Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech

+10
true lilly
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Ave Satani
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
Hrafn
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
edward123
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech Empty David icke forum = No freedom of Speech

Post  edward123 Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 am

Hi all i have been a member of the David dIcke forum for sometime now but have just been banned because i posted a thread asking if stones really give off healing energy.
Personally i think its all a new age agenda con and there is zero proof, but the moderators were all over me the whole thread. Its a long story but as i offended the beliefs of some of the mods, especially thirdwave, merlincove, "i am", krackhead and some others that i can't remember they deliberately kept talking about religion on the thread despite it was in the general section. I asked them countless times to stop but they wouldn't so eventually they could get their own way and bury it in the religious sectiion and then the rant room. I also commented that their was so much racism going on (which is correct) and for that they have banned me.
Now what bothers me is that this began a while ago when having read that David dIcke says that alastair crowley is a satanist and paedophile, i was really surprised to read that his ex wife pamela promotes crowley on her website. Because of this being 100% fact i posted all the proof on a thread i started to see if anyone else knew. My thread was immediately removed by "i am" and i received points and i could not see what i had done wrong. Isn't it supposed to be a truth site? What i posted was the truth. It was only when i learned after that the mods on there are very pro crowley that i realised how corrupt that forum is. Isn't that a bit hypocritical? All icke does is repeat what other people have said before him and make money out of it. He hasn't revealed anything new at all.
Anyway i just wanted people on here to know what the site is really like and they quickly remove all evidence to cover themselves. There is no freedom of speech on that site at all.
I feel sorry for the people that pay to be on there.
Also the mods all have multiple id's which they use to back each other up. Its such a farce.
Remember that whether people on here agree with my posts or not isn't the issue. Its the fact that they are censoring posts all the time and the claim to be a truth movement.
Anyone else experienced anything similar?
edward123
edward123

Back to top Go down

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech Empty Re: David icke forum = No freedom of Speech

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:16 am

edward123 wrote:

Everybody On All Of These Sites Have Experienced Similar...!!!

Didn't We Meet At The Barge Inn A Couple Of Years Ago...???

Funny Thing Is I Saw Thirdwave Down There A Fortnight Ago And He Was Talking About Edward123...

So You Must Have Already Been On His Moderating Radar...!!!

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech Empty Re: David icke forum = No freedom of Speech

Post  edward123 Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:23 am

That is just so dam freaky. It gives me the creeps lmao!
Not sure if we met as i don't know your user name.
edward123
edward123

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:39 am

Another to fall in to whats going on over at Dif.. thumbs up

Heres a couple of other forums with Icke and DIf stuff to read on Edward thumbs up

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/index.php?sid=2f043a468f2b6842d13040afbd9b547c

http://webanarchy.net/v3/index.php

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  edward123 Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:49 am

Thanks i'll have a look. thumbs up
edward123
edward123

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Hey now listen here, the name of the man is DAVID ICKE Got it!!!! Not Dicke, and in that forum I feel so welcome, respected and wonderful. I will see that thread but Eddy you must of had a flame war with someone.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Tiswas wrote:Hey now listen here, the name of the man is DAVID ICKE Got it!!!! Not Dicke, and in that forum I feel so welcome, respected and wonderful. I will see that thread but Eddy you must of had a flame war with someone.

It's Dickhead Mullet and his mini sock puppet Daisy.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ave Satani Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:23 am

edward123 wrote:Hi all i have been a member of the David dIcke forum for sometime now but have just been banned because i posted a thread asking if stones really give off healing energy.
Personally i think its all a new age agenda con and there is zero proof, but the moderators were all over me the whole thread. Its a long story but as i offended the beliefs of some of the mods, especially thirdwave, merlincove, "i am", krackhead and some others that i can't remember they deliberately kept talking about religion on the thread despite it was in the general section. I asked them countless times to stop but they wouldn't so eventually they could get their own way and bury it in the religious sectiion and then the rant room. I also commented that their was so much racism going on (which is correct) and for that they have banned me.
Now what bothers me is that this began a while ago when having read that David dIcke says that alastair crowley is a satanist and paedophile, i was really surprised to read that his ex wife pamela promotes crowley on her website. Because of this being 100% fact i posted all the proof on a thread i started to see if anyone else knew. My thread was immediately removed by "i am" and i received points and i could not see what i had done wrong. Isn't it supposed to be a truth site? What i posted was the truth. It was only when i learned after that the mods on there are very pro crowley that i realised how corrupt that forum is. Isn't that a bit hypocritical? All icke does is repeat what other people have said before him and make money out of it. He hasn't revealed anything new at all.
Anyway i just wanted people on here to know what the site is really like and they quickly remove all evidence to cover themselves. There is no freedom of speech on that site at all.
I feel sorry for the people that pay to be on there.
Also the mods all have multiple id's which they use to back each other up. Its such a farce.
Remember that whether people on here agree with my posts or not isn't the issue. Its the fact that they are censoring posts all the time and the claim to be a truth movement.

