn vio scared whistle adolf

NO...what will bring about our extermination in total,elites included, is sticking the worst "Pop Shlock" on a fucking satellite and polluting the ears of what

was once benign alien colonies,thrown into chaos cause the irritating ring of Karen Carpenters vocals disturbed the vibe of their crystal cities and power plants.

And the idiots of NASA not only put on that annoying cock-less musical dribble...but also provided a "Space-Map" of where the fuck we are in the Cosmos.

Talk about suicide....and gave them human blood to fuck with and make doomsday weapons for us all.

I'd say kill Karen Carpenter,but me old friend anorexia beat me to it.

whoops whoops whoops whoops

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Black Flag - My War (Live 1985)

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 am

And this is for you "Gubbas" (Aboriginal for White Cunt) and Stormfronters who think the author might be white.

You idiots.

I hate you racist as much as the apologist...But if it burns you,so be it.

Black Facism,just like we had in Ancient Atlantis,that's what I'm about.

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Wh1j

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread 8eed
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Iggy Pop - Run Like A Villain

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:30 am

Help Help,I'm being repressed.The online views went from 5 people to 12.

The PC Police are here...must dash for now,run like a villain.

Hmmm,got a song with a title like that.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Re: The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:15 pm

What is it about white, privileged South Africans, they are ime simultaneously the loudest, most obnoxious, boring and stubborn of people, is there a worse example of culturally regressive proclivities than those evident in the privileged white South African?

Maybe some of those English aristocrats that still knock about in huge country estates.

I can't be mad at the young girl though, she appears to have been imprinted by very stubborn parents with an ideology that she, as a citizen of the UK should have relinquished at the Airport, before she left, not when she arrived, unapologetic, chauvinistic white privilege.

Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Re: The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:What is it about white, privileged South Africans, they are ime simultaneously the loudest, most obnoxious, boring and stubborn of people, is there a worse example of culturally regressive proclivities than those evident in the privileged white South African?

Maybe some of those English aristocrats that still knock about in huge country estates.

I can't be mad at the young girl though, she appears to have been imprinted by very stubborn parents with an ideology that she, as a citizen of the UK should have relinquished at the Airport, before she left, not when she arrived, unapologetic, chauvinistic white privilege.

I know one real South African and "know of" three to four forumites that are.

Tinmenace and Uri from Webanarchy.All three have psychopathic rages,without the trauma that I got.

Amanda,well,she stabbed my mate Dolby through the hand with a BBQ fork,after the argument went like this.

"I'll show Cookie (Me) my body" - Amanda

"He already has,it's a Preying Mantis with a head"-Dolby.

Stab through the hand,drove Dolby to hospital,drunk he was obviously.

Gives me a fifty in pot (he was my dealer),I go back,Mandy shows me her body,"I'd fuck you now Cookie,But I might have AIDS".

She showed me her body though.I'd hit it,even with AIDS,just rubber up and watch the tongue kissing.

But I didn't know I was invincible in those regards then,until just a little later.

She told me about being raped at three and passed around by members of the family.

Real elite diamond dealer types.

Very interesting.

Tinmenace...was a mate,turned on me due to Limeladys bullshit.So fuck her.

URI at Webanarchy,fiery,very well versed and intelligent,she'd be hot in bed.

She turns me on even though she hates me over AbusesBunniesWithLove/Dances with Bunnies (Beastiality) affair.

Nah,I hate yankee chicks more than South Africans.Can't beat a Thai girl for temperment.

You CUNT Letchworth,this is supposed to be a racist thread and I just showed tolerance for Asians and Afrikaans.

Bastard.

rolling pin  rolling pin  rolling pin  rolling pin 

EDIT: LOL LOOK AT THIS,BUNNY AND I AT THE  dif  WERE MATES OF SORTS,ROFL.NOW WE WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER...AND I'LL WIN THAT,HANDS DOWN.
 rolf  rolf  rolf  rolf 

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread V41b

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong numbers,bad memory for trivia)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Yea Uri is somewhat foxy, I enjoyed reading her posts on Outlaw forum before it went down...I did not know she was of South African origins.

Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Outlaw Forum down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:Yea Uri is somewhat foxy, I enjoyed reading her posts on Outlaw forum before it went down...I did not know she was of South African origins.

Got a picture ?

God,I was just turned on by her mind,like the niece,go on,post her up.

wub  wub  wub  wub 

BTW,why Did that Nazi in the Phillipines fucking those young girls,Andre,that's it,why did he shut it down.

Pissed off I am.Was'nt bad that place,for a laugh.Some of your trolling wasn't bad either.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Just woke up,on third cigarette,second cup of tea and waiting to drop a bundle before I load up on Opiate pain-killers.

Got badly injured two weeks ago.

They gave me lots of these and some physiotherapy

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Dmk2

Lovely jubberly stuff,until you come down or wake up the next day.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Rocket From the Tombs - Final Solution

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:Deists who adhere to the mystic values of freemasonry have infiltrated and are attempting a silent revolution of the American public school system.

http://worldtruthfetish.blogspot.co.uk/

follow the links and find the prize...

http://theuncarvedblog.com/2013/03/25/retired-principal-james-dierke-writes-about-a-quiet-revolution-that-took-place-in-his-school/

I prefer to have a go at debauchery and decadence that is fostered by Jewish teachers at school.

Trying to get in the pants of our youth.

Slimey,fat,hooked nosed creeps they are.

Oh,wrong thread....I'll take this elsewhere.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:05 pm

She had a candle lit picture on outlaw, her face is on the fifty foot neocon fembot if you know where to find that? Wink
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:19 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:She had a candle lit picture on outlaw, her face is on the fifty foot neocon fembot if you know where to find that? Wink

Go on,post her up,I just Google searched 50 foot neocon fembot and ended up here at this forum.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x2216686

Hang on,Google pics...Back in a second,the Endones are kicking in.Turds stuck for another 20 hours though,going to a be a day of discomfort.

Shocked  Shocked 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:She had a candle lit picture on outlaw, her face is on the fifty foot neocon fembot if you know where to find that? Wink

Go on,post her up,I just Google searched 50 foot neocon fembot and ended up here at this forum.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x2216686

Hang on,Google pics...Back in a second,the Endones are kicking in.Turds stuck for another 20 hours though,going to a be a day of discomfort.

Shocked  Shocked 

Hows this grab ya....

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread 9gd6

and now for these...

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Tdky

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread J387

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Xx61

swap ya....Uri for a Timmenace picky...how about it honey ???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty BrainFreeze formely of the DIF

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Here's a picture of a DIF member that is South African and was raped and fucked over by Daddy.

Can't remember her name,she had lot's of fights and we talked a lot.A good mate at the time,until,again,Limelady and shit like Boots went in and bullshitted.

But like I said,if you got a weak mind and easily led by others,I'll drop you like a stinky turd that's currently still lodged somewhere in my bowels.

But this one,I'd forgive,cause she's been through hell.

Her user name was like FrostBreeze,....Frost,fuck you,I'm going to log on at DIF and find her.

That's if I'm not banned for what I said in the last 48 hours.

Back soon.

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Gci7

I had a theory about child-rape and the souls that weld themselves to the experience.She was a hooker for a while,high classed one,big money a night for her.

I'll find it,same fucking Modus Operandi these South Africans...so much child raping going on.

I seriously don't know what you get out of it....really,I just don't get it.I like responsiveness and full bodies.

A sceaming,crying child that looks like a stick insect,what do sickos get out of it,please,tell me ?

Tinmenace had that Victorian Era,typical lady of the land look.She was elegant and plain at the same time.she looks like Ann the Cop I had a soft-spot for a while.

I'll find it.

Brainfreeze....got it.

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Fndc

Really happy for her in the end,she found love.  thumbs up  thumbs up 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:55 am

That song by Suede called Animal Nitrate is about rape I think, it must produce a conflict of emotions if on some level the experience is pleasurable, rewarding, but everything else about it repulsive, perhaps connections are made between one's pleasure and one's manipulation, exploitation, abuse etc, that leaves that individual looking for their pleasure in similar situations?

