Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 7 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:05 am

true lilly wrote:Yep Jason, that's how to make a winning point...

no,no...I just agreed with you...remember,pictures or it did'nt happen... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 7 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:07 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

no,no...I just agreed with you...remember,pictures or it did'nt happen... thumbs up

back in 40 mins dear...got to perform...have the floor sweetie... thumbs up

12:07 am...Merry Christmas guys...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:57 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

back in 40 mins dear...got to perform...have the floor sweetie... thumbs up

12:07 am...Merry Christmas guys...

not a bad guess....35 minutes...and sucking a lemon sherbet lolly instead of clitorus...as long as you do more than 20minutes a day...you stay young and in shape...it's the hormones you see...I can hardly wait for someone new,enthusiastic...and young at heart...Mmmmm,time for song...

Lyrics:

"Fall In Love With Me"

You look so good to me
Here in this old saloon
Way back in West Berlin
A bottle of white wine
White wine and you
A table made of wood
And how I wish you would
Fall in love with me
You look so good to me
Standing out in the street
With your cheap fur on
Or maybe your plastic raincoat
And your plastic shoes
They look good too
Standing in the snow
You're younger than you look
Fall in love with me
Fall in love with me
How I wish you would
A table made of wood
And a, a bottle of white wine
And you, and a bottle of white wine and you
And when you're standing
In the street and it's cold
And it snows on you
And you look younger than you really are

I wish you would
Fall in love with me
I wish you would
Fall in love with me
I wish you would
Fall in love with me
I wish you would
Fall in love with me yeah, yeah

The way your eyes are black
The way your hair is black
The way your heart is young
There's just a few like you
Just the kind I need
To fall in love with me
Oh and you look so good
Oh yes you look so good

A bottle of white wine
A cigarette and you
Here in this saloon
White wine and you
I wish you'd fall in love with me
I wish you'd fall in love with me
'Cause there's just a few like you
So young and real
So young and real
Fall in love with me [x4]
I wish you would
You look so good
Oh when you're young at heart
You're young at heart
Won't you
Come to this old saloon
Come to my waiting arms
A table made of wood
And I will look at you
'Cause you're so young and pure
And you're young at heart
You're young at heart
A bottle of white wine

And when you're tumbling down
You just look better
When you're tumbling down
You just look finer

...for you sweetheart...I'm getting my act together...I won't give up on life or you...get in touch...you're everything to me...run away,where ever you want to go...and live. cpn boobies I love you sunny
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Yes Jason, I've also posted a lot on The Legion of The Beastly who hunt good men and women, lest they partner with good people and raise good, strong families. It's also why 'you' mob keep pushing that 'bloodline' BS that denies The Spirit of Every INDIVIDUAL. Yep, Esau's still sore, at his brother Jacob/Israel, for not selling his inheritance and being blessed with The Spirit of a Breeder of Sound Quality.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:03 pm

true lilly wrote:Yes Jason, I've also posted a lot on The Legion of The Beastly who hunt good men and women, lest they partner with good people and raise good, strong families. It's also why 'you' mob keep pushing that 'bloodline' BS that denies The Spirit of Every INDIVIDUAL. Yep, Esau's still sore, at his brother Jacob/Israel, for not selling his inheritance and being blessed with The Spirit of a Breeder of Sound Quality.

Nothing beats being a Rothschild...The world is like a big board game...you have options of war,financial crashes,starvation...hell,if I don't like a country,I can make them eat their babies...The ultimate reality game of
Marionette to your puppet...get with the winning team Suzy,convert to black light,you'll never be alone again....I give up being good,play the hand I've been dealt...Kill them all and start dancing...

cthulhu cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Nothing beats being a Rothschild...The world is like a big board game...you have options of war,financial crashes,starvation...hell,if I don't like a country,I can make them eat their babies...The ultimate reality game of
Marionette to your puppet...get with the winning team Suzy,convert to black light,you'll never be alone again....I give up being good,play the hand I've been dealt...Kill them all and start dancing...