Half those Mods on that forum are just that.............corupt fuckers . Do you have proof of Which Mods have multi Ids
and as for being banned dont stress over that crud hole in cyber space. i have been banned a few times and again just the other day
David icke forum = No freedom of Speech Lol David icke forum = No freedom of Speech 823521
Thirdwave is a chump...... David icke forum = No freedom of Speech 832261
Ave Satani
Ave Satani

Back to top Go down

Post  Ave Satani Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:25 am

Tiswas wrote:Hey now listen here, the name of the man is DAVID ICKE Got it!!!! Not Dicke, and in that forum I feel so welcome, respected and wonderful. I will see that thread but Eddy you must of had a flame war with someone.

FFS catwiss you feel so welcome why ? cause you pay shitmullets tennent fund that is why , you berk David icke forum = No freedom of Speech 233183
Ave Satani
Ave Satani

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:22 am

Worst thing I ever joining Dicke Forum, I only posted twice but ever since I have had my email bombarded with spam from his forum. I ask to be taken off his mailing list, but to no avail. It makes me so angry everytime I have to remove all that junk from my sent mail folder to the junk folder where it belongs.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 am

You make me vomit.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 pm

C!ggy wrote:Worst thing I ever joining Dicke Forum, I only posted twice but ever since I have had my email bombarded with spam from his forum. I ask to be taken off his mailing list, but to no avail. It makes me so angry everytime I have to remove all that junk from my sent mail folder to the junk folder where it belongs.

...Hey Baron,go into your preferences,untick the box,for Pm emails amd Vm's notifications...and that should stop them mailing the newsletter.
Got that tip from I Am,since she's the Tech Advisor over there,she mentions it on a thread once...hope it helps.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:59 am

Ave Satani wrote:
i have been banned a few times and again just the other day

Anything else insignificant to Brag about Santa ? rendeer ?????? Rolling Eyes

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  edward123 Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 am

If anybody doubts how they hide the truth on the kiss ickes arse forum then if you have an account start a thread on using these facts.

The world’s most famous Satanist, Aleister Crowley, who had connections to both Winston Churchill and the Nazis, advocated human sacrifice and admitted to sacrificing children.
— David Icke; The Biggest Secret

[link to www.truthcontrol.com]

After going public with his revelations, Crowley was made the world head of the Germany-based, Order of the Oriental Templars (OTO), and this gave him very significant influence among like-thinkers in Germany. At the same time as he and his organization were influencing the Nazis, Crowley was a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason and an agent of the British Intelligence operation, M16.3 He was an advisor to his fellow Satanist, Winston Churchill.

Yet his ex wife uses Crowleys words?

http://flywithmeproductions.com/blog/

"Magick is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in Conformity with Will"

The quote above is from crowley and its at the top of pamela leigh richards (formally icke)
Website

Now, my point is that although i had many disagreements on that forum i hadn't never received points or even been threatened that i was gonna get any till i pointed out the hypocrisy regarding the things icke says about crowley and his ex wife promoting his words on her website. The thread was removed with in minutes and the mods spent the next month constantly giving me points until they could ban me.
What i want to see is if they will allow anyone to post something that is the TRUTH. The issue isn't whether you think the crowley bit matters, i do as icke makes money putting that in his books as fact, but whether they will let you post it. Pamela obviously had a massive influence on his work.
Anyone up for it? thumbs up
edward123
edward123

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:14 am

edward123 wrote:If anybody doubts how they hide the truth on the kiss ickes arse forum then if you have an account start a thread on using these facts.

The world’s most famous Satanist, Aleister Crowley, who had connections to both Winston Churchill and the Nazis, advocated human sacrifice and admitted to sacrificing children.

