Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The David Icke Newsletter Preview....

3 posters

Go down

The David Icke Newsletter Preview.... Empty The David Icke Newsletter Preview....

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon May 04, 2009 4:06 pm

‘WHY DO WE LIVE THIS WAY?’ …

The David Icke Newsletter Preview.... Glasses3d

... ‘WE DO IT EVERY DAY’

It was my birthday this week.
I was 35.
I am always 35.
I like 35.
I think I’ll stay there unless something better comes up.

Everyone was telling me I am 57.
It was in the ‘Today’s Birthdays’ column in the paper and announced on a radio show or two as ‘conspiracy theorist, David Icke is 57’ or ‘David Icke, the former BBC presenter who went all weird, is 57 today’.

No I’m not.
I’m 35,
if we need such numbers at all, which, of course, we don’t.
But if I am going to acknowledge a number it will be one of my choosing, not some programmed convention. So 35 it is.

‘No, you can’t be 35, you’ve got grey hair and all those wrinkles and you said you bought the Beatles’ first hit. You’ve got to be 50 if you’re a day.’

Sorry, I’m forever 35, get used to it.
I know it will challenging for you when you think I’m ‘80’, but there we go. Life can be a bummer.
Some people grow old gracefully, some disgracefully.
My heart is with the latter, except for the growing old bit.
I’ll drop that and just be disgraceful, I think.

Yes, feels good.

The David Icke Newsletter Preview.... Burka

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

Always The Media Whore Eh 'Ar Dave...!!!

Penny Smith Of GMTV Has Been In Her Late Thirties For Over 10 Years Now...!!!

The David Icke Newsletter Preview.... Pennysmithgallery5

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The David Icke Newsletter Preview.... Empty Re: The David Icke Newsletter Preview....

Post  King of the Mountain Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 am

Oh dear.

I don't suppose you have a copy of his last rant? I believe it related to people having a go at him for promoting Gareth's album and tour on his website?
king
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

The David Icke Newsletter Preview.... Empty Re: The David Icke Newsletter Preview....

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:22 am

So Ickebloke claims he is 35 eh? He looks more like 65 years old to me and listen to the gems of Gorilla 199 about him.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:58 pm

King of the Mountain wrote:Oh dear.

I don't suppose you have a copy of his last rant? I believe it related to people having a go at him for promoting Gareth's album and tour on his website?
king

No, But I Seen His Bizarre One About Britains Got Talent...

Susan Boyle and the mass awakening

I played the clip and within a minute or so I was blubbering uncontrollably.
I still can’t watch it all these days later without the tears pouring down my face.
I can’t help it - and I don’t want to help it.
I find it very cathartic.

The David Icke Newsletter Preview.... Davidickegushing

So many emotions, personal and collective, are unleashed from their years of captivity whenever I see this so-called ‘ordinary woman’ walk onto the stage amid the laughter, the giggles and the rolling eyes, and just give it to them …

… One of the other extraordinary aspects of the Susan Boyle performance was how quickly the audience changed their reaction - point of observation - when she confounded their pre-conceptions by the sheer power and beauty of her voice.

To complete the ‘package’ of pre-conceived ideas (programming) they all waited for her to open her mouth and for a karaoke cackle to deliver the cat’s chorus.
You can feel them almost wincing in anticipation at what their ears were about to endure.

Part of the initial counter-reaction was the shock at what they actually heard, but something much deeper followed and it was well expressed by Amanda Holden.

It was a wake-up call.

Rarely have pre-conceptions been so immediately and profoundly trounced as they were that day in Glasgow.

One clip alone of the performance on Youtube had passed 12 million hits the last time I looked and it has had a massive impact because it says something that people need to hear, and, in truth, want to hear.

It says there is no such thing as a nobody and that includes you, whoever you are.
It says do not judge yourself or others by the standards and filters that you are programmed to worship by a system with a fundamental self-interest in dictating the way you see the world.

David Icke

He Was Joking Wasn't He...???

The David Icke Newsletter Preview.... Susanboyle1

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down