Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 11 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 am

...Gubba C*nt...

fup butt

come up here and tell the local blacks in that condescending tone...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 11 Siggybup

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 11 L7ebcca3dc5db47a48b6a80

...when you go back to Melbourne looking like this,we'll see how much compassion you got then.

Sorry,I'm not threatening you,just givingt you a taste of what to expect when you get here...have a nice day.

thumbs down rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 11 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly.

this is just a shameless attempt to get your post count up,eh?
Not to entertaining nor informative.Team Lilly,looks very stale...like your performance in bed with Tony the Pony,eh,Horsey...

By the way,

No
butt ... Razz ...ner,ner,ner,ner...

Oh yes, it means so much to me. How astute! Careful, your magnificient journalistic skills are showing.
Murdoch might offer you a job.

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly.

Before I go have a bath and shave my scrotums and pluck my arse and crotch hairs,let me teach you the "Way Of The World".
There's a thing,called government programmes that allows for placement in the workplace of certain minority groups based on equal opportunities.
All I have to do,is sit the course,get a fair to average pass,or do really well,if I bother applying myself,instead of spending all day in the canteen chatting up chicks.I'll get a job,like that.
Because
1. I'm an Aboriginal
2.I'm mentally Handicapped
3.I'm talented and worth reading
4.There's more to writing than spell-check

...anyone can see from a mile away,you're rather,dull,bland and boring,like boiled Tapioca with no custard...

Journalist also listen and know how to use Imageshack,to upload pictures and legal documents,something both you and Lilly promise you have,but fail to deliver.Bath Time,unless you want to suck upon my unplucked arse and unshaven ball-bags.

thumbs up rolf

I have no doubt that you are. BUT you ARE wasting your talents carrying on like you do.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:07 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Horsey said:
astromers
astronomers ya git.
Who cares about our great legacy
The local kids sniff glue and the boongs at Purfleet entertain themselves with getting drunk and throwing bricks through windscreens of every car that isn't a Holden or Ford.
Take your smarmy tone and belt it up your blurter,you don't reach me.My distant cousins treat me as the Kadaitchi Man...you know what that is...watch it,or I'll point my rather average size bone at you.
My bath should've cooled down by now...up yours whitey.

fup

sorry..yes astronomers. I care very deeply about the Aboriginal's great legacy. It's all in my posts. I will re-post them here. I promise.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:28 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Horsey said:
astromers
astronomers ya git.
The local kids sniff glue and the boongs at Purfleet entertain themselves with getting drunk and throwing bricks through windscreens of every car that isn't a Holden or Ford.
Take your smarmy tone and belt it up your blurter,you don't reach me.My distant cousins treat me as the Kadaitchi Man...you know what that is...watch it,or I'll point my rather average size bone at you.

fup

sorry..yes astronomers. I care very deeply about the Aboriginal's great legacy. It's all in my posts. I will re-post them here. I promise.

Please do...it'll help faciltate in destroying True Lilly's assertions that nothing came out of Egypt,like the Boomerang,found in Pharonic Tombs and reliefs,given to the Aboriginal Peoples as a gift for hunting as well as the ancient astronomy that you speak of.Left by,Egyptian explorers.Had a chat with a Fijian King?.I have,his peoples legends speak of Egyptian sailors,doing the same thing for his tribes,with spears and certain burial rights.Boomerangs were'nt too good for the jungle bunnies,the vegetation being too thick,like you,to take a hint.Best of luck... lmao

thumbs up

Thankyou...look forward to it. rolf

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 am

Its on page 129 TLCIS - cant post icke link

Early this year I found this. Well, I want to know the truth.
Why has Aboriginal culture been falsified?
Well I'm going to keep searching and posting.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/aborigines-are-ill-served-by-cultural-falsification-and-fraud/story-e6frg6zo-1225807108312

Aborigines are ill-served by cultural falsification and fraud
Wesley Aird From: The Australian December 05, 2009 12:00AM

AS a nation we want more from just about everybody. We demand better from our politicians, our corporate executives, our young sportsmen and women.

Yet we do not expect more from indigenous Australians.

Sadly, as a nation, Australians have a predilection for indigenous confection. We undermine our national character when we accept cultural fraud. The real indigenous culture is as old as the land, with its wonderful tales of how, at the start of time, this great country was transformed by our ancestral beings.
Then there is an insidious modern culture: a culture of fabrication that preys on unquestioning mainstream Australians.

