Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

+31
MoMo
Sod-Haus...!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
daddlepoms
*Kia*
Black Cloud
Daisy_Icke
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
runciter
pinzon
username
♥WW♥
psychedelic_trash
C!ggy
jojo
raginggran
DI refugee
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Ciggy
Superfly
clematis
LilyAllen
strider
Schism2o12
Lyd
Hrafn
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
Darketernal
35 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 8 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:37 am

C!ggy wrote:I would just like to say this is the mosts intresting things that happens on conspircy forums for long times, I cant wait to see how is this pan out.
Do you peplers think that somones is tryings to bring down davidus ickes forum? Maybe I thinks, someones workings on the insides for sometimes has turned against davidus. Maybe it is that davidus is just a dishonet mans, but I guess we finds out soon the true story. This is all very excitings, I could crush a grapes.

Yeah thats just it. Its the illuminughty who have infiltrated the Icke forum. Have you tried handbags forum you would love it there.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post - Page 8 Empty Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  psychedelic_trash Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:38 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:Not yet, but it will hopefully be confirmed soon. They rang the DIB office.

thank you for the update haggy, do let us know if this becomes official Smile

xx

psychedelic_trash

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:41 am

Why dont you just take his cock up your arse?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:49 am

Droike wrote:
Lydia wrote:This kind of post pisses me off..

03-01-2010, 06:12 PM #125
tinmenace

:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine
I've been in touch with a couple of our absent friends, TW, and don't worry, the truth is coming, mate.

I've held onto old emails and private messages for just this occasion. There are always 3 sides to the story. This side, that side and the truth. I hope the actual truth is what will prevail here, and not one side's delusional truth.

just fucking post the PM's then instead feigning mystery and 'truth'...ffs

Lydia for a lady you have a motherfucking foul mouth.

And thats the last compliment you get from me this year bitch :-)

cpn

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97713&page=16

'sofa king' has got to be sean in disguise popcorn
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  psychedelic_trash Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:51 am

Droike wrote:Why dont you just take his cock up your arse?

i would have loved to give you company, but unfortunately i am not someone who takes it through the backdoor Smile

thank you for the suggestion though. perhaps you will find a willing buddy who will be by your side when you are getting yours done Very Happy

tc.

Last edited by psychedelic_trash on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

psychedelic_trash

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:55 am

What you are trying to say is last time Hagbard did you up the wrong un you shit the bed.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:02 am

Lydia wrote:

Sofa King is 'apparently' a Mason. rolf
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 am

strider wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Sofa King is 'apparently' a Mason. rolf

No wonder he got my dander up..asshole!

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:08 am

yeh you can see the masonic influence right there in the pile of crap he's writing..tardtastic!
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:21 am

Daisys Statement

Statement regarding recent events on this forum

Hi everyone,

The David Icke Books office has been receiving emails from people regarding the recent events surrounding moderators leaving our team and the allegations being put forward of private messages being read.

David is currently in the final stages of finishing his new book and is working 12 hours a day every day. He isn't actively involved on this forum in any way because he has so many other things to do, nor does he know anything about the situation at hand and so he cannot comment on it. For that reason can we ask that emails are not sent to David asking questions about the situation because his workload is fit to burst.

We have heard some very malicious accusations being thrown our way by outside sources, who are also advising others to bombard the office with emails and telephone calls.

We are well aware of the situation and are dealing with it. I'd like to reassure everybody that we have never read regular users' private messages. The untruths and attacks coming our way, come from people who wish to destroy this forum and create an atmosphere of fear and panic.

We have had to deal with a very unfortunate private moderator issue, which is still being dealt with. This issue has absolutely no bearing on any of our regular users, and as a result outside websites have decided to manipulate the issue in order to attack us.

Please bear with us while we deal with the issue. The David Icke Books office is closed as it's a weekend, and we'd appreciate it if you would ignore those attacking this site and instructing people to bombard them. It serves no purpose, other than causing further disruption to their work when the issue is already being dealt with.

