Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Shite Newsletter Preview

+2
C!ggy
Ciggy
6 posters

Go down

David Shite Newsletter Preview Empty David Shite Newsletter Preview

Post  Ciggy Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 pm

I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU TISWAS ...

... THIS WORLD WAS NEVER MEANT FOR ONE AS THICK AS YOU
The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday
After she lost the rights to her forums, she began to be 'represented' by a white Englishman in DIFtardia called Daisy Icke. I met Daisy once and reeled back when he/she/it walked into the room. I would not have trusted him to tell me the time in a room full of clocks and I later understood why.
He was systematically stealing Tiswas' energy, so much so that Tiswas and her stoical cat, Moonbeam, fled from near the Isle of Woo to another part of England to get away from him. Your justice is coming, Mr Sean, and to those who stole Tiswas' blogs and artwork. The universal law will see to that ... what you give out you eventually get back - with interest.
All the best with that one, both.
It is amazing to me that anyone should seek to parasite off other people at all - let alone those like Tiswas who are trying to do so much of insignificance in the world in whatever form. My goodness, the parasites I have had to deal with who claim they 'support your work' and say 'the word must get out' and then demand that you hand over Three Quid to them because they can't be bothered to earn their own living year after year after year; and they are quite happy to undermine the person they 'supported' and the 'word' that 'must get out' when it suits their own selfish, self-obsessed ends.
But this is the narcissistic personality encapsulated - the talents and Herculean efforts of others, like Tizzy, are only there to serve me, me, me.
Ain't that right, Mr Daisy, and all the other shitmullets and unoriginal ex-footballer wankers whose ears will be burning?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

David Shite Newsletter Preview Empty Re: David Shite Newsletter Preview

Post  C!ggy Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:18 am

My God I am losing the plot.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 am

It ain't easy being fake-me.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:51 am

Ciggy wrote:It ain't easy being fake-me.

I'm even calling myself a fake now. HELP!
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

David Shite Newsletter Preview Empty great update

Post  darthmiike Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 am

hey that was an intresting news letter ,talking of shit ex footie players i saw mark lawrenson in liverpool airport on tuesday ,if only lawro could make his own esoteric cult then their may be real competition ,only thing that can fight a mullet is a worse mullet
David Shite Newsletter Preview Lawrenson_mid1_150x200
darthmiike
darthmiike

http://darthmiike.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 am

darthmiike wrote:hey that was an intresting news letter ,talking of shit ex footie players i saw mark lawrenson in liverpool airport on tuesday ,if only lawro could make his own esoteric cult then their may be real competition ,only thing that can fight a mullet is a worse mullet
David Shite Newsletter Preview Lawrenson_mid1_150x200

catfight
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:18 am

‘LEFT’, ‘RIGHT’ AND ‘CENTRE’ …

David Shite Newsletter Preview Jellybabies

… THE ILLUSION OF CHOICE

The population has been sold the lie that democracy means freedom to create a manipulated perception of ‘freedom’ behind which a tyranny can operate unseen and so unchallenged.

For a vote to be worth anything it must be cast as a choice between different political and policy options.
If those options, with their different names, colours and rhetoric, are basically the same there is no choice and thus the vote is worthless.
With this, the concept of a free country must fall, even under the illusory and tenuous definition of the right to vote every four or five years equating with 'freedom' ...

... The buzz-word to sell and promote the illusion of choice is … change … and they are all at it now.
Obama’s campaigns were founded on the constant repetition of the word ‘change’ to hide the fact that he was business-as-usual.

David Cameron’s campaign to be British prime minister was based on him ‘standing for change’ and this week the new Labour leader, Ed Miliband, said that his party, which spent 13 years devastating Britain’s economy, fighting engineered wars and rolling out the Orwellian State, now stands for ‘change’.
Then we have Sarah Palin (a female Boy Bush with an intellect to match) talking about ‘standing for change’ as she targets a run for president in 2012.

Pull the bloody other one.
‘Change’ is just a holding position to entrap the public mind in the ‘hope’ that the next political glove-puppet will make some positive difference when the system is structured and manipulated to make sure they don't.
This 'hope' is like sitting on a carousel horse hoping that you will eventually catch the one in front. I wouldn't hold your breath.

David Shite Newsletter Preview Cameronbullingdon

David Shite Newsletter Preview Sarahpalininbikini

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out on Sunday

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines

OK I Agree With That "Our Dave"...

But Why Become Part Of That Charade In The Halternprice and Howden Bi Election...???

David Icke said Quite Passionatley once...

This week the Conservative Party Home Affairs Spokesman, David Davis, resigned his parliamentary seat in the constituency of Haltemprice and Howden, which includes Hull in the east to the outskirts of Goole in the west and northwards to Holme-on-Spalding-Moor.

Davis resigned in protest at the fast-emerging Big Brother State (which I have warned was coming for the last nearly 20 years).
The final straw for Davis was the passing recently of a law that allows the authorities to hold ‘terrorist suspects’ for 42 days without charge.
He resigned and will seek to return to Parliament in this by-election next month on the issue of the Big Brother society.

Britain’s other major political parties, the Liberal Democrats and the governing Labour Party of Tony Blair and current Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, have announced that they won’t be standing against him.
The Liberals say they are doing this because they support his stand and the Labour Party say they won’t put up a candidate because the election is 'a farce’.
For ‘a farce’ read: ‘We know we would get slaughtered because of the massive scale of public opinion against the gathering Big Brother state.’
davis

If I stood, it would not be against Davis as such because I have no wish to be elected to Parliament and get stuck in that irrelevant web of deceit and corruption.
I couldn’t take my seat anyway because I would never go through the pathetic ritual of pledging my ‘allegiance’ to the Queen.

