Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And people (well tiswas) call me a racist

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And people (well tiswas) call me a racist Empty And people (well tiswas) call me a racist

Post  John Drake Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Footie McGrew wrote:There are signs up at various places i visit for work, mostly at home in australia, but they're popping up a lot in other countries too. They say things like: "You don't have to put up with racism!" As if this is some evil that goes on all over the world! Back in Alice there are still many people who really dislike the Aboriginies. I don't dislike them, but I can understand why they breed animosity. They commit 90% of the town's crime. They lounge about on the streets in town drinking and generally acting in an antisocial manner. Few of them work and they pester every passer-by for money or grog! Yet anybody who comments is told on TV and in the papers that they're racists!

John Drake

Back to top Go down

And people (well tiswas) call me a racist Empty Re: And people (well tiswas) call me a racist

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:10 pm

John Drake wrote:
Footie McGrew wrote:There are signs up at various places i visit for work, mostly at home in australia, but they're popping up a lot in other countries too. They say things like: "You don't have to put up with racism!" As if this is some evil that goes on all over the world! Back in Alice there are still many people who really dislike the Aboriginies. I don't dislike them, but I can understand why they breed animosity. They commit 90% of the town's crime. They lounge about on the streets in town drinking and generally acting in an antisocial manner. Few of them work and they pester every passer-by for money or grog! Yet anybody who comments is told on TV and in the papers that they're racists!

Go Tell It To The Pikeys...

Its that JD again! wrote...

I got lost driving down a country lane the other week and I pulled into a lay-by to check my map.
When I turned on the interior light, I noticed that there were loads of other vehicles around.
The filthy bastards were shagging on car bonnets, up against trees and one guy came over and started wanking onto my side window.
It was only when I saw the caravans half sank in the mud, tipped over porta loos and 60 dogs that I realised that I had parked in a Pikey camp.

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/pikey-jokes-and-fun-t1812.html

Or As We Like To Call Them Round These Parts- Theiving Gyppo's...

(Or Gentlemen Involved In The Recycling Metal Industry...!!!)

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

And people (well tiswas) call me a racist Empty Re: And people (well tiswas) call me a racist

Post  John Drake Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:19 pm

So are you trying to make out "pikey" is a racist coment?

1. if you are your wrong, did you not see me take Goldy to the cleaners over that one?
2. What i put was also a joke but not racist either way.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:24 pm

[quote="Sod-Haus...!!!"][quote="John Drake"]

I got lost driving down a country lane the other week and I pulled into a lay-by to check my map.
When I turned on the interior light, I noticed that there were loads of other vehicles around.
The filthy bastards were shagging on car bonnets, up against trees and one guy came over and started wanking onto my side window.

Are You Sure When You Were "Lost" Driving Down This Country Lane
And Pulled Into This "Lay-By"
Put Your "Interior Light On"
And "Noticed" There Were Loads Of Other Vehicles Around...!!!

Sounds Like Dogging To Me...???

dogshag dogshag dogshag

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Sounds like you have just made a twat out of yourself again Julie.

I was expecting to see your mother but i guess the jock rock had beaten the shit out of her again while you sat there shitting your shorts and did nothing to help her.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:32 pm

John Drake wrote:So are you trying to make out "pikey" is a racist coment?

1. if you are your wrong, did you not see me take Goldy to the cleaners over that one?
2. What i put was also a joke but not racist either way.

Pikey is a pejorative slang term used mainly in the United Kingdom to refer to Irish Travellers, gypsies or people of low social class.
Pikey is also sometimes called a piker in the United States, but a piker in Australia means someone who refuses to do something within a group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikey

Nigger is a noun in the English language, most notable for its usage in a pejorative context to refer to black people (generally people of Sub-Saharan African descent), and also as an informal slang term, among other contexts.
It is a common ethnic slur.
The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger

You Do Know What Pejorative Means Don't You...???

afro afro afro
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Lol sure. Now explain why you think my use of the word pikey is racist and which race its aimed at.

You do know pikeys use the tearm pikey dont you?

Fucking hell Julie you will be saying calling you a cunt is racist next. Your like a dog with 2 dicks in a street full of lamposts when you get the idea you have one up one me. Thats what makes it so easy to show what a fool you are. You dont think before you type.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:42 pm

[quote][quote="Sod-Haus...!!!"]
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
John Drake wrote:

Are You Sure When You Were "Lost" Driving Down This Country Lane
And Pulled Into This "Lay-By"
Put Your "Interior Light On"
And "Noticed" There Were Loads Of Other Vehicles Around...!!!