We are all facing enormous challenges as the world heads daily into greater tyranny. Please don't let us be diverted from what we need to do by self-indulgent people who do not have the maturity, or the commitment to freedom, to put the good of the whole before their personal prejudices.

As David said in a recent newsletter, he is well aware of plans to try to discredit him and his work in the light of his new book, which is going to reveal a whole new level of what is going on and how humanity is being controlled 24/7. He knows it is going to be a bumpy ride, but he's used to that.

Many thanks,

Sean and the website team

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:28 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Daisys Statement

Hi everyone,

The David Icke Books office has been receiving emails from people regarding the recent events surrounding moderators leaving our team and the allegations being put forward of private messages being read.

David is currently in the final stages of finishing his new book and is working 12 hours a day every day. He isn't actively involved on this forum in any way because he has so many other things to do, nor does he know anything about the situation at hand and so he cannot comment on it. For that reason can we ask that emails are not sent to David asking questions about the situation because his workload is fit to burst.

We have heard some very malicious accusations being thrown our way by outside sources, who are also advising others to bombard the office with emails and telephone calls.

We are well aware of the situation and are dealing with it. I'd like to reassure everybody that we have never read regular users' private messages. The untruths and attacks coming our way, come from people who wish to destroy this forum and create an atmosphere of fear and panic.

We have had to deal with a very unfortunate private moderator issue, which is still being dealt with. This issue has absolutely no bearing on any of our regular users, and as a result outside websites have decided to manipulate the issue in order to attack us.

Please bear with us while we deal with the issue. The David Icke Books office is closed as it's a weekend, and we'd appreciate it if you would ignore those attacking this site and instructing people to bombard them. It serves no purpose, other than causing further disruption to their work when the issue is already being dealt with.

We are all facing enormous challenges as the world heads daily into greater tyranny. Please don't let us be diverted from what we need to do by self-indulgent people who do not have the maturity, or the commitment to freedom, to put the good of the whole before their personal prejudices.

As David said in a recent newsletter, he is well aware of plans to try to discredit him and his work in the light of his new book, which is going to reveal a whole new level of what is going on and how humanity is being controlled 24/7. He knows it is going to be a bumpy ride, but he's used to that.

Many thanks,

rolling pin

I see sean got a plugs in for davidus latest book.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  psychedelic_trash Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:31 am

his statement is meant to discourage people from emailing david icke's office.

and he is accusing the ex moderators of being the 'wrong ones'.

as we have continually said before, we have all the necessary and required evidence to back up our claims. we are not insane, nor do we have any intention of breaking down the forum.

we have mailed david's office, and will readily provide the proof if and when asked.

let me add here, that though people seem to be having no problem with pms being read by admin, let me tell you one thing; this clause was NEVER a part of the guidelines and agreements when YOU decided to become a member. neither was it a clause in our contracts when we accepted the moderator position.

the ability to read pms is NOT a default option in the forum software. it is a module which needs to be ADDED- and such was done by sean without any consensus whatsoever. not to mention this tactic was used to treat another ex mod unfairly- hence our collective (somewhat) decision to speak out against this.

the admin is lying. so once again- please email david if you wish to.

psychedelic_trash

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:41 am

psychedelic_trash wrote:his statement is meant to discourage people from emailing david icke's office.

and he is accusing the ex moderators of being the 'wrong ones'.

as we have continually said before, we have all the necessary and required evidence to back up our claims. we are not insane, nor do we have any intention of breaking down the forum.

we have mailed david's office, and will readily provide the proof if and when asked.

let me add here, that though people seem to be having no problem with pms being read by admin, let me tell you one thing; this clause was NEVER a part of the guidelines and agreements when YOU decided to become a member. neither was it a clause in our contracts when we accepted the moderator position.

the ability to read pms is NOT a default option in the forum software. it is a module which needs to be ADDED- and such was done by sean without any consensus whatsoever. not to mention this tactic was used to treat another ex mod unfairly- hence our collective (somewhat) decision to speak out against this.

the admin is lying. so once again- please email david if you wish to.