On a light blue forum (v3) there is a section called pieces of the middle east, i think that's Uri's face if memory serves me...
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:38 am

By the way she is a very attractive women, the resilience of the human spirit never ceases to amaze me, to go through hell and still be able to smile, is it a blessing or a curse?
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:45 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
griduser64 wrote:

Women who require men to climb the mountains just so a guy can get a quick little tiny fuck should be burned slowly, yes I agree with that.

or

Women who look only for a perfect man and every other guy has no chance because of this, they should also be burned slightly, then a lot, then slightly again.

No one believes me but gays are gonna be the end of us. Look what happened in the old days when Rome got all faggoty, now the same thing with America, we're doomed.

Shemales on the other hand, I'm not sure how to approach that. A gay guy who fucks a guy but still looks like a guy is disgusting but a shemale who kind of looks like a chick and acts like a chick but has a pee pee is slightly less unbearable on the eyes.

Omnibill will never be black no matter how hard he wishes that every second in his turd life.

Princess pink pen...so pretty.

No,I believe they will save the planet,poofs that is.

At the present moment and the limited technology available to mainstream industries,the resources of the Earth are stretched to the limits until better technologies are released

or unveiled finally,they got them,"The Powers" as one might refer to "Them" as,they just want a population reduction first.

And Poofs are part of that agenda,not that the fairies would have a clue they're being used for elite protocols.They got no idea.

No,it's useless eaters as Kissinger says,that need the cull,not saying I agree or not.

sn vio scared whistle adolf

NO...what will bring about our extermination in total,elites included, is sticking the worst "Pop Shlock" on a fucking satellite and polluting the ears of what

was once benign alien colonies,thrown into chaos cause the irritating ring of Karen Carpenters vocals disturbed the vibe of their crystal cities and power plants.

And the idiots of NASA not only put on that annoying cock-less musical dribble...but also provided a "Space-Map" of where the fuck we are in the Cosmos.

Talk about suicide....and gave them human blood to fuck with and make doomsday weapons for us all.

I'd say kill Karen Carpenter,but me old friend anorexia beat me to it.

whoops whoops whoops whoops

Thanks for the flash tags, the great song and new muse Lisa Germano what other songs of hers are good?
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Lisa Germano - Riding My Bike

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:08 am

Damn you,I was about to hit the bed...and you thank me for putting you onto Lisa Germano.

DamnSod...where to start,cause I got real rare stuff too.She also sang with a band called OP8...hehehehe,cute pun.

Here we Go.
Bad Attitude (You'll love the line,"You have all your treats (drugs) and it's only 8:30 am,that's AM")
Puppet
The Earth
Destroy The Flower
Of Love and Colours
Cancer of Everything  thumbs up  thumbs up 
My Secret Reason
Victorias Secret  thumbs up  thumbs up 
a Beautiful Schizophrenic
Tom Dick and Harry
Reptile (yes,about reptilians selling spirituality,very very very interesting the lyrics,read them)
Fun Fun For Everyone
A Psychopath ( one of my faves) thumbs up  thumbs up  thumbs up  thumbs up 
Sexy Little Girl Princess
Riding My Bike (About a peadophile)  thumbs up  thumbs up  thumbs up  thumbs up 
Small Heads ( So Cute)

Get really fucked up and angry...then get stoned,listen to the music...then cry for hours as I do.I use her to rebirth myself energetically

No Matter how tough I think I am,Lisa Germano reduces me to tears everytime I listen to her."Riding My Bike" destroyed my mind.

None come close to her,not Joy Division,not any darkness,evil tone,Lisa germano Makes me scream,cry run around headless.And at times,laugh.

That many ranges of emotions...no other can do it like her.

That Ukele and film clip....chest is starting to heave,fuck my eyes are watering up...it's getting me just thinking about it.

My pleasure Sod,can't deny you made me proud on a rare occasion like this.

Let her humble you and tear your dark soul apart and rebuild in the light,she's therapeutic.

