Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 12 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:36 am

palomino wrote:
THE ABORIGINALS TAUGHT THE EGYPTIANS ASTRONOMY. thumbs up

lol!

palomino wrote:
Australia is the oldest continent, with the oldest living culture.

I think you mean Africa.

palomino wrote:
I refuse to believe that for nearly 200,000 years (even longer) Aboriginals sat on the cold ground or rocks and didnt think to make a chair.

I think you mean 40,000. And were the aboriginals sitting on chairs when the OzTrailerans showed up? Engage brain, FFS. The ground wasn't so cold.

palomino wrote:
Because if people believe that - then they must believe that they're are not smart.

No, the aboriginals had a different set of priorities than western folk, nothing to do with "smart". Music, food, dance, nothing else was seen by them as a necessity, so why bother "inventing" such things? Just live life, under the sun. What's stupid is to think that makes them stupid.

palomino wrote:
I don't believe for a second the Egyptians invented Boomerangs. It was Australian Aboriginals. THEY gave the boomerangs to the EGYPTIANS.

Its invention probably goes back to an African culture which the Oz-Aboriginals brought with them to OzTrailer, and the Egyptians also had in Egypt. Neither culture necessarily would have had to "teach" it to the other.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 12 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:40 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:'Billy Ruben' aka Jason, Your posting such a graphic threat against palomino, was stupid on so many levels, that I can't even pity your self confessed and obvious lunacy, so evident in your vile spam.

telling two twits they know nothing is a graphic threat...are'nt you about to invoke Jehova for the death of millions cause they don't agree with lunacy?Good for you...

lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 am

true lilly wrote:But thanks Jason, for continuing to PROVE that FORCING THE WORLD to BELIEVE THE MASONIC, INSANELY TOO SHORT time line, SPAWNED OF THE 'out of Egypt' LIE, IS HOW THE EVIL KEEP THE WORLD BLIND TO THE TRUTH OF THE CREATOR'S SAVING WORD, THAT CLEARLY DESCRIBES THE REAL WORLD FROM IT'S BEGINNING.

Before there was any out-of-Egypt there was out-of-Sumer. And before out-of-Sumer there was out-of-South-America. And before that there was out-of-modern-day-Turkey. I have evidence for that. Any theories built on that, are negotiable.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:44 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...Gubba C*nt...

fup butt

come up here and tell the local blacks in that condescending tone...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 12 Siggybup

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 12 L7ebcca3dc5db47a48b6a80

...when you go back to Melbourne looking like this,we'll see how much compassion you got then.

Sorry,I'm not threatening you, just giving you a taste of what to expect when you get here...have a nice day.

thumbs down rolf

NO AMOUNT OF SPIN WOULD CONVINCE ANY REASONABLE PERSON that this post of YOUR'S, JASON, isn't A THREAT, WITH GRAPHIC.

The graphic is someone mooning you. You may consider mooning violent, but I think realistic people would simply consider it uncouth.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:20 am

Ha, you mob spam PRO-MASONIC MYTHS and PROPAGANDA IN YOUR MASSIVE sigs, then expect folk to believe 'THEIR=YOUR', WAY TOO SHORT, LYING VERSION (the Masonic Egypt 'bible'), of 'history', rather than THE WHOLE of ALL The World's History DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD, that GOOD SCIENCE CONFIRMS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:29 am

true lilly wrote:Ha, you mob spam PRO-MASONIC MYTHS and PROPAGANDA IN YOUR MASSIVE sigs, then expect folk to believe 'THEIR=YOUR', WAY TOO SHORT, LYING VERSION (the Masonic Egypt 'bible'), of 'history', rather than THE WHOLE of ALL The World's History DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD, that GOOD SCIENCE CONFIRMS.

Alright, let's start there: what is "God's word", to you? You shouldn't need to reference some mullet charlatan's website to answer a simple question like that.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:But thanks Jason, for continuing to PROVE that FORCING THE WORLD to BELIEVE THE MASONIC, INSANELY TOO SHORT time line, SPAWNED OF THE 'out of Egypt' LIE, IS HOW THE EVIL KEEP THE WORLD BLIND TO THE TRUTH OF THE CREATOR'S SAVING WORD, THAT CLEARLY DESCRIBES THE REAL WORLD FROM IT'S BEGINNING.

