Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke Mad Genius?

2 posters

Go down

David Icke Mad Genius? Empty David Icke Mad Genius?

Post  drturi Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:32 pm

For those who know me and the Cosmic Code jurisdictions, no explanation is necessary; For those who do not, none will ever suffice…

Links are live at http://www.drturi.com/newsletters/

Dear Readers:

While I do not exactly agree of believe on David Icke's reptilian conspiracy, I can assure you evil is indeed very real and they feed on the souls of those vibrating at its own destructive unspeakable level. The essence evil needs to survive is primarily jealousy and can only survive if you feed them the same dirty soup they are only able to produce verbally. I usually fight evil by steering more jealousy with my success because it is a physical world and words of wisdom can not either help or hurt them.

Yes I parked my luxurious cars to find spit and cigarette butts on my leather seats and in some case the unconscious "young souls" kicked or keyed it. How is it possible for any of them to attract the blessings and rewards of a good life by spitting on it? Little do they know the future is nothing else than the reincarnation of the thoughts and their subconscious does not rationalize, nor differentiate good from evil, it just works that way!

It takes quite a lot of spiritual strength and inner wisdom not only to acknowledge this fact but to actually wish the best and mean it to any of your enemies is; at the end, owning your own liberation and salvation. While I play with lost envious young souls, I would never hate them, I know much too much to allow any of my shortcomings to take over my life and feelings but this did not come easily.

Being popular bring jealousy period, I have been harassed for it for years and learned my own lesson the hard way...As you know, in the eternal battle between powerful destructive egotistical emotions and calm reason, emotions will always win, and you lose! At 62 I am still learning how to control my own emotions and our jail system is overloaded with criminals because they were never taught to control both emotions and the ego.

But people become more "vulnerable" to evil during specific cosmic circumstances directly afflicting their subconscious forcing then to undergo very deep psychological changes. Of course this type of highly advances spiritual material is not suitable for the born morons incapable of auto analysis, especially if legal/illegal drugs or alcohol is consumed.

Trying to change the world with love alone has proven to be a total failure suffered by many spiritual leaders just because a serious dose of education was missing. Yes many years ago when David Icke went on to "retire" on the Isle of Wight to write a book, I warned him of the possibility of such "psychic" invasion then David begun to see people in position of power turning into lizards. In his mind secret cultists meetings took place to consume virginal children and God knows what Neptune deceptive nature forced him to accept as reality. The fact is, fueled by fears the imagination becomes uncontrollably fertile where no room is left for reality. Note also Pamela told me David drinks a lot of red wine.

Note David was born with a karmic Dragon's Tail (negative) in Leo (children/fame/ego/love) and he is crucified in all these area. Often this position lead to the subject to endless conflicts with love, a serious deprivation of love and death through heart attack. His Sun sign in Taurus (money) makes him very possessive, even obnoxious in letting go of anything or anyone while his month of birth April depict a total consummation with the self. Aries negative manifestation is total selfishness and extraordinary competitive while born "chatter box."

How I will divulge in my upcoming radio show NEXT TUESDAY @ 9PM PST WITH SHERRI KANE & LEONARD HOROWITZ a few secrets about David Icke, But I must point out I am still very close to a super sensitive, wild life advocate Pamela and if it was not for years of total dedication and sacrifice for David, he would not exist today! I recall many occurrences in her home years ago where she was working her butt off on her computer to deliver only the best to David! This is where I realized that behind every strong man, there is an even stronger woman and this is why I am lucky to have found my soul mate Terania.

It is sad when you find out what type of "friend" David truly is but as mentioned earlier, I can not hate him for being a reflection of his UCI or “Unique Celestial Identity” because I am fully Cosmic Conscious and understand the hell he is going through...

David is simply brilliant in what he does, he is well read and very smart but still unconscious of riding his productive natal Dragon's Head (luck/growth) located in the weird sign of Aquarius (New Age matters.) The fact is David shares the same karmic Dragon head as Einstein but the genius had mathematics to ground his spirit and confine him to reality. Like David, Einstein was born with a Leo (love/children) dragon's Tail (negative) is also known to have had a pitiful love life, married a first cousin and was not exactly lucky with children. Einstein had two sons but their daughter Lieserl died in childhood. Facts: When Einstien was born he had heart problems and when he was 65 he had a heart attack but survived. Later, he died from heart complications.

