Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

+10
rodin
King of the Mountain
Ciggy
MoMo
Hrafn
ninny
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Sod-Haus...!!!
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 am

true lilly wrote:New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Firstnew
davids legal fund
(New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Multipage 1 2)
leeoard01
New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 93349 IDIOTS New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 93349

Thread Removed But I Got A Couple Of Screenshots...

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Pheobe

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Pheobe2

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 am

Your loving this aren't you Damn'Sod!, you really are loving this! I bet you will allow everyone to make their own assumptions into who is doing this court case against Icke but I will say this. An out of court settlement might be fixed. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  ninny Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:19 am

yellow brick road beside the kebab shop.
satan's code lol!
ninny
ninny

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:56 am

[quote="Sod-Haus...!!!"]
true lilly wrote:New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Firstnew
davids legal fund
(New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Multipage 1 2)
leeoard01
New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 93349 IDIOTS New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 93349

Thread Removed But I Got A Couple Of Screenshots...

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Pheobe

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Pheobe2

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Great grab sod..so much is being thrown down the pan by the mods over there its untrue . He even had this expunged off of his site, written by DI herself
The Response To The Appeal Yesterday Is Already So Overwhelming, I Can't Believe It - Unbelievable

It is so overwhelming, I can't stop crying.

Do you think we might be changing the world?

I think so - bring it on,

David

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Funny how Icke says in his videos to the Elite .. Take me to court come on lets have ya .. Yet he fails to mention his defence team will be paid by his forum members through donations

lol!

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:39 pm

rimshot
Originally Posted by jimo
If someone starts legal proceedings against you then don't they have to lodge papers at a courthouse giving the reasons? And aren't these then in the public domain? If so, I don't understand the secrecy.
Exactly. If the case is open and papers have been filed, then it is a matter of public record. Anyone can locate the case and find out what the it's about.

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 pm

bemore
I want to talk about what I have researched but I will get banned I know I will............

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Here in the USA the Indians refer to Davey as: Chief Walking Eagle....................A bird so full of shit it can't fly... lmao rolf
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by merlincove
Moderator comment: Can i remind members please not to post speculative comments on this matter. Just give us your damn money and STFU!

Until such time as David chooses to post further information, speculation is simply speculation.

Thanks.

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 pm

trigger_andy
Originally Posted by maxine
You are entitled to your opinion, just like anyone else!
However, David appears to be one of the fairest, kindest, most honest people around!
It is not, "people" attempting to destroy him - but, "spiritual entities" who have occupied this planet, for many years!

They can't fool me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who get conned out of money rarely ever say; 'I knew there was something shifty about him.' Just keep that in mind when you consider he never even noticed all that money from his books disappearing. If your as hard up as the DIF 'Mentors' would have you believe, ie lives in a One Bed Flat Im sure as fuck he'd notice that kinda money missing each month.

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 pm

khepera2010 Have'nt got a clue as to who's involved but let's face it, there's plenty to choose from.

Icke's problem is that he names names in connection with his 'theories' and you just can't do that shit and expect nothing to happen - someone will eventually call you out and it'll take a fortune to fight them...and let's face it, if it's in print or said on stage then you're basically screwed in court.

Don't want to put a dampner on things but thats how life works.

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 pm

marpat
He doesnt connect actual dots though. He makes lines between vague clouds of often very sketchy and unproven information. Where the lines go within those clouds is a matter of debate

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:53 pm

trigger_andy
Nope, if DI is gonna email everybody and ask for donations then I think its only fair that an open discussion about it is held, it is our money he is chasing after all.

As much as I like this site and how much its opened my eyes the forum itself is full of creepers and weirdos that openly admit they would suck down anything DI says and proudly throw wads of cash at him.

DI Sheeple, they truely are the most lost

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:55 pm

rolf
asteroid_astrologer
This thread exposes the brazen lies of the Anti-David Icke and Anti-Sean and Anti-all DI Forum Moderator camp who spew poisonous lies in recent hate sites like hyperspacecafe.com [it was once a great website, now taken over for bashing David Icke and all those who support his views]; The anonymous cowards used to contend that people who criticize David Icke over here get banned. Just look at the negative posts against this brave man, and absolutely no censorship.

Well done Sean and other Mods. Well done.

Though I do not agree one bit with many of David's views, I trust him enough to know that he would not have asked for donations unless absolutely necessary. I intend to donate the equivalent of 100-150 quid with pride. Money donated with affection to such Kundalini experienced Beings magically multiplies ten fold, with incomes coming from surprising sources.