Now you know why I'm pro-feminine and usually anti-male,hate footballers.Gayest thing in the world is a rugby scrum

thumbs up  tiphat  tiphat  tiphat  tiphat 

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Thank you for taking the time to compile such a thorough list of her best songs, I'm about to have some Kahlua and settle down for the evening to listen.
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty The Velvet Underground - Femme Fatale

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:By the way she is a very attractive women, the resilience of the human spirit never ceases to amaze me, to go through hell and still be able to smile, is it a blessing or a curse?

Don't tell me,she was raped and screwed over too.I did suspect it with the fiery façade,but like most,there might be a hurt

little girl under all that who just wants a hug,a little understanding,then she might even show you something nice about her.

Securing trust will be the biggest hurdle.

She takes after her father (physically),large mandible,very powerful jaw.Auburn,she looks like Princess Leia with the poor pixels.

But like I said,it's her mind and mental strengths and lack of fear,I admire about her.But she goes toe to toe with me,she'll get the same

treatment,that Bunny deserves so badly,Bunny,I will kill if she goes looking for it.Hate the Cunt.She's a Femme Fatale,thinks every guy falls at her feet.

Middle class twat thinks she's hip and alternative,but has the same snidey back-stabbing ways,musters posses against others.Those posses,mindless f*cks

wouldn't have a clue.She starts the fires.Think of this,poking fun at people in traffic jams,in the states (USA),stupid white-bread bitch and stock exchange hubby.

They're middle class,think they know it all.Mexican Chollo,five cars back,watching her be a smart-arse to all,Had enough of the cunt.I'd blow her boyfriends

brains all over her and leave her alive.Get me.That's what's going to happen,sometimes you know how accurate I am.And I could be wrong.

She's heading for cancer...and yeah,I have gone looking for her,found her ebay account,loves the Moody Blues.I mean,really likes them

Probably fucks to them.I like Eno or Simply Saucer for that.PJ Harvey and Mazzy Star,when I'm a little indeterminal.Fuck like a woman does,actually,

I'm hotter than I let on.Still haven't got my fantasy yet...blowing and been squirted on by a girls hockey team.Hmmm,let's leave that for now.

Got any idea why the Satanist keep inviting me over,they want me to meet the family.

Surprized she was able to have kids....found he daughter.Married 2007,had child 2011.So my profile was off,God I was pissed off.But then again

she'll be completely wrong about me too then.Yanks don't understand humour,especially twisted shit,except for Ciggy types.He is a cut above the rest in that regard.

But....But....when I'm ready.Being a Taurus,like Icke is,maybe Ciggy should see he's got Cult Leader mentality as well.I don't bow,I don't fit.Bunnys the "Thought Police"

for Webanarchy.You'll see,if not already.The good members there,you hardly hear from.Ciggys having problems with script demons and it might close,his first option was

goto Circle Jerk...nah!.They still don't get what it is.And I aint having that fucking piece of shit (Bunny) there.I already forsook my friendship/acquaintance with the Ciggy,over a number of items.

I prefer transparency,than games.I hired him as security and he fucked me with it and screwed Chandrakavi...so don't flatter yourself Bunny thinking it was over you.

I can't name one Moody Blues song,that's what an incredible alternative mind I have.
You played that song years ago for me,some British Female pop-star and she was like Top 5 on the charts,very well known song,I never heard it before.I still can't tell you what Biebers "Baby"

sounds like.Don't watch,TV (News excepted),Radio,or watch films.I'm into me and my mind.If a girl likes me,weird things start to happen,I like one from the chemist.Dreams will start now.
She's goit the same dark poison in her.Her idiot husband plays her for a fool.Good.

She's got shape and lovely curls,reminds me of the cover of the Debut Roxy Music album,dark haired of course.I like the "Morticia" types from the Addams family mostly.
Yet,I was with for 23 years,a person opposite to what I like and deserve.

Crazy world.