I would be supporting the stand of Davis against the Orwellian State and I would want him to win the seat and let him be a voice against the Big Brother society in Parliament.

There is an enormous amount of what David Davis stands for on other issues that I fundamentally disagree with, but this is a time for all colours, creeds, backgrounds and views to unite on something that affects ALL of us – the tearing down of the most basic freedoms.

And if people think they live in a Big Brother Police State now, they have seen nothing yet.

So why am I open to standing in the election with Davis?

Because this election, with its mainstream media coverage, can be a platform to gain publicity for the big picture behind the Big Brother State – which I have been highlighting and warning about in my books and public talks for nearly 20 years.

David Davis has seen one level of it and blames the Labour government for destroying civil liberties in Britain. But it is bigger than that, much bigger.
The same is happening in countries worldwide at the same time because it is centrally and globally coordinated, as I have been exposing and detailing for two decades.

The UK Labour government is just the vehicle for introducing it in the UK, that’s all.

I will stand IF there is enough physical and financial support to do a professional job.
Otherwise there is no point. The maximum any candidate can spend on the three to four weeks campaigning is £100,000 and David Davis will be spending at least the best part of that.

I would do it with a fraction of that figure because I am not trying to get elected – just get essential information into the public arena.

Yes, of course, the mainstream media would ridicule me, but so what’s new?
I would not be doing it for them, nor to win a popularity contest, but for those who have ears to hear and children and grandchildren to protect from the nightmare world that is unfolding unless we make a stand now.

Please contact Justin Walker at Jrgwalker@aol.com if you are prepared to help and if the response is there we will launch our financial appeal within a few days and off we go.

Best wishes,

David Shite Newsletter Preview Davidickevote

Bit Hypocritical Innit...

Oh And By The Way Did You Ever Send Back All Those Oversea Donations To Your Political Campaign...

Because It's Constituatilly Illegal To Be Gathering Political Funds From Overseas...

Stops Special Interest Groups From Infiltrating Parliamentary Democracy And All That...!!!

Not That, That, That, That, Thats Ever Stopped 'em Though

I Beleive They Call 'em Lobbyist In The "Good Ole U S Of United States"

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:12 am

Lobbying is the officially approved method of bribery.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Ciggy wrote:I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU TISWAS ...

After she lost the rights to her forums, she began to be 'represented' by a white Englishman in DIFtardia called Daisy Icke. I met Daisy once and reeled back when he/she/it walked into the room. I would not have trusted him to tell me the time in a room full of clocks and I later understood why.
He was systematically stealing Tiswas' energy, so much so that Tiswas and her stoical cat, Moonbeam, fled from near the Isle of Woo to another part of England to get away from him. Your justice is coming, Mr Sean, and to those who stole Tiswas' blogs and artwork. The universal law will see to that ... what you give out you eventually get back - with interest.
It is amazing to me that anyone should seek to parasite off other people at all - let alone those like Tiswas who are trying to do so much of insignificance in the world in whatever form. My goodness, the parasites I have had to deal with who claim they 'support your work' and say 'the word must get out' and then demand that you hand over Three Quid to them because they can't be bothered to earn their own living year after year after year; and they are quite happy to undermine the person they 'supported' and the 'word' that 'must get out' when it suits their own selfish, self-obsessed ends.
But this is the narcissistic personality encapsulated - the talents and Herculean efforts of others, like Tizzy, are only there to serve me, me, me.
Ain't that right, Mr Daisy, and all the other shitmullets and unoriginal ex-footballer wankers whose ears will be burning?

My god Ciggy you are sooo full of shit!! Shut the flippin' heck up you stupid arsehole. I can't take your useless crap anymore, I wish you would just flippin' heck off and get stuffed. You talk the biggest load of wank on the planet. You can't write a thread to save your life. You are about as interesting as going to a party to find that only Ciggy has turned up and no other fucker is there. You are simply a waste of lifeforce. I have no time for a useless plonker like you. You have no hope and I guess really you should just kill yourself, take your own life and do the world a dam favour. I have more exciting things to do than get into some kind of detailed discussion with you about crap, it's time you woke up fellar and stopped talking your waste-of-time-bullshit...

You bloody dipshit, get stuffed, kiss my arse, I really have much better friends than you. You are not my friend, you are just an arsehole with no brains and no idea what the flippin' heck you're on about.

Go and stuff your crap up your arse!!! lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Cigar wrote:

My god Ciggy you are sooo full of shit!! Shut the flippin' heck up you stupid arsehole. I can't take your useless crap anymore, I wish you would just flippin' heck off and get stuffed. You talk the biggest load of wank on the planet. You can't write a thread to save your life. You are about as interesting as going to a party to find that only Ciggy has turned up and no other fucker is there. You are simply a waste of lifeforce. I have no time for a useless plonker like you. You have no hope and I guess really you should just kill yourself, take your own life and do the world a dam favour. I have more exciting things to do than get into some kind of detailed discussion with you about crap, it's time you woke up fellar and stopped talking your waste-of-time-bullshit...

You bloody dipshit, get stuffed, kiss my arse, I really have much better friends than you. You are not my friend, you are just an arsehole with no brains and no idea what the flippin' heck you're on about.

I'm Sensing Someone Needs A Cuddle...!!!

David Shite Newsletter Preview Cuddlealonewithhitlerbi

lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:00 am

Cigar wrote:

No u.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:21 pm

You are so useless Ciggy, absolutely useless and BORING. Go to the IL forum for you are suited with those wasters over there OK. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down