Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree?

+3
Hrafn
thirdwave
John Drake
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should we all be mods?

New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 11

New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? - Page 2 Empty Re: New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree?

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:48 am

Droike wrote:

No wonder your an Ickeoid lol.

LOL.... well there you go!

Sod forgot his password so there is no admins or mods and theres sweet FA he can do about it if he dosent or cant use the forgot password function.
just contact the hosts...

You have seen forum admins? Name them apart from Sod who is no longer the admin any more than you are.

Then why does he have "Admin" under his name?.. in order to be able to do that you need to have access to do that.....

Your the one chatting shit turdwave.

Well not really...

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? - Page 2 Empty Re: New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree?

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 am

[quote="Droike"]
Hrafn wrote:
thirdwave wrote: Control freak for wanting all to have the same control?

We all have the same amount of control on here which is fucking none. What part of that does you conspiracy fucked up brain not understand?

LOL

Sweet and potent Irony ..... rolf

So if there are no mods here... is that not a bit risky for the future of this forum??

jawdrop

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 am

Hrafn wrote:

Nope, I said "perverted control freak that would want to have access to other peoples details" popcorn

but allowing others access to mine also.... (you keep leaving that part out)

I thought you guys dug freedom?

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 am

Someone may well have said to you its up to the admin and normally that would be the case but i was speaking to the person who used to be the admin i was told he couldnt do shit because he forgot his password. Sod is the only person here who was an admin and now hes not because he forgot his password. Fucking hell it takes sometime for you to understand the most simple of things.

You can understand the relevance in what im saying because you are clearly thick as a brick. If you dont know the email which im not sure if he does or not how can you retive the password.

There is no operational admin account or mods so no one can be made a mod or admin. Fucking hell its not hard to grasp. If you go to the forum motion help site you can see many people lock themselfs out of their own admin accounts. It helps if you remeber what email address you used to sign up but without it you are fucked.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:59 am

thirdwave wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

Nope, I said "perverted control freak that would want to have access to other peoples details" popcorn

But you don't understand................NO ONE WANTS ACCESS TO YOUR CRAP. wave
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 am

thirdwave wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

You mean the freedom to stare in through your toilet window when your heaving a steaming?

Did you get many 'hits' when you set up the web cam?
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 am

Turdslave proves once again he's a typical ickelicker.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 am

thirdwave wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

I naturally leave that part out because .. No one wants access to yours , no one is interested in you ... i was giving you the benefit of the doubt across these past few threads,
but.....
You are really that thick arnt you
rolf

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 am

Hrafn wrote:

We all have the same amount of control on here which is fucking none. What part of that does you conspiracy fucked up brain not understand?

Anyway...can you please stop "quoting" me in things that were obviously said by Droike damn

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:56 am

Hrafn wrote:
thirdwave wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

I naturally leave that part out because .. No one wants access to yours , no one is interested in you ... i was giving you the benefit of the doubt across these past few threads,
but.....
rolf

Never let thick people guide you

Lest Cthulu finds work for your idle brain.
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 am

Hrafn wrote:

but.....
rolf

No, I am not thick, I am crystal clear... most people on this forum are thick it seems..

Its not a case of me and them... its a case of all, the proposition is that all are free to view what they like... and none are hidden.... Its not about me and what I can see.... its about all and what all are able to see... no privileges for me or anyone else...

I thought that's what this place was about... ahh well...

It shocks me how you cant grasp this...

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:58 am

Hrafn wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

Anyway...can you please stop "quoting" me in things that were obviously said by Droike damn

Does it make a difference?? lol

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 am

Ciggy wrote:Turdslave proves once again he's a typical ickelicker.

*Claps*

Good boy! Ciggy.... You are the first to add the slave part!

Icke licker.... Ickoide..... LOL

If only you lot were as good as researching as you were in playing around with peoples forum titles lol

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 am

daisy chainsaw wrote:
thirdwave wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

You mean the freedom to stare in through your toilet window when your heaving a steaming?

Did you get many 'hits' when you set up the web cam?

Now your just talking nonsense...

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:04 am

thirdwave wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

but.....
rolf

No, I am not thick, I am crystal clear... most people on this forum are thick it seems..

Its not a case of me and them... its a case of all, the proposition is that all are free to view what they like... and none are hidden.... Its not about me and what I can see.... its about all and what all are able to see... no privileges for me or anyone else...

Who has more privileges than anyone else here? Go on name 1 poster just one and when you cant its even more clear for even us thickos you talk shit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:08 am

♥️WW♥️ wrote:
thirdwave wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

But you don't understand................NO ONE WANTS ACCESS TO YOUR CRAP. wave

Well they dont have to..... When did I say they ahd too???

ok, one last time..... go get a glass of water and really squeezes your eye lids down a bit and think as you read this....

Ok....

I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD STATMENT FOR A "FREE FORUM" TO MAKE ALL MEMBERS MODERATORS..... THIS WOULD SYMBOLISE THAT ANY MEMBER HAS AS MUCH ACCESS TO THE DATA BASE AS ANYONE ELSE.