Sounds Like Dogging To Me...???

dogshag dogshag dogshag

And people (well tiswas) call me a racist 1FD3991C354828D96520BD244DEE4C23_OXBDzCwIeM3H_7PnZErhWlxcA
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:03 pm

John Drake wrote:Sounds like you have just made a twat out of yourself again Julie.

I was expecting to see your mother but i guess the jock rock had beaten the shit out of her again while you sat there shitting your shorts and did nothing to help her.

He Is Long Gone Squire...

And To Be Fair To Him He Was Never Violent To My Mother,

But He Was A Petty Theif...With Maybe A Socio Pathic Disorder...

He Tried His Best To Get Over This...

But Failed ...Shame Really Because He Had Potential...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 pm

John Drake wrote:Lol sure. Now explain why you think my use of the word pikey is racist and which race its aimed at.

You do know pikeys use the tearm pikey dont you?

Fucking hell Julie you will be saying calling you a cunt is racist next. Your like a dog with 2 dicks in a street full of lamposts when you get the idea you have one up one me. Thats what makes it so easy to show what a fool you are. You dont think before you type.

Magistrates (You Know Those Petty Interpreters Of The Law) Beg To Differ...

'Pikey' is now a race hate word

A gardener is thought to have made legal history after being convicted of racially aggravated harassment for using the word 'pikey'.

Lee Coleman repeatedly used the term, a derogatory reference to gypsies and Travellers, in a drunken outburst over a nightclub entry fee.

He was arrested after hurling abuse at a manageress and punching a bouncer at the club.

The 28-year-old denied the charges at first before pleading guilty.

He told the manageress, who had asked him to pay the £3.50 fee to enter Bugatti's in Crowborough, East Sussex, in March to 'p*** off', magistrates in Lewes heard.

Prosecutor Simon Allen claimed Coleman had said:
'I'm not paying you, you pikey.'
When told to leave he added:
'She is a pikey, she has nicked my mate's jacket.'

Coleman, of Crowborough, was given a 12-month community order and told to do 200 hours of unpaid work.
He was also ordered to pay £50 compensation to the doorman and £100 court costs.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/79744-pikey-is-now-a-race-hate-word

lmao rolf lmao

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:16 pm

So i ask again, which race is it racist toward? Gypsys call a wrong un a pikey.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:20 pm

The jock rock was begging me for Handbag address. He wanted to give him a knock in his words for propositioning a young female member of the family. You shat your pants and wouldnt even tell Handbag the jock rock was not me.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:26 pm

John Drake wrote:So i ask again, which race is it racist toward? Gypsys call a wrong un a pikey.

Well You Are A Well Balanced Racist,

You Have Got A Chip On Both Shoulders...

And Seem To Hate Everybody With Equal Zest...

I Bet Your Neighbours Love You, Miss Haversham...!!!

And people (well tiswas) call me a racist Misshavishamstable

fup fup fup
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:31 pm

You talk shit Julie and then talk more shit to try and cover it up.

Your i trained as a radiologist is as worn out as Ickes i couldnt walk down. ive been to......................

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:36 pm

John Drake wrote:The jock rock was begging me for Handbag address. He wanted to give him a knock in his words for propositioning a young female member of the family. You shat your pants and wouldnt even tell Handbag the jock rock was not me.

Look Droinke I Knew The Jock Rock Years Ago,

When He Was Living In Steeple Woods At St Ives,

Long Before I Really Knew Him...

He Was Lazy Then And Nothing Changed...

The Only Female He Could Have Propositioned In My Family Would Have Been My Sister...

I Don't Think So...

Get Your Facts Straight...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm

John Drake wrote:You talk shit Julie and then talk more shit to try and cover it up.

Your i trained as a radiologist is as worn out as Ickes i couldnt walk down. ive been to......................

Radiographer...

Yes, I Trained As One For About 2 And 1/2 Years...!!!

Weren't You A Bodybuilder Fucked Up On Steroids At Some Point...

So What...!!!

aaargh aaargh aaargh

Last edited by Sod-Haus...!!! on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:43 pm

My facts are straight, its exacly what he told me. If he made it up so what he still said it and wanted Handbags address for it or so he said. Look its not my fault your mother was fucking a mental case who lifted his hand to your grandfather.