It thrives because of mainstream Australia's inability to spot a cultural fraud even when it is staring it in the face. It is often shrouded in the mystical and unchallenged by the naive for fear of giving offence.
It is handsomely rewarded with grants by unwitting government officials. This false culture is abetted by a broad willingness to be hoodwinked.

Many Australians are guilty of, to borrow a phrase, the soft bigotry of low expectations. There are acts of parliament across the country that divide indigenous communities and favour the noisy rent-seekers and grant-takers.

In trying to manage cultural matters, bureaucrats often get it wrong. Competing native title claims, cultural heritage disputes and fighting among families and factions happen because of weak legislation or decent legislation that is poorly administered.

In my community I have seen blatant cultural fraud and the fabrication of history as a money-making strategy. It is allowed to happen because non-indigenous people don't have the tools to make sound judgments about competing claims. When it is too hard to get to the truth of the matter, money is thrown at every version of a story.

In the main, indigenous affairs are administered in a completely non-commercial manner. Therefore the usual market forces don't apply and where there is a symptom or a bad news story, someone will be prepared to throw money at it without having checked out the circumstances.

For a decade from the mid-1990s the Hindmarsh Island bridge controversy in South Australia proved -- in the courts, parliament and even through a royal commission -- that not every indigenous story should be taken at face value. Sooner or later the Hindmarsh affair was inevitable.

Chances are the underlying themes of that affair are being played out right now in any number of negotiations across the country. The stories will be modified for the local people and the local circumstances. But no matter where it is taking place, it will be high drama with practised performers on both sides. It will be set to a backdrop of legislation supposed to confer some sort of special protection or special recognition on indigenous culture. But in the real world (the one without lawyers), the fight isn't black v white; it is just black. It is cousin against cousin and the ethical against the grant-takers.

Not even governance is safe. There is a separate corporations act for indigenous Australia, as if an indigenous constituent's concerns were somehow less important than those in a corporation watched over by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission. It strikes me as rather odd that we have a network of organisations managing billions of dollars of taxpayer money being marketed as governance. It is hard to decide if this is welfare by another name or conscience money.

Here I will declare an interest. I work for the Australian Employment Covenant, striving to get 50,000 jobs for indigenous Australians. But our team knows the difficulties we face in getting indigenous people into work when the system allows them to choose welfare. Perhaps they would take a greater interest in work if the money were turned off. It has been suggested to me hunger would be a great motivator.

If indigenous people are to enjoy the respect of all Australians, then we would do well to live by the same obligations and social contract as the rest of the country.

I do not accept the argument that something in our culture means that we do not have to work. Nor do I accept that society somehow owes indigenous people a living.

That line of logic has resulted in too many toxic remote communities and an urban over-representation of unemployed indigenous people, even when they within reach of work.

It is time to do away with the separatist double standards.

Wesley Aird is a member of the Australian Employment Covenant Implementation Team.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 am

Hey gubba,have a chat with Rex Gilroy,he's up at the Blue Mountains,he'll fix True Lilly's little red wagon.

lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:35 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Horsey said:
astromers
astronomers ya git.

fup

Please do...it'll help faciltate in destroying True Lilly's assertions that nothing came out of Egypt,like the Boomerang,found in Pharonic Tombs and reliefs,given to the Aboriginal Peoples as a gift for hunting as well as the ancient astronomy that you speak of.Left by,Egyptian explorers.Had a chat with a Fijian King?.I have,his peoples legends speak of Egyptian sailors,doing the same thing for his tribes,with spears and certain burial rights.Boomerangs were'nt too good for the jungle bunnies,the vegetation being too thick,like you,to take a hint.Best of luck... lmao

thumbs up

bumped up,like a sore toe...check it out Lilly.... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:13 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Horsey said:
astromers
astronomers ya git.

fup

thumbs up

Billy you duffer : )

True Lilly knows all this and has posted it many times - articles from the Rex Gilroy site.

But how could the Egyptians teach the Aboriginal's astronomy when the Aboriginal People were doing it
30,000 years ago?

THE ABORIGINALS TAUGHT THE EGYPTIANS ASTRONOMY. thumbs up

Australia is the oldest continent, with the oldest living culture.

