Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Empty David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:17 am

David Icke Forum Man...!!!

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Davidickeathome1
Notice The Fake World Cup, Dolphin and Cheap Tat, Red Indian Plate, From The News Of The World Sunday Supplement, On His Mantlepeice...!!!

Firstly, let me make it clear that I am not criticising or condemning Internet forums.
They can be a great source of interaction and information exchange by some very intelligent and aware people. But through this medium has emerged a mentality,
what I call Forum Man,
that we need to be aware of and, more than anything, Forum Man needs to be aware of.

I say 'Man' because from what I have seen this mentality is expressed mostly through the male mind, though certainly not exclusively.
Forum Man sits at his computer hiding behind log-in names, often hurling abuse in all directions, and claims to be streetwise about life and world events while talking the most monumental bollocks ...

... 'Sovereign', bless him, also wheels out the headshaking mentality that I have experienced virtually the entire time I have been on this road.
He says that I get programmes about me on the BBC (I don't, but fingers crossed) 'while other researchers get taken out'.
I love this one.
This is a step on even from the 'if you are well known you must be a front man for "them"'.
Here we have reached the Twilight Zone in which to be really credible you must be dead.

These people, and they are extremely large in number, are not able to conceive of other forces at work intent on bringing down the walls of suppression and control because they are stuck firm in the conspiracy version of the victim mentality.
Theirs is the world of the valiant hero who fought so bravely against all the odds with God, truth and justice on his side, but then was tragically taken out by the forces of evil,
or the 'Feds', which is basically the same thing.

'Jaaaahn's dead, folks, what more proof do you need that he was right?'

'You still alive? You must be one of "them".'

It reminds me of the old ducking stool where they used to hold alleged witches under the water and if they drowned they were accepted not to have been a witch, but if they didn't die they were convicted.
I think they call it Catch 22.

'Oh really? What's your name?'

'Woo, Woo.

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Davidickeathome

I Wonder Who This "Sovereign" Chap Is...???

dif dif dif
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Empty Re: David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 am

Ok,this time,it's harder to pick,but first guess,Ciggy,who is worldly,well,he's seen alot of it,you might be second choice,but it ain't me,I don't rank these days and they're leaving me alone now.I revealed my name and not all condemning of Icke,told you,like what he does,just don't like games,that is all,but,at a guess,it's one of you two.

BongBong,hehehehehahahahahaha rolf
Michael should be flattered.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 am

...anyway,what's that box,attached to the ceiling,top right corner of the mirrors reflection?...Strange looking thing and don't say it's an ozone emitter,is it security?There's no blue light,you guys don't really need air-conditioning?So,your thoughts.Just seen Lesbian Vampire Killers,it was funny,how they die in big wads of spurts...LMAO...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:07 am

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Davidickeathome1

Do You Remember The Fisher King'
When The Knight Sees The Holy Grail In A Picture...

It's On A Mantlepeice Of A Man That Lives In A Mansion...

Look Behind The Dolphin...

We Have Located The Grail....

Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept....etc...

This Message Will Self Distruct In 10 Seconds......

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Davidickeathome1

It's On A Mantlepeice Of A Man That Lives In A Mansion...

Look Behind The Dolphin...

We Have Located The Grail....

Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept....etc...

This Message Will Self Distruct In 10 Seconds......

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

...does'nt Robin Williams gets the shit kicked out of him in the next scene,bad memory,used to love that guy,best film,What Dreams May Come... thumbs up
He's got a soccer trophy of some sort
The Grail,would be a wooden goblet,if existed,but it's really a metaphor for man potentials or some hidden knowledge...
He lives pretty nicely and clean for a single bloke,good for him.When we seperated for a while,I loved cooking and cleaning on my own,taking pride,but that apartment could have a more Jurassic Appeal,like alot of Inddor plants,so many,it forms a maze,so if I split,that's what I'll do for most of the year,collect indoor plants.

