Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

+31
MoMo
Sod-Haus...!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
daddlepoms
*Kia*
Black Cloud
Daisy_Icke
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
runciter
pinzon
username
♥WW♥
psychedelic_trash
C!ggy
jojo
raginggran
DI refugee
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Ciggy
Superfly
clematis
LilyAllen
strider
Schism2o12
Lyd
Hrafn
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
Darketernal
35 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post Empty Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Darketernal Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:24 am

Thank you for approving my account so that I could post a message here. I am greatful. This is the email I have started forwarding around the net:

All my friends who are members of the David Icke forum: As you can tell from my status update, Sean has been caught and admitted after the evidence was presented, that he has read the private message exchanges of moderators on the forum, which is illegal, and a massive violation of privacy.

All the mods who stood up to him on this are being kicked, and a couple have resigned, and more are leaving and considering it. In order to reduce the notice to members of the forum they have started blocking the ability of former mods to post but leaving title “Senior User” to make it appear as though we are simply not posting.

Your private messages are not safe nor have they ever been, however it is a violation of the forum guidelines for me to openly say this on the forum. Instead I have had to create a thread explaining some things without being critical of moderation, or even slightly bending any forum guideline… please read it while they allow it to remain up:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97471

It was a pleasure to have been a mod on the forum for all of you for over a year, and I worked very hard to make it a fair place with positive energy where people had freedom to speak. I wasn’t perfect, but I truly tried to do a good job for all of you while I was there.

It is my and a few of the former mod’s hopes that David and DI Books will take notice of what is going on and step in and do something to salvage the forum.

Limelady, Logic_Bomb, Pinkfrued, Shodan, Gilly, Strt, and myself (Darketernal) all stood up to Sean on this matter with others perhaps soon to follow. I thought all of you should know who stood their ground for your right to privacy, and that the members of the forum should know the truth.

~Love Jason

Darketernal

Back to top Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:47 am

Saved It...

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post Darketernalpost

And The Texts...

[QUOTE=darketernal;1058518761]Did any of you know that in both the US and the UK electronic means of communication such as emails and private messaging services are subject to the same wiretapping laws as telephone calls? It is actually illegal with both criminal and civil penalties if an individual, even a police officer or employee/owner of the service providing company, were to read the private electronic communication of two or more individuals without permission from at least one party involved?

On our forum we have a FAQ concerning our own private messaging system:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_private_messages

No where in said FAQ does it state or imply that our private messages are anything but private, which means it is illegal for anyone but a law enforcement official with a warrant to read it, unless the law enforcement official (in the US at least under the patriot acts) can prove that the information contained was related to terrorist activity.

Exceptions could be allowed only as a business in which an employer were to read his employee’s private emails in the database, however unless the employees had been previously made aware of the company policy allowing this, the employer has no legal defense in the civil case, and even then the company policy only offers limited protection.

What this means is that our private messages on this forum have the full legal protection of wiretapping and right to privacy laws.

Would one of the mods be kind enough to sticky this for me in whatever subforum they feel it best suited? I would be very grateful, and I think you guys are doing a wonderful job.

[QUOTE=darketernal;1058518799]You would be legally entitled to a law suit for this. Furthermore that individual could do jail time for it as well. So I pity anyone who was caught reading your private message boots.

That is how the intel community get away with such things. They simply do not tell anyone. Of course the other agents who know they did it are also committing a crime by not reporting it, but that doesn’t stop them. Many such agents feel protected in that their co-workers have signed NDA (non-disclosure agreements). However did you know that criminal activity cannot be legally covered by an NDA? That if any of those co-workers were to report an agent for this, the NDA would be completely null and void regarding this activity? In fact in some cases if someone tries to use and NDA explicitly to cover illegal activity that a judge may completely throw out an NDA unless it can be proved that it is not in the best interest of national security to keep it in tact for other areas covered in the same contract.
As someone who has had to sign several NDA’s in his life, I took the time over the years to learn all the laws regarding them.

