Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...???

+7
true lilly
*Kia*
beetzart77
SimonLove
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Empty Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...???

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:08 pm

From Droinkes Forum...

Re: Disturbing News about Icke

"A few days ago - Someone a newbie (can't remember their user-name) started a thread which was soon deleted, but I managed to copy their post before hand!"

I read this forum and often read what David Icke has to say in regards to our future as opposed to those in power would have us believe.

I’ve had no cause to doubt him until recently – hence the reason for joining today.

Can I please have your opinion on this particular article by Greg Lance-Watkins in response to David Icke’s article?

Full copy follows:

http://stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.co...wn-proven.html (broken link)

http://gl-w.blogspot.com/

Hi,
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - WITHOUT PREJUDICE:

David ICKE A PROVEN LIAR in collusion with others, as in view of the context and its indisputable linkage to other lies he has freely and openly published and broadcast as fact he has made it VERY clear that he is claiming that I Greg Lance-Watkins am the individual who he dishonestly, irresponsibly, maliciously and gratuitously has labeled, defamed and libeled.
There can be few libels more heinous than a false claim that one is a sexual pervert dismissed the army for criminal sexual offences and subversive comments.

BEFORE WE GO FURTHER:

David ICKE has clearly and irrefutably libeled me as has Butlin Cat by reproducing the libel as has the so called Justice for Hollie Greig FaceBook site by hosting the libel, as have others.

I clearly and unequivocally state that I was in The Green Jackets, I was an Officer Cadet at The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst on a 2 year standard course to a Queen's Commission - that I left the Army of my own choice, that I was NOT dismissed from the Army and that I have never in any walk of life faced charges or accusations of any sexual misdemeanour.

Mr. David ICKE is a liar and has very clearly defamed and libelled me.
>>Butlin Cat:

"from a solid-gold source:
From David Icke = about an hour ago • LikeUnlike • Loading...

very interesting about "GREG LANCE-WATKINS" "sexual preferences" = children?

'Information from Ministry of Defence Army records reveals that a Rifleman Gregory Lancelot Watkins was born in Clifton, Bristol.

He joined what was then the Kings Royal Rifles in December 1959 as a clerk and was posted to Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in a clerical post until May 1960.
The army reports state that Rifleman Watkins was discharged early from National Service in July 1960 as unsuitable because of his sexual preferences and subversive comments.'

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3...he-high-court- <<

FORTUNATELY I HAVE A SCREEN CAPTURE - THIS COULD COST THOSE INVOLVED OVER £1/2 MILLION + costs!

I reserve my right under law to take such action as I may find expedient against all who have been party to this gross and defamatory Libel.

Now even Mr. Fruit Loop himself has jumped on Hollie Greig to get a piece of the publicity.

Let us look at the facts:
• I was born in Frenchay Hospital in Bristol NOT Clifton.
• I was born 26-Jan-1946
• My Mother Winifred Beatrice Watkins nee Ferris, was registered at 10 Hedwick St., St. George, Bristol at her parent's home.
• My Father Desmond John Watkins was still on active duty as a fighter pilot in the RAF.
• I was christened Gregory Lance Watkins NOT Lancelot.
• I effected the hyphenation of my name on all legal documents from approx 1960 by way of differentiation as
• I knew 3 or 4 other Greg Watkins.
• I have maintained the style to date.
• I joined The Regular Army in about 1964 NOT when I was 13 or 14 in 1959!!
• I joined The Royal Green Jackets at Peninsular Barracks Winchester in the Ox&Bucks LI
• I was NEVER a clerk in or out of the Army.
• I went to The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, as an Officer Cadet, after completing basic and a course at Beaconsfield.
• The course at RMAS was a two year course.
• I was not Commissioned as I purchased my discharge on two issues of principle, primarily, immediately prior to my Commission.

Is it any wonder these little nurds all hide behind idiot names!
Butlin Cat can't be much older that 17 or 18 at a guess and is an inadequate little creep with a vocabulary l

I've taken the liberty of addressing the posting by the fools as a separate posting and in view of the despicable dishonesty of the filth that are posting such malicious lies like David Icke, Brian Gerrish, Paul Drockton, Belinda McKenzie, Butlin Cat Litter and their like I would appreciate anyone reposting my comment in full anywhere they can on the internet to show just what liars have gathered around promoting the lies surrounding the Hollie Greig 'STORY'.

Thank You - to those who are decent enough and have the integrity to ensure my post is widespread.

