Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree?

+3
Hrafn
thirdwave
John Drake
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should we all be mods?

New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? Vote_lcap27%New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? Vote_lcap73%New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 11

New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? Empty New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree?

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Well?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? Empty Re: New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree?

Post  thirdwave Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Droike wrote:Well?

"New Kid "Turdwave" .... LOL

Are you going to ask for my pocket money next! .... rolf

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? Empty Re: New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree?

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:21 am

Its only a perverted control freak that would want to have access to other peoples details, there is no other reason .... No normal person would be interested. So the big question is WHY?

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvio Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:22 am

thirdwave wrote:

Why bother? Davie boy already took it all.

Silvio

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 am

Ive had accounts deleted at davie boys place before I even made a post...............which means they must be going in manually, to check any private details to make the decision to snuff the account out.

Normally you cannot connect the details to other members until they post, and an IP matches two people up as one, then again, not even that is 100% certain that its the same person.

So there is proof there that people at the ickestag collect info...

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:09 am

Hrafn wrote:Its only a perverted control freak that would want to have access to other peoples details, there is no other reason .... No normal person would be interested. So the big question is WHY?

LOL, Control freak for wanting all to have the same control? Well either you are very stupid or playing ignorent.

If I had demanded that I my self was a mod, then this would be a cry for control.... If I am suggesting that all are mods.. hence all are in equality, then your comment makes no sense what's so ever... And the fact I had to say that is a bit stupid.

No, it seems you are trying to ignore what I am sugesting, and deciding to try and attack me because of it, even though I amk clearly not asking for anymore rights than anyone else...

I will try to explain again, and maybe the more I say it, it will slowly make sense to you....

This forum claims to be a free forum, and on very moral high ground, showing desgust at the Icke forums and how its run.

So Ok I wont compare it to the icke forum as clearly they are in diforent posisions.

What I am saying is if this is a free forum and this is what the forum is based on, and the whole point of it.

Then why not make ALL POSTERS.... thats ALL POSTERS

All -

all
  /ɔl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [awl] Show IPA
–adjective
1. the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
2. the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
3. the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
4. every: all kinds; all sorts.
5. any; any whatever: beyond all doubt.
6. nothing but; only: The coat is all wool.
7. dominated by or as if by the conspicuous possession or use of a particular feature: The colt was all legs. They were all ears, listening attentively to everything she said.
8. Chiefly Pennsylvania German. all gone; consumed; finished: The pie is all.

Posters -

post⋅er
1  /ˈpoʊstər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [poh-ster] Show IPA
–noun
1. a placard or bill posted or intended for posting in a public place, as for advertising.
2. a person who posts bills, placards, etc.

Are modorators and hence no forum of control here at all.

It is a suggestion, you either favour it, or you don't.

I voted yes as I think a forum this size could deal with that.

Are we going to have any constructive discussion here or just silly comments?

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:11 am

Hrafn wrote:Ive had accounts deleted at davie boys place before I even made a post...............which means they must be going in manually, to check any private details to make the decision to snuff the account out.

Normally you cannot connect the details to other members until they post, and an IP matches two people up as one, then again, not even that is 100% certain that its the same person.

So there is proof there that people at the ickestag collect info...

Again, you need to go and meditate and learn to focus...

Im not talking about David Ickes forum... Why are you talking about another forum? David Ickes forum openly informs people that it has guide lines and the forum is moderated... people are told what they are choosing to participate in.. ok you have your view on that as do others...ok....

But Im not talking about the Icke forum... Im talking about THIS forum, the little "free" one.

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:13 am

Silvio wrote:
thirdwave wrote:

Why bother? Davie boy already took it all.

Did he? .. shit that must have been quick! good job I got you as my accountant!

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:14 am

8 votes so far .....

including mine whoops

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:19 am

thirdwave wrote:8 votes so far .....

including mine whoops

People who want to vote will vote and at the moment your loosing.

Sour grapes.

