Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

+10
rodin
King of the Mountain
Ciggy
MoMo
Hrafn
ninny
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Sod-Haus...!!!
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:37 am

Okay, So Let's Get This Right, Then ...

Friday, 23 September 2011 10:04

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 3 Davidickesurprised

Ugh?

Someone is taking David Icke through the courts in pursuit of money they have not earned?

Right.

David is paying hefty legal fees to stop this happening and dealing with the case while trying to get on with his work worldwide at such a crucial time?

Right.

But the other person's very expensive London lawyers are not being paid for by them, but by an obviously rich secret donor and David is not allowed to know who that is?

Right.

So the rich secret donor, who has absolutely nothing to do with the case, could target David and his work and do as much damage to both as possible via this 'person' and David is still not allowed to know who it is?

Right.

And they call this justice?

Right.

Er, well, that's what they call it.

If anyone has information about the funder, please contact this email address in the strictest confidence ... Wightmafia@aol.com

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/53793-okay-so-lets-get-this-right-then-

thinking hmm thinking hmm thinking hmm
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 am

Ciggy wrote:
King of the Mountain wrote:The moral of this tale is: either way, you pay for it.

It would have been better to hand over the £200.00+ for an hour with a woman way out of your league, Dave. At least then you'd know up front exactly what your expenses would be, and what you'd be getting for your cash. thumbs up

Oh, and Karma doesn't exist... Unless you believe that it does.
cheers

Karma kinda sorta exists, but not in the way people think. Other people are you, is the trick. What you do to others is exactly precisely what you're doing to yourself, in that sense. It doesn't magically circle around the universe can "come back to you" (the ego you think you are), but rather, you circle back around and live the other person's life, in a non-linear thread through time. The me that is David Icke, I am mocking mercilessly, because "I" am really fooking things up for myself there. Epic fail, "me".

excellent post,good to see someone else explain the "System" with a little understanding for a change.You surprise me,your level of knowledge,was it Icke himself,or the followers that made you cynical?Be honest,you'll go far.

When one makes an enemy of me,I explain to them,exactly what's going to happen and how far you want to learn or regress for the future.No-one knows this better than the Satanist.They seen everything unfold for me and I was most decent,spiritually weakened by drugs at the time,in transition,but MOST decent.

Their futures will differ little from this one,except for one of them,who'll serve as the turn around for the others.If he is lucky,that is,not to be dispersed and reduced to the building blocks of the universe.We've already dreamt it together,hooking Paul Smith,my former best friend,I was one of them...long ago.

Just rambling for the moment,when and If I'm inspired,I'll explain a complete picture one day.
I still hold out in folly,that I can turn them around,big rewards to be gained doing that,but it's hopeless,they even love me most days,but prefer to kill me...they're programmes,not people...

What goes around,really does come around.It's just the style,most never notice.But a good post,liked it,very much.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:22 pm

King of the Mountain wrote:The moral of this tale is: either way, you pay for it.

It would have been better to hand over the £200.00+ for an hour with a woman way out of your league, Dave. At least then you'd know up front exactly what your expenses would be, and what you'd be getting for your cash. thumbs up

Oh, and Karma doesn't exist... Unless you believe that it does.
cheers

What a disgusting and nasty thing to say kotm, really disgraceful indeed. It seems that you have NEVER changed but I will have to convert you as a BORN AGAIN ICKESTER as myself. I am shocked that someone has the gall to sue this BRILLIANT man but I will make a thread about who I think it is!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  King of the Mountain Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:05 am

Aunt Tiswas wrote:

What a disgusting and nasty thing to say kotm, really disgraceful indeed. It seems that you have NEVER changed but I will have to convert you as a BORN AGAIN ICKESTER as myself. I am shocked that someone has the gall to sue this BRILLIANT man but I will make a thread about who I think it is!!!

Titwad, you're not even a proper woman... So, put your cock away and stop waving it about in this forum, it's distasteful and it needs a wash. thumbs up
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:43 am

One Tin Soldier

Saturday, 24 September 2011 10:26

A message for all those consumed by greed and self-obsession who wish only to hurt, disrupt, exploit and parasite off the efforts of others while believing that cause and effect applies to everyone except them.