You smell of poop
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  psychedelic_trash Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:43 am

C!ggy wrote:You smell of poop

fine. as long as someone or the other gets a whiff, i have done my duty.

psychedelic_trash

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:46 am

Hey psychedelic ..Daisy has effectively shut down the discussion there now. And with the help of the sockpuppets the kids on there now think reading pms is much ado about nothing.
I (of course) don't know what happened..but if Daisy is reading pms just to get his rocks off he is a sad little man (as some of have known for along time).

Hi Daisy... wave

Trying to deflect the issue of your bad behaviour onto "other" forums again.... lmao

Where did David get his ideas for his book from this time? maybe from pms.. rolf

popcorn

So psychadelic I wish you luck and hope you all have some REAL goods on em.. rolling pin

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:46 am

psychedelic_trash wrote:
C!ggy wrote:You smell of poop

fine. as long as someone or the other gets a whiff, i have done my duty.

What duty? You go live on farm then you can spread as much muck as you likers.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  psychedelic_trash Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:56 am

raginggran wrote:Hey psychedelic ..Daisy has effectively shut down the discussion there now. And with the help of the sockpuppets the kids on there now think reading pms is much ado about nothing.
I (of course) don't know what happened..but if Daisy is reading pms just to get his rocks off he is a sad little man (as some of have known for along time).

thank you ragingran Smile your encouragement means a lot.

i am aware there has been blatant nazism going on there as of now, and any effort whatsoever to get people to intimate david about this abhorrent move is being numbed down by sean.

he is asking people not to contact david's office, because he does not want them to take notice as they would if a stream of mails came through.

like i said before, all the evidence we have (which will be forwarded to david's office) suggests sean has been lying not just to the members of the forum, but to his own admin and mod teams about his use of an EXTERNAL module to snoop in on people's pms for the WRONG reasons.

i cannot stress upon this fact enough.

psychedelic_trash

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Daisys Statement

Hi everyone,

Many thanks,

rolling pin

What a load of ol twaddle, he is now manning the fones to keep it from the attention of DI

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:27 pm

psychedelic_trash wrote:

i am aware there has been blatant nazism going on there as of now, and any effort whatsoever to get people to intimate david about this abhorrent move is being numbed down by sean.

Nothing new there then, weve known of him acting like a Nazi for years https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/daisy-icke-tries-to-shut-down-illusions-re-visited-t303.htm

psychedelic_trash wrote: he is asking people not to contact david's office, because he does not want them to take notice as they would if a stream of mails came through.

Stands out a mile, now nail the bastard thumbs up

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Lydia wrote:lol!

She got that evidence of that in her elusive PM's?

Yeah, when Shite post a pic of his "warp drive" to her.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 pm

psychedelic_trash wrote:we ex-mods and admin stand united in our fight against this darkness that has swept our forum, and we are in dire need of members' help to get the forum back to what it was, and should be.

It's kind of late to try to do the "right thing" now, dontcha think? It's been common knowledge for years Daisy was scum, but you coddled and encouraged him. Every time he banned all and sundry who ever try to ask reasonable questions. What you see now is simply the ultimate result of a piece of filth like that left unchecked, and you DID leave him unchecked. Icke especially left him unchecked. The law should take note of Icke's long-time persistence in leaving him unchecked, in spite of all the obvious indications he had little hitler issues.

Just sayin'.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 pm

ah no wonder she wouldn't share it, it's pinned to her bedroom ceiling for private use..
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 pm

So is Scum still suspended or not? Mischevious minds are itching to know.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 pm

he was stil posting about half hour ago, saying something about not abusing dave before rant rooming the thread..so guess not.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Handbag Haggis where are you? Joo have some splaining to do!!!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next