Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

+11
Cigar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Del Monte
true lilly
15 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 22 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Mmm... I'm not the one trying to hide my years of links to good modern science (that agrees with what is described in Holy Scripture, as God told us it would), behind desperately repeated, proven lies. Nor am I the one trying to hide behind FALSE names, locations, religions and 'friends', in terror of Justice, while obsessively sniping at, and failing to drop, one little old woman, standing firmly out in the open, by the grace of The Holy Spirit of Truth. ... A bit of Van The Man for ya Jason - Ohh DOMINO...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 22 Empty Re: David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:44 pm

true lilly wrote:Mmm... I'm not the one trying to hide my years of links to good modern science (that agrees with what is described in Holy Scripture, as God told us it would), behind desperately repeated, proven lies. Nor am I the one trying to hide behind FALSE names, locations, religions and 'friends', in terror of Justice, while obsessively sniping at, and failing to drop, one little old woman, standing firmly out in the open, by the grace of The Holy Spirit of Truth. ... A bit of Van The Man for ya Jason - Ohh DOMINO...

...this just proves,you can't reason,with Schizos,satanic occultist and probably moderators....Look,please yourself double posting your slanted views,you're really messed up in the head,I can't win,cause in that fucked up head,you're always right,Spill filth and fury,then cry victim...look you invovled me in your lies first,that's why I turned on you,played it straight,it'd be a different situation.You might attempt to bury the facts,but,it's in these very threads that reveal you are a LIAR and part of the very industry you try to convince everyone that you expose...
...Also,Tintin and Sod...!!! Assange,are good looking,hip,happening guys...I just wanna be there groupies...but you,are'nt worth having the opportunity,to wipe the sweat from my arse...and it's been a hot and muggy day.
Ah,you double post...so now I will too..
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:46 pm

+..it's you that keeps bumping the threads to make it look like it's being read...up your bum...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:39 am

And all over the world there are scientists complaining that their Governments WON'T ALLOW THE PUBLICATION OF ANY of THEIR LATEST DISCOVERIES, but they must first spend YEARS HAVING GOVERNMENT MINISTERS DECIDING WHAT, IF ANY OF THE CONTENT THE PUBLIC MAY ACCESS... ... WHERE ARE THOSE LEAKS? ... ... BURIED BECAUSE THEY FURTHER PROVE THE TRUTH OF GOD'S REVEALING WORD, that tells us to STUDY AND TEST WHAT IS REAL IN THIS REAL WORLD=DO GOOD SCIENCE, so as NOT TO BE DECEIVED BY THE RELIGIONS OF MAN, that have NO POWER TO SAVE REAL, PERFECT LIFE from PERMANENT DEATH. ... ooh, and guess what you need a sound grasp of, to develope a line of world record producing livestock... Yep, SCIENCE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:41 am

true lilly wrote:And all over the world there are scientists complaining that their Governments WON'T ALLOW THE PUBLICATION OF ANY of THEIR LATEST DISCOVERIES, but they must first spend YEARS HAVING GOVERNMENT MINISTERS DECIDING WHAT, IF ANY OF THE CONTENT THE PUBLIC MAY ACCESS... ... WHERE ARE THOSE LEAKS? ... ... BURIED BECAUSE THEY FURTHER PROVE THE TRUTH OF GOD'S REVEALING WORD, that tells us to STUDY AND TEST WHAT IS REAL IN THIS REAL WORLD=DO GOOD SCIENCE, so as NOT TO BE DECEIVED BY THE RELIGIONS OF MAN, that have NO POWER TO SAVE REAL, PERFECT LIFE from PERMANENT DEATH. ... ooh, and guess what you need a sound grasp of, to develope a line of world record producing livestock... Yep, SCIENCE.

and again,Billy Says"

...every man and his dog knows all discoveries are first explored for their military advance,then trade,then it trickles down to consumerism
The perfect death sounds nice,where do I sign up,end this painful existance.
See,Vera,I took the fear out of your post...now you got nothing...IT'S FEAR you use...dated and old.Old nags like you,are given a voice...but the glue factory is best for you...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 am

...we've had two prank calls this week,with this looney chick screaming in the phone...not you Suzy...is it??? cthulhu lmao rolf popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:50 am