Now being able to look does not mean you have to does it..... it is a statement and a sign of a truly free forum...

Now, if people dont want this forum to do this, then dont....

but I am shocked at the opposition I have faced for this... simply for putting across a suggestion... And where people have even implied that my suggestion about all having the EXACT same accounts here is actually viewed as if an attempt for me to have control over others...

If some really feel they don't want to be a mod, then we can also offer a solution that they can be taken off from being a mod, there for people are free to if they so wish... and free to not, if they so wish...

Now, you cant say farer than that.. you really cant.

Do you really not get that, for someone who can speak more than one language I am shocked you cant understand what I am saying here.. and keep making out its an atempt to create power for certain individuals... which could not be more the oposit of what I am saying..

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:20 am

Turdwave when are you going to understand there is no one to make members mods.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 am

Droike wrote:Turdwave when are you going to understand there is no one to make members mods.

When I am thick enough to believe such bollocks? , Dont hold your breath Smile

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:07 am

thirdwave wrote:Its not a case of me and them... its a case of all, the proposition is that all are free to view what they like... and none are hidden.... Its not about me and what I can see.... its about all and what all are able to see... no privileges for me or anyone else...

This is not an "equal" situation. Nobody here wants to see *your* personal details. YOU DO want to see OUR personal details. That's an unequal situation, and you demand we pander to it by something which currently is physically impossible because Sod is locked out of his admin account. He couldn't even give in to your unreasonable demands if he went barmy and decided it were a good idea.

You *ARE* thick.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Droike wrote:Turdwave when are you going to understand there is no one to make members mods.

No, when is he going to understand that everyone here thinks he's mentally deficient and that his "idea" as it were.....o_0 ............Is a stupid one. He thinks we are all so stupid as to fall for a retarded idea like that so he can go and compare IP addys to the ones at the ickestag so they can foist some kind of revenge.

All these people are CONTROL FREAKS - on a effin' leash! He thinks we can't see right through him.

One more time turdslave, THIS FORUM IS ALREADY "FREE", WE ENJOY THE "FREEDOM" HERE.

NO ONE FEELS HIGHER THAN THE OTHER ONE. EVERYONE CAN AND DOES TYPE WHAT THEY LIKE.

NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN THE IDEA OF BEING ABLE TO SEE PERSONAL INFO.

NO ONE BUT YOU!!! NO ONE WANTS TO BE ABLE TO DELETE POSTS, OR WHATEVER ELSE A "MOD" CAN DO.

popcorn Do you get it now!?!?!?!?! Shocked
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:00 pm

♥️WW♥️ wrote:

No, when is he going to understand that everyone here thinks he's mentally deficient and that his "idea" as it were.....o_0 ............Is a stupid one. He thinks we are all so stupid as to fall for a retarded idea like that so he can go and compare IP addys to the ones at the ickestag so they can foist some kind of revenge.

All these people are CONTROL FREAKS - on a effin' leash! He thinks we can't see right through him.

One more time turdslave, THIS FORUM IS ALREADY "FREE", WE ENJOY THE "FREEDOM" HERE.

NO ONE FEELS HIGHER THAN THE OTHER ONE. EVERYONE CAN AND DOES TYPE WHAT THEY LIKE.

NO ONE BUT YOU!!! NO ONE WANTS TO BE ABLE TO DELETE POSTS, OR WHATEVER ELSE A "MOD" CAN DO.

Dont hold yer breath WW, I always give the benefit of the doubt, but after 5 years or so since harris´s place, Turdy hasnt developed one iota Rolling Eyes

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Hrafn wrote:
♥️WW♥️ wrote:

Dont hold yer breath WW, I always give the benefit of the doubt, but after 5 years or so since harris´s place, Turdy hasnt developed one iota Rolling Eyes

Of anything! I think he may be MORE DENSE, if that is even possible......... Shocked
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Maybe he's an MK slave. Programmed for unquestioning devotion to David Ickefeller.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:24 pm

thirdwave wrote:

It dosent shock me what you cant grasp lol!

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

[quote="♥️WW♥️"]

No, when is he going to understand that everyone here thinks he's mentally deficient and that his "idea" as it were.....o_0 ............Is a stupid one.
Ok, im sorry... like I say you guys dont need to use it... I just thought it would be cool for the place...

He thinks we are all so stupid as to fall for a retarded idea like that so he can go and compare IP addys to the ones at the ickestag so they can foist some kind of revenge.
I think if it was to be done, then the soft ware to cover IPs would need to be put in place...

it has nothing to do with the other website at all...

all people should have control.... So yes on that note I am...

Ok thats cool, so in that case you should not take my suggestion that all posters here should be moderators ..

Yes this would no doubt continue if we were all mods.... But I respect you guys don't want to do it..

2 people voted compared to 6... so not "no one"... but I respect the majority decision..... and its was not not a case of seeing personal info.. it would have just been a cool idea that no other forum does... and would show how free this forum actually is! Currently there is a mod database.. but not all are free to see it... but that's cool..... i have said my bit on it..

are you saying you would not like to delete my posts? ... I bet there are a few you would Smile

crystal clear !!

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next