Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...???

+7
true lilly
*Kia*
beetzart77
SimonLove
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Empty Doesn't really relate

Post  SimonLove Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Well I don't see how a lot of anti-semitic, paranoid guff about 9/11 has anything to do with the non-existence of Al Queda? Claiming Al Queda doesn't exist is as ridiculous as saying 9/11 was caused by controlled demolition/explosives.

Read this site and see the light - http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Empty Al Queda = Mossad dressed up???

Post  SimonLove Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

There's tons of footage of Osama Bin Laden and Al Queda members hanging out and firing AK47's etc. These pieces of footage are all over the internet and youtube. Is anyone seriously claiming that everytime we see Osama Bin Laden with Al Queda, it's all paid actors or whatever? Oh please. This is the most ridiculous crap imaginable.

It's as ridiculous as 'serious' conspiracy theorists claiming a guided missile hit the Pentagon and not a plane. How do we know a plane hit the Pentagon??? Because of the tons of PLANE WRECKAGE in front of the damaged building!!! That's how. But of course stupid little conspiracy theorists can't accept concrete evidence like this. That's why normal people laugh at them - they're tossers.

Read http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...???

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 pm

SimonLove wrote:Well I don't see how a lot of anti-semitic, paranoid guff about 9/11 has anything to do with the non-existence of Al Queda? Claiming Al Queda doesn't exist is as ridiculous as saying 9/11 was caused by controlled demolition/explosives.

Read this site and see the light - http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk

Osama Bin Laden Might Not Be Behind 9/11...

(Follow The Money Trail And Pakistans ISA...)

But His Words Certainley Inspired Them That Were Involved In The Hijacking...

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Bertosama1

Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders
World Islamic Front Statement

23 February 1998

Shaykh Usamah Bin-Muhammad Bin-Ladin
Ayman al-Zawahiri, amir of the Jihad Group in Egypt
Abu-Yasir Rifa'i Ahmad Taha, Egyptian Islamic Group
Shaykh Mir Hamzah, secretary of the Jamiat-ul-Ulema-e-Pakistan
Fazlur Rahman, amir of the Jihad Movement in Bangladesh

Praise be to Allah, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book:
"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said: I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but Allah is worshipped, Allah who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders.

The Arabian Peninsula has never -- since Allah made it flat, created its desert, and encircled it with seas -- been stormed by any forces like the crusader armies spreading in it like locusts, eating its riches and wiping out its plantations.
All this is happening at a time in which nations are attacking Muslims like people fighting over a plate of food.
In the light of the grave situation and the lack of support, we and you are obliged to discuss current events, and we should all agree on how to settle the matter.

No one argues today about three facts that are known to everyone; we will list them, in order to remind everyone:

First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples.

If some people have in the past argued about the fact of the occupation, all the people of the Peninsula have now acknowledged it.
The best proof of this is the Americans' continuing aggression against the Iraqi people using the Peninsula as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, but they are helpless.

Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Iraqi people by the crusader-Zionist alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, which has exceeded 1 million... despite all this, the Americans are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.

So here they come to annihilate what is left of this people and to humiliate their Muslim neighbors.

Third, if the Americans' aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there.
The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Sudan into paper statelets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Israel's survival and the continuation of the brutal crusade occupation of the Peninsula.

All these crimes and sins committed by the Americans are a clear declaration of war on Allah, his messenger, and Muslims.
And ulema have throughout Islamic history unanimously agreed that the jihad is an individual duty if the enemy destroys the Muslim countries.
This was revealed by Imam Bin-Qadamah in "Al- Mughni," Imam al-Kisa'i in "Al-Bada'i," al-Qurtubi in his interpretation, and the shaykh of al-Islam in his books, where he said:
"As for the fighting to repulse [an enemy], it is aimed at defending sanctity and religion, and it is a duty as agreed [by the ulema].
Nothing is more sacred than belief except repulsing an enemy who is attacking religion and life."

On that basis, and in compliance with Allah's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims:

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim.
This is in accordance with the words of Almighty Allah, "and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together," and "fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah."

This is in addition to the words of Almighty Allah: "And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? -- women and children, whose cry is:
'Our Lord, rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will help!'"

We -- with Allah's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in Allah and wishes to be rewarded to comply with Allah's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it.

We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson.

Almighty Allah said: "O ye who believe, give your response to Allah and His Apostle, when He calleth you to that which will give you life.
And know that Allah cometh between a man and his heart, and that it is He to whom ye shall all be gathered."

