Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke Headlines Page Advertises Infinate Love Forum...!!!

+4
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
loobylu
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

David Icke Headlines Page Advertises Infinate Love Forum...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: David Icke Headlines Page Advertises Infinate Love Forum...!!!

Post  *Kia* Fri May 14, 2010 12:02 am

Ciggy wrote:Americans are the true English, Kia. Our rebellion was against a GERMAN king!

Fancy a crisp?

I didnt realise Germany had ever had a king, when was this? And what do you mean Americans are the true English (gobble gook)

Cheers ciggy but I'll stick to the pop corn.

David Icke Headlines Page Advertises Infinate Love Forum...!!! - Page 2 Smliepppppppppppppp-1

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

David Icke Headlines Page Advertises Infinate Love Forum...!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: David Icke Headlines Page Advertises Infinate Love Forum...!!!

Post  John Drake Fri May 14, 2010 2:57 am

Kia wrote:I didnt realise Germany had ever had a king, when was this?

David Icke Headlines Page Advertises Infinate Love Forum...!!! - Page 2 Double-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1219545212

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri May 14, 2010 7:17 am

*Kia* wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Americans are the true English, Kia. Our rebellion was against a GERMAN king!

Fancy a crisp?

I didnt realise Germany had ever had a king, when was this? And what do you mean Americans are the true English (gobble gook)

David Icke Headlines Page Advertises Infinate Love Forum...!!! - Page 2 Smliepppppppppppppp-1

I cant believe I am even bothering to converse with a dithering dimwit like you Kia. Take a look at the Queen of Englands lineage. In fact the last King was Kaiser Wilhem who reigned till 1918. Kia you are such a dimwit, no wonder you are a Icke follower.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri May 14, 2010 8:17 am

C!ggy wrote:
*Kia* wrote:

Fancy a crisp?

I cant believe I am even bothering to converse with a dithering dimwit like you Kia. Take a look at the Queen of Englands lineage. In fact the last King was Kaiser Wilhem who reigned till 1918. Kia you are such a dimwit, no wonder you are a Icke follower.

Oops, Well I thought all leaders of Germany were either Emperors or called Adolf, forgot about the Kaisers, well it is going back a bit since the last Kaiser, and anyway I've never been that interested in ancient Germany.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri May 14, 2010 1:49 pm

I meant a King (of England) who was German. Moon-mullet Berk.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri May 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Ciggy wrote:I meant a King (of England) who was German. Moon-mullet Berk.

Well why didnt you say that? Mr Fat-Man

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2