Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

+31
MoMo
Sod-Haus...!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
daddlepoms
*Kia*
Black Cloud
Daisy_Icke
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
runciter
pinzon
username
♥WW♥
psychedelic_trash
C!ggy
jojo
raginggran
DI refugee
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Ciggy
Superfly
clematis
LilyAllen
strider
Schism2o12
Lyd
Hrafn
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
Darketernal
35 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  *Kia* Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 am

Strange that BC,
I felt like that from the very start me joining the fluffy forum! CREEPY LOVE DOOS, SOMTHING JUST WEREN'T RIGHT THERE!

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Daisy_Icke Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 am

Good show, Kia, stay in the fight for Our Mighty Imperial Forum!!! dif
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:05 pm

We shall fight on the forums, we shall fight on the DIF, we shall fight in Sod's and in IL, we shall fight them ; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this world or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the net, armed and guarded by the Human Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gods good time, the New World Order, with all its power and might, steps forth ONLY to be trodden in the ground.

HERE HERE!

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:13 pm

*Kia* wrote:We shall fight on the forums, we shall fight on the DIF, we shall fight in Sod's and in IL, we shall fight them ; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this world or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the net, armed and guarded by the Human Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gods good time, the New World Order, with all its power and might, steps forth ONLY to be trodden in the ground.

HERE HERE!

Yes we shall fight them on the beaches in our bathing suits with a kosher hotdog on a coat hanger over a fire.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 ChurchillDM0302_468x542
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 pm

*Kia* wrote:Strange that BC,
I felt like that from the very start me joining the fluffy forum! CREEPY LOVE DOOS, SOMTHING JUST WEREN'T RIGHT THERE!

Ya, IL has a very incestuous type of feel to it. Like everyone there has passive aggression times 10,000.

It certianly isn't a healthy place. There is no honestly there.
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:17 pm

*Kia* wrote:We shall fight on the forums, we shall fight on the DIF, we shall fight in Sod's and in IL, we shall fight them ; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this world or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the net, armed and guarded by the Human Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gods good time, the New World Order, with all its power and might, steps forth ONLY to be trodden in the ground.

HERE HERE!

Your Woo World Order will not prevail.

WE WILL BURY YOU!
Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Kruschev+shoe
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 pm

K-Fed wrote:

HERE HERE!

Yes we shall fight them on the beaches in our bathing suits with a kosher hotdog on a coat hanger over a fire.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 ChurchillDM0302_468x542

So right k-Fed, Our suntan lotion shall be an abominable to them, our parasols a haven of cover, our bingo shall bleed them dry, and never shall they paddle our path dry no more. We shall never be beaten. OUR WORLD WILL PREVAIL

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:46 pm

I Think This Right Wing Secret Army Bloke Nicked His Speech From Here...

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Powerinthedarkness

"Today, institutions fundamental to the British system of Government are under attack:
the public schools,
the house of Lords,
the Church of England,
the holy institution of Marriage,
even our magnificent police force are no longer safe from those who would undermine our society,
and it's about time we said 'enough is enough' and saw a return to the traditional British values of discipline, obedience, morality and freedom.
What we want is:

Freedom from the reds and the blacks and the criminals
Prostitutes, pansies and punks
Football hooligans, juvenile delinquents
Lesbians and left wing scum
Freedom from the niggers and the Pakis and the unions
Freedom from the Gipsies and the Jews
Freedom from leftwing layabouts and liberals
Freedom from the likes of you..."

cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:40 pm

This forum is a real who's who of the Stag huh.
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:48 pm

K-Fed wrote:This forum is a real who's who of the Stag huh.

We Need Another Daisygate To Kick Start This Forum...!!!

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Watergate

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:36 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
K-Fed wrote:This forum is a real who's who of the Stag huh.

We Need Another Daisygate To Kick Start This Forum...!!!

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Watergate

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Never let a good Daisygate go to waste. The good news is, there's always another one just around the bend.

lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat May 08, 2010 9:12 am

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Warnhw

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/33726-and-a-few-people-cant-control-the-world

BUMP...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon May 10, 2010 11:37 am

Have you people got a life???
Oh and I would expect the resident hippy troll Black Cloud to turn up and 'abuse' me and my mates but in the end of the day at least I am not a forum dog like he is. Hey Black Cloud have some crack cocaine and overdose on it, who knows you might be jolted in this decade. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Mon May 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Lol' z tis, he is a bit back behind it, in coming forward.
Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Biggrin

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:28 am

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Darketernal

Bump

popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:35 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Darketernal

Bump

popcorn

bump bump by donald trump. aaargh
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Yep, GOLDEN, but back on topic...ignore ciggy, read palomino's posts on the D.I. Forum. They had the balls to come see THE BOMB SITE and More. ... Have pointed out that I've been "SPOT ON", and posted the 'news' reports of FUTURE News I long ago WARNED OF, and that, "NONE OF THE EXPERTS SAW COMING" ... And with all these years of real world evidence that I don't bullshit, I'm NOW BANNED FROM POSTING During THE LEAD UP to AUSTRALIA'S GENERAL ELECTION. Why? I asked that my Election thread be put back in the NEWS Section (because I WAS BANNED from posting in the thread they replaced it with), and that cori be stopped from POSTING MORE THREATS of THEM INFLICTING MORE VIOLENCE AGAINST ME. Now if ciggy and others here weren't actually SPYING OUT ENEMIES of 'The DI BRAND', to hamstring, they would stop lying, and work with me...after all, I was enough of a threat to 'them' for 'GURU TINTIN' to fly across the world to stay in my home and FUND local TRAITORS to (try to), finish me off.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Why would they need to finish you off, True Lulzy? No one listens to you anyway.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:Why would they need to finish you off, True Lulzy? No one listens to you anyway.
now mow ciggy, that's calling a lot of Actual, Human Individual Thinking Readers, "no one". Now just grow some balls, like those Real Independant People and ring/skype me....or be seen to be the, 'ignore the facts, my BS one liner means You Must!', guy. ... Oh and AARNOUT=(WHO FUNDED thugs to flippin\' heck me over, after FLYING ACROSS THE WORLD TO LISTEN TO ME)=tintin=cori are having a major melt down since discovering ... Wink :> Wink
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:40 pm