cthulhu cthulhu
... and as I've always said - IT'S YOU WEAK, LYING, GOD MOCKERS, WHO FORCE YOUR DEATH WORSHIPPING RELIGIONS ON THE WORLD, WITH NO END OF LIES, CRUELTIES AND INJUSTICES INFLICTED ON THOSE WHO KNOW BETTER THAN TO JOIN THE LOSER MAJORITY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:05 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu
... and as I've always said - IT'S YOU WEAK, LYING, GOD MOCKERS, WHO FORCE YOUR DEATH WORSHIPPING RELIGIONS ON THE WORLD, WITH NO END OF LIES, CRUELTIES AND INJUSTICES INFLICTED ON THOSE WHO KNOW BETTER THAN TO JOIN THE LOSER MAJORITY.

uh-hum...was'nt it your tyrant demi-God Jehova,that proclaimed the Jooooows are the master race and we goyim are but party tricks on the occassion,with periodic slaughters ransackings and rapes...
Your religeon all about death.You've been and advocate of the Old Testament bullshit for too long to change your spots,think you can turn the other cheek now,and bare witness to love and forgiveness....
F*ck you with the looser majority....turn people away like that...and the churches lose sales...

thumbs down cthulhu

Bad Suzy,bad,bad,bad...

...listen,I'm not religeous or luciferian...you played me first,now you can't figure the boundaries...it'll take MUCH BETTER than you to bring me down,let alone,adopt a new view or attitude... thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Poor Jason has seen himself exposed as one peddling the Religions of Man that blame God for the evils spawned of the FORCED acceptence of the 'out of Egypt' lie. And all he has for comfort is tapping out more scrambled, bitter, self-exposing lies.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:37 pm

true lilly wrote:Poor Jason has seen himself exposed as one peddling the Religions of Man that blame God for the evils spawned of the FORCED acceptence of the 'out of Egypt' lie. And all he has for comfort is tapping out more scrambled, bitter, self-exposing lies.

you are a delusional schizophrenic with illusions grandeur about your journalistic qualities and mutt-breeding...I could say alot worse...but it's Boxing Day... dogshag
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu

uh-hum...was'nt it your tyrant demi-God Jehova,that proclaimed the Jooooows are the master race and we goyim are but party tricks on the occassion,with periodic slaughters ransackings and rapes...
Your religeon all about death.You've been and advocate of the Old Testament bullshit for too long to change your spots,think you can turn the other cheek now,and bare witness to love and forgiveness....
F*ck you with the looser majority....turn people away like that...and the churches lose sales...

thumbs down cthulhu

Bad Suzy,bad,bad,bad...

...listen,I'm not religeous or luciferian...you played me first,now you can't figure the boundaries...it'll take MUCH BETTER than you to bring me down,let alone,adopt a new view or attitude... thumbs down
and 'you' KNOW those old DIF posts of MINE contain the PROOF 'you' KNOW I DON'T PREACH THAT 'out of Egypt' DECEPTION THAT 'you' ALL, DO PREACH. So all 'you' have to attack God's Word, is to constantly REPEAT the lie that I'm guily of THE EVILS SPAWNED of 'YOUR' PRO-TRINITY LIES, that 'you' INSANELY call me 'evil' & 'crazy' FOR NOT PROMOTING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu

thumbs down cthulhu

Bad Suzy,bad,bad,bad...

and 'you' KNOW those old DIF posts of MINE contain the PROOF 'you' KNOW I DON'T PREACH THAT 'out of Egypt' DECEPTION THAT 'you' ALL, DO PREACH. So all 'you' have to attack God's Word, is to constantly REPEAT the lie that I'm guily of THE EVILS SPAWNED of 'YOUR' PRO-TRINITY LIES, that 'you' INSANELY call me 'evil' & 'crazy' FOR NOT PROMOTING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:53 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu

thumbs down cthulhu

Bad Suzy,bad,bad,bad...

...here you go again with lies and delusions...I've told you many times,I read the first three post and banned you...you lie again,I can't stand your bullshit...Oh,Assange is a very nice man,a professional and a glimmer of light,in the murk and blackened hatred and crap you spew forth daily...I don't read your post at DIF and never have...and never will,unless...there's something to hang yourself with...

thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu

thumbs down cthulhu

Bad Suzy,bad,bad,bad...