[link to www.truthcontrol.com]

After going public with his revelations, Crowley was made the world head of the Germany-based, Order of the Oriental Templars (OTO), and this gave him very significant influence among like-thinkers in Germany. At the same time as he and his organization were influencing the Nazis, Crowley was a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason and an agent of the British Intelligence operation, M16.3 He was an advisor to his fellow Satanist, Winston Churchill.

Yet his ex wife uses Crowleys words?

http://flywithmeproductions.com/blog/

"Magick is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in Conformity with Will"

The quote above is from crowley and its at the top of pamela leigh richards (formally icke)
Website

Now, my point is that although i had many disagreements on that forum i hadn't never received points or even been threatened that i was gonna get any till i pointed out the hypocrisy regarding the things icke says about crowley and his ex wife promoting his words on her website. The thread was removed with in minutes and the mods spent the next month constantly giving me points until they could ban me.
What i want to see is if they will allow anyone to post something that is the TRUTH. The issue isn't whether you think the crowley bit matters, i do as icke makes money putting that in his books as fact, but whether they will let you post it. Pamela obviously had a massive influence on his work.
Anyone up for it? thumbs up
I'm 'up for it', edward123, but I to was banned, for asking the mods to stop cori posting Personal Threats...but as to the Child Sex and Sacrifice that The David Icke Site PROMOTES, just read the current, 'they/we' 'GET AWAY WITH IT', GLOATING (too soon), thread topics in Today's News. They all go to underscore that 'tintin' et al have NO INTENTION of giving up "THE MOST EVIL WAY [tintin's] GRANDFATHER MADE OUR FAMILY FORTUNE and POWER", to Quote Him When He Was Here and FAILED to BRIBE US OVERTO 'Their' Side.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 am

btw edward123, the DIF STAZI won't even let me READ the form UNLESS I LOG OUT. Idiots seem to think if my name's 'gone' ('vera susa' There, as they wouldn't let me join with this name, that had Record READERS at 'their' 'CRAIG OXLEY'S' The Unhived Mind, after 'they' SHUT DOWN old DI The Forum, when 'they' also FAILED to disprove my posts), will make readers think I 'gave up and went away'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:16 am

true lilly wrote:btw edward123, the DIF STAZI won't even let me READ the form UNLESS I LOG OUT. Idiots seem to think if my name's 'gone' ('vera susa' There, as they wouldn't let me join with this name, that had Record READERS at 'their' 'CRAIG OXLEY'S' The Unhived Mind, after 'they' SHUT DOWN old DI The Forum, when 'they' also FAILED to disprove my posts), will make readers think I 'gave up and went away'.

you and I are both forgotten dear,enjoy the incognito...go enjoy your life,you've done enough,if there was something to your writings,then it's their loss...you'll be much happier,trust me.God loves you and DIF is the devil...run-away.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 am

...not up for some on;line flirting Vera,phone sex?...your rates,you jewish princess,getting served by arab slave...sounds good? popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:35 pm

WORLD NEWS. Here's just some to ask CRUISE/tintin, why 'they' NOW IGNORE, during this 17 yr Anniversary of 'SAMERANCH' Giving THE BEST OLYMPICS EVER to SYDNEY - ROSEBUD, Police SHOOT, CRASHED Police CAR Thief - Police Shoot and KILL Fellow Policeman CREWS - George Michael was CRUISING Free in OZ, GAOLED in UK - TIGER WOODS had World In His Hands IN OZ, CRASHED IN US - OPRAH announces (with QANTAS' & OZZIE SOCCEROOS WORLD CUP Supporter), TRAVOTA, she is BRINGING 450 Americans to OZ to Do 2 shows at SYDNEY OPERA House - USAIN BOLT in OZ to Host first OZ RUGBY Player 'BOLT' Race - ex PM HOWARD (The DUCK) in GLOBAL CRICKET WARS -17 Days and a 17 Minute preamble after OZ Votes (between 2 FOREIGN Born Leaders), 'THEY' GIVE the Top Job to an ORANGE ATHEIST Woman WE did NOT Vote for - OZZIE RYAN NAPOLEON=LITTLE KING LITTLE (PRO EGYPT LIE) EMPEROR, cleared for COMMONWEALTH 'GAMES'
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:54 pm