Almighty Allah also says:
"O ye who believe, what is the matter with you, that when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling so heavily to the earth!
Do ye prefer the life of this world to the hereafter?
But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the hereafter.
Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least.
For Allah hath power over all things."

Almighty Allah also says: "So lose no heart, nor fall into despair.
For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in faith."

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/980223-fatwa.htm

Terrorists Have Always Acted In Small Cells,
Independant Of Each Other...

Thats Their Strategy...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...???

Post  rodin Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Pack of liars you are

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=134439

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=134628
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Empty Don't agree with this at all...

Post  SimonLove Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:35 pm

At the end of the day people will believe what they want to. I believe that the US government may have allowed 9/11 to happen, but the phrase is 'may have allowed' not I know the US government allowed it to happen. I've no actual proof whatsoever. It's just an idea.

RE: The Twin Towers collapsing - What brought down the twin towers was huge aircraft flying into them at over 500mph with tons and tons of fuel onboard. If you actually look closely at the collapse, you'll see that the towers are intact above and below the point of impact just as it begins to collapse. If this was a controlled demolition, then you'd expect to see the whole tower breaking up simultaneously. This was NOT a controlled demolition. It was progressive collapse.

I don't expect any conspiracy theorists to ever listen to reason. Take the plane which hit the Pentagon. They found its wreckage strewn all over the lawn in front of the Pentagon and yet still 'conspiracy theorists' claim it was a cruise missile???????? WTF???? What's the point in discussing the Pentagon when everybody knows it was a plane and NOT a cruise missile because of all the tons of plane wreckage? Surely no sensible, intelligent person would argue with such irrefutable, incontrovertible evidence??? But they do - bloody nutters....

To get any sense visit http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:49 pm

SimonLove wrote:At the end of the day people will believe what they want to. I believe that the US government may have allowed 9/11 to happen, but the phrase is 'may have allowed' not I know the US government allowed it to happen. I've no actual proof whatsoever. It's just an idea....

There is proof in the post above yours

If you can't be bothered to check it up to you

911 was an explosive demolition and Jews were in charge
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:35 pm

SimonLove wrote:At the end of the day people will believe what they want to. I believe that the US government may have allowed 9/11 to happen, but the phrase is 'may have allowed' not I know the US government allowed it to happen. I've no actual proof whatsoever. It's just an idea.

Well, There Was Certainly Plans Afoot To Invade Iraq Afoot Before 9/11...

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Pnac911

"A secret [PNAC] blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.
The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff).....
The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power.
It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/NAC304A.html

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Pnacgang

9/11 Was Convienient...

Because It Gave A Pretext To The War On Terror...

And The Invasion Of Iraq Under False WMD Pretences...

Saddam Hussien Was Never Involved In Global Terrorism Or Al Quiada...

His Form Of Terror Was More Localised...

And Involved VX Gassing Opposition Marsh Arabs...

And Night Time Dissapeareances Of Opposition...

The Israel State Certainly Benefited From The September Hijackings Too...

Gained A Bit Of Empathy For What It Is Like To Live In A Place Where Terrorists Strike Daily...

Blowing Up Buses etc...

(Ironically The Day After 9/11 The Irish Paramilatary Organisation,
The IRA Lost Its Support From The Americans)

There Must Have Been Chatter Going On...

About An Attack On The USA...

So Govt Agencies Must Have Known About The Possibility Of An Attack...

CIA, Mossad, ISA etc...

Bin Laden Was A Convienient "Bogeyman" Figure...

He First Came To My Attention On The Silence Of The Lambs...

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Hannibalosama1

(Top 10 FBI Wanted List)

Incidentally Which Was On Telly The Night Before The September 11, Hijackings...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:58 am

PNAC doc was written by Paul Wolfowitz. Larry Silverstein took on the lease 6 weeks before 911. Dov Zakheim spirited $2.3 trillion away from the pentagon. Rumsfeld announced this on the day before the attacks. Cheyney maintained the 'stand down' order and Chertoff was in charge of FEMA. 6 Key players and the number who are Jewish is 4 - 6. I think 6 because you need to account for the cryptos
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:35 pm

rodin wrote:
911 was an explosive demolition and Jews were in charge

Well I Am No Controlled Demolition Expert...
But How Usual Is It For Debris To Fall From A Building,
Before The Explosive Demolition Has Happened...???

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Wtcfacade2
Here’s a pre-collapse picture...

The Firemen Clearly State There Was Debris As Well As People Falling/Jumping From The Building...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? - Page 2 Empty explosions did bring down the Towers - the explosions caused by two planes flying into them...