The same Dragon took David in front of the camera many years ago where he suffered a terrible shock nationwide to his ego making ridiculous statements that did not escape the critics *Tail in Leo.
But like all geniuses there is not only originality, UFO and the cosmos associated with the sign of Aquarius but also a real element of eccentricity and even madness live in the genius sign. I know I was born in February and you wonder why I had so many solid UFO experiences and was downloaded the Cosmic Code secrets back in August 1991? Indeed a magnet will not attract a piece of wood one has to have a specific cosmic signature to attract his own fate.

Incredible expereinces, breed incredible people that have incredible gift to share with the world!

There is only a very thin hair between divine information and pure imagination...

I respect every human beings because they are only human...

Dr. Turi

The upcoming Scorpius Dragon will make it impossible for the truth to hide and in the process many souls and their teachings who do not vibrate to purity will be exposed. In my case I expose everything willingly because I have nothing to hide. My integrity and wisdom is as pure as light, living no room for evil to feed and the rewards are plain to see...

Sharing Emails: "This great age of reason."

The last thing any truly free artist needs is to listen to their fans and take them seriously, whether they speak of positive or negative things regarding their art or music. The same applies to serious scientific research. Only when "grant capital" (funding) comes into play is that paradigm soon collapsed... which is often the case, sadly... because they depend on funding for survival (where as an artist can get by far more cheaply at times).

Still, no matter how good you are at your work in either example, when you present something to the world, your fans can (and usually do) twist everything around inside their own heads and subjectively impose their own reality onto your works. It's human nature after all (completely unavoidable as we're all individuals) - and they'll never truly understand you, so you truly cannot ever take them seriously. All great artists know this... perhaps some scientists do as well.
DT Rebuttal: One can only relate to someone else because of his education, intelligence, expereinces and most of all his natal UCI! 99.09% of the world does not know their own Unique Celestial Identity while our infantile science who lost the spirit is forbidden to enter the archetypal realm of consciousness...

In the absence of Cosmic Consciousness; science, conspiracy and religious imagination have the wrong answers. There are no accidents just cosmic circumstances the five logical human senses cannot yet perceive.

- Dr.Turi

So what does that say about the rest of these artist and scientists we hear about every day who do not clearly state such before, during and after their presentations? Not a hell of a lot, actually.

Here's two examples, one being a parody of the other, indirectly, of what happens when you share important truths with your "fans" (and "critics") by becoming well known. (I honestly think "critics" are far safer in the end than "fans", because they are less likely to turn from being a close friend into the worst kind of "enemy"... one who knows everything about you and knows how to push all your buttons and truly ruin your life later on... like an ex-wife or ex-husband can and usually does.)
DT Rebuttal: Keep your friend close, keep your enemies closer... But in my case my energy attracts highly spiritual human beings and with it the very rarity of such negative experiences. Lying demands a great memory the truth demand only honesty...

This also begs the question: Why share truth at all if it's so damned dangerous and 90% of your "fans" are idiots who'll twist everything around anyway? Another really good question. One that is about to play out on your video player right now. Consider your own "fans" as you watch what they do to their "admired leader", against his very own words of warning not to become the very thing they wish to "fight" - and watch them turn on him as the "real enemy of the people" (*sighs* Happens all the time - again, human nature, forever and ever it seems). Then watch the parody and get into the minds of these same "fans" on their usual and most typical mental tangents, inspired by their "admired leaders of truth-seeking". That's the pattern and how it always begins... whatever truths or techniques someone they admire "discovers", the fans sooner or later, eventually turn on their own "leaders", every time... or they just tear everything apart that they built with their own hands, repeatedly, throughout history.
DT Rebuttal: Jesus' fate explained...am I next to be crucified? God thanks my VIP in the Cosmic Code website are more dignified, respectful and very supportive.

From my own news room a couple years ago:

Most of the fear of reptilian appearing aliens (Rep-phobia) on the internet is due to fearmongering initiated by David Icke's fans and not David Icke himself. The David Icke forum is a prime example of xenophobia to the extreme! Icke's fans run amok and promote extreme levels of fear and aggression through intimidation and ridicule tactics and have even threatened death to those with whom they disagree (later suggesting they were only joking). If you defend others or yourself in any way from these types of attacks the moderators ban you from having a voice in seconds flat. Clearly the agenda of the David Icke forum is obvious and yet appears to contradict Icke's own words... I know of no professional researcher who takes their levels of childishness seriously, even though this behavior is very dangerous. It is a child's internet playground and a breeding ground for weapons of hatred and fear which exponentially escalates.
DT Rebuttal: Indeed for years in all my radio and TV shows I advised the world and hosts alike to be cautious of "talking Heads" feeding evil. I even posted this video on You Tube to make my point! Evil can only survive on its own element and to follow a "evil Feeder" leader is to indulge the same fears. Those fears will be used to amass more fears all the while mishandling the Supra-conscious forces in charge of our personal and common destiny. However the moronic mass is not exactly related to Einstein and unwilling to do the mental gymnastics required to own salvation and with it emotional, financial and spiritual stability.

