Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruud Huillit And Abu Hamza Welcome Aboard...!!!

5 posters

Go down

Ruud Huillit And Abu Hamza Welcome Aboard...!!! Empty Ruud Huillit And Abu Hamza Welcome Aboard...!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Well I Lost, Put My Password In A Book Somewhere,
But I Got It Back Now,

Welcome Aboard The Good Ship Sod,

You Pair Of Reprobates...!!!

thumbs up
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Ruud Huillit And Abu Hamza Welcome Aboard...!!! Empty Re: Ruud Huillit And Abu Hamza Welcome Aboard...!!!

Post  Abu_Hamza Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks a lot mate. I needed to get out of Davids forum before I lost the plot.
Abu_Hamza
Abu_Hamza

Back to top Go down

Ruud Huillit And Abu Hamza Welcome Aboard...!!! Empty Re: Ruud Huillit And Abu Hamza Welcome Aboard...!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Abu_Hamza wrote:Thanks a lot mate. I needed to get out of Davids forum before I lost the plot.

Let Me Guess Conspirtatiment...???

lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

Ruud Huillit And Abu Hamza Welcome Aboard...!!! Empty i see turdwave is posting here , fuking brillian where is the chump

Post  ruud gullit Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 am

Thanks for the welcome man ,david ike refuge here..
ruud gullit
ruud gullit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:13 am

Please be grateful that you are still members of a well visited forum like David Icke forum, and please remember that David has opened you mind, eyes and soul to many a thought forum of real importance.
I am SLP's poster (alongside) with Kia who will defend the honour and intergerity of Mr David Icke.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:27 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Please be grateful that you are still members of a well visited forum like David Icke forum, and please remember that David has opened you mind, eyes and soul to many a thought forum of real importance.
I am SLP's poster (alongside) with Kia who will defend the honour and intergerity of Mr David Icke.

Honour and intergerity, David Icke lol. Is this the same David Icke who goes through women like they are going out of fashion? I wouldnt use the words Honour and intergerity i realtion to Icke a man who went behined his wifes back to get another woman preggers and then forces them to live together. What about Pam, yes its offical she is no longer Mrs Icke but the sick thing was Icke got daisy and John Peters to go round forums and web sites asking the owners not to allow links to her business site. In other words he tried to flippin' heck her financially as well as physically.

Icke is the man who asked a mate to proof read a book and when his mate said it had mistakes Icke refused to correct them because it screwed up his whole fairytail.

David Icke Honour and intergerity my arse.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down