Post  SimonLove Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Many people assert that 9/11 was a demolition caused by explosions and they're absolutely right: When a large plane that weighs approximately 100 tons, flies into a large building at approximately 500mph carrying approximately 20,000 gallons of highly volatile jet fuel, there will be be a very large, destructive explosion. Only an ignorant or delusional person could imagine that this would not be the result.

So unwittingly, 'conspiracy theorists' by stating that explosions brought down the twin towers, are ironically telling the truth. The explosions were caused by 20,000 of gallons of fuel in each jet plane, suddenly and violently igniting. This force of this ignition/explosion combined with the enormous destructive force of the plane's actual physical impact, is what weakened the twin towers thus causing their eventual collapse.

In fact, it's actually three separate factors that caused the Twin Towers structural integrity to fail:

1. Huge impacts caused by the planes smashing right through the towers and disintegrating.
2. Huge fuel explosions as a result of the impacts which also weakend the towers' structure
3. The cross members of the Towers losing their tensile properties as a result of sustained heating from the burning fuel.

I don't expect any of the 'conspiracy theorists' to believe what I say because their belief in demolition charges being covertly placed in the buildings beforehand, is quasi-religious, fanatical and ultimately totally delusional. To a committed 'conspiracy theorist', even admitting that any of these factors is responsible for the tower' collapse, is similar to losing their faith and personal identity. However, these three causes were the only factors responsible for the towers' collapse - period.

However, even though I maintain unequivocally that the towers were brought down by the planes flying into them, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a 'sacrifice' move having been played here i.e. The US security forces (CIA etc) knew beforehand that there was going to be a terrorist attack and they let it happen. This is quite possible. However, this is just a theory!!! I'm only saying that this might have happened. I'm not saying I know that this is what happened. I'm trying to remain objective in this case, by not letting my theories, ideas and emotions obscure what is evidential and apparent.

Professional conspirators will always look in great depth at the 'plausible deniability' of any operation or tactic them might deploy in any given political/combative scenario. If the plausible deniability of a given operation is not pretty much 100% watertight, then they will not give it the green light. Can you imagine for a moment the sort of rioting etc that would occur if it transpired that the US Government had deliberately and knowingly allowed the terrorists to attack the Twin Towers?

Neither I nor anybody else can prove or disprove this theory even though it is entirely plausible, which is ultimately very frustrating. It's this frustration that leads some people to subsititute fact with theory because unanswered questions and lingering doubts, are not very satisfying.

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:16 am

SimonLove wrote:Many people assert that 9/11 was a demolition caused by explosions and they're absolutely right: When a large plane that weighs approximately 100 tons, flies into a large building at approximately 500mph carrying approximately 20,000 gallons of highly volatile jet fuel, there will be be a very large, destructive explosion. Only an ignorant or delusional person could imagine that this would not be the result.

So unwittingly, 'conspiracy theorists' by stating that explosions brought down the twin towers, are ironically telling the truth. The explosions were caused by 20,000 of gallons of fuel in each jet plane, suddenly and violently igniting. This force of this ignition/explosion combined with the enormous destructive force of the plane's actual physical impact, is what weakened the twin towers thus causing their eventual collapse.

In fact, it's actually three separate factors that caused the Twin Towers structural integrity to fail:

1. Huge impacts caused by the planes smashing right through the towers and disintegrating.
2. Huge fuel explosions as a result of the impacts which also weakend the towers' structure
3. The cross members of the Towers losing their tensile properties as a result of sustained heating from the burning fuel.

I don't expect any of the 'conspiracy theorists' to believe what I say because their belief in demolition charges being covertly placed in the buildings beforehand, is quasi-religious, fanatical and ultimately totally delusional. To a committed 'conspiracy theorist', even admitting that any of these factors is responsible for the tower' collapse, is similar to losing their faith and personal identity. However, these three causes were the only factors responsible for the towers' collapse - period.

However, even though I maintain unequivocally that the towers were brought down by the planes flying into them, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a 'sacrifice' move having been played here i.e. The US security forces (CIA etc) knew beforehand that there was going to be a terrorist attack and they let it happen. This is quite possible. However, this is just a theory!!! I'm only saying that this might have happened. I'm not saying I know that this is what happened. I'm trying to remain objective in this case, by not letting my theories, ideas and emotions obscure what is evidential and apparent.

Professional conspirators will always look in great depth at the 'plausible deniability' of any operation or tactic them might deploy in any given political/combative scenario. If the plausible deniability of a given operation is not pretty much 100% watertight, then they will not give it the green light. Can you imagine for a moment the sort of rioting etc that would occur if it transpired that the US Government had deliberately and knowingly allowed the terrorists to attack the Twin Towers?