Anyway,you did'nt answer who you think Soverign and the other dude he's thinking of...wish Icke would just name them,be straight up and all that...then one can delve into the psychological reasons why Icke would even bother,let alone,why think it's important enough to write a week-end letter.
Hey,you still get the letters and you're banned,I still get them and I'm in active...why????

Hello Seattle,if that's you Mikethepunk,,,good to see you. wave
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Empty Forum Man thread at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:41 am

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154247&page=8

Sean just got in on the act,but revealed nothing.The thread seems to have taken a life of it's own...causing quite a stir everywhere it seems,Tiswas is in on it...but got shunned and called a coward rolf

Your friends are here Tizzy and HPANWO...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Empty Wrong,Gladys,Wrong

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:01 am

Gladys:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as i read DI's newsletter i knew it would p**s a lot of people off (the truth always hurts).

Personally i agree with everything David said.

Since i joined this forum i've become increasingly despondent by the amount of criticism/abuse hurled around and also how everyone seems to be 'discussing' so much, yet 'doing' so little.

David is right: "Forum man is stuck firm in the conspiracy version of the victim mentality".

It doesn't matter what you believe or don't believe in the whole 'conspiracy' thing, the one thing we should all be agreeing on is the fact that we are being increasingly controlled and suppressed (in the most horrendous ways) by a ruling 'force'. We can debate, argue, rant about this till the cows come home. Question is, what are any of us actually doing about it?
Active, mass non-compliance is the only answer, not spending all day at the computer. David says this all the time and he is right.

When are we on this forum ever going to form groups in our areas (and then merge nationally) and be pro-active? Or even stage a day of mass non-compliance within the 'alternative community'?

I check out the 'forum projects/meetings/members stuff' from time to time and i'm amazed at how arranged meet-ups rarely get off the ground. I tried to organize one myself.

I, for one, am sick of the endless debates and psycho-babble that goes on here. Human race get off your arses and DO something constructive about it.

As Hyundisonata states; are we still afraid?

There is some general truths to what you say,BUT,Icke is singling someone out in particular.Someone whose a real threat...That's Ciggy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Empty Rachealangelo

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 am

Rachealangelo's Reply to Tinmenace:
Really? I thought I said, "David seems to have lost touch with his audience." That seems like a personal opinion to me. Seems = Appears = Perspective = From one point.

You want to disagree but you have nothing to say so you just make shit up and hope it sticks. That's a good strategy.

that's what happens when one steps out of line in life unfortunately,be it friendships,business or even forums,you'll feel the wrath of other Icke-ites soon enough,they do Icke more harm than good mostly,you might even get "Police State" warnings,if you push hard enough.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
He lives pretty nicely and clean for a single bloke,good for him.When we seperated for a while,I loved cooking and cleaning on my own,taking pride,but that apartment could have a more Jurassic Appeal,like alot of Inddor plants,so many,it forms a maze,so if I split,that's what I'll do for most of the year,collect indoor plants.

Anyway,you did'nt answer who you think Soverign and the other dude he's thinking of...wish Icke would just name them,be straight up and all that...then one can delve into the psychological reasons why Icke would even bother,let alone,why think it's important enough to write a week-end letter.
Hey,you still get the letters and you're banned,I still get them and I'm in active...why????

Hello Seattle,if that's you Mikethepunk,,,good to see you. wave

Well He Is Certainly Not A Slob...!!!

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Davidickelounge

Apart From The Poltergeist In His Telly,
The Cushions Could Do With A Bit Of Fluffing Up,
And He Could Tidy Away The Train Set...!!!

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Davidickecarpet

Seems Like Them Google Ads,
And The Premier Subscriptions Have Payed Off...!!!

As Well As A Top Of The Range Bentley,
He's Gone And Bought Himself A New Carpet,
And Has Got A Cleaning Lady In...!!!

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! 240zk9k

He Has Only Called Out A Few Forum People As Far As I Know,
King Of The Mountain,
Beardo From Illusions,
And Craig Oxley...