A few times in the past years fans of David Icke's books have led to more than one researcher's life being threatened (once by gun). These warmongers have even gone so far as to suggest, just as they did to David Icke himself a few times, that he, I and others are Satanists and/or "part of the agenda" for not blatantly HATING all extraterrestrials and lifeforms other than human beings who, of course, are all victims of "people like us" (aliens or alien possessed people - although clearly even some humans are "part of the agenda too", whenever it's convenient to Icke's fans). Shameful behavior. They see themselves as "better than Icke" and don't trust him yet David let's them use his forum as a breeding ground for xenophobia, fearmongering and violent plots against other human beings on their rampaging Inquisition.

DT Rebuttal: I am planning in the next few days to open the same exact type of forum and I will need some reliable moderators to keep it clean of evil energy while offering a new platform for highly spiritually advanced human beings to communicate between themselves. I will allow everyone to express his/her own experiences and talk about anything under the sky there, including David Icke as long as respect and decency is present in their posts. I trust the energy of light and love to fuel this new endeavor...

There are "YouTube" videos from his own fans (or former) "exposing him as a demonic shape-shifting reptilian alien" - Looks like your own creations have come back to bite you, Mr. Icke. David Icke Reptilian Thanks kindly, Mr David Icke for turning your back on this problem which has now become yours as well. No one is safe from slander or physical assault as long as David Icke fans are around because they use his books like the latest chapters of the Bible to justify the same level of thinking the Bible has done towards millions over the centuries. With those levels of paranoia it's any wonder they can resolve any issues what so ever let alone manage to sleep at night.
DT Rebuttal: When you control the source of information you end up controlling all aspects of the subjects' life, including his wallet...But a Neptunian UCI is born blind where faith and fear stops the critical thinking and the soul to escape the quick deceiving sands...And you wonder why the Church Inc. is so powerful and wealthy?

I don't agree with a medicated society generally speaking, but his fans are clearly VERY DANGEROUS to other researchers and even other UFO/ET experiencers of all kinds. BE WARNED: It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, once an Icke fan gets it in their head they you are "the enemy", there's no stopping them!
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." ~ Albert Einstein. The legal definition of psychopath is "Without love or compassion". Clearly my freelance investigative paranormal news team takes a far more balanced and serious approach to reptilian ET research and reporting. If you have been attacked by Icke fans (or by David for that matter), contact us.

DT Rebuttal: It is only when the student is ready that the real teacher will appear...Just remember evil can only survive if you feed him enough of the same dirt he swims in... Purple Crow is a well read man and his warnings lights up the alleys as of mine. Ultimately the choice is yours, the reasons your own and with billions of Unique Celestial Identities making up the human mass, reasoning, perception, understanding and choices are only yours personally.

You can be an unconscious peon and the robot of your own stars or STAND - UNDER to UNDERSTAND what it means to be a very unique, very complex human being...

God created the stars and the heavens to be used as signs, you have been enslaved to find out, and I did!

"if you are not happy or something is missing in your life it is simply because you do not live your destiny as intended by God through the Cosmic Code"

Ask and you shall receive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T79VJxiI5B0

David Icke is a demonic reptilian shape-shifter Illuminati agent, video.

Here are David's own words from 1998 which are still never heeded to this day.

Greatest ignored quotes by David Icke from "The biggest secret" (1998):

"As I will keep emphasizing, not all reptilians are of malevolent intent and I have no wish to demonise the reptile stream. We are talking here only of one group of them."

"I think the reptilian genetic stream operates throughout the Universe and they are not all malevolent, far from it. As with humanity, they contain the whole spectrum of attitudes from love to hate, freedom to control. I am identifying a particular group of them, not the whole species - I cannot emphasize that enough."
"It appears from my research that there are different reptilian factions: those who are more positive in their attitude to humanity and those who wish to dominate and control. They both became known as Watchers or angels, the latter as fallen angels."