SHOULD I DECIDE TO ACT FOR DAMAGES:

• I will set aside: 20% of my net compensation to reward those who provide NEW screen captures of the defamation against me with details making it actionable with a screen capture of each site on which they have posted this entire message.

• 10% for a British Charity caring for abused children. 10% for a British Charity caring for abused women.

• 10% in full or by proportion to anyone assisting in funding my case - they will be refunded all contributed funding by those who have defamed me when they lose as clearly they will.

We have at least a year in which to decide if we wish to act from the last date on which the defamation remained and I'm not entirely sure that that is not 6 years - I'll check later today.

Thank YOU for your support.
We set out to establish the truth and ensure Justice would be seen to be done - it is interesting that for all their self righteous and self promoting endless sordid religion we see people like Brian Gerrish befouling the internet with lies as is Robert Green, Anne Greig, Stuart Usher, Belinda McKenzie, Butlin Cat, Matt Quinn, Sandra Barr, Paul Drockton, Sandie Fox, Ian McFerron, Adam Alden, Christopher Harrison, Shauna McDonald, Keiran Marlow, Barbara Richards, David Icke and others!
Don't forget you can get a part of the 20% for a screen capture of a new instance of defamation of me with details and a copy of a screen capture of your having posted this entire message on a web site or blog.
Thank YOU for YOUR help in shutting down the filth and lies on the internet surrounding Anne Greig's 'STORY'.

May I also suggest that individuals like Liam Ball, Gabe Nelson, Paul Phillips, Dawn? Westwood, Tom George, Susan Keenan, Lesley McLaren and others who have been defamed might care to contact me and I will retain their details and when/if I proceed I will include them in my claim using my very clear, open and shut case as the lead for the Lawyers.

Regards,
Greg_L-W.

PS: Now shall we return to establishing the truth surrounding the Hollie Greig 'STORY' and ensuring Justice is seen to be done and that Anne & Hollie Greig receive the hands on care and attention they clearly need to prevent their further exploitation.
Greg_L-W..

then there's this:

http://www.clydesidetv.com/thecan3.htm

Roughly 49 minutes into the programme Daly asks Green if he had investigated fully the allegations he had made. Green's response is to evade the issue and launch into a rant about 'behaving like a gentleman'.

Bearing in mind that Green is a journalist, and as such therefore should fully understand Daly's position (even if he staunchly disagrees with it); it becomes all the more extraordinary when he rejects Daly's comments expressing regret that Anne Greig had been caused offence by his position. Once again Green re-issues the ultimatum and babbles on about Daly not being a Gentleman...

52 minutes into the programme now; Daly has regained the floor, asked Tony Legend to moderate and move the programme on...
He reiterates the question with regard to the extent on Green's investigation, and asks Green to simply clarify a point with to respect to the specifics of certain allegations he has made...

Green's response this time is to try and deflect what was a perfectly reasonable question by launching into a tirade with respect to a meeting in Edinburgh's Quaker Hall!

"What? What's that go to do with this?" Daly responded.
And I'm sure that very same question ran through the minds of most sane listeners.
It was another utterly pathetic attempt to avoid the issue on the part of Robert Green!

With further moderation from Legend, Daly then quite simply blows the whole issue out the water by pointing out that Sheriff Graeme Buchanan has no Sister and therefore no Brother-in-law.
Highly significant because Green's allegations rotate in part around the Sheriff, his Sister and his Brother-in-law's involvement!

Now; there can be few more serious accusations levelled at a person than that of them being a paedophile... And the point here is where such accusations are made they must be levelled accurately and after full and thorough research.
And this is the very point Mark Daly was making...

It's been put to us that a "small mistake" might have been made, and that it might be the Sheriff's Brother and Sister-in-law who were involved in the ring.
But with such a HUGE allegation a "small mistake" which is repeated time and time again by Green et al, is completely unacceptable and reveals a totally inadequate level of care, attention and competence in terms of the research he has carried out!

Daly then goes on to question the locations where the alleged abuse took place, the circumstances of Anne's Brother's death... At length in fact to provide cogent reasons why many of Green's allegations simply do not stack up...

http://hpanwo.darkbb.com/general-f1/disturbing-news-about-icke-t53.htm

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Empty Re: Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:55 pm

I posted that but there was no reply at all. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Empty Re: Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...???

Post  Ciggy Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Greg L. Watkins is basically another Icke. Two conspiragurus fighting for market share.

But if Icke is the freakmason he's made out to be, his Arse-Ended Master benefactors will sort it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Empty David Icke deserves to be sued...

Post  SimonLove Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:38 am

David Icke could do with being sued. It would help to bring him back to reality. He seems to think he can just talk total BS with no consequences whatsoever.