I see YOU are still hiding behind FALSE names, locations and FALSE friends who also HATE those who REFUSE to blame God for the EVILS of 'men' and 'women'. Oh dear, the sad old whores you try to hide behind aren't as big as your fat head... Peek-a-Boo oh and if I were to bother replying to all your obsessive invasions of my threads, they would have twice the views... Makes one wonder if your being egged on by lust for the crumbs of crusty old tarts is worth wearing the rotten egg on your face for. Bit hard to get away with, "DAVE'S NOT HERE...I'M IN A FAR AWAY STATE", while making your death threats on Dave's phone, to the instruction of Dave's slag slagging off in the background... And such is the 'quality' of 'intelligence' fed to Team Tintin that you try to bait me with, so keep fishing and snaring more idiots betraying The Real Power.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:58 am

true lilly wrote:I see YOU are still hiding behind FALSE names, locations and FALSE friends who also HATE those who REFUSE to blame God for the EVILS of 'men' and 'women'. Oh dear, the sad old whores you try to hide behind aren't as big as your fat head... Peek-a-Boo oh and if I were to bother replying to all your obsessive invasions of my threads, they would have twice the views... Makes one wonder if your being egged on by lust for the crumbs of crusty old tarts is worth wearing the rotten egg on your face for. Bit hard to get away with, "DAVE'S NOT HERE...I'M IN A FAR AWAY STATE", while making your death threats on Dave's phone, to the instruction of Dave's slag slagging off in the background... And such is the 'quality' of 'intelligence' fed to Team Tintin that you try to bait me with, so keep fishing and snaring more idiots betraying The Real Power.

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 22 22135clipartillustratio

rolf rolf lmao rolf rolf

thanks madam...I needed that.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:03 am

true lilly wrote:I see YOU are still hiding behind FALSE names, locations and FALSE friends who also HATE those who REFUSE to blame God for the EVILS of 'men' and 'women'. Oh dear, the sad old whores you try to hide behind aren't as big as your fat head... Peek-a-Boo oh and if I were to bother replying to all your obsessive invasions of my threads, they would have twice the views... Makes one wonder if your being egged on by lust for the crumbs of crusty old tarts is worth wearing the rotten egg on your face for. Bit hard to get away with, "DAVE'S NOT HERE...I'M IN A FAR AWAY STATE", while making your death threats on Dave's phone, to the instruction of Dave's slag slagging off in the background... And such is the 'quality' of 'intelligence' fed to Team Tintin that you try to bait me with, so keep fishing and snaring more idiots betraying The Real Power.

yes,we know you have the most difficulty with relaying the TRUTH or ANSWERING straight,clear and concise questions... rolling pin lmao

...and to my old krusty tarts out there...I'm coming for you...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 22 Cuntdestroyercubbydemot

well...I'm bushed,it's 3 hours until money is in my account...got no ciggies...so I has sleepy..

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 22 22262307bb5643b3bc2eb04

I'm so tuckered out,it's hard work being the ultimate...

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA - Page 22 Beingacunt
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:57 pm

And now at DIF, "leathal" is getting The Team Tintin Treatment... Using 'their' Code to Brand him an 'evil enemy', for daring to challenge the worth of 'their' thread. ... Oh, and I warned real people of the actual connections between ASSANGE, AARNOUT and LOCAL TRAITOROUS MOLES, BEFORE the more vigarous attempts on my life began... before Assange became a darling of Aarnouts DUTCH=SECULAR=LEFT=GREENIE=SATANIC MSM, which is evident by how flat out tintin is NOW, TRYING to Disassociate himself.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 pm

LILLY, I WISH YOU WOULD STOP POSTING ON THIS STUPID THREAD, IT IS BORING AND RETARDED LIKE YOU. I'M SICK OF SEEING YOU POSTING ALL THIS SHITE ON THIS THREAD AND YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE A NORMAL POST PROPERLY ANYWAY IT ALL LOOKS LIKE RETARDED SPAM! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WASTE YOUR TIME HERE, NOBODY WANTS TO READ YOUR BULLSHIT. WHY DON'T YOU GO AND SPAM A SPAMSITE SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU STUPID BITCH.

