Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!!

+13
Sothis
MoMo
McKallisti Of The Sods
Sod-Haus...!!!
SimonLove
Hrafn
*Kia*
Lady Tis-Shine
John Drake
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
true lilly
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!!

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:I Was Watching This Pamela Icke Video...

What A Fruitcake She Is...

In The Video It Says Did You See The UFO...

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Pamelaickeufo

That's Not A UFO...That's A Bird...

I'm sure Pammie's handlers could ring up some of their colleagues for a saucercraft flyover if needed for psyop purposes, now. Give the 'naughties some credit.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!!

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:She's the Whore of Babylon...

She's a Cathy O'Brien that will probably never break programme. I'd estimate the number of government agents that've had some of that while she was out of her fooking mind, into the hundreds at least. Then when they got bored of her, naturallly... toss her at Icke.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:She's the Whore of Babylon...

She's a Cathy O'Brien that will probably never break programme. I'd estimate the number of government agents that've had some of that while she was out of her fooking mind, into the hundreds at least. Then when they got bored of her, naturallly... toss her at Icke.

...I've been searching for a post,in 2004,where I warn people not to follow Icke,because of her...I was detracting Icke,on the Web,before you guys ever heard of him...and it WAS because of Pamela,
forums@garagepunk.com
and the forum's now defunct.But woke up,about 2006,seen how unfair I was,blaming one for another,and made it up to him...that's what I do.
Cathy O'Brien,I believe,Pamela,has still something not quite right,oh,she's pushy,too,...and she called me a Reptile,but a good one...I was pissed,about that.Explain later.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:12 am

Billy Ruben wrote:and she called me a Reptile,but a good one...I was pissed,about that.Explain later.

Did you have your face paint on?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:and she called me a Reptile,but a good one...I was pissed,about that.Explain later.

Did you have your face paint on?

Hahahahahhh...Youtubeownageolympics...If I was to hatchet job Icke or Jone's,this style's worth adopting...Crack me Up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Empty I always knew Icke was rich.

Post  SimonLove Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:27 pm

In a post by one of Ickes chums on her blog its said that Pam is trying to take Icke for "immense amounts of money", Funny that as Ickes always bitching about being skint. You cant get blood from a stone, so if hes been telling the truth and he is skint he has nothing to worry about.

I mean would these hustlers try and rip him off if he was poor?—No chance. I think it's poetic justice: He lies about his wealth and gets totally fucked over by a couple of hustlers—Great stuff.

I rip apart his moon matrix bullshit here http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk/latest-news/moon-matrix/

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:07 pm

SimonLove wrote:
In a post by one of Ickes chums on her blog its said that Pam is trying to take Icke for "immense amounts of money", Funny that as Ickes always bitching about being skint. You cant get blood from a stone, so if hes been telling the truth and he is skint he has nothing to worry about.

I mean would these hustlers try and rip him off if he was poor?—No chance. I think it's poetic justice: He lies about his wealth and gets totally fucked over by a couple of hustlers—Great stuff.

I rip apart his moon matrix bullshit here http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk/latest-news/moon-matrix/

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Ickepamcash

Like I Said That Woman Is Gonna Take Him To The Cleaners...

And Similar To Heather Mills...

He Won't Have A Leg To Stand On...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 am

Damn'd, T'sodnami...!!! wrote:
SimonLove wrote:

Like I Said That Woman Is Gonna Take Him To The Cleaners...

And Similar To Heather Mills...

He Won't Have A Leg To Stand On...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Tis the Shitmullet's karma.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Empty Black Adder = Shit Mullet

Post  SimonLove Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:05 am

Shit Mullet, Shit Mullet he rides a pitch black steed
Shit Mullet, Shit Mullet he's very bad indeed
Shit Mullet, Shit Mullet with many a cunning plan
Shit Mullet, Shit Mullet you horrid little man

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:David Icke: The Beleaguered Warrior

There is a time when the warriors amongst us must be honored.

I have a friend who most of you are aware of.
His work is tireless, yet the challenges against him mount.
He has chosen a path few would dare consider as it has put him in the line of fire within his community, country and even on a global scale.
I am referring to David Icke.

On the public side of our relationship with David, I have interviewed him a half a dozen times.
On the private side, he has been a guest in our home, staying for weeks at a time to rest and continue working on his books while on speaking tours in the United States.
Due to this intimate degree of contact, I have observed him close-up.
What some may find surprising is that he is not an angry man, rather focused and polite.
He treats his fellow man with kindness.

Perhaps this is because he is fully aware of what humanity is up against in terms of the plethora of control systems in place.
As a result, he has a deep compassion for his fellow human being.

Some of you may already know what is to follow here, but most of you don’t.

David has suffered with rheumatoid arthritis his entire adult life, arthritis so severe that there are days when you would find him walking around with his shoes untied.
This is because he cannot reach them.
There have been times when his friends, including myself, have tied them for him.
There is a small humiliation in his voice when he asks for help.

The massive tomes he writes, these prolific offerings, are produced with two fingers.
The arthritis has deformed his hands to the extent that he has only his two index fingers available for a ‘hunt and peck’ style of keyboarding.
Yet, for 8-12 hours a day he sits at the computer determined to put the pieces of the big picture together for all of his readers on the verge of awakening and/or remembering.

But, perhaps more painful than the arthritis has been the emotional trauma of having his world turned upside down by two people who entered his life within weeks of one another about a decade ago.