If he was sued for half a million quid, it would expose all the BS about him being poor and living in a one bedroomed flat as being more lies...

Anyway, I debunk some of Icke's BS on my website http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk if you feel inclined to check it out.

Cheers

Si

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 am

SimonLove wrote:David Icke could do with being sued. It would help to bring him back to reality. He seems to think he can just talk total BS with no consequences whatsoever.

If he was sued for half a million quid, it would expose all the BS about him being poor and living in a one bedroomed flat as being more lies...

Anyway, I debunk some of Icke's BS on my website http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk if you feel inclined to check it out.

Cheers

Si

Great website Simon! It is about time people saw through Icke and all his bullshit.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Empty Thanks for the compliment

Post  SimonLove Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:29 am

I'm glad you like the site. I'm trying to build up the http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk all the time. David Icke has talked so much BS over the years, it's virtually a full time job sifting through it all and debunking it.

I'm going to be adding a lot more material soon and revamping the look of the site so it's easier for people to see what's on there easily. Check it again in a few weeks.

Cheers

Si

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:53 am

SimonLove wrote:I'm glad you like the site. I'm trying to build up the http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk all the time. David Icke has talked so much BS over the years, it's virtually a full time job sifting through it all and debunking it.

I'm going to be adding a lot more material soon and revamping the look of the site so it's easier for people to see what's on there easily. Check it again in a few weeks.

Cheers

Si

What no forum??

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Empty Forum

Post  SimonLove Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:00 pm

There will be a forum on the new site. Be sure to check http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk sometime soon...

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Been reading your site Simon and you seem to think Icke is perfectly sane. I must admit I'm still not sure whether he is mad or not, but it did seem he had a very pulic breakdown around the Wogan show time. Then again, if he became more sane, he would have realised what a lucrative business conspiracy 'research' is, as long as you can shout at people for 7 hours and write rambling books over 500 pages. So therefore he wouldn't turn his back on it.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:36 pm

SimonLove wrote:David Icke could do with being sued. It would help to bring him back to reality. He seems to think he can just talk total BS with no consequences whatsoever.

Cheers
Si
DAVID ICKE is only one 'Figure COCK Head' that 'TEAM TINTIN'=The CON Industry HIDE BEHIND...
true lilly wrote: REMEMBER, TINTIN IS PROUD TO BOAST HE HATES JEWS, ISRAEL and ZIONISTS, WHILE ALSO, OFTEN and CLEARLY STATING and SHOWING that AUSTRALIA IS THE GLORIOUS LAND of ZION that GOD DESCRIBED and PROMISED to RE-GATHER, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL INTO, FROM WHERE, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL, THEN, BE HEALED! [/b] And Yes, TINTIN IS THE JEALOUS, NO TALENT, PLAGIARIST, http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2655#top who takes THE VERY BEST NEWS EVER, and SCRAMBLES and TWISTS IT into FILTHY LYING THREATS of DOOM and DEATH, as HIS 'lord' THE PRINCE of DEATH, DEMANDS of His SLAVES!
....and if it were not for the odd tool & all tintin's different fake poster names and BOTS, his thread wouldn't be fed at all, since so many of The Right people have seen HOW HE USES HIS THREAD TO ORDER HITS &TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Cheers
Si
DAVID ICKE is only one 'Figure COCK Head' that 'TEAM TINTIN'=The CON Industry HIDE BEHIND...
true lilly wrote: REMEMBER, TINTIN IS PROUD TO BOAST HE HATES JEWS, ISRAEL and ZIONISTS, WHILE ALSO, OFTEN and CLEARLY STATING and SHOWING that AUSTRALIA IS THE GLORIOUS LAND of ZION that GOD DESCRIBED and PROMISED to RE-GATHER, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL INTO, FROM WHERE, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL, THEN, BE HEALED! [/b] And Yes, TINTIN IS THE JEALOUS, NO TALENT, PLAGIARIST, http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956&page=2655#top who takes THE VERY BEST NEWS EVER, and SCRAMBLES and TWISTS IT into FILTHY LYING THREATS of DOOM and DEATH, as HIS 'lord' THE PRINCE of DEATH, DEMANDS of His SLAVES!
....and if it were not for the odd tool & all tintin's different fake poster names and BOTS, his thread wouldn't be fed at all, since so many of The Right people have seen HOW HE USES HIS THREAD TO ORDER HITS &TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:14 pm

They're such good terrorists they can't kill a barmy auld dog breeder in OzTrailer. And you wonder why people nay believe yer waffle?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Empty Deeply confused? Can somebody please help?