I hope and pray that all those who donate get paid 10 fold from the Divine Cosmic Bank of the Infinite God.

And David Icke, do try for out of court settlements. Win or lose, you can always make more money with another best seller. One with a positive attitude on abundance will never be short of the Energy we call Money.

Cheers to all

trigger_andy
Banned

I can assure you that this is far, far from the truth. The mere fact I cant even go into it should be reason enough for you but in your blind devotion you'll see it as me not having a valid argument to your claim. Quite sad really
rolf

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 pm

trigger_andy
Banned

We continually read on this forum that Money is Debt, Money is worthless, its trash paper etc etc etc, now all of a sudden we're being asked to donate this worthless commodity.

In reality we all know money is not worthless and when people are asked to make blind donations of this 'Worthless' Paper funny money to a cause thats (shhhhhh) Top Secret sane people ask why.

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoebe
Hmm not particularly difficult for someone
who does it on a fairly regular basis, I would say.
If I recall 'that' newsletter from a few years ago
he was fairly brimming over with righteous indignation
at how fans were complaining about the cost of his newsletter.

Anyway aside from anything else it really is worrying to
see how when it comes to David, he can do no wrong and
we mustn't be poking our noses and asking questions about his
financial affairs, but it's fine for him to ask us for money...

luftiso
Icke doesn't need your help in his political affairs, this is one of his attempts to obtain free tax-less money, through donations of course.

Search "Icke incidents" on Google. Icke has done this before, where he claimed he was being sued (rightfully so, in some instances), collected donations from his loyal fans, then after the charges were dropped kept all the cash.

Only reason Icke would get sued, for some real cash, is if they found some form of copyright infringement in his books. Imo, anyone who plagiarizes should face the full force of their actions.

If you donate, I will consider you either; Rich as a mother fucker or innately stupid and naive, easily taken advantage of, and if you are a women, plz give me your number

lmao

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:03 pm

[quote="Hrafn"] rolf
asteroid_astrologer
This thread exposes the brazen lies of the Anti-David Icke and Anti-Sean and Anti-all DI Forum Moderator camp who spew poisonous lies The anonymous cowards used to contend that people who criticize David Icke over here get banned. Just look at the negative posts against this brave man, and absolutely no censorship.

trigger_andy
Banned

lmao rolf lmao

Here Is The Thread For All To See...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=183430

dif dif dif
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 pm

sean
Webmaster & Producer
This thread does seem to be going in the direction of the rant room, which is a shame considering its the usual suspects jumping on the bandwagon and having a pop at David - regardless of the facts.

I'd like to remind people that allegations towards David on his own site aren't going to be tolerated here. Its one thing questioning whether you want to make a donation - but another thing accusing him of all and sundry.

Think twice before posting such rubbish.

trigger_andy
Banned
Wow, well there's a surprise, I never once thought that this would happen

phoebe
Why put it in the rant room when you've
deleted half the posts anyway.

sean
Webmaster & Producer
Its quite clear that posts which accuse David of something absurd are going to be deleted - was that not clear on the multitude of thread warnings given?

It's heading in the direction of the rant room because despite these warnings people like you continue to post such things.

phoebe
Sue me

sean
Webmaster & Producer
Is that some strange attempt at a joke?

*sigh*

This is no longer 'today's news' guys - its turned into a massive rant due to a few people spamming the thread. Moved to rant room and closed!

Thread closed

rolf

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 pm

#1:
trigger_andy
Nope, if DI is gonna email everybody and ask for donations then I think its only fair that an open discussion about it is held, it is our money he is chasing after all.

As much as I like this site and how much its opened my eyes the forum itself is full of creepers and weirdos that openly admit they would suck down anything DI says and proudly throw wads of cash at him.

DI Sheeple, they truely are the most lost

asteroid_astrologer
This thread exposes the brazen lies of the Anti-David Icke and Anti-Sean and Anti-all DI Forum Moderator camp who spew poisonous lies in recent hate sites like hyperspacecafe.com [it was once a great website, now taken over for bashing David Icke and all those who support his views]; rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin The anonymous cowards used to contend that people who criticize David Icke over here get banned. Just look at the negative posts against this brave man, and absolutely no censorship.

Well done Sean and other Mods. Well done.

Though I do not agree one bit with many of David's views, I trust him enough to know that he would not have asked for donations unless absolutely necessary. I intend to donate the equivalent of 100-150 quid with pride. Money donated with affection to such Kundalini experienced Beings magically multiplies ten fold, with incomes coming from surprising sources.

