Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

+31
MoMo
Sod-Haus...!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
daddlepoms
*Kia*
Black Cloud
Daisy_Icke
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
runciter
pinzon
username
♥WW♥
psychedelic_trash
C!ggy
jojo
raginggran
DI refugee
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Ciggy
Superfly
clematis
LilyAllen
strider
Schism2o12
Lyd
Hrafn
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
Darketernal
35 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  raginggran Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:26 am

Icke could always pull a tsarion and leave his forum up..with only himself or sean posting what they want you to believe... cthulhu

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:30 am

DI refugee this Droike character usually abuses anyone for he gave Damn'Sod! a filthy mouthful on the INTERNET of all places. Well do not bother with this professional flamer's vendettas against anyone because he is a USER nothing more and nothing less.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:32 am

true lilly wrote:the REAL reason for the implossion of the DIF
has included a 2 person 20 minute bashing by hired thugs, still not recovered from, 7 months later, a CAR BOMB set at a members
CHILD'S bedroom window, and as I write, a second, would be CAR BOMB, is being towed by police and 3 people in custody.

And Icke, the dog is dead I hope?

Send my congratulations to the Immortal Liberators. cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:DI refugee this Droike character usually abuses anyone for he gave Damn'Sod! a filthy mouthful on the INTERNET of all places. Well do not bother with this professional flamer's vendettas against anyone because he is a USER nothing more and nothing less.

Are you still up your own arse so far that you think people need your advise to see what i am all about?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:34 am

true lilly wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:Well said True Lilly, and let us hope we can talk conspricarcy and other chat here too. cthulhu

do you thin I was too harsh on old ciggy...I swear he used to be tougher than that...in the old days I'd have had 3 shape witted
serves by now rolling pin damn butt rolf

Work called me away, but now I'm back, for your pleasure and mine. cpn
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 am

Droike wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:DI refugee this Droike character usually abuses anyone for he gave Damn'Sod! a filthy mouthful on the INTERNET of all places. Well do not bother with this professional flamer's vendettas against anyone because he is a USER nothing more and nothing less.

Are you still up your own arse so far that you think people need your advise to see what i am all about?

flippin' heck off Loads know about you and they know about all your petty little squabbles. You use someone then turn on them, what a moose.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:40 am

Hey,, Moose are great!.. taste good too.. wave

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:41 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:Does David himself know about this?

It's HIS FORUM you daft chump. Of course he knows about it. That Sean is still Admin, shows he approves of Sean's behaviour. You daft chump.

Edit: flippin hell it, I said bunty wunty dunty not CHUMP. rolling pin
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:45 am

Ciggy wrote:

It's HIS FORUM you daft chump. Of course he knows about it. That Sean is still Admin, shows he approves of Sean's behaviour. You daft chump.

No, it doesn't work like that. I've been on FB and according to one of the banned mods you'll be glad to know that David's head office is aware of the problem. Sean has been suspended and they're invetigating.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:46 am

Ciggy wrote:

If you lookers on my memoreal thread you can see a linkers to a speechers John did somes times ago which posted on you tubes.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:47 am

should be an interesting newletter from the shite this week.... thumbs up
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:48 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:
Droike wrote:

flippin' heck off Loads know about you and they know about all your petty little squabbles. You use someone then turn on them, what a moose.

ROTFL, pot/kettle
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:54 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

No, it doesn't work like that. I've been on FB and according to one of the banned mods you'll be glad to know that David's head office is aware of the problem. Sean has been suspended and they're invetigating.

Got the link?
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 am

strider wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Got the link?

Not yet, but it will hopefully be confirmed soon. They rang the DIB office.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Yeah they know because people like me phoned them lol. Lets not get carried away though Icke new what was going on in his forum. All this Icke never comes here was a cover story incase shit like this hits the fan. I dont doubt that Daisy will get the sack only to come back as the new admin under a different name.

Just like ever you are making excuses for our Dave as you always will.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 am

C!ggy wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:
Droike wrote:

ROTFL, pot/kettle

That does make me laugh about Tiswas. She still dosent get she is being played.

Her posts on GLP brought the house down when she was saying what a great poster AC is.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 am

It bears repeating: Icke was obsessed with the content of Illusions and every post there made about him, as his office's complaints to LBC proved. That he "doesn't have the time" to scrutinize his OWN FORUM, is just nonsense. It should be considered that everything Sean has done over the past multiple years, has been with Shite's approval. And yes, Droike is fully right about him, even if he is a filthy Jew, hehe.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:19 am

This kind of post pisses me off..