Post  SimonLove Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 am

I'm sorry but I thought we were talking about David Icke getting sued for half a million quid because of slander against a certain Greg Watkins. WTF has that got to do with a bloody dog breeder in Australia for God's sake???

Last edited by SimonLove on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 am

SimonLove wrote:There will be a forum on the new site. Be sure to check http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk sometime soon...

I will!
Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Smiley_thumbsup-2

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:41 am

SimonLove wrote:I'm sorry but I thought we were talking about David Icke getting sued for half a million quid because of slander against a certain Greg Watkins. WTF has that got to do with a bloody dog breeder in Australia for God's sake???

Forgive ciggy, he gets a bit confused now and then, he'll be alright in the end.......No worry!

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 am

SimonLove wrote:I'm sorry but I thought we were talking about David Icke getting sued for half a million quid because of slander against a certain Greg Watkins. WTF has that got to do with a bloody dog breeder in Australia for God's sake???

I'm derailing Truly Lulzy's derailment of your thread.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Empty Good

Post  SimonLove Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:53 am

Good stuff...

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:39 pm

I am thankful that Icke has not been sued, cos Greg Lance-Watkins has all mouth and no trousers. He has no legal leg to stand on because let us face it, Lance-Watkins has not been named and anyway this moose has jumped on the 'I hate Icke' bandwagon.
Icke will never be sued for those people who been been 'named and shamed' know a lot more than they are letting on. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:29 am

Icke did name GLW but GLW will have no recourse unless Shitmullet's MI5 handlers will allow it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Empty ShitMullet

Post  SimonLove Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:33 am

When you mention Shitmullet, I presume you're referring to David Icke?

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:41 am

I personally will call Icke this, Icke Almighty for it has a lovely ring to it. Forget about Ciggy Simon'love' because he is suffering from brain cell deteriotion.
ShitMullet is a name they have given Icke because they are jealous of him naturally.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:45 am

SimonLove wrote:When you mention Shitmullet, I presume you're referring to David Icke?

He's the only shitmullet I know.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Is David Icke About To Be Sued For £1/2 Million Quids...??? Empty No, it's good.

Post  SimonLove Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:54 am

Great. I really like it. Really an old duffer like Icke should know better than to wear a 70's style mullet at his age. Shitmullet, that's got a really nice ring to it.

Talking about hairstyles - Greg Lance Watkins is in a similiar age group to Icke and he wears a pony tail and glasses??? Looks a bit creepy in my opinion. Still, each to their own...

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:59 pm

SimonLove wrote:There will be a forum on the new site. Be sure to check http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk sometime soon...

From your site

Al Qaeda – The terrorists who never existed. Claiming that Al Qaeda doesn’t exist is a bit like claiming that the world is in fact flat. Icke claims on his website that an extract from an interview with Robin Cook, former British Foreign secretary helps to prove the non-existence of Al Qaeda:

Al Qaeda exposed

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367&start=0&sid=3c64066cd2b69574d7cd5cda0fe4ffa3
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:27 pm

rodin wrote:
Al Qaeda exposed

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367&start=0&sid=3c64066cd2b69574d7cd5cda0fe4ffa3

Al Qaida = Mossad Playing Dress Up

Firstly the well known translation of 'Al-Qaeda' is ‘The Base,’ which is actually not the the only translation of the ominous term. Al-Qaeda also translates to ‘The Toilet.’ The Arabic word ‘Qa’ada’ means ‘to sit’ {on the toilet bowl}. Arab homes have three kinds of toilets: ‘Hamam Franji’ or ‘Al-Qaeda’ or foreign toilet, ‘Hamam Arabi’ or Arab toilet, and a potty used for children called ‘Ma Qa’adia’ or ‘Little Qaeda.’ ‘Ana raicha Al Qaeda’ is a colloquial expression for ‘I’m going to the toilet.’ Why would a terrorist group call itself ‘The Toilet’? Al-Qaeda is
Zionist fiction.

Well Technically...
Unicorns,
Superman,
Sherlock Holmes,
Atlantis...

And According To You The Jewish Homeland Israel Do Not Really Exist...

But We All Know That Superman Is Faster Than A Speeding Bullet...
Sherlock Holmes Solves Crimes...
Unicorns Graze In The Fields Of Atlantis...!!!

And Jewish People Have Big Noses And Even Bigger Hats...

And Are Squatting In Palestine...

Al Quieda, Whatever The Origin Of The Word...

Has Now Become Synonymous With Terrorism...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next