Er, it doesn't.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/53822-one-tin-soldier

One Tin Soldier
by Coven

Listen children to a story

That was written long ago

'bout a kingdom on a mountain

And the valley folk below

On the mountain was a treasure

Buried deep beneath a stone

And the valley people swore

They'd have it for their very own

Go ahead and hate your neighbor

Go ahead and cheat a friend

Do it in the name of heaven

You can justify it in the end

There won't be any trumpets blowing

Come the judgment day

On the bloody morning after who

One tin soldier rides away

So the people of the valley

Sent a message up the hill

Asking for the buried treasure

Tons of gold for which they'd kill

Came an answer from the kingdom

With our brothers we will share

All the secrets of our mountain

An' all the riches buried there

Now the valley cried in anger

"mount your horses draw your sword"

And they killed the mountain people

So they won their just reward

Now they stood beside the treasure

On the mountain dark and red

Turn the stone and which beneath it

"peace on earth" was all it said

Come the judgment day

Come the judgment day

Again A Very Cryptic Message With Maybe Oblique References To KOTM...

But Their Other Songs Tell A Different Story...

Coven - Wicked Woman

Coven - Pack With Lucifer

Oh By The Way These Songs Are Shit So Listening To Them Is Not Recommended,

I Put Them Up For Reference Only...!!!

cheese cheese cheese
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:38 am

So this is where you have been hiding KOTM thumbs up

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  King of the Mountain Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Hrafn wrote:So this is where you have been hiding KOTM thumbs up

You know me, I usually make an appearance when Icke's up to his tricks. Old habits die hard. thumbs up
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:48 pm

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 3 Pamelaickeinhalf

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"?

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: 2012-Itz Not the End of the World...Itz The End of You!!!
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 3 Pamelaickeinhalf

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"?

Re: New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

Yeah, scorned by everyone who
DOESN'T BUY THEIR CLAP TRAP...
...i.e. ME!

Funny how since divorce became common place,
the 'divide' TO DIVIDE & CONQUER & SHARE THE SPOILS,
ploy, has also become common place.

Now watch her tell the world (as she ALREADY HAS on
the Telegraph message board - WHILE ADVERTISING
Her Own ICKEST TYPE RELIGION Site), that yeah, they
are divorcing, but he's still a good guy.

Instant 'Super-Cred.' - 'wow, if the woman divorcing him,
still says he's right, he must be' Rolling Eyes

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 3 Ickepamcash

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 3 Empty
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:45 pm

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Look all you people, if Mr David Icke's ex-wife were going to take him to court and try to sue him for a lot of money, she will not win. In fact, the case will be thrown right out and rightly so! cthulhu The woman had no children, was with Icke not in the beginning of his career and she did not help in building up his campaign for truthseeking at all. Loads of people get married and divorced, and this is sadly one of those facts of life. I am surprised there are no people here who knows the real facts of justice in this nation.
I feel that there are TWO people doing it, and this will get rightly exposed. I will donate a little money to Mr David Icke. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=183322

Please look into this thread but I think that the admin here would love another SomethingGate!!!

Cant Icke just state that the legal system is an illusion that he doesnt recognise as having any reality? why is he concerned with people trying to grab his money? surely he is so wise that he knows money is just numbewrs on a screen that have no value, or at least he states in his books. I guess he doesnt live by what he writes.
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 am

Trust you to put your two pence in, and why the hell are you still in Icke's forum if you feel so much aminosty against the great man? Is it because you are feeding off the psychic energies of the people over there Marpat! I know how you OTO people work so don't try it on me or Mr David Icke!
You are just jealous cos Icke is not a flophouse antichrist like that Roleplayer Alex Crowley, hey didn't he marry his last wife and dump her into a workhouse after she gave him all his money! BASTARD!!! cthulhu David Icke's divorce is nothing to do with anyone, but a contribution payed to this great man is money welll worth spent, like giving something to charity!!!! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Trust you to put your two pence in, and why the hell are you still in Icke's forum
LOVE AND LEAVE YOU BASTARDS!!!
by LADY TIS-SHINE
New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 3 2803512470
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3