Lyrics: Here she comes, you better watch your step
Shes going to break your heart in two, its true
Its not hard to realize
Just look into her false colored eyes
She builds you up to just put you down, what a clown

cause everybody knows (shes a femme fatale)
The things she does to please (shes a femme fatale)
Shes just a little tease (shes a femme fatale)
See the way she walks
Hear the way she talks

Youre written in her book
Youre number 37, have a look
Shes going to smile to make you frown, what a clown
Little boy, shes from the street
Before you start, youre already beat
Shes gonna play you for a fool, yes its true

Shes just a little tease (she's a femme fatale)
See the way she walks
Hear the way she talks

Here she comes, you better watch your step
Shes going to break your heart in two, its true
Its not hard to realize
Just look into her false colored eyes
She builds you up to just put you down, what a clown

See the way she walks
Hear the way she talks

Youre written in her book
Youre number 37, have a look
Shes going to smile to make you frown, what a clown
Little boy, shes from the street
Before you start, youre already beat
Shes gonna play you for a fool, yes its true

See the way she walks
Hear the way she talks
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Lisa Germano - My Secret Reason

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:Thank you for taking the time to compile such a thorough list of her best songs, I'm about to have some Kahlua and settle down for the evening to listen.

One of the few alcohols,besides Baileys and Red Wine (good Quality) that doesn't have too bad a negative affect the

next day.Enjoy.

No,it was my pleasure and good to see you expand your horizons.I used to be totally British until I heard the Velvets and Iggy.They converted me,long ago.

Biggest Pistol fan I was...I was even making my own punk-rock clothing,cutting sleaves off and re-joining them with safety pins,only to find Richard Hell of

Television was doing that back in 1974.I was 14-15,with no prior knowledge,see how cool minds work.Set up a p2p like Soulseek and Soulseek NS13 and I might just let you have access

to my second HDD with all the data on it.You don't have to hide from me,I know who you are.Just think,you're one of the brave ones now you're outed.

But I came out,full disclosure...bravery,not most have the balls to do what I can.Full name,birth date,address and phone number.Funny,it was fear that made me do it.

2009-2010 was abit crazy,or the start of the deep decline for me,I spose.

No,my pleasure,she deserves a thread on her own Lisa Germano.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:That song by Suede called Animal Nitrate is about rape I think, it must produce a conflict of emotions if on some level the experience is pleasurable, rewarding, but everything else about it repulsive, perhaps connections are made between one's pleasure and one's manipulation, exploitation, abuse etc, that leaves that individual looking for their pleasure in similar situations?

On a light blue forum (v3) there is a section called pieces of the middle east, i think that's Uri's face if memory serves me...

Sounds like Stockholms Syndrome,where you kind of have understanding/sympathy for your captors.

In this case,you share the passions of the transgressor.I couldn't do that,because murder can be justified,but not rape.

It's the lowest crime of all for me.

But,very brave topic to make songs out of.Very brave.

I'll check that song out and the lyrics later....I only just woke an hour and half a go,not functioning yet.It's Australia Day,hate it.

Where's True Lilly ? We need her,I got that thread,LOL.

lol! 
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty The Pixies - Weird in my school

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Found the Original....what a first day at school

Billy Ruben wrote:
I remember in my days at DIF dif ,you weren't allowed to make a thread that was connected to members and by extension now,

employees of TPV.You weren't allowed to make a thread,"thelyran's a real cunt in sheeps clothing".

You'd get banned.

Can I has a ban on Mr Sean Wanktardi Mr Icke ?

It's only fair and in-line with your own policies.

Don't you think Gareth Icke would make a better replacement as Webmaster ?

I do.When you get banned,they can change your status to "Mong".

I knew a mong (his nick-name),raped a class-mate in front of me,first day of school.

But she fucked dogs and horses,so I didn't think she was complaining about a drooling schizophrenic.

First day at school,she puts it on me for a root,I laugh at her face,or was it shrink away with horror,can't remember.

But Mong,big cock,rips it out and nails her on the table....amazing.

dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy

Billy Ruben wrote:First day at school,I was a second level English in eight levels,eight the lowest.General laziness and not ever handing in an assignment lead to that result,everything based on exam outcomes,which were'nt too bad.How I got through the last year,with spending 52 school days in the Army Reserves,have no idea,but someone was watching over me,here is a picture that I never knew was taken,as the mystery person,had the sun in my eyes.it was given to my father and he showed me later,I asked how did he get it,he just smirked...

