Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone seen the infinate love forum people?

+4
Damn'sod..!!!
strider
Lady Tis-Shine
deathcultreject
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Has anyone seen the infinate love forum people? Empty Has anyone seen the infinate love forum people?

Post  deathcultreject Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:38 pm

They haven't been on here to catch up scratch

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Has anyone seen the infinate love forum people? Empty Re: Has anyone seen the infinate love forum people?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Saw Strider earlier on but they are probably someplace, hey are you missing them or something? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Has anyone seen the infinate love forum people? Empty Re: Has anyone seen the infinate love forum people?

Post  deathcultreject Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Hey

You just posted post no 4000

deathcultreject

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:52 pm

thumbs up

Got no idea what's happening with the forum though DCR. It's gone down a few times but never usually for more than a few hours..
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Thats Why I Reckon You Gotta Spread Youself Around The Internet A Bit...
To Find Out Whats Going On...!!!

These Three Forums Have The Same Sort Of People...

http://webanarchy.net/v3/index.php

Similar To Here But Can Be Intimidating To Noobs...

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/index.php

More Conspiracy Related, A Webanarchists Refuge...

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/index.php

Hagbards Forum...The Ex Ickesters Will Be Welcome Here

GLP Is Good But It Is Very Impersonal...!!!

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Outlaw is a brilliant forum and Andre writes some really decent stuff. Puts the celebrities to shame..
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:10 pm

strider wrote:Outlaw is a brilliant forum and Andre writes some really decent stuff. Puts the celebrities to shame..

How much did you get paid for that load of bollocks?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Droike wrote:
strider wrote:Outlaw is a brilliant forum and Andre writes some really decent stuff. Puts the celebrities to shame..

Well o.k., it's not 'brilliant' but it's one of the better ones.

Andre does write some decent stuff though, despite the fact that he can't see that Jones is a complete con man.
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Ciggy Can Give Him A Run For The Money Too...

He Was Interviewed For A Radio Somewhere,

And His Stuff Was As Good If Not Better Than The Mainstream Conspiracy "Researchers"

People Forget About The Little Man Sometimes,

And Concentrate On The Conspiracy Celebrities...

On A Good Day I Am Meez Can Kick Some Butt Too...!!!

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:21 pm

They Did Tend To Be An Alan Watt Fanboy Forum For A While...

Has anyone seen the infinate love forum people? Alanwattdime

Until Someone Mentioned Glen Kealey...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:21 pm

strider wrote:
Droike wrote:

Andre does write some decent stuff though, despite the fact that he can't see that Jones is a complete con man.

The server that forum is housed on has the name "theres a war on for your mind" and its in Texas lol.

Did you hear the scandal regarding hiden URLs found in the code of Andres home page. Going on the titles all were very sick and i should think illegal.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:21 pm

I just like the fact that he doesn't just point the finger to one group of people and actually has a bit of a think about he's writing. Doesn't mean I agree with him though, just like his style..
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Droike wrote:

The server that forum is housed on has the name "theres a war on for your mind" and its in Texas lol.

Did you hear the scandal regarding hiden URLs found in the code of Andres home page. Going on the titles all were very sick and i should think illegal.

I only really visit now and then but sit there and have a good read.. He put me off a bit with his pro AJ shite though.

What was the scandal then lol!
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Droike wrote:
strider wrote:
Droike wrote:

Has anyone seen the infinate love forum people? Infowars1

I Wish You Would Link Stuff Droinke...!!!

aaargh

Last edited by Damn'sod..!!! on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:28 pm

strider wrote:
Droike wrote:

I only really visit now and then but sit there and have a good read.. He put me off a bit with his pro AJ shite though.

What was the scandal then lol!

Some poster took a look at the source code for the pervs hompage and found loads of hidden links which by going on the names must be very sick and illegal.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
Droike wrote:
strider wrote:
Droike wrote:

aaargh

Lazy kunt.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Droike wrote:

Some poster took a look at the source code for the pervs hompage and found loads of hidden links which by going on the names must be very sick and illegal.

Eww, I might stop going there. You got any links to anyone exposing it?

I actually just followed a link from there (not posted by andre) **PsyOpNews.com** and my browser didn't like it one bit.

Last edited by strider on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Droike wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
Droike wrote:
strider wrote:
Droike wrote:

aaargh

Lazy kunt.

Your The Lazy Sod...!!!

The Outlaw Journalism Index Page,
Not The Forum...

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:42 pm

I said home page you dildo.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Droike wrote:

Right, I just googled it and figured that out. I don't take any notice of AJ and wouldn't have made the connection.

Cheers Drake thumbs up
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Droike wrote:I said home page you dildo.

I Know What You Mean,
I Saw It And It Had Some Quite Dubious Links In It...

But Unless You Can Link It...

It Don't Mean Squit...

I Mean I Could Also Tell You I Saw The Queen Mother Shapeshifting Into A Nine Foot Lizard...

But It Would Just Be Anecdotal, Wouldn't It...???

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

I Know What You Mean,

It Don't Mean Squit...

I Mean I Could Also Tell You I Saw The Queen Mother Shapeshifting Into A Nine Foot Lizard...

aaargh

Hey brains, did you ever stop to think why i didnt link to it? Not so kunting smart now are you? I dont want to link to shit like that even if you do. Having a link to it here posted by you could be seen by the law as promotion of the site by your dozy bollocks self. You are a tit sometimes sod.

I read about it on the forum, people moaning and a posting a view of the source code. I would not go there or link to it.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Droike wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

I Know What You Mean,

It Don't Mean Squit...

aaargh

Hey brains, did you ever stop to think why i didnt link to it? Not so flippin' heck ing smart now are you?

Droinke Suddenly Got A Fan Club Of Two,
Amethyst And Strider,
And Hes Already Got Too Big For His Boots...!!!

The Link Was A Thread On The Outlaw Forum,
Which You Posted On...

I Can't Be Bothered Sifting Through A Zillion Threads About Microchips To Find It,

You Do A Search Of Your Posts There...!!!

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Bollocks you fool. You posted a link to his home page, somewhere ive not been, dont want to see and from the reports ive heard would never post a link to. Posting a link to that page was sloppy and foolish you idiot.

As for fan clubs lol thats for you and Tiswas and Handbag type people. I think your all kunts and say so openly.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

Droinke Suddenly Got A Fan Club Of Two,
Amethyst And Strider,

So just because he gave me a heads up I'm now in a fan club.

At least he doesn't act all nicey nicey on forums and then slag them off when he's away from the place. Two faced pratt you are.

And Hes Already Got Too Big For His Boots...!!!

In your childish opinion...

Oh, and your forum photo saving is just... Oh a little bit creepy.
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next