You know your raving about us all being equal and to make us all mods, there is no mods or an admin so we are all equal anyway.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 am

Droike wrote:

including mine whoops

Sour grapes.

You know your raving about us all being equal and to make us all mods, there is no mods or an admin so we are all equal anyway.

Well that's bullshit isn't it? as there is an admin here.... So your just adding another lie to your long list there...

As usual you misunderstand, or are playing ignorant again...

I fully respect any wish of a forum, I will even stop chatting here if everyone would like, I do not wish to impose my views here, I simply wish to challenge those who impose on others inspirations.

But I fully respect that the majority here do seem to want a system in place where a few sit behind the window looking in.... but it seems most posters here dont want all behind that window.

Its disappointing.... and I personally don't see why my suggestion is not more popular here .... 2 people vote for complete freedom and equality here.... but the majority don't want it.

ahh well, I thought it was worth a try... but respect what posters want.

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:16 am

Hrafn wrote:Its only a perverted control freak that would want to have access to other peoples details, there is no other reason .... No normal person would be interested. So the big question is WHY?

It's an agenda to lure us into the derranged sexual addictions of cyber stalking.

He's going to post his own details soon, just to say . . . "chase me"
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:18 am

thirdwave wrote:

You still get pocket money? A person of your age should learn to stand on their own two feet. F ucking scrounger, i bet your on the dole also ay lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:23 am

thirdwave wrote:
Droike wrote:

including mine whoops

Sour grapes.

Well that's bullshit isn't it? as there is an admin here.... So your just adding another lie to your long list there...

I fully respect any wish of a forum, I will even stop chatting here if everyone would like, I do not wish to impose my views here, I simply wish to challenge those who impose on others inspirations.

But I fully respect that the majority here do seem to want a system in place where a few sit behind the window looking in.... but it seems most posters here dont want all behind that window.

Its disappointing.... and I personally don't see why my suggestion is not more popular here .... 2 people vote for complete freedom and equality here.... but the majority don't want it.

Have you heard the one "brain in gear before you engage mouth"? The Admin that was forgot his password so no in reality there is no admin. You could check this by reading the members list etc but you wont as you have already made it clear reading to learn is somthing you are not willing to do. Lazy twat keep talking shit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:43 am

Droike wrote:
thirdwave wrote:

You still get pocket money? A person of your age should learn to stand on their own two feet. F ucking scrounger, i bet your on the dole also ay lol.

LOL No,I dont get pocket money, it was a cliché I used to point out your pathetic bullying attempts Smile...

Dear me you are not bright are you lol

New kid turdwave thinks we should all be mods do you agree? Bully

lmao

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:45 am

daisy chainsaw wrote:

It's an agenda to lure us into the derranged sexual addictions of cyber stalking.

He's going to post his own details soon, just to say . . . "chase me"

LOL, sexual addictions?

cyber stalking!?

This forum should be packed!, it really should! cpn

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 am

Droike wrote:

Have you heard the one "brain in gear before you engage mouth"? The Admin that was forgot his password so no in reality there is no admin.

Ahhhh, Jees!, you guys should have told me..

Here you, go, get your self a pen...

Click on "forgot password?" .. and it will email it to you!

LOL

No, I think passwords are all in order, I just think you are talking out of your backside again. dizzy

Do you offer the same tangible info when you are trying to tell people not to listen to Icke... I am sure you do.

You could check this by reading the members list etc but you wont as you have already made it clear reading to learn is something you are not willing to do. Lazy twat keep talking shit.

I have seen the forum admins here... do you people really think brought day light bullshit is effective?

At least if you are going to bullshit have some kind to method and chance of coming across as being honest... lol

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:43 am

thirdwave wrote:

LOL, Control freak for wanting all to have the same control? Well either you are very stupid or playing ignorent.

If I had demanded that I my self was a mod, then this would be a cry for control.... If I am suggesting that all are mods.. hence all are in equality, then your comment makes no sense what's so ever... And the fact I had to say that is a bit stupid.