Before there was any out-of-Egypt there was out-of-Sumer. And before out-of-Sumer there was out-of-South-America. And before that there was out-of-modern-day-Turkey. I have evidence for that. Any theories built on that, are negotiable.

and before all that THERE WAS ONE LANDMASS that rose out of a WATER COVERED PLANET and did NOT EVEN START TO DIVIDE UNTIL IT WAS RE-POPULATED, LONG AFTER NOAH'S AGE. Ciggy, again, your questions ARE ANSWERED in my old posts at DIF, that YOU TELL ALL NOT TO READ, as they also SHOW YOU LIE to the forgetful and newbies, that, "I haven't answered", 'YOU' mob many times, WITH LINKS FOR ALL TO PURSUE THEIR OWN STUDY. Anyway, GOD ALSO WARNED US TO, SEARCH, STUDY and TEST SCRIPTURE, against WHAT IS REAL in THIS WHOLE, REAL WORLD i.e. DO GOOD SCIENCE, and SCIENCE SUPPORTS WHAT IS DESCRIBED in the FULL, ROOT MEANINGS of HOLY SCRIPTURE. Whereas MAN'S words like, EGYPT, NILE, EUPHRATES, ETHIOPIA, TIGRIS, etc. ARE KNOWN and ADMITED CHANGES, DESIGNED TO DECEIVE THE WORLD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:12 pm

And ain't it sweet the way Mr You-Should-Be-Bashed-and-Bombed-and-Banned-Billy, had to protect Lyd from their own big mouth...oh, I'll come back with the context Billy omitted
Billy Ruben wrote:
You say too much for your health Lyd

...had to break my silence on this...Is this a well masked threat Lilly.Not good form madam.Magistrate will shake his finger,Billy did'nt threaten you....Be careful,many of my so called adept occult skills,I think back fired on me...real f*cked up life,Apologise and say "Me Bad"...there's a good girl.
yes, I am a good girl... Not masked and not a threat, but another serious warning, there is quite a difference... The watched have had watchers watching those watching them, for, well, ever... Besides, 'you' all, mock all my warnings, and attack those who ask 'you' to stop making threats, so what's the difference now... that's rhetorical.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:33 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

and before all that THERE WAS ONE LANDMASS that rose out of a WATER COVERED PLANET and did NOT EVEN START TO DIVIDE UNTIL IT WAS RE-POPULATED, LONG AFTER NOAH'S AGE. Ciggy, again, your questions ARE ANSWERED in my old posts at DIF, that YOU TELL ALL NOT TO READ, as they also SHOW YOU LIE to the forgetful and newbies, that, "I haven't answered", 'YOU' mob many times, WITH LINKS FOR ALL TO PURSUE THEIR OWN STUDY. Anyway, GOD ALSO WARNED US TO, SEARCH, STUDY and TEST SCRIPTURE, against WHAT IS REAL in THIS WHOLE, REAL WORLD i.e. DO GOOD SCIENCE, and SCIENCE SUPPORTS WHAT IS DESCRIBED in the FULL, ROOT MEANINGS of HOLY SCRIPTURE. Whereas MAN'S words like, EGYPT, NILE, EUPHRATES, ETHIOPIA, TIGRIS, etc. ARE KNOWN and ADMITED CHANGES, DESIGNED TO DECEIVE THE WORLD.

Pangea, interesting. What makes you think Jews walked with dinosaurs on Pangea? And might I get a few bottles of what yer drinkin', for tonight?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 pm

true lilly wrote:And ain't it sweet the way Mr You-Should-Be-Bashed-and-Bombed-and-Banned-Billy, had to protect Lyd from their own big mouth...oh, I'll come back with the context Billy omitted
Billy Ruben wrote:
You say too much for your health Lyd

...had to break my silence on this...Is this a well masked threat Lilly.Not good form madam.Magistrate will shake his finger,Billy did'nt threaten you....Be careful,many of my so called adept occult skills,I think back fired on me...real f*cked up life,Apologise and say "Me Bad"...there's a good girl.
yes, I am a good girl... Not masked and not a threat, but another serious warning, there is quite a difference... The watched have had watchers watching those watching them, for, well, ever... Besides, 'you' all, mock all my warnings, and attack those who ask 'you' to stop making threats, so what's the difference now... that's rhetorical.
Lyd wrote:
true lilly wrote:Oh no palomino, you've woken yet more of The GANG of Trolls, simply by pointing out how often 'they' MAKE THREATS of MORE VIOLENCE against those who post what 'their' MASTERS NEED TO KEEP HIDDEN. Hee hee, to be expected from GUTLESS DOGS who PACK ATTACK, ONE OLD WOMAN, when ONLY ONE OTHER INDIVIDUAL DARED TO CHALLENGE 'their' BULLYING.