03-01-2010, 06:12 PM #125
tinmenace

:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine
I've been in touch with a couple of our absent friends, TW, and don't worry, the truth is coming, mate.

I've held onto old emails and private messages for just this occasion. There are always 3 sides to the story. This side, that side and the truth. I hope the actual truth is what will prevail here, and not one side's delusional truth.

just fucking post the PM's then instead feigning mystery and 'truth'...ffs
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:23 am

TM thinks Icke is a pliedian..OK.... rolf

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:27 am

lol!

She got that evidence of that in her elusive PM's?
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:30 am

LOL...
She used to have her own new age ascension forum..
but apparently hasn't "ascended" enough yet.. lmao

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 7 Empty thank you for allowing me to post as well :)

Post  psychedelic_trash Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:31 am

hello all,

i haven't read all the messages in this thread, but i just thought i would add my own 2p after darketernal and hagbard here (who may have got my msg Smile) have posted their thoughts.

i am (or was, coz i cannot even see my profile so i do not know if my account is still active) pinkfreud, and i resigned after daisy just lost all sense of integrity and has been misusing his privileges till the last minute, where i see members who have done no wrong have been banned for merely helping us get our message across, or voicing their dissent.

as for tinmenace's claims- we have hard evidence to prove sean was using underhand tactics, we have no reason whatsoever to bring the forum to a halt, that is NOT who we are.

we have been contacting members because we are not legally bound, in any way, to keep an illegal activity such as spying on pms secret. as such, we have had to go all the way and use forums like this one to get our message across.

i will post my message here for more people to see; though i would have never have taken to doing this before, i have to keep telling myself that i am doing so for the forum, and for my fellow mods who were treated like scum.

"dear members,

as you may all be well aware, the webmaster of this forum, sean, along with his 'right hand man', krakhead and i_am, have been on a rampage to gag us ex mods ever since we protested on a huge scale against sean's underhand tactics to spy on our fellow (ex) moderator, gilly for all the wrong reasons. though i have no problem or resentment towards our technical advisor at all, i am ashamed to witness her, being a very experienced mod on the forum, choose to "keep up with the jones' " and refuse to fight this blatant injustice which goes against david's truth and message.

gilly is not the only ex mod who has had her inbox spied into; notable mentions include people like limelady and logic_bomb, who have been nothing but extremely dedicated to our forum and to david icke's message, and have been members for a very long time.

we are choosing to speak out, because we are not legally bound to illegal activities- which is what sean has taken to. and any changes in the forum rules or NDA that may have come forth after we were kicked out unfairly or resigned does NOT apply to us.

darketernal, gilly and i have therefore, done nothing wrong whatsoever, and their effort to gag or ban us will not dissuade us from making people aware of this nonsense and tyranny.

i am urging members to go higher up the ladder and inform mr. icke or the d.i. office, that the very practices david is against is being used in his OWN forum, by a person who is supposed to ensure the well being of this place, not bring it down.

we ex-mods and admin stand united in our fight against this darkness that has swept our forum, and we are in dire need of members' help to get the forum back to what it was, and should be.

love and light,
pinkfreud."

thanks to sodlike, once again, for letting us use their platform.

Last edited by psychedelic_trash on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

psychedelic_trash

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:32 am

I would just like to say this is the mosts intresting things that happens on conspircy forums for long times, I cant wait to see how is this pan out.
Do you peplers think that somones is tryings to bring down davidus ickes forum? Maybe I thinks, someones workings on the insides for sometimes has turned against davidus. Maybe it is that davidus is just a dishonet mans, but I guess we finds out soon the true story. This is all very excitings, I could crush a grapes.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:32 am

Lydia wrote:This kind of post pisses me off..

03-01-2010, 06:12 PM #125
tinmenace

:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine
I've been in touch with a couple of our absent friends, TW, and don't worry, the truth is coming, mate.

I've held onto old emails and private messages for just this occasion. There are always 3 sides to the story. This side, that side and the truth. I hope the actual truth is what will prevail here, and not one side's delusional truth.

just fucking post the PM's then instead feigning mystery and 'truth'...ffs

Lydia for a lady you have a motherfucking foul mouth.

And thats the last compliment you get from me this year bitch :-)

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:33 am

Yeah she was trigger happy with the ban button too according to a few who joined it..
as an ex mod at dif she learnt from the best facist mo-fo's in cyberspaz rolf
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next