Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

+31
MoMo
Sod-Haus...!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
daddlepoms
*Kia*
Black Cloud
Daisy_Icke
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
runciter
pinzon
username
♥WW♥
psychedelic_trash
C!ggy
jojo
raginggran
DI refugee
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Ciggy
Superfly
clematis
LilyAllen
strider
Schism2o12
Lyd
Hrafn
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
Darketernal
35 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 12 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:15 am

Using words like zionist in place of jew is common. Icke does it a lot and so do many of his sheeple and sheepdogs. Ive been telling Handbag this for ages and yet he loves his Dave so much he was blind to see it. Now we have insiders telling us that some of the staff didnt mind anti semetisem 1 bit so long as the correct words are used so Dave dosent get in trouble. The problem for a lot of the sheep is they get slowly drawn into it. Tiswas often replaces the word Jew with zionist as in "you zionist bastard" and she thinks thats ok. Mind you her best mate openly calls her a black bitch etc and she dosen seem to have a problem with that.

(no need to decribe your skin colour again Tiswas i know and theres no need to try and make out i have a problem with people of colour as i dont and its your mate who calls you those names not me)

Woo woo shit is often a tool used by anti semitic people to get the less inteligent thinking their way. They swop words about etc but the message is plain to see. On this very forum Handbag posted the gas chambers at Auschwitz are fake. Thats a shocking and disgusting thing for him to say. Where did he get this rubbish he repats without checking facts? Thats right fromm the woo woo's who are being used as usful idiots by people with their own agendas.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 12 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  pinzon Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:22 am

Droike wrote:Using words like zionist in place of jew is common. Icke does it a lot and so do many of his sheeple and sheepdogs. Ive been telling Handbag this for ages and yet he loves his Dave so much he was blind to see it. Now we have insiders telling us that some of the staff didnt mind anti semetisem 1 bit so long as the correct words are used so Dave dosent get in trouble. The problem for a lot of the sheep is they get slowly drawn into it. Tiswas often replaces the word Jew with zionist as in "you zionist bastard" and she thinks thats ok. Mind you her best mate openly calls her a black bitch etc and she dosen seem to have a problem with that.

(no need to decribe your skin colour again Tiswas i know and theres no need to try and make out i have a problem with people of colour as i dont and its your mate who calls you those names not me)

Woo woo shit is often a tool used by anti semitic people to get the less inteligent thinking their way. They swop words about etc but the message is plain to see. On this very forum Handbag posted the gas chambers at Auschwitz are fake. Thats a shocking and disgusting thing for him to say. Where did he get this rubbish he repats without checking facts? Thats right fromm the woo woo's who are being used as usful idiots by people with their own agendas.

yes yes of course there's no real problem with israel-loving rothschild boys taking control of about everything, from the media to governments to war on terror, not to mention banking and the old debt-money trick, that's bringing the western world to a collapse.

writing long self-hypnotic and theoretical posts is easier than discussing with people about facts.

pinzon

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 am

Hey its pinzon yet another woo woo, useful idiot from the herd of sheep.

Why not cut the crap and say you hate jews? Oh thats right you cant because you dont even realise you do. You just parrot others words.

You refuse to answer posts because you knolage is so limited. Just like Handbag you repeat turd but cant back it up.

Next!

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  pinzon Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:52 am

Droike wrote:Hey its pinzon yet another woo woo, useful idiot from the herd of sheep.

Why not cut the crap and say you hate jews? Oh thats right you cant because you dont even realise you do. You just parrot others words.

You refuse to answer posts because you knolage is so limited. Just like Handbag you repeat turd but cant back it up.

Next!

that's a not-so-clever way to protect a few ultra-powerful jewish families, by using ordinary jews as a shield.

classic.

pinzon

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 am

pinzon wrote:
Droike wrote:Hey its pinzon yet another woo woo, useful idiot from the herd of sheep.

Next!

that's a not-so-clever way to protect a few ultra-powerful jewish families, by using ordinary jews as a shield.

classic.

The classic is you have been fooled into the "i dont hate all Jews just these Jews" shit. Typical tactic which your mentors use on you, didnt you know lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  pinzon Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:09 am

Droike wrote:
pinzon wrote:

Next!

classic.

The classic is you have been fooled into the "i dont hate all Jews just these Jews" shit. Typical tactic which your mentors use on you, didnt you know lol.

i "hate" usury and supremacism, so it would be more correct to say that i have a problem with jewish religious tradition.

now, would you be able to openly defend some inhuman teachings contained in jewish holy books, or zionist "secular" racism?

pinzon

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:41 am

I have no intention of defending any woo woo beliefs. Judaism is no more woo woo that ickeisem, anti semitism, christianity, the moonies or the muslims. What i am pointing out is people who want you to think their way have fed you bollocks and as the woo woo you are you have lapped it up.