Never Heard Of Sovereign,
It's Probably A Code Word For Someone...

Maybe Even Ciggy...???

dif dif dif

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:19 am

Tzupidity as well.
Hahahahahahahahahaha rolf Was going to say that about the television
Does the maid wear a french dress???and is Brunette,hmmm,like the thought of that.
Can Icke even drive???never seen him behind a wheel...oh,no,he's limousined...that's it,he's Illuminaughty.

thumbs up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 am

Nah,it's Ciggy for sure... thumbs up

Trust me on this rough as guts guess...

He's got a thing for wall picure frames I noticed...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Empty Psketti...ROFL

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 am

Psketti Said:
Doesn't it state in the forum rules that premier subscribers aren't allowed to post stuff from the newsletter on the board? Not sure how us peasants will get to see the bigger picture with that in mind.

Oh,well,Mr Icke will have to shut down DIF,like it was argued about Daisy pulling that stunt with Illusions...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Can Icke even drive???never seen him behind a wheel...
thumbs up thumbs up

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Davidickecar

He Drives Like A Boy Racer,
Arm Out The Window,
Wheel Spins,
And Air Horn Blaring...!!!

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Turdwaveandicke

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:45 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Can Icke even drive???never seen him behind a wheel...
thumbs up thumbs up

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Davidickecar

He Drives Like A Boy Racer,
Arm Out The Window,
Wheel Spins,
And Air Horn Blaring...!!!

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Turdwaveandicke

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

with a mullet too,he'd make a fine Bogan out here,he just needs a Ford XR6 or a souped up Commodore,but when you drive,best to watch whats going on ahead...
anytime he feels like dragging me in my old 67 come on,race him to Newcastle and back,about 320 kms
I did Port Macquarie to Maitland once in 1 hour 20 minutes,sat on 220-240 most of the way
...lost it at Hexham bridge,shooting around in circles,3X360's,straightened up and nailed it,that was about 90 mile an hour,145kms...pretty cool.
Hahahashahahahaha lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:48 am

Tinmeance is getting a bit uppity,she wants Mod again,but she'd better learn the mistakes she made in the old days...a bit to Stazi there...calm the f*ck down lady.

** Said it before and now again,his worst enemies are his friends...Have Icketards ever heard of balance???Does'nt matter how vile some detractors are,you just got to look a better alternative,that thread's getting a dark vibe now,idiots

*** did you see the eight dollar for three burgers coupons at Groupcafe,damn,I so want a burger now...but have to send money overseas,alas.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:24 pm

It looks to me, with a serious and hardheart that Icke is going to finish with his forum.
So sad because the forum that is the DIF is the best place to discuss anything and as for those photos they do show what a handsome man Icke really is. cthulhu
TinMenace will be a good moderator (so would I) but Tzupidity is a bastard.
I remember watching Icke in that TV programme and I wanted to give the man a hug when he was rewinding what the wigged beast was saying.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:42 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote:It looks to me, with a serious and hardheart that Icke is going to finish with his forum.
So sad because the forum that is the DIF is the best place to discuss anything and as for those photos they do show what a handsome man Icke really is. cthulhu
I remember watching Icke in that TV programme and I wanted to give the man a hug when he was rewinding what the wigged beast was saying.

If Icke wants the forum to work,he should visit and discuss,once a week or per fortnight,I get by on one finger typing,even with mistakes,fingers too thick for the keys mostly.
He'd be shocked how it'll work out,he'd pull them back the readers and members.He's not likely to blow up like Tsarion did.Icke's pretty prolific in popularity as far as conspiracy researchers go,him and Alex,so if he wants it,work for it.Alex does Tv shows nearly every day.Icke should try visiting his own place,maybe have a chat in the video rooms there on skype or whatever they do.