One was his American publishing associate, Royal Adams, who has recently served time in prison for tax fraud. He stole a fortune from David over many years by hiding the number of books that were being sold and pocketing the difference.
He also covertly put the rights to David's books in North America in his own name.
David had to take incredibly expensive legal action to win back the rights to his own books and, as a result, never earned a penny from any books sales, DVD sales or talks world-wide for three years.
It all went in legal costs.

Royal contacted David via Pamela Richards, who became David’s second wife.
The marriage ended more than three years ago, but now, as David has got back on his feet financially, Pamela is currently demanding immense amounts of money from David in a divorce settlement after not getting a job herself for the last three years.

As fate would have it, it has been David’s first wife, Linda, and their children, who have been supportive and worked alongside him in the family publishing business all these years, a business which David sold to Linda for one pound in recognition of her fantastic work and support over the last 20 years.
Pamela contributed nothing to any of his books or the publishing of them, yet wants the money.

One would begin to wonder if Royal and Pamela were a package deal sent by some force beyond to have created such emotional and financial wreckage in David’s life.
But, David keeps on writing, and speaking to crowds for 8 hour stretches, demanding organizers charge smaller ticket prices than they would otherwise do so for his marathon talks.

While he is determined to convey to humanity that we need to ‘get up off our knees’ and stand for our truth, there must be days when he can barely utter the words to himself.
Yet he never stops.
This is the life of the Warrior, and David is as brave a one as I have ever known.

http://consciousmedianetwork.blogspot.com/

What some may find surprising is that he is not an angry man, rather focused and polite.
He treats his fellow man with kindness.

Ivan Frasier said...

And when he waltzed into my house and sat down without invitation then swiped my cat off the arm of the chair without a blink, I realised that he wasn't spiritual at all.

But, perhaps more painful than the arthritis has been the emotional trauma of having his world turned upside down by two people who entered his life within weeks of one another about a decade ago.

One would begin to wonder if Royal and Pamela were a package deal sent by some force beyond to have created such emotional and financial wreckage in David’s life.

That Would Be The MK Ultra Sex Slave Sent By The Illuminati To Derail Davids Great Work Then...!!!

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Pamelaickedolphinkissih

Not The "Away With The Fairys, Dolphin Botherer" That We all Suspected...!!!

Pamela is currently demanding immense amounts of money from David in a divorce settlement after not getting a job herself for the last three years.

She Reminds Me Of A Two Legged Version Of Heather Mills Already...

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Heathermillsnudecc3

And On A Similar Analogy,
This Divorce Is Gonna Cost Dave An Arm And A Leg,
Not Literally Though...!!!

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 214duzs

Bye Bye Bentley...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Could This Be The New Court Case...???

bump bump bump
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:13 pm

UK Daily Mail say they are running an 'interview' about David Icke courtesy of someone who left his life nearly five years ago and claims to be full of love, light and kindness, only wants 'peace' , and has said that David's work is 'so important'

Thursday, 05 January 2012 17:50

What was it this person said for years on the Internet?: 'Thank you, David Icke'.

This is what David has been predicting for a long while.
It was only a matter of time.
One Daily Mail email says:

Dear ..., as I said on the phone just now, I have interviewed Pamela Leigh Richards about her marriage to David Icke.
She has made some observations about the marriage which we would like to give David Icke the opportunity to respond to.

We take it that the interview the Daily Mail talks about has not been done for free??
In which case the Mail will no doubt demand maximum attempted damage to David Icke for their 'buck'.

That is how it usually works.
We are open to this not being true, but we highly doubt it.

The paper made its feelings known about him and his work in an article only recently when they realised how successful he was becoming in exposing the global conspiracy after 22 years of tireless effort amid untold abuse and ridicule.

But, whatever is thrown at him, David will go on doing what he has always done and will until he drops: alerting people to what is really happening in the world and their true and infinite nature.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Re: 2012-Itz Not the End of the World...Itz The End of You!!!
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Pamelaickeinhalf

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"?

Re: New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

Yeah, scorned by everyone who
DOESN'T BUY THEIR CLAP TRAP...
...i.e. ME!

Funny how since divorce became common place,
the 'divide' TO DIVIDE & CONQUER & SHARE THE SPOILS,
ploy, has also become common place.

Now watch her tell the world (as she ALREADY HAS on
the Telegraph message board - WHILE ADVERTISING
Her Own ICKEST TYPE RELIGION Site), that yeah, they
are divorcing, but he's still a good guy.

Instant 'Super-Cred.' - 'wow, if the woman divorcing him,
still says he's right, he must be' Rolling Eyes

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Empty
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:27 pm

David Ickes Divorce Is Gonna Get Messy...!!! - Page 2 Pamelaickeinhalf

That is how it usually works.
We are open to this not being true, but we highly doubt it.

The paper made its feelings known about him and his work in an article only recently when they realised how successful he was becoming in exposing the global conspiracy after 22 years of tireless effort amid untold abuse and ridicule.

But who cares what he has achieved against all the odds?

Money to some people is all that matters.

http://infofeeder.info/latest-information/40314-uk-daily-mail-say-they-are-running-an-interview-about-david-icke-courtesy-of-someone-who-left-his-life-nearly-five-years-ago-and-claims-to-be-full-of-love-light-and-kindness-only-wants-peace--and-has-said-that-davids-work-is-so-important-david-icke

Money to some people is all that matters.

lmao rolf lmao
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:32 pm