People like you are just jealous. You see rich people with good lives and feel you have been wronged because your not one of them. You have to make up a bullshit reason why they have it good and you dont. Truth is mate your pissed because you want to be in the club. Go to DIF and look at the groups you wankers target. Jews, Freemasons, jehovahs witnesses and so on. Does that small list remind you of another group from the 40's who hated the same people?

Theres one twat on here who has been everything from Welsh nationalist to Marixist, a catholic to a spiritualist. The woo woo's are all the same just looking to find any group of people to blame so its not their own fault their life is so shit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  pinzon Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:52 am

Droike wrote:I have no intention of defending any woo woo beliefs. Judaism is no more woo woo that ickeisem, anti semitism, christianity, the moonies or the muslims. What i am pointing out is people who want you to think their way have fed you bollocks and as the woo woo you are you have lapped it up.

People like you are just jealous. You see rich people with good lives and feel you have been wronged because your not one of them. You have to make up a bullshit reason why they have it good and you dont. Truth is mate your pissed because you want to be in the club. Go to DIF and look at the groups you wankers target. Jews, Freemasons, jehovahs witnesses and so on. Does that small list remind you of another group from the 40's who hated the same people?

Theres one twat on here who has been everything from Welsh nationalist to Marixist, a catholic to a spiritualist. The woo woo's are all the same just looking to find any group of people to blame so its not their own fault their life is so shit.

typical masonic argument, from my experience.

so i'm jealous if i find it slightly disappointing that millions of people must pay the price of elitism and usury?

if you have no conscience it's probably not your fault, what's puzzling is your need to laugh at those who have one.

pinzon

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:03 am

Your life is your own and you make of it what you will. Woo woo is a way for sad bastards to blame someone else for their own failures.

I think my joke about the icke family sums it up.

How many members of the Icke family does it take to change a light bulb? None they just sit in the dark and blame the Jews.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  pinzon Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:00 am

Droike wrote:Your life is your own and you make of it what you will. Woo woo is a way for sad bastards to blame someone else for their own failures.

I think my joke about the icke family sums it up.

How many members of the Icke family does it take to change a light bulb? None they just sit in the dark and blame the Jews.

do you think we live in a fair society?

or maybe you simply decided to ignore the inequities because they don't affect you directly?

pinzon

Back to top Go down

Post  pinzon Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:wave

wave to you, and thanks for the hospitality

cheeb, some of your posts on d_icke's forum were truly brilliant.

i don't agree with you on some things, but i'd like to see you back (and the others too).

i would miss many of the banned guys, i hope in the next days some decisions will be reconsidered rendeer

pinzon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:09 am

Hrafn wrote:
Smell the coffee yet haggy lol!

Why do I need to when I have perfect saints, who have never made an error of judgement in their lives, to guide me. Rolling Eyes Wink
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  username Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Droike wrote:Using words like zionist in place of jew is common. Icke does it a lot and so do many of his sheeple and sheepdogs.

The problem with your theory is that it is well-known that not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews. There are Jews who are anti-Zionist, and there are Christians who are pro-Zionist. There are secular Jews and non-Jews who are pro-Zionist, and there are secular Jews and non-Jews who are anti-Zionist. This is well-known.

username

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:32 pm

username wrote:
Droike wrote:Using words like zionist in place of jew is common. Icke does it a lot and so do many of his sheeple and sheepdogs.

The problem with your theory is that it is well-known that not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews. There are Jews who are anti-Zionist, and there are Christians who are pro-Zionist. There are secular Jews and non-Jews who are pro-Zionist, and there are secular Jews and non-Jews who are anti-Zionist. This is well-known.

This i realise but people like Icke just replace Jew with Zionist to save the hassle of court cases etc.

Im a Jew but im not a Zionist, however when i hear Icke and co bang on about Zionists i know they mean Jews.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

Why do I need to when I have perfect saints, who have never made an error of judgement in their lives, to guide me. Rolling Eyes Wink

So thats a no then

lol!

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:11 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058528712&postcount=1499

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058529952&postcount=1501

anyway, I won't really bother with another branch of AARNOUT'S 'tree of lies',
but will get back with dirt they fear when thing's quiet down a bit here, and
I can actually search out those communications, but at the moment I have to
find out who ELSE has STATED and BELIEVES that
I DESERVE TO BE CAR BOMBED BECAUSE OF MY POSTS ON the DIF!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  username Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Droike wrote:This i realise but people like Icke just replace Jew with Zionist to save the hassle of court cases etc.

Im a Jew but im not a Zionist, however when i hear Icke and co bang on about Zionists i know they mean Jews.