I hope and pray that all those who donate get paid 10 fold from the Divine Cosmic Bank of the Infinite God.

And David Icke, do try for out of court settlements. Win or lose, you can always make more money with another best seller. One with a positive attitude on abundance will never be short of the Energy we call Money.

Cheers to all

#3:
trigger_andy
Banned
I can assure you that this is far, far from the truth. The mere fact I cant even go into it should be reason enough for you but in your blind devotion you'll see it as me not having a valid argument to your claim. Quite sad really
rolf
[/quote]

trigger_andy
BannedWe continually read on this forum that Money is Debt, Money is worthless, its trash paper etc etc etc, now all of a sudden we're being asked to donate this worthless commodity.

In reality we all know money is not worthless and when people are asked to make blind donations of this 'Worthless' Paper funny money to a cause thats (shhhhhh) Top Secret sane people ask why.
[/quote]

thumbs up

Last edited by el kabong on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:09 pm

[quote="Sod-Haus...!!!"]
Hrafn wrote: rolf
asteroid_astrologer
This thread exposes the brazen lies of the Anti-David Icke and Anti-Sean and Anti-all DI Forum Moderator camp who spew poisonous lies The anonymous cowards used to contend that people who criticize David Icke over here get banned. Just look at the negative posts against this brave man, and absolutely no censorship.

trigger_andy
Banned

lmao rolf lmao

dif dif dif

Yeah..In the rant room lol!

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Hrafn wrote:
Originally Posted by merlincove
Moderator comment: Can i remind members please not to post speculative comments on this matter. Just give us your damn money and STFU!

Until such time as David chooses to post further information, speculation is simply speculation.

Thanks.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Just the slight toss the Shitmullet is worth:
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 pm

[quote="Hrafn"]
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Hrafn wrote: New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 233183
asteroid_astrologer

trigger_andy
Banned

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 93349 New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 233183 New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 93349

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 317380 New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 317380 New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 317380

Yeah..In the rant room lol!
"The anonymous cowards"...
...umm...well that sure as God, isn't me...the One Real Person who dared to
Out Themselves and who kept warning those who both secretly, and as the names
they post under, have met, quizzed and even stayed in my home. As "tintin" did,
for 3 weeks....and then further attacked me, when members of his own team,
so stupidly Out Each Other in their
continued Very Public, personal threats, and
attacks against me, made in their stupid efforts to 'defend' themselves.

And you can't get much more Publicly Stupid, than, on a beautiful day like today,
parading outside my window...
in a big, black, hairy, horned, helmet 'hat'...and army green T-shirt
New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 93349
...I thought it was 'a' 'sod', coming to pay me a personal visit,
at first glance...

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 1-6 Laughing Wink Laughing
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:41 am

A Very Peculiar Headline Page From David Ickes Site...

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Davidickeheadlines

Followed By This...

Here...

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/53515-i-dont-work-all-night-i-dont-work-all-day-to-pay-the-bills-i-have-to-pay-i-get-someone-else-to-do-it--much-easier

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Davidickebentley

Anyway,
The Only Bit Of Legal Documentation I Have Come Up With So Far Is This...

Request for complaint handling review of a complaint about
Grampian Police
under the provisions of
the Police, Public Order and Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2006

http://www.pcc-scotland.org/assets/0000/0340/PCCS-0807-00055-PF-GP.pdf

It Doesn't Proove Anything In A Way...(No Names etc...)

But It Does Show That Greg Lance Watkins Has Put The Legal Gears In Motion...

http://gl-w.blogspot.com/

If It Is Him Sueing Icke...

I Can Only Think Of A Few Reasons You Would Sue Someone...

Defamation Of Charictor...

Monies Owing...

Copywrite Infringement,

Loss Of Earnings, (Which Would Come Under Monies Owing)

Or Injury To Self...

(I Expect There Is More Though)

Greg Lance Watkins And Pamela Icke Seem To Tick These Boxes...!!!

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Ickepamcash

thinking hmm thinking hmm thinking hmm
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:30 am

He Who Pays The Piper Calls The Tune
Monday, 19 September 2011 11:30

So Who Is Paying The Piper?

When people eventually know, as they will, they will rightly ask ... what is in it for those who pay the piper?
What are they trying to achieve by writing the cheques for the piper?

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! - Page 2 Canofwormsy

And then this will open for those who pay the piper, those who are enthusiastic accomplices and beneficiaries of those who pay the piper ... and the piper.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/53597-he-who-pays-the-piper-calls-the-tune-

Oi... Bollocks Mate,
That's A Bit Cryptic...???

whistle whistle whistle
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next