I'm looking for evidence here, not a chatup. This is because I really WANT the evidence because it would be a dream come true to genuinely incriminate Icke. You seem to offer nothing but conversation.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Ciggy wrote:I'm looking for evidence here, not a chatup. This is because I really WANT the evidence because it would be a dream come true to genuinely incriminate Icke. You seem to offer nothing but conversation.

ciggy, what you say you want to do to Icke, I HAVE BEEN DOING, in that effective, slow, take down the empowered puppets, way. That wikileaks CREEP=ANOTHER OF THE HYDRA'S HEADS, even tried to play down my success by 'claiming the scalps' of those TRAITORS like ex-P.M. Rudd, while anyone who remembers my years of warning posts, knows who made and pushed the barrow before others even knew who 'in court' was a shit to be carted off to the manure heap. Ciggy, ANYONE CAN CHOOSE to QUIT THE ULTIMATE LOSERS if they have the substance to endure the privations of A Faithful Soldier For, Life. Join us. Phone me.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Well hows this for Big Bad Icke running scared from the gaze of a little lilly of the fields, and ADMITTING HIS ATTACK on the DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS of AUSTRALIANS - this Australian who Warned of POLICE CHIEF & CHIEF of BURNING VICTORIANS NIXON, BEFORE her predecesor took his Early retirement, is NOT even ALLOWED to READ HIS "OFFICIAL" AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL ELECTION thread! Bugger that I'm barred from posting at all FOR ASKING ADMINISTRATION to stop cori Posting THREATS of PHYSICAL VIOLENCE against me, but that I can't even SIGHT THEIR PUBLICLY POSTED LIES TOLD TO BETRAY AUSTRALIANS, IS STAZIESQUE WARFARE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:50 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 15 Darketernal

Bump

popcorn

For Edward123,

It'll Probably Take Some Sifting Through,

But Basically This Thread Is About Sean (Daisy) Reading PM's On The David Icke Forum...

Now More Commonly Known As Daisy Gate 2...

I'l Bump Up Where The Name Daisy Comes From In A Bit...!!!

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Darketernal wrote:Thank you for approving my account so that I could post a message here. I am greatful. This is the email I have started forwarding around the net:
BULLSHIT!!! TYPICAL ATTENTION WHORE AND WHY THE HELL POST IN A FORUM INSTEAD OF ANOTHER PLACE!!! GRATEFUL, YEAH YOU SHOULD BE COS YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT THE INTERNET! cthulhu

All my friends who are members of the David Icke forum: As you can tell from my status update, Sean has been caught and admitted after the evidence was presented, that he has read the private message exchanges of moderators on the forum, which is illegal, and a massive violation of privacy.
DO NOT MAKE ME LAUGH, HE (SEAN) WAS DOING FORUM MATIENANCE AND IF HE READ YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES WELL IT IS COS HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR MENTAL STATE. WHY DID HE MAKE YOU A MODERATOR?

All the mods who stood up to him on this are being kicked, and a couple have resigned, and more are leaving and considering it. In order to reduce the notice to members of the forum they have started blocking the ability of former mods to post but leaving title “Senior User” to make it appear as though we are simply not posting.
HA, HA, HA, RESIGNED FROM A POST THAT YOU ARE NOT GETTING A PENNY FROM, THIS WAS A PRIVILEDGE THAT SHOULD OF BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. THEY ARE NOT POSTING COS THEY HAVE NOTHING WORTHWILE TO POST BASICALLY.

Your private messages are not safe nor have they ever been, however it is a violation of the forum guidelines for me to openly say this on the forum. Instead I have had to create a thread explaining some things without being critical of moderation, or even slightly bending any forum guideline… please read it while they allow it to remain up:

I HAVE DONE OVER A HUNDRED PMS WHICH HAVE BEEN SAFE AND SECURE

It was a pleasure to have been a mod on the forum for all of you for over a year, and I worked very hard to make it a fair place with positive energy where people had freedom to speak. I wasn’t perfect, but I truly tried to do a good job for all of you while I was there.

DO NOT LET YOUR ARSE BANG ON THE WAY OUT AND GOOD RIDDANCE.

It is my and a few of the former mod’s hopes that David and DI Books will take notice of what is going on and step in and do something to salvage the forum.
SORRY MATE BUT THE FORUM AND THE BOOK STORE IS STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE, NOT A GREAT THING FOR YOU TO DO DARKWHATEVERYOUCALLYOURSELF

Limelady, Logic_Bomb, Pinkfrued, Shodan, Gilly, Strt, and myself (Darketernal) all stood up to Sean on this matter with others perhaps soon to follow. I thought all of you should know who stood their ground for your right to privacy, and that the members of the forum should know the truth.
DO NOT MAKE ME LAUGH, THE CURRENT MODS ARE GREAT

~Love Jason
GO TO HELL JASON cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Tizzie, this is embarrassing. People are going to think you're me doing false flag stupidity to (further) discredit diftards and ickelickers.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next