Feel free to distribute this e-mail as globally as you wish - let it all come right back to the person who started this whole mess to begin with, Icke himself. If Icke wants to steal from me and not give me any credit for the SEVERAL RESEARCHERS that I put him in touch with for his "Children of the Matrix" book after meeting me during his "The Biggest Secret" book tour and asking to speak with me about my personal and private encounters... what do I care about defending him for any reason what so ever now that his entire world is falling apart? This is the same man who hates John Lennon for singing "Imagine" because it ends with "...and the world can live as one." (Harmony and peace... which David Icke now interprets as a New World Order plot involving the Beatles... *sighs* Whatever, man... whatever.) Perhaps David's no better than his fans after all. *sighs*

This great age of reason, part 2.

Video: the "OH LONG JOHN" talking cat mystery solved!

A brilliant presentation of evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1ot4aWpco

OMD! (Oh my dog!) I laughed so hard my body actually hurts! Very Happy (And yet it feels so good!)

Best parody I've seen in a while. Fantastic work! :>

Let's hear it for the best example of today's armchair paranormal investigators and New Age memes combined. *APPLAUDS* This is how much of the internet appears to intelligent, wise people. :>

Try to keep your "stuff" in BALANCE, humanity! Please! Thank-you.

PS: This is why "Fox Mulder" quit the "X-Files", by the way. He got sick of all your fighting over half-truths and became a farmer off in the hills and likes being left alone in peace and quiet, watching the final days pass by as world events unfold, already fully comfortable with everything he already knows and is within himself.
A good strategy would be for a few people to lurk there without ever making one single post only to "IM" those types of people and invite them to e-mail communications, because that's all it takes to gather his millions of enemies swiftly from several locations. Just tap shoulders and ask if they are serious about their feelings regarding Icke related injustice everywhere. The rest is up to private e-mails and plans around public website domain names like "DaisyIcke.com" or "CharlatanIcke.com" etc.

Imagine the millions of people out there with all that energy wanting to be released somewhere that no Icke fans have access to, only his most vocal, detailed critics. And all you'd have to do it provide the space just like Icke does in his troll based "forum". Let him face every single person he's stabbed in the back on public record with his remaining skeleton crew of trolls on his server.

Liberty appears highly attractive to many but is a heavy burden to carry for those who don't have the backbone to support it.

Purple Crow

All oppression creates a state of war
Simone de Beauvoir

Eternal individual family independence, personal sovereignty, and perpetual vigilance in honourable absolution, always and forever. Purple Crow "The Independent Rebel Reptoid" (It's an ancient Celtic bloodline thing)
~~~~]xxx[:>~

~~~~]xxx[:>~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6eM58ProrA <--- I like people...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIVIOPL1Vf4 <--- I like your world...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q <--- But you are STILL NOT the center of the universe. :>

Warning: Special skill: Multidimensional infinite probability quantum interpolation - September 5th 1987, Seattle WA, 11:35pm. Next event - my choice also.

Dr. Turi Versus David Icke - Help Pamela Please!

Updated - The Evil of David Icke

David Icke And Jay Weidner

"The future is nothing else than the reincarnation of the thought, ignorance is evil, knowledge is power"

Dr. Turi

JOURNALISTS VET MEDIA PSYOPS jewiSh ACTIVISTS TARGETED BY WHITE SUPREMACISTS SUE LEADING ISPs & CONSPIRACY PROPAGANDISTS  THE WORLD’S LARGEST INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS (ISPs), AND PRIVATE MINIONS DIRECTING THE MEDIA, ARE COMPLICIT IN FUELING TERROR, AND VIOLATING THE U.S. CONSTITUTION LANDMARK CASE FILING REPORT by Dr. LEONARD G. HOROWITZ and SHERRI KANE

Dear Readers:

Updated - https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t303-daisy-icke-tries-to-shut-down-illusions-re-visited

Today June 13th, 2012 the Tail of the Dragon is making a very bad aspect to David Icke's UCI or “Unique Celestial Identity” and his natal moon (Read more) Remember I guided David' spirit for years and emailed him all my Moon Power books since we became "friends" back in 1991.

The moon is far from being dead... or a UFO base!