Neither I nor anybody else can prove or disprove this theory even though it is entirely plausible, which is ultimately very frustrating. It's this frustration that leads some people to subsititute fact with theory because unanswered questions and lingering doubts, are not very satisfying.

and building 7?

whoops

Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue May 10, 2011 8:38 am

[quote="Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!"]From Droinkes Forum...

Re: Disturbing News about Icke

"A few days ago - Someone a newbie (can't remember their user-name) started a thread which was soon deleted, but I managed to copy their post before hand!"

I read this forum and often read what David Icke has to say in regards to our future as opposed to those in power would have us believe.

I’ve had no cause to doubt him until recently – hence the reason for joining today.

Can I please have your opinion on this particular article by Greg Lance-Watkins in response to David Icke’s article?

Full copy follows:

http://stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.co...wn-proven.html (broken link)

http://gl-w.blogspot.com/

Hi,
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - WITHOUT PREJUDICE:

David ICKE A PROVEN LIAR in collusion with others, as in view of the context and its indisputable linkage to other lies he has freely and openly published and broadcast as fact he has made it VERY clear that he is claiming that I Greg Lance-Watkins am the individual who he dishonestly, irresponsibly, maliciously and gratuitously has labeled, defamed and libeled.
There can be few libels more heinous than a false claim that one is a sexual pervert dismissed the army for criminal sexual offences and subversive comments.

BEFORE WE GO FURTHER:

David ICKE has clearly and irrefutably libeled me as has Butlin Cat by reproducing the libel as has the so called Justice for Hollie Greig FaceBook site by hosting the libel, as have others.

I clearly and unequivocally state that I was in The Green Jackets, I was an Officer Cadet at The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst on a 2 year standard course to a Queen's Commission - that I left the Army of my own choice, that I was NOT dismissed from the Army and that I have never in any walk of life faced charges or accusations of any sexual misdemeanour.

Mr. David ICKE is a liar and has very clearly defamed and libelled me.
>>Butlin Cat:

"from a solid-gold source:
From David Icke = about an hour ago • LikeUnlike • Loading...

very interesting about "GREG LANCE-WATKINS" "sexual preferences" = children?

'Information from Ministry of Defence Army records reveals that a Rifleman Gregory Lancelot Watkins was born in Clifton, Bristol.

He joined what was then the Kings Royal Rifles in December 1959 as a clerk and was posted to Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in a clerical post until May 1960.
The army reports state that Rifleman Watkins was discharged early from National Service in July 1960 as unsuitable because of his sexual preferences and subversive comments.'

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3...he-high-court- <<

FORTUNATELY I HAVE A SCREEN CAPTURE - THIS COULD COST THOSE INVOLVED OVER £1/2 MILLION + costs!

I reserve my right under law to take such action as I may find expedient against all who have been party to this gross and defamatory Libel.

Now even Mr. Fruit Loop himself has jumped on Hollie Greig to get a piece of the publicity.

Let us look at the facts:
• I was born in Frenchay Hospital in Bristol NOT Clifton.
• I was born 26-Jan-1946
• My Mother Winifred Beatrice Watkins nee Ferris, was registered at 10 Hedwick St., St. George, Bristol at her parent's home.
• My Father Desmond John Watkins was still on active duty as a fighter pilot in the RAF.
• I was christened Gregory Lance Watkins NOT Lancelot.
• I effected the hyphenation of my name on all legal documents from approx 1960 by way of differentiation as
• I knew 3 or 4 other Greg Watkins.
• I have maintained the style to date.
• I joined The Regular Army in about 1964 NOT when I was 13 or 14 in 1959!!
• I joined The Royal Green Jackets at Peninsular Barracks Winchester in the Ox&Bucks LI
• I was NEVER a clerk in or out of the Army.
• I went to The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, as an Officer Cadet, after completing basic and a course at Beaconsfield.
• The course at RMAS was a two year course.
• I was not Commissioned as I purchased my discharge on two issues of principle, primarily, immediately prior to my Commission.

Is it any wonder these little nurds all hide behind idiot names!
Butlin Cat can't be much older that 17 or 18 at a guess and is an inadequate little creep with a vocabulary l

I've taken the liberty of addressing the posting by the fools as a separate posting and in view of the despicable dishonesty of the filth that are posting such malicious lies like David Icke, Brian Gerrish, Paul Drockton, Belinda McKenzie, Butlin Cat Litter and their like I would appreciate anyone reposting my comment in full anywhere they can on the internet to show just what liars have gathered around promoting the lies surrounding the Hollie Greig 'STORY'.