As for Radiographer, well you take the piss for icke keep bringing up old shit about his past but how many time do you bring that up? So what who gives a fuck? From what you post about radiation you didnt learn much did you?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:00 pm

John Drake wrote:My facts are straight, its exacly what he told me. If he made it up so what he still said it and wanted Handbags address for it or so he said. Look its not my fault your mother was fucking a mental case who lifted his hand to your grandfather.

As for Radiographer, well you take the piss for icke keep bringing up old shit about his past but how many time do you bring that up? So what who gives a fuck? From what you post about radiation you didnt learn much did you?

Yes You Are Right There He Did Lift His Hand Against My Grandad...(God Rest His Soul)

As Did My Mother...

But She Was An Alcoholic At The Time...

She Has Given Up The Drink Now And Bitterly Regrets This...

But Life Moves On...

My Mum, My Nan, And My Sister,

Almost Hated Him At The Time Of His Death...Because He Was A Bigamist...

Me And His Son, My Mothers Bastard Brother Tried To Get On,

But It Didn't Work Out...

Basically He Got My Grandad In Death...

What He Couldn't Get From Him In Life...

Their Side Of The Family Hijacked The Funeral,

And My Grandads Dying Breath In The Hospital...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:10 pm

I Hope You Never Suffer Greif Like What I Did Droinke...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:46 pm

John Drake wrote:

There's alot of truth to what Footie says,the way you use it,ROFL,I don't care.Big deal.The end result of racist policy and marginalisation,then people got the hide to complain at the sight of it.Gives whitey something to feel good about.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
John Drake wrote:My facts are straight, its exacly what he told me. If he made it up so what he still said it and wanted Handbags address for it or so he said. Look its not my fault your mother was fucking a mental case who lifted his hand to your grandfather.

Yes You Are Right There He Did Lift His Hand Against My Grandad...(God Rest His Soul)

As Did My Mother...

But She Was An Alcoholic At The Time...

She Has Given Up The Drink Now And Bitterly Regrets This...

But Life Moves On...

My Mum, My Nan, And My Sister,

Almost Hated Him At The Time Of His Death...Because He Was A Bigamist...

Me And His Son, My Mothers Bastard Brother Tried To Get On,

But It Didn't Work Out...

Basically He Got My Grandad In Death...

What He Couldn't Get From Him In Life...

Their Side Of The Family Hijacked The Funeral,

And My Grandads Dying Breath In The Hospital...!!!

I thought you were a victim of differing circumstances,with your alcoholic mother and her lovers.Made to tolerate sadistic pleasures as they purposely coupled in front of you,to defile any memory or emotional attachment to your father,but it was the violent aspect,hmmm cool,that was my path.Nasty stuff,gaol warden dad,unhappy mother.Seems you got to be careful what you say about yourself,shame really,seeing what some people will use as ammunition just to win an e-joust.When you revealed the swinging and the coke,it only cemented that hypothesis,but willing to admit error as I do now.No judgement there Julian,I have my quirks,could'nt handle my cat dying or my niece growing up,but took on well trained occultist murderers,but it's those weird quirks that makes someone half decent I spose....yeah,but sad to see how it's used,what a cock,oh well...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:12 pm

John Drake wrote:Its that JD again! wrote...

It was only when I saw the caravans half sank in the mud, tipped over porta loos and 60 dogs that I realised that I had parked in a Pikey camp.

Sex is sex,
would've thought Eureka,why did'nt you wind the window down?
Play Happy Gyppies,like dirty Hippies,without the good music and LSD.
And they fleece your pockets after they blow you.
Go the Hippy.

catfight lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Ummm,JD,with a can of fuel,full-strength ULP,you can pick up nice,but not virgin girls of 15years,nice abo girls in outback settlements and truck-stops,I would'nt tell normal people that,just sick weirdos,,one handed typers and evil cretins,like yourself....mums the word eh?

Oh,f*ck,True Lilly will say I'm cruising for new flesh in her threads,teenage sex,oh,so will you,oh no... butt dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:41 am

John Drake wrote:Sounds like you have just made a twat out of yourself again Julie.

When you desire others to understand you,or to have mercy...remember this moment,John Drake,remember this one post,nothing,nothing will come to your aid,or save you,remember that.

ccc satan Twisted Evil foff roulette
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:01 am

Billy Ruben wrote:....
When you desire others to understand you,or to have mercy...remember this moment,John Drake,remember this one post,nothing,nothing will come to your aid,or save you,remember that.

ccc satan Twisted Evil foff roulette

That is a very dark worldview

I have found that both hindrance and help come from humans. There are times you find who your real friends are, sometimes they are even strangers...
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next