I refuse to believe that for nearly 200,000 years (even longer) Aboriginals sat on the cold ground or rocks and didnt think to make a chair. Because if people believe that - then they must believe that they're are not smart.
They're smart and beautiful human beings. Every culture has them, just as every culture has some baddies. (we all know that)

I don't believe for a second the Egyptians invented Boomerangs. It was Australian Aboriginals. THEY gave the boomerangs to the EGYPTIANS.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:31 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Horsey said:
astromers
astronomers ya git.

fup

thumbs up

True Lilly knows all this and has posted it many times - articles from the Rex Gilroy site.

But how could the Egyptians teach the Aboriginal's astronomy when the Aboriginal People were doing it
30,000 years ago?

I refuse to believe that for nearly 200,000 years (even longer) Aboriginals sat on the cold ground or rocks and didnt think to make a chair. Because if people believe that - then they must believe that they're are not smart.
They're smart and beautiful human beings. Every culture has them, just as every culture has some baddies. (we all know that)

I don't believe for a second the Egyptians invented Boomerangs. It was Australian Aboriginals. THEY gave the boomerangs to the EGYPTIANS.

Proof?,Documents?,Links?Tribal Witnesses?
Had a chat with a Fijian King?.I have,his peoples legends speak of Egyptian sailors,doing the same thing for his tribes
sure about that.
Indigenous cultures around the world,were of a high technological existance before the cataclysm.Their methods incorporated the bio-rhythms of the planet and magnetic fields,re-discovered by Nikola Tesla 10 millenia
later.No they did'nt sit around.The clans people around the world,took along time for their minds and bodies to re-adjust spiritually to the reversed poles.Tribal law was strict,to keep them in line in an attempt to promote harmonics of the group mind.It never achieved it's aim,as the lands were settled by invading powers.Sorry about this,you won't get this in text books,only discussed at "Secret Mens Business' meetings.
Ancient Freemasonary anyone?.
...Go back to school,you know nothing.Stay out of what concerns you not.

thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:49 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

30,000 years ago?

Had a chat with a Fijian King?.I have,his peoples legends speak of Egyptian sailors,doing the same thing for his tribes
sure about that.
Indigenous cultures around the world,were of a high technological existance before the cataclysm.Their methods incorporated the bio-rhythms of the planet and magnetic fields,re-discovered by Nikola Tesla 10 millenia
later.No they did'nt sit around.The clans people around the world,took along time for their minds and bodies to re-adjust spiritually to the reversed poles.Tribal law was strict,to keep them in line in an attempt to promote harmonics of the group mind.It never achieved it's aim,as the lands were settled by invading powers.Sorry about this,you won't get this in text books,only discussed at "Secret Mens Business' meetings.

thumbs down cthulhu [/quote]

Oh for crying out loud Billy I basically agree with you.

What part of my post is it that you need evidence/links on? No seriously pls tell me.

Or are you trying to tell me to "shut up"

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:49 am

Horsey sayeth:

I have no doubt that you are. BUT you ARE wasting your talents carrying on like you do.

...better to waste them here...than getting ripped off at DIF and wasting them there.One good post would spawn a number of threads over the next two days.Here,I make them scavenge,the lurkers,you think I don't know what they seek.I took the magic back,and made humour.By the time they wanted to credit me,I already turned.Not going back.If they want to come here,good for them.While they block links to this forum,like they live in fear of alternative views,I have no time for New Age Fascist.They can shove it.I played them,exposed them,changed them and still they persist with their games.Even big Daddy watches me,but I care not
and seen him up close for what he is and held my tongue for years.One more f*ck-up by any of them,I release the A-Bomb.Be happy and rejoice,that I've been relatively tame in my swipes.I'm ready and my energy gets prickly,just thinking about it,you're rubbing my fur the wrong way,Horsey.

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:51 am

I was amazed to discover TRUE LILLY's BLOG the other day...

Looks interesting: http://lilyisacunt.blogspot.com/

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 11 Cocl

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 11 Bys_steve_thinks_youre_a_cunt
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:51 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

30,000 years ago?

sure about that.

thumbs down cthulhu

Oh for crying out loud Billy I basically agree with you.

What part of my post is it that you need evidence/links on? No seriously pls tell me.

Or are you trying to tell me to "shut up"
[/quote]

Listen,you walked in here,playing push and shove...wrong place,wrong person to play with.Talk to the forum,don't bother with me.I said my piece,you both continue with your game of scrabble.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:52 am

I was amazed to discover TRUE LILLY's BLOG the other day...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 11 Cocl

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 11 Bys_steve_thinks_youre_a_cunt
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:53 am

[quote="Cigar"]I was amazed to discover TRUE LILLY's BLOG the other day...

[quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha...she aint that good looking. thumbs up lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:56 am

palomino is a...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 11 Carlb-sockpuppet-02

of TRUE LILLY...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:07 am

'Billy Ruben' aka Jason, Your posting such a graphic threat against palomino, was stupid on so many levels, that I can't even pity your self confessed and obvious lunacy, so evident in your vile spam.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:13 am

true lilly wrote:'Billy Ruben' aka Jason, Your posting such a graphic threat against palomino, was stupid on so many levels, that I can't even pity your self confessed and obvious lunacy, so evident in your vile spam.

telling two twits they know nothing is a graphic threat...are'nt you about to invoke Jehova for the death of millions cause they don't agree with lunacy?Good for you...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 am

Cigar wrote:palomino is a...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 11 Carlb-sockpuppet-02

of TRUE LILLY...

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:47 am

But thanks Jason, for continuing to PROVE that FORCING THE WORLD to BELIEVE THE MASONIC, INSANELY TOO SHORT time line, SPAWNED OF THE 'out of Egypt' LIE, IS HOW THE EVIL KEEP THE WORLD BLIND TO THE TRUTH OF THE CREATOR'S SAVING WORD, THAT CLEARLY DESCRIBES THE REAL WORLD FROM IT'S BEGINNING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:53 am

true lilly wrote:But thanks Jason, for continuing to PROVE that FORCING THE WORLD to BELIEVE THE MASONIC, INSANELY TOO SHORT time line, SPAWNED OF THE 'out of Egypt' LIE, IS HOW THE EVIL KEEP THE WORLD BLIND TO THE TRUTH OF THE CREATOR'S SAVING WORD, THAT CLEARLY DESCRIBES THE REAL WORLD FROM IT'S BEGINNING.

well,it is the Grand Architects universe,rise above it and escape,if you can get over your own prejudices and petty hates.Oh,grow a brain and maybe something spiritual,to avoid that perfect death you keep yapping on about.I know a bit more than you about that,little Lilly.It's a big black void,with something moving in the shadows,I know,I come from it,remember it,before conception,Have a nice think about it.

Big smiles. Laughing
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:02 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...Gubba C*nt...

fup butt

...when you go back to Melbourne looking like this,we'll see how much compassion you got then.

Sorry,I'm not threatening you, just giving you a taste of what to expect when you get here...have a nice day.

thumbs down rolf

NO AMOUNT OF SPIN WOULD CONVINCE ANY REASONABLE PERSON that this post of YOUR'S, JASON, isn't A THREAT, WITH GRAPHIC.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:10 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...Gubba C*nt...

fup butt

Sorry,I'm not threatening you, just giving you a taste of what to expect when you get here...have a nice day.

thumbs down rolf

NO AMOUNT OF SPIN WOULD CONVINCE ANY REASONABLE PERSON that this post of YOUR'S, JASON, isn't A THREAT, WITH GRAPHIC.

you bloody moron,you're the Spin Master of bullshit,learn to read.I would'nt do it,and if I did,there would'nt be evidence to show,ya flip. thumbs down rolling pin

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:14 am

Not really much use you being here Lilly,I'd ban you without a second thought,you offer nothing but lies and bullshit.Was fun at first,but now,you're boriing.You know as well as I do,this is a thug town,with petty differnces spanning multi generations,just like Hillbillies,Your mentality,suits here.Want to swap places,I'll even take the feral cats in your yard,OK?

Idiot and liar,fuckoff Granny... thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 am

any more bullsh,I mean spin there Lilly.Not going away.we can play this alnight if you like.Little power games and backstabbing in real life isn't going to well for you,is it now.Go on,run to the magistrate.
You're just a fool,who takes no for an answer,cause of your UP YOUR OWN ARSE BLUEBLOOD HERITAGE,you weak weasle of a woman...down with you,evil bitch.And that's why idiots like you get punched out.I try to avoid it,but evil must be dealt with,like all the dickheads in my life,now go on,say I'm threatening you,Horsey is in bed,he has a job to go to,you just have insomnia and a cracked brain.(no,not physical threat,means you're a bit mental)

thumbs down fup
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next