Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont feel sorry for or like you owe anything to the mods of DIF that have been sacked

2 posters

Go down

Dont feel sorry for or like you owe anything to the mods of DIF that have been sacked Empty Dont feel sorry for or like you owe anything to the mods of DIF that have been sacked

Post  John Drake Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:52 am

Dont forget these people were still scum of the Earth. People like limetits may have now jumpted ship but lets not forget they have been kunts to many in the past. This woo woo has turned up here moaning about Daisy but hes done us no real favours. Any one with a brain knew what was going on in that shit hole and lets not forget that mod boy was a part of it for quite a while.

I still say we should shave their hair off. Handbag should be put in the stocks the f ucking colabrator.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Dont feel sorry for or like you owe anything to the mods of DIF that have been sacked Empty Re: Dont feel sorry for or like you owe anything to the mods of DIF that have been sacked

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:56 am

Well many would remember the behaviour of yourself and I only know of a Limelady not a limetits. So pathetic and infinatile as per usual.
Let Damn'Sod! never forget what you said about HIS MOTHER, and I can read you like a book.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Dont feel sorry for or like you owe anything to the mods of DIF that have been sacked Empty Re: Dont feel sorry for or like you owe anything to the mods of DIF that have been sacked

Post  John Drake Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:05 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Well many would remember the behaviour of yourself and I only know of a Limelady not a limetits. So pathetic and infinatile as per usual.
Let Damn'Sod! never forget what you said about HIS MOTHER, and I can read you like a book.

I make no excusses for my behaviour. With me you get what you see. I say what i like and i like what i say. With scum like yourself its different. You go behined peoples backs and piss on them and say its raining. You all do it to each other i know this for a fact.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:06 am

As for me being a target for you, all I can say is that I am honoured because all I did was prevent you from the embrassment of talking to yourself. Well if Ferd joined up Rumormill, it was because he did OK. Bloody user and it is typical of your sort.
Only a flaming forum and I know all about you and your tactics, so do not act the big I am here, for at least I am a true friend of Damn'Sod! and I actually know of him too.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:09 am

Who cares with your behaviour you Son of a Bitch, and I do not give a damn about any threat from you Motherfucker. Hey DarkEternal knew of your sock puppets in the DIF, and everyone knows of what sort of person you are. To me you are TEDIOUS.
Oh look a string of predictable swearwords from Droike, hey have you a life???
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:29 am

Let me say once again there is no need to keep telling me which arse holes you are mates with. I dont f ucking care. I will say this however, if sod is such a great mate why was he PMing me while a mod on your forum ecuraging me to flippin' heck it up? Same goes for your great mate ferd, hes asked me for advice on how to f uck youu up also. You know its true you saw the PM's lol. Like i said you all piss up peoples backs and tell them its raing.

Your not a target of mine you just follow me round laying into me then when you get some back you play hard done by. You just want to buy mates and have people feel sorry for you. Think about how many times you told the lie to your mates that i had hacked yet another one of your forums. Lie after lie after lie and these people are your mates your lying to?

Look at the lies you and Goldy spead in Handbags name. Fuc king hell Goldy was quite happy to tell a stream of lies in kinders name on IL. Trying to get Kinder a in the shit and you call yourself mates lol.

Here you go with this threats thing again. Tiswas give it up even the most dumb person has seen through your act. The last droike hacked my forum enabled all to see what a liar you are.

DarkEternal says he knew of my sock pupets on DIF did he? Did he fuc k you just made that up. Typical of you Tiswas using other peoples names in her lies once again. I never had a sock puppet on DIF you ding bat. I joined got banned rejoined again for a while yes but never a sock puppet.

DarkEternal says he may even tell me how they used to spot me. LOL like i dont know lol. As ive said before myself and others used to have bets on what you could post and get away with before you were caught lol. They think they are so clever and all the time none of us realy tried to hide. Lets put it this way anyone who joins DIF and makes his first post in a moon hoax thread is suspected of being me. Using cirtain IP addresses is a dead givaway and bouncing emails from locations and providers.

DarkEternal is not the first rouge DIF mod and quite a few people have been privy to what goes on. DarkEternal may well be the last DIF rouge mod though. Down with DIF and the son of god.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down