And half of that last post here, 'VANISHED', which I EXPECTED BEFORE SAVING ALL THAT MY PHONE CAN...then This Post 'FAILED', 5 Times, SO FAR. No wonder, with 187,182 READERS of the thread ONLY palomino mans now, that I was ASKED to do, after 'tintin/CRUISE'/DIF drove me out of MY Thread of OVER 10 MILLION Views when I was By Far The Most Prolific Poster.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:41 pm

true lilly wrote:And half of that last post here, 'VANISHED', which I EXPECTED BEFORE SAVING ALL THAT MY PHONE CAN...then This Post 'FAILED', 5 Times, SO FAR. No wonder, with 187,182 READERS of the thread ONLY palomino mans now, that I was ASKED to do, after 'tintin/CRUISE'/DIF drove me out of MY Thread of OVER 10 MILLION Views when I was By Far The Most Prolific Poster.
and now, though back on pg 3, 187,243 READERS, BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY HONESTLY ENLIGHTENING Thread on 'their' WEB/NET of DAMNING LIES. btw, Aarnout van der Plooge AND your 'LEGION' of Australian TRAITORS, by trying to bait this minow and fishing for my Source (STUPIDLY refusing to accept IT IS GOD'S WORD, that Anyone Could Learn to Read), 'you' ALL HAVE BECOME 'a Simple snack' for The BLUE Whale.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:03 pm

true lilly wrote:And half of that last post here, 'VANISHED', which I EXPECTED BEFORE SAVING ALL THAT MY PHONE CAN...then This Post 'FAILED', 5 Times, SO FAR. No wonder, with 187,182 READERS of the thread ONLY palomino mans now, that I was ASKED to do, after 'tintin/CRUISE'/DIF drove me out of MY Thread of OVER 10 MILLION Views when I was By Far The Most Prolific Poster.

Have you got a phone line,in a house,that I can send a el cheapo $200 AMD 3000 tower and monitor too,THEN,will that make you happy?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:05 pm

...no you don't have to pay...I'm just waiting four weeks for him to come back...but let me know... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Have you got a phone line,in a house,that I can send a el cheapo $200 AMD 3000 tower and monitor too,THEN,will that make you happy?
umm...it's now 187,574 Readers on 'That Thread', 'The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET', on pg 3, that ONLY palomino now, posts on, since I was banned nearly 2 months ago. And that, despite being at least the 5th site in about 5 yrs of posting THE TRUTHS that NON-'member' READERS KEEP FOLLOWING, while 'they', the CONspiracy Industry TOOLS, All Attack with NO COUNTER ARGUMENT, but only VILE, INSANELY BITTER, VIOLENT LIES and STUPID SMARMINESS. So I please don't confuse what few extra FACTS I can still 'get on record', with 'complaining'. But if you're Game to try to make me believe I'm alone in what I Know, Ring Me. I've posted my ph. no.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:35 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

umm...it's now 187,574 Readers on 'That Thread', 'The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET', on pg 3, that ONLY palomino now, posts on, since I was banned nearly 2 months ago. And that, despite being at least the 5th site in about 5 yrs of posting THE TRUTHS that NON-'member' READERS KEEP FOLLOWING, while 'they', the CONspiracy Industry TOOLS, All Attack with NO COUNTER ARGUMENT, but only VILE, INSANELY BITTER, VIOLENT LIES and STUPID SMARMINESS. So I please don't confuse what few extra FACTS I can still 'get on record', with 'complaining'. But if you're Game to try to make me believe I'm alone in what I Know, Ring Me. I've posted my ph. no.

Sorry about that interruption Vera,just had a madman at my door,who threatened to kill me,and the local cops,whom were very nice and helpful,who said we're quite above the standards of this town and move back to Budgewoi...I offered my services to correct this man's mind...
he might not see 8:30 am,as he threatened me,thankyou constable H.........5 minutes in a gaol cell with this guy,and I won't lay a finger on him...he killed his wife and child you see...I'm just going to help him where he's already going,universal balance,some call karma...no matter how much I avoid it,they all come to me to die,tired of it.
...Vera,be so kind madam,PM me your phone number...I'll call you late tonight,when I see you logged on,I'm energetically frazzled,must retire,for auric stabilizing,not one day is ever uneventful,lately.
...But it made my companion realise,back to Budgewoi....WE ARE MOVING

cheers tholms fup cheers santa ...christmas time

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next