GO AND JUMP INFRONT OF A BUS AND DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR!!!!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Now now 'Cigar', WHY DON'T 'you' slag off those who do keep bumping MY 3 THREADS WITH 'THEIR', WAY OFF TOPIC PERSONAL ATTACKS, and APOLOGISE TO those giving MY 3 Threads the, VERY HIGH for this site, VIEWS per POST %, as has been the case wherever I've posted, been attacked amd then banned for posting what 'you' tools of The CON Industry ARE EMPLOYED TO KEEP BURIED.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Oh I see, that 400 more views, in the last few days, while The CON Industry, AND MSM, has been making a god of ASSANGE (FOR making WHAT 'they' WANT 'leaked' DO IT'S PLANNED JOB), rattled 'you' a bit, hey Cigar.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Interesting to, that with so many places so severly flooded across OZ, that BOTH TINTIN AND MSM KEEP MAKING PREDICTIONS OF THE DESTRUCTION, 'by the floods', of WAGGA WAGGA, WHILE WAGGA WAGGA KEEPS ESCAPING 'their' 'PREDICTIONS'... so far...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:31 am

DIF, Today's News, TLCIS: Pg. 316, Post #3151 - "TIME TO DEAL WITH RICHARD PITHOUSE": "A PATTERN OF INSENSATIVE BEHAVIOUR EXHIBITED BY ... ".... "DAVE'S NOT HERE!" ... Anyway, if you care to see and think for yourself... read both, 'THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY'S SECRET', and tintin' 'THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS', FROM THE BEGINNING...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:55 am

true lilly wrote:Yep, a LOT of BIG News in, around and frow Australia, now, NOT being covered in CONspiracy Land, Because, and DESPITE, of AUSSIE ASSANGE being the 'Biggest Name' in the MSM.
DIF, Today's News, TLCIS: Pg. 316, Post #3151 - "TIME TO DEAL WITH RICHARD PITHOUSE": "A PATTERN OF INSENSATIVE BEHAVIOUR EXHIBITED BY ... ".... "DAVE'S NOT HERE!" ... Anyway, if you care to see and think for yourself... read both, 'THE LYING CONSPIRACY INDUSTRY'S SECRET', and tintin' 'THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS', FROM THE BEGINNING... ah, not worth it
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:39 am

And all those "australian" Mods and Members over at David Icke Official Forums, just like DUTCH='tintin'/Aarnout&Assange=DUTCH PROPAGANDA Tools, Choosing To Keep Australians In The Dark about... Sorry, too much to text
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:33 am

So not only do they move the - OPRAH PROMOTES AUSTRALIA TO THE WORLD -thread out of "NEWS", to "UNIMPORTANT", even though the whole event is to get the world's 'better class of people' moving here; and it's chock full of tintin's Favourite Code, 'they' won't cover it because 'they' need to keep the 'low classes' rioting too much to notice the exodus frow the North, of their meal-tickets, and trying to follow.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:07 am

And buried in ANOTHER News report, buried in an OPRAH News page - DUTCH ROYAL SHELL, New AUSTRALIAN Chief BOASTS, IT'S EMPLOYEES SPY ON FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:05 am

true lilly wrote:Oh I see, that 400 more views, in the last few days, while The CON Industry, AND MSM, has been making a god of ASSANGE (FOR making WHAT 'they' WANT 'leaked' DO IT'S PLANNED JOB), rattled 'you' a bit, hey Cigar.

For on the edge,cutting,avante garde...consult the thread The News Behind The News,for all your final phrophetic,apocalyptic needs,delivered by the most respected,beloved of the people,God inspired and favoured by the almighty...the humble,magnificent Tintin.

thumbs up

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:53 am

true lilly wrote:And buried in ANOTHER News report, buried in an OPRAH News page - DUTCH ROYAL SHELL, New AUSTRALIAN Chief BOASTS, IT'S EMPLOYEES SPY ON FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS
Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:AND THIS THREAD ALSO... IT'S ALL S H I T E!!!!!

welcome to club TinTin...you'll do alright after all... rolf thumbs up

For all your cutting edge News Stories

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956

TNBHN The News Behaind The News... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Scroll on to the first posts by vera susa=true lilly
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:59 am

LILLY, YOU MIGHT THINK THAT WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE IS REALLY GOOD BUT SORRY TO BE THE ONE TO TELL YOU THAT IT'S REALLY ALL A LOAD OF CRAP! YOU MIGHT THINK THAT THIS THREAD IS REALLY GOOD BECAUSE IT'S GOT SO MANY REPLIES AND PEOPLE HAVE VIEWED IT SO MANY TIMES BUT BELIEVE ME THIS IS ACTUALLY THE WORST THREAD NOW ON SODLIKE PRODUCTIONS.