Have you any proof of that claim? I have proof to the contrary: Icke makes it clear in his books that it is the Zionist elite that he is referring to, and that this elite has expressed contempt for the masses of Jewish people.

username

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:34 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:$6000. Okay. Let's start with that since is seems somewhat specific. In what way did that number find its way into your brain. Visually, voices in your head, a flash of something on telly, OR... might one hope... would it be possible... you've gotten a hold of a receipt with the sender and/or receiver's name?

At this point I'm desperate enough, even the text of some lurid PM taken out of context will do.

Throw me a bone!

Ah cigg...so are 'them'...knew it... lol!

I'm the CONTEXT QUEEN remember cori...um, tintin...sorry, dixie...damnit, ciggy...
it's you 'names' who flip and reverse and twist context to the shit house.

...and what is 'somewhat/specific'? a clever each way bet...
combined with instant attack of word twisting...I was NOT 'specific' but mentioned over $6000,
which it was...but the dollar and cent amount is not burned in my brain, because the reasons for
sending it, was what is important, as any thinking person would realise...only 'them' would jump in
boots and all, and question the figure, and the character of one known for being honest, rather than
the reason for funding spies...and what you now want I should run up the library and scan and post
the western union receipts...yeah, I'm still under powered and a ludite, too busy with real stuff to
sit in my funded office and 'create' 'proofs'...yes, you forget that on line, nothing is 'provable',
or rather, hope others don't know or forget if they do...it still comes down to who's believable,
and the MOB always gangs up to 'vote away' any truth of real world value to the average Joe.

Why not at least make a pretence of going, "Ahha...this may explain why those mods are not coming clean
with WHY they SPY on PRIVATE messages,, and what else they discuss among themselves."?

This thread started with a bunch of the questions no one was asking or answering, then you mock the ONE
person who is prepared to do both...oh and that you didn't even acknowledge that 40,000 views of
what I wrote on my thread titled, "The LYING Conspiracy INDUSTRY'S SECRET", since this implosion started,
may have a significant tie in...tells me, the same old cover agent gang from the old DI site, here, are still as
sloppy at their job as they were then.
butt dizzy Razz

p.s. I still don't have 'freedom' to work here yet...wait...plot, whatever...I won before you started
popcorn

Okay, so it's true. That one's too daft to be of any use anymore. No matter though. The War on Woo marches on without her! TO THE FRONT!

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

Unplugging your nose chakra to resonate the Colombian manifestations, would suffice.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  pinzon Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:54 am

username wrote:
Droike wrote:This i realise but people like Icke just replace Jew with Zionist to save the hassle of court cases etc.

Have you any proof of that claim? I have proof to the contrary: Icke makes it clear in his books that it is the Zionist elite that he is referring to, and that this elite has expressed contempt for the masses of Jewish people.

of course she has no proof, why ask?

droike what do you mean when you say that you're jewish? what is being jewish all about?

pinzon

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 12 Postsamethyst

Seems Like That Was A Rhetoricl Question To Me...!!!

But Once Again No Answers...

Just The Jackboot Stomping Of The Thread Being Daisycutted...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98232

Oh.. Amethyst Is Not A Critic Of David Icke...
Or A Troublemaker...
She Made The Effort To Come To Enland From America To Meet Up With Others On That Forum,
Just A Few Weeks Ago

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Daisy wrote:If people have told you that PM's have been read before, they are either lying or very misinformed.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 12 Funny-pictures-cat-is-trustworthy

i'm sorry if i sounded patronizing. I'm really tired, it's really late, and i've had to read a lot of rubbish about me recently.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 12 Emokidhitler

It's of course up to you whether you believe what you read here or elsewhere. I'm just trying to answer questions as best i can, whilst maintaining the confidentiality of all involved.

Night! adolf
satan

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 12 Adolfhitlerns

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97713&page=137
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Droike wrote:Using words like zionist in place of jew is common. Icke does it a lot and so do many of his sheeple and sheepdogs. Ive been telling Handbag this for ages and yet he loves his Dave so much he was blind to see it. Now we have insiders telling us that some of the staff didnt mind anti semetisem 1 bit so long as the correct words are used so Dave dosent get in trouble. The problem for a lot of the sheep is they get slowly drawn into it. Tiswas often replaces the word Jew with zionist as in "you zionist bastard" and she thinks thats ok. Mind you her best mate openly calls her a black bitch etc and she dosen seem to have a problem with that.

Judaism is kinda woo woo too though if you look at the Torah. Can't walk anywhere on the Sabbath? Curly sideburns? No cheeseburgers? Noah builds a waterproof ark without good caulking? It's a lot of twaddle is what that is.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 am

Jake Maverick Is Out...

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 12 Postsjakemaverick

Deleted/Daisycutted...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98363

Here Is His Blogspot...

http://jakemaverick.blogspot.com/

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 pm

It's a dodgy story, but if it implicates Icke I'll overlook the thin parts.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next