Thank You - to those who are decent enough and have the integrity to ensure my post is widespread.

SHOULD I DECIDE TO ACT FOR DAMAGES:

• I will set aside: 20% of my net compensation to reward those who provide NEW screen captures of the defamation against me with details making it actionable with a screen capture of each site on which they have posted this entire message.

• 10% for a British Charity caring for abused children. 10% for a British Charity caring for abused women.

• 10% in full or by proportion to anyone assisting in funding my case - they will be refunded all contributed funding by those who have defamed me when they lose as clearly they will.

We have at least a year in which to decide if we wish to act from the last date on which the defamation remained and I'm not entirely sure that that is not 6 years - I'll check later today.

Thank YOU for your support.
We set out to establish the truth and ensure Justice would be seen to be done - it is interesting that for all their self righteous and self promoting endless sordid religion we see people like Brian Gerrish befouling the internet with lies as is Robert Green, Anne Greig, Stuart Usher, Belinda McKenzie, Butlin Cat, Matt Quinn, Sandra Barr, Paul Drockton, Sandie Fox, Ian McFerron, Adam Alden, Christopher Harrison, Shauna McDonald, Keiran Marlow, Barbara Richards, David Icke and others!
Don't forget you can get a part of the 20% for a screen capture of a new instance of defamation of me with details and a copy of a screen capture of your having posted this entire message on a web site or blog.
Thank YOU for YOUR help in shutting down the filth and lies on the internet surrounding Anne Greig's 'STORY'.

May I also suggest that individuals like Liam Ball, Gabe Nelson, Paul Phillips, Dawn? Westwood, Tom George, Susan Keenan, Lesley McLaren and others who have been defamed might care to contact me and I will retain their details and when/if I proceed I will include them in my claim using my very clear, open and shut case as the lead for the Lawyers.

Regards,
Greg_L-W.

PS: Now shall we return to establishing the truth surrounding the Hollie Greig 'STORY' and ensuring Justice is seen to be done and that Anne & Hollie Greig receive the hands on care and attention they clearly need to prevent their further exploitation.
Greg_L-W..

then there's this:

http://www.clydesidetv.com/thecan3.htm

Roughly 49 minutes into the programme Daly asks Green if he had investigated fully the allegations he had made. Green's response is to evade the issue and launch into a rant about 'behaving like a gentleman'.

Bearing in mind that Green is a journalist, and as such therefore should fully understand Daly's position (even if he staunchly disagrees with it); it becomes all the more extraordinary when he rejects Daly's comments expressing regret that Anne Greig had been caused offence by his position. Once again Green re-issues the ultimatum and babbles on about Daly not being a Gentleman...

52 minutes into the programme now; Daly has regained the floor, asked Tony Legend to moderate and move the programme on...
He reiterates the question with regard to the extent on Green's investigation, and asks Green to simply clarify a point with to respect to the specifics of certain allegations he has made...

Green's response this time is to try and deflect what was a perfectly reasonable question by launching into a tirade with respect to a meeting in Edinburgh's Quaker Hall!

"What? What's that go to do with this?" Daly responded.
And I'm sure that very same question ran through the minds of most sane listeners.
It was another utterly pathetic attempt to avoid the issue on the part of Robert Green!

With further moderation from Legend, Daly then quite simply blows the whole issue out the water by pointing out that Sheriff Graeme Buchanan has no Sister and therefore no Brother-in-law.
Highly significant because Green's allegations rotate in part around the Sheriff, his Sister and his Brother-in-law's involvement!

Now; there can be few more serious accusations levelled at a person than that of them being a paedophile... And the point here is where such accusations are made they must be levelled accurately and after full and thorough research.
And this is the very point Mark Daly was making...

It's been put to us that a "small mistake" might have been made, and that it might be the Sheriff's Brother and Sister-in-law who were involved in the ring.
But with such a HUGE allegation a "small mistake" which is repeated time and time again by Green et al, is completely unacceptable and reveals a totally inadequate level of care, attention and competence in terms of the research he has carried out!

Daly then goes on to question the locations where the alleged abuse took place, the circumstances of Anne's Brother's death... At length in fact to provide cogent reasons why many of Green's allegations simply do not stack up...

http://hpanwo.darkbb.com/general-f1/disturbing-news-about-icke-t53.htm

IT SEEMS THAT THIS PERSON HAS VANISHED FOR GOOD, AND CAN YOU BELEIVE SOME PEOPLE, THEY THINK THAT THE HOLLIE GRIEG STORY IS A HOAX!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 pm

I wonder what has happened to this case. I wonder if Icke will mention this to his faithful.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2