...here you go again with lies and delusions...I've told you many times,I read the first three post and banned you...you lie again,I can't stand your bullshit...Oh,Assange is a very nice man,a professional and a glimmer of light,in the murk and blackened hatred and crap you spew forth daily...I don't read your post at DIF and never have...and never will,unless...there's something to hang yourself with...

thumbs down

Please stop harassing true lilly

oh btw

Lonely Boy Assange

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/12/13/2010-12-13_julian_assanges_looking_for_love_alleged_dating_profile_unearthed_of_wikileaks_f.html

Yes just how like Robbie Williams used to be so lonely so all the girls used to feel sorry for him and buy his records.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 pm

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu

thumbs down cthulhu

Bad Suzy,bad,bad,bad...

thumbs down

oh btw

Lonely Boy Assange

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/12/13/2010-12-13_julian_assanges_looking_for_love_alleged_dating_profile_unearthed_of_wikileaks_f.html

Yes just how like Robbie Williams used to be so lonely so all the girls used to feel sorry for him and buy his records.

...and?...the significance?...so he wants to date a girl...and?...makes him human don't you think?...your point being?...or are you a celibate rifle in Gods service too...?...and?...well?...Hmmmm? wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:58 pm

...I suppose "Alleged" to the delusional means concrete proof.If you guys were such a threat to the PTB...then concrete shoes you'd be wearing...since you're not...enjoy life,my little pony... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:03 pm

[/quote]

oh btw

Lonely Boy Assange

[/quote]

...and?...the significance?...so he wants to date a girl...and?...makes him human don't you think?...your point being?...or are you a celibate rifle in Gods service too...?...and?...well?...Hmmmm? wacky [/quote]

Ooops.

Note to self, better not let it slip in front of Billy that Santa Claus ain't real.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:08 pm

palomino wrote:

oh btw

Lonely Boy Assange

[/quote]

...and?...the significance?...so he wants to date a girl...and?...makes him human don't you think?...your point being?...or are you a celibate rifle in Gods service too...?...and?...well?...Hmmmm? wacky [/quote]

Ooops.

Note to self, better not let it slip in front of Billy that Santa Claus ain't real. [/quote]

I also heard,neither did JESUS...But I still like him...as a hippy and mate...and fisherman...and baker.... thumbs up
I bet your the type of cock at school who prides itself on spoiling it for other children...no,light,no enjoyment,you of the dead stars... thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 7 Empty punch in the face...frenzal rhomb

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Billy said:
I bet your the type of cock at school who prides itself on spoiling it for other children...no,light,no enjoyment,you of the dead stars... thumbs down cthulhu

kids at school like you need a

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Billy said:

whatever happened to agreeing to disagree and then mind your own business?
right, that's too hard for you

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:27 pm

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Billy said:

whatever happened to agreeing to disagree and then mind your own business?
right, that's too hard for you

defeat,already???...spat the dummy already...?
Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 7 Funnypicturesleadercatg
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:30 pm

...I FLIPPIN win,but such amateurs...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 7 Successfultrollissucceszm
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 pm

[quote="Billy Ruben"]...I FLIPPIN win,but such amateurs...

Oh, do stop teasing me.
You know what, deep down - I think you love true lilly.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:51 pm

[quote="palomino"]
Billy Ruben wrote:...I FLIPPIN win,but such amateurs...

Oh, do stop teasing me.

...are you offering a threesome...god,I'm gonna need some coke to get it up.... catfight wacky boobies
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:53 pm

[quote="Billy Ruben"]
palomino wrote:

Oh, do stop teasing me.

...are you offering a threesome...god,I'm gonna need some coke to get it up.... catfight wacky boobies

unless you throw Bearstar or Chilli in the mix..."whut,whut,whut...here boy...Good doggie"...

dogshag dizzy dogshag dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 pm

[quote="Billy Ruben"]
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:

Oh, do stop teasing me.

unless you throw Bearstar or Chilli in the mix..."whut,whut,whut...here boy...Good doggie"...

dogshag dizzy dogshag dizzy

...Your stable mate logged off... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next