No, it seems you are trying to ignore what I am sugesting, and deciding to try and attack me because of it, even though I amk clearly not asking for anymore rights than anyone else...

I will try to explain again, and maybe the more I say it, it will slowly make sense to you....

This forum claims to be a free forum, and on very moral high ground, showing desgust at the Icke forums and how its run.

Then why not make ALL POSTERS.... thats ALL POSTERS

Why are you so OBSESSED with control. First of all, this IS A "FREE" forum, you just cant say "f*ck*, which I respect the admins decision, it is his/her forum. No one to my knowledge has been banned, you can type what you like. You just want "all to be moderators" so you can widdle your way into seeing IP addys and personal info.

Your idea is stupid. No control is good control......Why fix something when its not broken? Just like those "governments" your always going on about, that's their tactic. Nobody wants to be a damn mod here. People LIKE places like this because of its freedom, not to be walking on egg shells every time you type something.

That's what was so appealing about WA too. I don't think the admin. here is interested in operating a "romper room" for inane children as is the case @ the ickestag.
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 am

♥️WW♥️ wrote:

Why are you so OBSESSED with control. First of all, this IS A "FREE" forum, you just cant say "f*ck*, which I respect the admins decision, it is his/her forum.

I agree I fully respect the admins decision.... I was brought up to respect other peoples space, if the admin askes me to leave I will and shall not return and have nothing more to do with the place...

No one to my knowledge has been banned, you can type what you like. You just want "all to be moderators" so you can widdle your way into seeing IP addys and personal info.

This is why I thought it would be a really good statement.. I good projection of the forums outlook, that all people moderate ... I like that *All members moderate here* ...

It was a cool idea, But I fully respect the forum regulars and the admin (who has lost his pass world) and what ever desision they make.. its there gig...

Your idea is stupid. No control is good control......

I agree, but my idea would mean that all have equal control by the very fact that all have compelate access to the hole forums panel... Its not that I dont trust the admin here.......

Its just that I thought it would be a good statement for the forum... You must understand that if all people moderated none would have any control over another.... its important you take that part on board in order to understand my suggestion.

Why fix something when its not broken?
Ahhh reach for the stars.... allways strive....

and lets also remeber there is usualy 5-10 people here, its not as if buisness is booming!

Just like those "governments" your always going on about, that's their tactic. Nobody wants to be a damn mod here.

No, the government's want to have levels of control.... and have people in a trapped society, have no options other than to be controlled and live how they are made to live, with less and less control and ways of living how they want..... this space is getting smaller and smaller by the month...

What I am sugestion is that ALL should have the same control.... hence no one has control over others... I dont have control over you, you don't have control over me.....

If we are all mods, then how is that promoting control over others, can you brake that down for me?

People LIKE places like this because of its freedom, not to be walking on egg shells every time you type something.

Hhhmm, I dont think you have understood my point at all...

either you get very nervous when you are given control, and would rather someone else has it.... or you are not understanding that I am suggestion that no one here has control over anyone else....

This does not mean I think that there is no freedom here... (with 10 posters I should fucking hope so) .... But its because I am suggestion it would be a cool statement....

If people are not interested, then fine...

That's what was so appealing about WA too. I don't think the admin. here is interested in operating a "romper room" for inane children as is the case @ the ickestag.

Im not talking about the icke forum.... that's his forum there to promote the subjects he researches.... this is a forum the prides its self on being a "free forum" ....

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:06 am

thirdwave wrote:
♥️WW♥️ wrote:

Why are you so OBSESSED with control. First of all, this IS A "FREE" forum, you just cant say "f*ck*, which I respect the admins decision, it is his/her forum.

I agree I fully respect the admins decision.... I was brought up to respect other peoples space, if the admin askes me to leave I will and shall not return and have nothing more to do with the place...

No one to my knowledge has been banned, you can type what you like. You just want "all to be moderators" so you can widdle your way into seeing IP addys and personal info.