No use complaining when the platforms is there and not taken advantage of.If he seen it the way I do,he'd freak.All the contrbuters to the place are then treated with contempt.He'll appear at Project Camelot,yet he has the support of Sean's film company and not using it.There's plenty of material with changes to the Euro agreements, changes in British governments and cover-ups to expose.You don't have to rely on space lizards.It takes work and time,but the rewards are'nt to bad,sure Mr Jone's would agree with that.

I just seen Gaslands 2010,you want to get angry,watch that...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:35 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote: the wigged beast was saying.

There Is More To The Wigged Beast Than Meets The Eye...!!!

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Terrywogantesticles

There Is Some Sort Of Shenanigans Going on In His "Trouser Department"

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:40 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote:It looks to me, with a serious and hardheart that Icke is going to finish with his forum.

One second thoughts Tiswas,you might be right.
Runlikehell opened a thread,The Forum and the People on it...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154016

Came across as a subtle "Farewell Thread"...that can't happen Run,the meaning of Sodlike,Infinite Love and Webanarchy,will be lost,who the hell are they going to take the piss out of,True Lilly?,but that gets boring,chin up DIF,no need to throw the towel in.

Anyway,glad I opened the thread,Mountain's looking real hot these days,she looks great in Aqua,go girl,doing real fine looking out for yourself.She must have a new man,or got interest in one,but wow,hair shoulder length,like a 60's bob,she'll be snapped up in no time,offers much more spirituality then bimbo barbies of California,likes gardening,good on you girl,mighty fine.

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Metodayjanuary20039

Hmmm,like fine wine,better as she gets older...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:42 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote: the wigged beast was saying.

There Is More To The Wigged Beast Than Meets The Eye...!!!

There Is Some Sort Of Shenanigans Going on In His "Trouser Department"

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

yes,he does'nt know how to dress himself...

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

cthulhu

For Some Reason,
This Gentleman Does Not Dress To The Left Or Right,

But To The Middle...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

I Have Always Thought Mountain Was A Bit Of A Peach...

However Most People Don't Age Too Well...

There Are Exceptions Though...

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Helenhotness1

Helen Mirren...Even With Bingo Wings...!!!

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Alexkingston

Alex Kingston...Not A Classic Beauty By A Long Chalk...

But There Is Just Something About Her...

Maybe Even The Gravelly Voice That Does It...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

cthulhu

For Some Reason,
This Gentleman Does Not Dress To The Left Or Right,

But To The Middle...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

"Will you be having your own secretary sir"
"well yes I am"
"will you be giving it to her sir"
damn you Sod,stirred feelings up about affairs and damned niece and space-girls jumped back in my head.
Anyway,I google imaged the word Cheeb,did'nt realise at first,it's short for Cheeba,smoking dope kind of thing,found this picture,but it can't be you,thought you were short,with glasses...

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! 2955101257130ougzqhe

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Thumbnailcaq6c7n6

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Thumbnailcap53tib

so,which one are you...or none of the above??? thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

I Have Always Thought Mountain Was A Bit Of A Peach...

However Most People Don't Age Too Well...

There Are Exceptions Though...

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Helenhotness1

Helen Mirren...Even With Bingo Wings...!!!

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Alexkingston

Alex Kingston...Not A Classic Beauty By A Long Chalk...

But There Is Just Something About Her...

Maybe Even The Gravelly Voice That Does It...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Alex Kingston looks like the 11th Doctors soon to be wife...the three examples here are very nice...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke-Forum Ma'an...!!! Empty So,Radio Illuminati

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:25 pm

,,,starts up an appreciation thread and says this:
I have followed their work very closely the last 10 years and seen all the good things they have done for humanity and woken millions of people up, so we have a chance to bring down NWO.

I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude for all their hard work.

If it wasn't for them, we would be in more serious trouble by now!
We as individuals also have to ask our selves, what we can do to serve humanity and spread the truth. We have to do our part as well. If NWO wins it will be hell on earth this year or the next.

Bigscotsman weighs the boot in:
jones is a turd with a loud voice
Exford chirps up:
Icke has a quiet voice and talks shite

that's really going to piss them off...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154462
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next