IT'S ONLY GOT LOTS OF REPLIES ON IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE SPAMMED RUBBISH OVER THE WHOLE THING. YOU WON'T STOP DOING IT EITHER BECAUSE YOU ARE SOME SERIOUSLY DERANGED IDIOT.

I HAVE MUCH MUCH BETTER THINGS IN LIFE TO DO THAN SIT HERE READING ALL THIS GARBAGE ON YOUR THREADS.

YOU TALK UTTER SHITE, YOU NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GET OUTDOORS AND GET A LIFE!

YOU REALLY DO NEED SOME LESSONS IN HOW TO GO ABOUT WRITING ON A FORUM SILLY LILLY. YOU HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL, YOU CAN'T EVEN CONDUCT A NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH SOMEBODY WITHOUT A LOAD OF PARANOID HORSECRAP IDEADS ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR HEAD.

IT IS REALLY ALL JUST A LOAD OF JUNK!!!

TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU NEED SOME PROPER LESSONS IN FORUM WRITING, YOU SCORE A MASSIVE 0 OUT OF 10 FOR YOUR EFFORTS.

TO MAKE YOUR THREADS MORE EXCITING WHY DON'T YOU POST A PICTURE UP OF YOURSELF SAT AT YOUR COMPUTER ACTUALLY TYPING YOUR SPAM SO WE CAN ALL HAVE A LAUGH AND CHUCKLE AT YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE. THAT IS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ENTERTAIN EVERYBODY, OTHERWISE JUST BUZZ OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN LITTLE WORLD YOU SAD FREAK!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Oh you poor idiots, you sad fools, why would I bother replying to all your endlessly repeated, proven lies, on sites designed to sell One Worldly Religion and re-bury The Key that Frees you from it. Maybe if you lot posted some real world facts that expose The CON Behind The CONspiracy Industry, you could gain some of my reader numbers that seem to make you so... Jealous? Scared? Both.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:27 pm

true lilly wrote:Oh you poor idiots, you sad fools, why would I bother replying to all your endlessly repeated, proven lies, on sites designed to sell One Worldly Religion and re-bury The Key that Frees you from it. Maybe if you lot posted some real world facts that expose The CON Behind The CONspiracy Industry, you could gain some of my reader numbers that seem to make you so... Jealous? Scared? Both.

You're the Gerald Flurry of the forum...that old bugger that hosted The Key of David...I used to take speed...and wank off to Kenneth Copelands wife,cause he looked evil,and looked like a kiddie fiddler,because she used to have this suppressed hatred for her husband,you could see it...Then the Key Of David would come on,with New Nazi Germany will rise...Nazi this,Nazi that...which would heighten my speed psychosis,allowing demons to eat me...I was pretty rebellious to religeon and mixed up back then...but alright now...been to the mental institution twice,but nothing helped like counselling in "Just Ask Aunt Tiswas thread"
...here,Ill just find the link

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/ask-aunt-tiswas-f11/any-problems-just-ask-me-t310-45.htm

thumbs up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:29 pm

true lilly wrote:Oh you poor idiots, you sad fools, why would I bother replying to all your endlessly repeated, proven lies, on sites designed to sell One Worldly Religion and re-bury The Key that Frees you from it. Maybe if you lot posted some real world facts that expose The CON Behind The CONspiracy Industry, you could gain some of my reader numbers that seem to make you so... Jealous? Scared? Both.

You Know As Well As I Do Lilly That Paranoia Is The Oil That Lubricates The Conspiracy Industry...!!!

And If You Come Out With Some "Outlandish" Claims...

That It Is Not Gonna Go Unchallenged...

You Got The Platform You Wanted...

But Not The Readership...

So You Are Gonna Have To Deal With It...

And As Far As I'm Concerned Del Monte (Cigar) Is Just As Valid As You...!!!

It's The Hosts Of Places Like This That Pull The Strings...

In Fact The Only Things I Have Done On This Site Is Moved All The Spam Movie Bots,

And Censored Hfarfn's Picture Of A Nude Heather Mills...

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/david-ickes-divorce-is-gonna-get-messy-t734-15.htm#8608

aaargh aaargh aaargh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next