However what does David knows about the real psychological values of our solid moon above when he profess in the "matrix" it is a hollow UFO base? The moon is an intrinsic part of humanity' psychological tendencies (lunatic/Moody? crabby?) and regulates human domesticity, emotions, sins and virtues. It amazes me that not only Davids' "Matrix" message is total bogus but some people actually do believe it! But who's to blame anyone here when neither own supreme cosmic wisdom or ever dealt with the reality of UFO?

Note also the latest Venus/Sun conjunction and the latest Solar Eclipse affected his 3rd house of communication and his 2nd house of self-esteem and money.But what does he know about real astrological forecasting? Check the impact and information on You Tube.

Before offering your fragile psyche to anyone or trust any "Talking Head" you are strongly cautioned to do your investigative home work! But as a rule performing the mental gymnastics to own your own salvation and decipher the truth is uncommon with a gullible, unconscious, often uneducated mass lead by their own fears...

Discovery Channel - Dr. Turi's Predictions

Once more, apart my students, there is no way for David and 99.09% of the world's unconscious population to either comprehend or accept the moon impact upon the human psyche because Cosmic Consciousness is lacking... David is another human being victimized, responding neurotically and unconsciously to the stars above and as a public person he is subject to serious scrutiny. You can check me too anytime...

My mission is to further anyone's perception of the divine or the Cosmic Code jurisdictions if they are ready for my work and I. The fact is I am a true "Human Detector" and exposing friends and foes is what I do using the science of Astropsychology! But only if your own karmic UCI is advanced will you be able to upgrade your perception to reality...Did you read "A POWERFUL SPIRITUAL MESSAGE TO THE WORLD" or Death of a Dream - Birth of Reality yet?

But I take this particular case with David Icke and Pamela at heart because I respect women and I can't stand ignorance because ignorance is evil.

Pamela, David's abused wife wish is to go free from the abuses and move on with her life and being so close to her we communicate a lot and I cannot help supporting her because I know all the facts since day one. I was their private counselor for years. While she is experiencing a raging court battle, one must remember she also had a traumatic head injury and the very accident is being used by David's vicious lawyers.

David is very controlling and display an obsessive, compulsive personality with Pamela, he will not let her go. Remember David chart displays a serious hatred and fear of power - Its all about controlling his audience (and Pamela psychically) verbally using conspiracy material and the same fears.

Many of my students became Doctors because of their inner fears of death and diseases, the same fear of losing control, losing power is what motivate David Icke's idiosyncrasies and life in general. Anyone wealthier or in a position of power becomes a threat to him or society. While conspiracies are very real and part of the human experience, fulled by fears it can get out of control and that's what David Icke is all and talk about.

The many people that follow him nurture the same type of fears and this is why I generated this video on You Tube asking my people NOT to feed evil. Humanity is not yet aware of the destructive/constructive Supraconscious forces at work in time and space and without Cosmic Consciousness all they have for answers is science, religions and conspiracies theories.

David's psyche is poisoned to the core and his "message" is like an unstoppable cancer disturbing forces afflicting society at large and the future of humanity. David Icke owns the same month of birth (APRIL) as Hitler and Bernie Madoff and these souls are all about power, greed and control. But unless the rare science of Astropsychology is accepted as a solid discipline and taught in our colleges and universities it will always be a "pseudo-science" to the born logical young critical souls.

"There is only a very thin hair between divine information and pure imagination" and once humanity accept the fact that "the future is nothing else than the reincarnation of the thought" the real possibility for respect and peace will transpire on this dense physical world.

Thus be ready for yet, another interesting radio show where "The Truth about David Icke Shall Set You Free."

Note, the upcoming Dragon's Head in Scorpio will bring all secrets to the surface, nothing can and will be hidden for long...

I wish David had heeded my warnings the last time we spoke...

Prediction #12. "Anything and everything dealing with death, secrets, decomposition, reincarnation, sex, metaphysics and re-birthing the spirit will be the focus of humanity’s attention. I also see an explosion of new security services using advanced technology to stop any forms of terrorism. Religious traditions will not be trusted or followed and on its way out due to many more sexual and financial disgraceful exposures right from the clergy top. A new form of sexual energy will bring an upsurge of serial killers where those born in April and October will be targeted and become the victims or the perpetrators.

Updated - The Evil of David Icke

David Icke And Jay Weidner

Sharing Emails:

Hi Dr. Turi,

Would you like to be a guest on our radio show next Tuesday evening at 9pm Pst, and talk about David Icke?
We can speak beforehand as well if you would like.

