Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Killed Of Illusions Is Gonna Finish The Infinate Love Forum Too...

4 posters

Go down

What Killed Of Illusions Is Gonna Finish The Infinate Love Forum Too... Empty What Killed Of Illusions Is Gonna Finish The Infinate Love Forum Too...

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:18 pm

What Killed Of Illusions Is Gonna Finish The Infinate Love Forum Too...

Now What Killed Illusions,
Was It Kept Going Down,

Same Thing Is Happening To The Infinate Love Forum...

Now People Don't Like Seeing Their Posts Vanishing,

They Often Spend A Lot Of Time Putting Them Together....

People Lose Trust Very Quickley...

So Hurry Up Ant,

Get Your Shit Together,

Use It Or Lose It....

You Got A Big Following On The Net Now...!!!

rolling pin
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

What Killed Of Illusions Is Gonna Finish The Infinate Love Forum Too... Empty Re: What Killed Of Illusions Is Gonna Finish The Infinate Love Forum Too...

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Ant... mebbe someone stepped on 'im?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

What Killed Of Illusions Is Gonna Finish The Infinate Love Forum Too... Empty Re: What Killed Of Illusions Is Gonna Finish The Infinate Love Forum Too...

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:05 am

I can understand that Ant wants to give up and really I bear him no malice for he has been led astray by Anti-Ickesters and do not forget that Mr David Icke is blessed by many a sort of spiritual guides. As for the others, well what about them? cthulhu
I am a Empath and I feel the personality of Mr David Icke is genuine, that is why I am born again. Illusions feel because of the nasty atmosphere that KOTM created with is Anti-Icke waffle and he was a cyber bully of the first degree wasn't he. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 am

I heard Ants not running it now, it's that blue felt pen writer, what a shambles IL is, such a crying shame (not) That forum needs nuking.............

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:17 am

A bit harsh it is that is because I believe in what Icke states and that is love. IL forum should be GRATEFUL to the forum of Mr David Icke who has given them their members in the first place. Without the DIF, well that forum will NEVER exist now would it and deep down IIAIA knows this. I am glad Thirdwave pointed this concrete fact to them and who knows me as Angeress will be shunted off to the Toilet. That is draconian and were is that turncoat DarkEternal?? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:40 am

the reason I admire David Icke is this and it is the fact that he is still going strong after all the bullying, but the Il forum is basically a Icke forum branch. Always goes on about Icke and as for the others many think they are something special, which they are not.
Millions of other forums are in the internet and that forum is just a pin drop. Glad Thirdwave put them right with the truth. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 pm

You really are Ferd aren't you?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down