Why don't you try using the term 'Pack Heat' next time Babs. It has much more of an emotive quality to it when trying to portray oneself as a martyred Mullet.
true lilly wrote:You say too much for your health Lyd. It's a HOT TOPIC with a lot of HOTHEADS who won't like YOU leading their intended targets to them.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 pm

So when was the last time this desert of a forum enjoyed the READER Numbers that came with the orgy of ICKEST COCKS & €UNTS who HAVE TO, TROLL MY POSTS?
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Funny how... Never mind, I won't spoil The Surprise

If you can type that, you can type Diftardia thread page numbers and give the name of some version of the whacked out OzTrailerGod Bible.

Fooking looney.
mmm, but you know I've met those demands to... you know, everyone knows, those page and post numbers you all refuse to post the links to... Idiot ... Funny how idiots need to attack what they don't understand, to feel clever, and only idiots believe packs of yapping dogs can turn lies into truth by out-numbering truth with endless idiotic lies.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:11 pm

true lilly wrote:Now whereas 'you' CON-TROLLS HAVE TO 'quote' me, WITH YOUR LYING WORDS, to hide what I actually say and mean, I'll be nice enough to clarify what Billy really means, with just a bit of punctuation he left out.
Billy Ruben wrote:so sweet, 'I_am'.
duh... Haven't we all agreed that 'you' ANOMYMOUS, MULTIPLE I.D., CONspiracy Forum COCKS & €UNTS that LIE TOGETHER, are 'all' the same PRO-DEATH WORSHIPING PREACHERS to me? You know, just like 'those' PTB that CON-TROLL POPULAR Opinion via the WEB/NET 'they' invented TO KEEP THE WORLD HOODWINKED.

Message for LILLY

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 12 Gtfo~4

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:12 pm

true lilly wrote:Now whereas 'you' CON-TROLLS HAVE TO 'quote' me, WITH YOUR LYING WORDS, to hide what I actually say and mean, I'll be nice enough to clarify what Billy really means, with just a bit of punctuation he left out.
duh... Haven't we all agreed that 'you' ANOMYMOUS, MULTIPLE I.D., CONspiracy Forum COCKS & €UNTS that LIE TOGETHER, are 'all' the same PRO-DEATH WORSHIPING PREACHERS to me? You know, just like 'those' PTB that CON-TROLL POPULAR Opinion via the WEB/NET 'they' invented TO KEEP THE WORLD HOODWINKED.

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Now Good Readers, please remember The TROLLS who ATTACK ME, with LIES of 'SPAMMING', while GANGING UP WITH THOSE WHO DO. And note that if I re-post/quote, it's to ADD RELEVENT CONTEXT, as here- Aww, how nice of you Cigar, to bump up my thread numbers, and stupidly brave, considering how much 'they' hate the Reader numbers I get without your help. Oh that's right, normal is also SIMPLE=WINNIE THE POOH of VERY LITTLE BRAIN... Well of course 'you' DEMAND 'normal', Cigar. Normal=the norm=common=majority=opinions, beliefs and MASONIC 'out of Egypt' PREACHING RELIGIONS, DECEIVING THE WORLD TO DEATH. That's NOT ME, OR THE TINY MINORITY WHO DO SEE THROUGH THE LIES, DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MAJORITY, REJECT and FIGHT, THE CREATOR, SUSTAINER and RESURRECTOR of LIFE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:42 am

Oy. Lilly. No.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:11 am

more context -Nah, Cigar's SPAMMING THREATENING MESSAGE TO ME, was not even 'kind of like' Palomino, who was REPLYING TO, CONTINUED, HARRASSMEMT and THREATS, with the POLITE REQUEST that they STOP. For which, they were also attacked, UNLIKE THE SPAMMING ATTACKERS, who are PRAISED, or at best, kindly and gently ADMITTED TO BEING A LITTLE NAUGHTY. ??? Um, when was the last time you looked at all the crap spammed here in sigs, images and smilies alone? And why does everyone demand perfect journalistic format, they know I can't control, from me, while not bothering themselves... that's rhetorical... shit, it takes forever just to click down to the last post on a page, let alone all the time it takes just to open each page, and I can't even see a whole line I'm writing in my reply box, let alone what I'm replying to!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next