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Circa1987army

First day was year nine,midway through.I met Kerry as we milled outside,he introduced himself as Patto,soon to become my buddy in smoking dope and cooking great food,my other elective was German.But primarily,we smoked dope under the very portable we school and cooked in.The very reason for the elective choice,good pot,induces the munchies.Sometimes we failed,cause we ate the raw ingredients before adding to the mix...or very small cakes,as the batter disappeared,steadily with dipped spoons and cover for each other,as the teacher lectured.

I was warned about a girl,named Leonie,she regularily sat on up-turned taps and flushed her vagina out in front of everyone,once putting sugar on her clitorus and letting a horse lick her,she even admitted sex with her father.A very un-pretty slavic looking girl with great body and forming breast.Not hurt and victim,obsessive and erratic like other minors introduced to adult concepts such as sex,or even the worse,enforced rape and sodomy developing a dangerous victim mentality,she was strangely comfortable and acceptive of this condition and had become nymphomaniac in the process.I was the new kid at school and put into the worst class,that even the teacher,never turned up for the period,it was a clerical error,in 24 hours,it was cleared up,not until I experienced trauma from the lower grades.

An unknown teacher ducked in,after the bell rang,goto lunch.Most of the class had gone,as I was the only one left packing my books,snapping the zipper shut on the bag,Leonie,pulled me around,grabbed my balls,cupped them professionally,you're the new kid,I want to be the first to do you...I swallow by the way.Gawking at her in revulsion,stumbling over table and chairs,I struggled to get away,when this mentally retarded kid,grabbed her,showed her his condoms,"Hey Leonie,look what I got",his hard eight inch at least,out,pulled her underwear aside and nailed her there.....Horrified by what I thought was a rape scene,by this drooling,laughing hyena of a man,Leonies eyes just rolled into the back of her head,like a shot of heroin,the bliss consumed her soul.His nickname was "Mong",that's all I ever knew of him,he did go for rape eventually,young girl.

I was still repulsed,staggering out the portable class-room,as the new school was being built,a bearded man,Mr John Druery running up the path,"Are you Mr Cook?","why yes I am",relieved to see a teacher at all."Horrible mistake sir,you're with English two,Mrs Lupica".Near collapsing,giving thanks to a living God it seemed,exalted thanks to almighty high,you are indeed merciful and possibley make clerical mistakes as well,(Just don't screw up on D-Day...eh? Mate?),the relief and the lack of usual poker face,shone through.

Leonie always looked at me with pride after that,claiming my soul with fear,without ever laying a finger on me.Just as well,the search for the avante garde in sexual expression,was eventually realised through a Rottweiller.But we were still friends when we bumped into each other,the last time was eight years ago...she carried something I never seen before,shame.And I won't be the example to remind herself of that,I was flattered,just caught off guard and forever scared off ever afterwards.I'm very French in my expression,cunnilingual,I must trust you,for that spontaniety,we were the Masturbation Generation,nothing was more scarey,than Grim Reapers disease...AIDS.David died,at 30,he loved me,I thank the stars,I was'nt a practicing bi-sexual,curious at times,what it's like to suck on a big one,but not really tempted,unless speeding,which I don't....and have'nt for a very long time.It makes you a bit queer.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread Empty Sonic Youth - Superstar

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:21 pm

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread F1wy

The Faggoty,Racist,Mysogynistic,Xenophobic cunt of a thread 2l4p

I know,I know,I'm a dead man now.

Dissing the lovely but dead Karen Carpenter is one of the bravest but most stupid acts one can do.

The baby boomers will want my head on a pole for it.Who gives a fuck if I took a dump on The Moody Blues faces,but say one syllable

against Karen....The wrath,the hate,the bile,not even my occultism could harness such an avalanche of energy.

Ahhh,it was worth it....feel like I just cum.Cathartic.

*lights cigarette and savours the moment.

popcorn  

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next