There Is Already A Bit About Icke Forum Moderation Here...

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/hello-good-people-of-internetland-i-propose-that-we-have-a-love-in-in-t85.htm#437

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:13 am

Ok i have decided to break my self imposed vow of silence on this forum just to say i fucking told you so and a whole lot more.

So the people who warn you of big brother are actually the ones doing the spying lol didnt you know? You should do i told you all 2 or more years ago. What makes me suspicious of this darketernal woo woo is the fact that i know a lot more shit than this goes on over there and he mentions none of it. Was he billy no mates as a mod or what? If this is the only shit he has on that bunch of wankers he must have been left out. Spill the beans mod boy i know this is nothing but a scratch on the surface.

Just think many of you daft kunts have given these criminals your bank details lol.

Limelady, Logic_Bomb, Pinkfrued, Shodan all stood up to Daisy did they, lol bollocks. They are the worst fuckers of the lot. Limelady is actually on the pay roll of Icke inc and along with Logic_Bomb, Pinkfrued and Shodan has many IDs on the forum.

Let me give you fuckers an example. When i first jined that shit hole John smelly White started giving it the mouth so i thought dont bite back and report the runt and see what happens. I reported the abuse and sure enough i got a PM from Limetits saying she had warned smelly to "cool it". Over the next few days the abuse from smelly increased so i posted he should be careful as Limetits had told me she had already warned him. Both smelly and Limetits denied this. I said i would post my user name and password so all members could see that Limetits had indeed told me this via PM. I was banned. So it seems John Smelly White along with others are not subject to the rules they enforce on others and Limetits is a fucking liar.

David Icke is a business that takes money from idiots. Look at Handbags response when Daisy gate kicked off, thats right head in the sand. The wanker mods on DIF are conditioned to keep the party line. They may not realise this but some like nessa do in the end. Everything is controlled on the forum of the man who says "question everything". I can think of many things you cant question and get banned for mentioning. You darketernal were nothing more than what Icke calls a sheepdog and you didnt even know it lol. Look at this thread you have put up about privacy. Not one of the sheep has realised you are talking about the DIF staff spying on them lol what does that tell you?

For years ive been telling people Icke inc do exacly the same things they warn you about and you sheep are to stupid to see it. The mods are sheepdogs and many of the posters. You mostly all act in that fashion and dont even realise lol.

Why didnt darketernal PM everyone and warn them instead of putting up that obscure post? What were you scared of darketernal?

Sod will you have the balls to post what you now know on DIF or will carry on being a sheep? Will you now tell your mate Handbag that his unwavering trust in Daisy has been misplaced?

Fucking sheep lol i know if i want to get some bullshit through to Daisy there are people like Handbag i just have to mention it to and they cant wait to inform there fuhrer Daisy.

Everything ive told you lot about these backstabbing deceitful kunts has been true and yet i bet Daisy gets out of this with the help of people like Handbag head in the sand. Icke has been in shit like this before and his loyal sheeple always refuse to see what a scum bag opperation it is.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:34 am

Droike wrote: Look at this thread you have put up about privacy. Not one of the sheep has realised you are talking about the DIF staff spying on them lol what does that tell you?

Sod will you have the balls to post what you now know on DIF or will carry on being a sheep?

Let's Just See How Long It Takes Them To Click What That Thread Is All About...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97471

And You Know The Instant I Go On That Thread And Tell Them,
It Will Be Deleted,
And The Ban Button Enforced...

Dark Eternal Was Not Above Deleting My Posts In The Past...!!!

Subtlety Is The Name Of The Game Droinke (Well On The DIF It Is Anyway)

Not Charging Around Like A Bull In A China Shop...!!!

noway
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:43 am

Any Suggestions Then As To What I Should Put On That Thread...???

think
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:58 am

Fucking hell you soon got over the what will they think/do shit lol.