Best Wishes,
Sherri - http://www.sherrikane.com/sherrikane.com/HOME.html

From Pamela;

Thank you for letting me know Louis.

Would suggest to protect yourself as well, always state where necessary "It is my opinion" ... or "in my opinion". Advice from my lawyer. Opinions are allowed. But if one states something as if it is a fact without basis can be liable for slander.

The last place you want to be is dealing with the Court system. The fighting must end & the battles must stop. There are more important things to do. We must come to Peaceful Settlements.

Much love,

Pamela

Are you ready for the truth about David Icke? can you handle the truth? if so tune in and have fun digging into people' secrets...Mostly because this is an order passed by God himself speaking his cosmic will thought the Cosmic Code jurisdictions...

What do I know???????????

Blessings

Dr. Turi

drturi

http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down

David Icke Mad Genius? Empty Re: David Icke Mad Genius?

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:54 pm

drturi wrote:

Yes I parked my luxurious cars to find spit and cigarette butts on my leather seats and in some case the unconscious "young souls" kicked or keyed it. How is it possible for any of them to attract the blessings and rewards of a good life by spitting on it? Little do they know the future is nothing else than the reincarnation of the thoughts and their subconscious does not rationalize, nor differentiate good from evil, it just works that way!

It takes quite a lot of spiritual strength and inner wisdom not only to acknowledge this fact but to actually wish the best and mean it to any of your enemies is; at the end, owning your own liberation and salvation. While I play with lost envious young souls, I would never hate them, I know much too much to allow any of my shortcomings to take over my life and feelings but this did not come easily.

Yes,I have been so wrong about you,please accept my most humble apologises....the above looks so spiritual,I just wish you would expectorate upon me,I would feel blessed,like the tears of sweet baby Jesus...hang on,did'nt yeaterday you went along this tangent,in dealing with that naughty Billy Ruben????...Hang on a tick...

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t2102-deceived-or-unconscious

drturi wrote:"So were the peadophile occultist...what a coincidence.Get them together have a ritual...I'm really good at it.'

Don't take your personal evil case with vulnerable children as a generality... My wife and I were asked by our local church to take many kids to the lake in 2 weeks on my new speed boat...what do/did you do for the kids "or really good at" apart from subconsciously enunciating your pedophile interest??? I can read very clearly through your evil soul...I can not mingle with your energy anymore and will not continue feeding your vampiristic demonic spirit with the dirt it needs to survive. Let me enjoy the light and deal with the right people instead...Enjoy your empty karmic life - OUT!
DT

You fucking liar,what a steaming pile of shit....see you in court!!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:04 pm

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t6p15-dr-turi-calls-billy-a-peadophile-on-sodlike-productions-rofl#48

David Icke Mad Genius? Billyclawsdrturd

David Icke Mad Genius? Turi2

thumbs up rolf lmao

cthulhu thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  drturi Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:08 pm

PLEASE DO NOT SPIT ON MY CAR!

David Icke Mad Genius? L

drturi

http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:24 pm

drturi wrote:PLEASE DO NOT SPIT ON MY CAR!

David Icke Mad Genius? L

To Gary Busey: wave thumbs up

To Turi: Listen cunt,think yourself lucky,you're not rich and good looking in Taree...or you'll receive the love and adoration that I get.Can't think for the life of me why???

Billy Ruben wrote:These photos depict the love and adoration I receive from the Taree Community.Whom I must describe as,a racially tolerant group of people,appreciative of the Arty or Avante Garde eccentrics within their society,open to new ideas and constructive criticisms
and display a relaxed and easy going attitude to newcomers that might find difficulty settling into unknown and new areas.They are an assett to tourism and community project building.A very fine group of people indeed.

David Icke Mad Genius? 7142637493resizedcars43

David Icke Mad Genius? 7142639871resizedcars42

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:45 pm

I just dropped this on your newest video on Youtube Dr Turd,you see,if it isn't you,I left a disclaimer to apologise,then join me in a quest to slay the beast of a Reptile,known as Julian Thomas,the faggot that runs this place,otherwise,be prepared for excellent troll worthy material.

I should have your attention very soon.Thanks to Droike,I've honed down to where abouts he lives and do wish to be sponsored on a trip to the UK,to bring Sod...promptly to the light.

cthulhu thumbs up lmao

David Icke Mad Genius? Catamongstthepigeons

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down