This is why I thought it would be a really good statement.. I good projection of the forums outlook, that all people moderate ... I like that *All members moderate here* ...

It was a cool idea, But I fully respect the forum regulars and the admin (who has lost his pass world) and what ever desision they make.. its there gig...

Your idea is stupid. No control is good control......

I agree, but my idea would mean that all have equal control by the very fact that all have compelate access to the hole forums panel... Its not that I dont trust the admin here.......

Its just that I thought it would be a good statement for the forum... You must understand that if all people moderated none would have any control over another.... its important you take that part on board in order to understand my suggestion.

Why fix something when its not broken?
Ahhh reach for the stars.... allways strive....

and lets also remeber there is usualy 5-10 people here, its not as if buisness is booming!

Just like those "governments" your always going on about, that's their tactic. Nobody wants to be a damn mod here.

No, the government's want to have levels of control.... and have people in a trapped society, have no options other than to be controlled and live how they are made to live, with less and less control and ways of living how they want..... this space is getting smaller and smaller by the month...

What I am sugestion is that ALL should have the same control.... hence no one has control over others... I dont have control over you, you don't have control over me.....

If we are all mods, then how is that promoting control over others, can you brake that down for me?

People LIKE places like this because of its freedom, not to be walking on egg shells every time you type something.

Hhhmm, I dont think you have understood my point at all...

either you get very nervous when you are given control, and would rather someone else has it.... or you are not understanding that I am suggesting that no one here has control over anyone else....

This does not mean I think that there is no freedom here... (with 10 posters I should fucking hope so) .... But its because I am suggesting it would be a cool statement....

If people are not interested, then fine...

Im not talking about the icke forum.... that's his forum there to promote the subjects he researches.... this is a forum the prides its self on being a "free forum" ....

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:12 am

thirdwave wrote:
Droike wrote:

including mine whoops

Sour grapes.

Nope, in reality there is no admin because dozy bollocks forgot his password.

Jesus wept there is no admin there are no mods.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:16 am

thirdwave wrote:
Droike wrote:

Have you heard the one "brain in gear before you engage mouth"? The Admin that was forgot his password so no in reality there is no admin.

Ahhhh, Jees!, you guys should have told me..

Here you, go, get your self a pen...

Click on "forgot password?" .. and it will email it to you!

LOL

No, I think passwords are all in order, I just think you are talking out of your backside again. dizzy

Do you offer the same tangible info when you are trying to tell people not to listen to Icke... I am sure you do.

You could check this by reading the members list etc but you wont as you have already made it clear reading to learn is something you are not willing to do. Lazy twat keep talking shit.

I have seen the forum admins here... do you people really think brought day light bullshit is effective?

At least if you are going to bullshit have some kind to method and chance of coming across as being honest... lol

No wonder your an Ickeoid lol.

Sod forgot his password so there is no admins or mods and theres sweet FA he can do about it if he dosent or cant use the forgot password function.

You have seen forum admins? Name them apart from Sod who is no longer the admin any more than you are.

Your the one chatting shit turdwave.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:41 am

thirdwave wrote: Control freak for wanting all to have the same control?

Nope, I said "perverted control freak that would want to have access to other peoples details" popcorn

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 am

[quote="Hrafn"]
thirdwave wrote: Control freak for wanting all to have the same control?

We all have the same amount of control on here which is fucking none. What part of that does you conspiracy fucked up brain not understand?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 am

Droike wrote:
thirdwave wrote:
Droike wrote:

including mine whoops

Sour grapes.

Nope, in reality there is no admin because dozy bollocks forgot his password.

Jesus wept there is no admin there are no mods.

Im getting conflicting messages here.. one person saying its up to the admin.. another saying there is no admin....

Anyway, it does not matter as if you listen to what I am suggesting you will find out..

I am talking about a cool statement for the forum to make.... passwords can easily be sent to emails.... so Im not sure the relevance in what you are saying....

And Im not banking on you making any more sense...

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next