Thing is if you post this and they ban you then you know they are scum like ive been telling people for years.

Warning Sean the admin reads people PM's.

This is illegal and also a piss take on a forum which is surposed to warn against such big brother snooping. God help those that have given bank details.

Then post a link to mod boys post here and the one on DIF.

You dont need me to guide you, your cuntish enough to wreak DIF on your own with this.

I hate Daisy and all the others that would be my motivation, but that apart people should know. Just watch what responce you get from Handbag. He will make all sorts of excuses.

Go on post it and stop being a chicken shit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:16 am

Fucking hell i thought sod had paper mashay for bollocks but he posted about this on webwankey but dare not on DIF incase he gets the ban lol.

What a fucking shit house.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:19 am

I Will Droinke,
But Just Need A Bit More Exposure First...

To The GLP Batman...!!!

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:33 am

What more do you need? One off the biggest arse licking woo woo sheepdogs has come clean on this.

Strike now flippin' heck em up.

I cant see Daisy talking his way out of this one, but then again you know what the sheep are like, being one as you still are.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:17 am

You have received an infraction at David Icke's Official Forums.

Reason: Criticising Moderation on the Forum - Second Notice
-------
Hi

The information you are posting about is a private matter between the moderation team and is not up for debate on the public forums. The post has been deleted and any further posts will result in a banning.

Sean
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1058519868

All the best,
David Icke's Official Forums

Lydias Post Got Deleted Too...

Then Hrafn Posted ,

Then Thread Got Deleted...!!!

Daisy Was On It In Less Than A Minute...!!!

jawdrop
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:25 am

"Question everything" -- David Icke.

lol.

Daisy is fucked and the Icke forum is finished, you just see if its not.

Posting on the forum was only going to have one outcome but now if not before you see what 2 faced shitheads they are.

Best thing to do is pepper David Icke books LTD with phone calls about this. They have stopped answering the phone so leave a recorded message. I think EDaisy will be getting the sack soon and the forum closed but dont let it end there let people know what these wankers are all about.

Post it again and get the ban, what the flippin' heck to you want to be linked to scum like that for?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:28 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

-------
Hi

The information you are posting about is a private matter between the moderation team and is not up for debate on the public forums. The post has been deleted and any further posts will result in a banning.

Sean
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1058519868

All the best,

Lydias Post Got Deleted Too...

Then Hrafn Posted ,

Then Thread Got Deleted...!!!

Daisy Was On It In Less Than A Minute...!!!

jawdrop

PM him back and say peoples PM's are private but it didnt stop you reading them fuckers did it.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 am

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post Davidickepost

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darketernal Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:45 am

Droike, I am limited on spilling the beans because mods have to sign an NDA agreement before becoming a mod. If I spill the beans he can sue me. The loophole I have is that Sean committed an illegal act, and illegal actions cannot be covered by an NDA. If I can get him to say in writing him reading people’s private messages is part of the NDA I can declare it null and void.

This is my reply to him banning me for violation of the NDA:

"Sean your activites were illegal. NDA's cannot cover illegal activity; therefore I cannot be accused of breaking it. Please change my reason for banning to a legit one. I'm sure you can find one. If you are saying the illegal activity is covered by your NDA you have actually nullified the NDA for ALL mods... please make sure you want to take that step."

If Sean will state in writing for me that or anyone else that the illegal actions he took are subject to the NDA, I’ll happily tell you more, including why your accounts were banned etc.

Darketernal

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:49 am

Get back in lol i dont think so. The DIF is finished this time.

Theres still this one lol

http://davidicke.darkbb.com/forum.htm

I remember when i started Icke chat. That fucker would have 50 + people on most of the time. Daisy went ape and said anyone caught going on there would be banned from DIF lol. Handbag went running to his master about that one. Fucking little turd that he is. I wonder what he thinks about Daisy could have been reading his love notes to that Spanish tart?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:56 am

Darketernal wrote:Droike, I am limited on spilling the beans because mods have to sign an NDA agreement before becoming a mod. If I spill the beans he can sue me. The loophole I have is that Sean committed an illegal act, and illegal actions cannot be covered by an NDA. If I can get him to say in writing him reading people’s private messages is part of the NDA I can declare it null and void.

"Sean your activites were illegal. NDA's cannot cover illegal activity; therefore I cannot be accused of breaking it. Please change my reason for banning to a legit one. I'm sure you can find one. If you are saying the illegal activity is covered by your NDA you have actually nullified the NDA for ALL mods... please make sure you want to take that step."

If Sean will state in writing for me that or anyone else that the illegal actions he took are subject to the NDA, I’ll happily tell you more, including why your accounts were banned etc.

Dont be such a shit house, Daisy couldnt pull his 4 skin back.

Its says something though when to be a mod boy you have to sign a NDA, shows they have shit to hide.

You have the means to spill the beans on all the shit going on, are you a man or mouse? You want me to think you give information on the illuminughty which you say you were part of but your scared of Daisy?

Start talking mod boy or i for one will still think you are one of them, the scum of the earth.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Hrafn Got The Points Too...

Hrafn wrote:OOOH I recieved FIVE infraction points from daisy 💷 This is a sore subject indeed :003_ev:

Dear hrafn,

-------
Hi there,

This is a private matter between certain moderators, and not something to be posted on the public forums.

Sean
-------

Original Post:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1058519880
Quote:
Yas all wanna watch out for seany boy.....

He has the means to read all your Pms

All the best,

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6831

Daisy Doesn't Want This Getting Out Does He...!!!

adolf
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darketernal Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Droike, you fill find those methods ineffective on me. I've never violated a NDA or crossed certain lines with the information I spoke of with the brotherhood either. It doesn't matter what you think of me, so long as the information gets out. Daisy is a liability to the DIF, and until he is gone the forum cannot be salvaged.

Darketernal

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Darketernal wrote:Droike, you fill find those methods ineffective on me. I've never violated a NDA or crossed certain lines with the information I spoke of with the brotherhood either. It doesn't matter what you think of me, so long as the information gets out. Daisy is a liability to the DIF, and until he is gone the forum cannot be salvaged.

Well You Wanna Get This Info Out To As Many People As Possible Then,
How Is Anyone On The DIF Gonna Know About This Breach Of Trust...!!!

popcorn
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darketernal Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 pm

In reply to your web anarchy posts, yes Daisy is running wild trying to solve the situation without any help. Only two of he actual active mods and 2 active admin have stayed on. Most of his team have realized the kind of person he is. cthulhu

Oh I am loving the Cthulhu emoticon.

Darketernal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darketernal Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:25 pm

I have a multi-teired campaign of information spreading going right now. That is how he will find out. This forum is just one of them.

Darketernal

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Scandalous !!

I just started a new thread off

I started a new thread at DI

Havent been here for a while, how is everybody?
Whats been happening?
Any scandals going on?

Here
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 1058520098

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:38 pm

A reply to my thread, this wont last long

melika

yeah the scandle got deleted on the wire tapping thread bout 1hr ago..think that was yours, cheebs and my fault for exposing sean as a pm voyeur wacky

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Darketernal wrote:

So Your Saying That You Are Banned,
Along With Other Forum Moderators...

But To Cover This Up Daisy Has Turned Your Ranks Into Senior Posters,
So It Just Looks Like You Ain't Posting Much...!!!

popcorn
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Hrafn wrote:A reply to my thread, this wont last long

melika

yeah the scandle got deleted on the wire tapping thread bout 1hr ago..think that was yours, cheebs and my fault for exposing sean as a pm voyeur wacky

Sean's busy PM-ing hence no deleted thread...he ain't aware of it yet rolling pin
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next