Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail...

+5
true lilly
goldenprince
Lady Tis-Shine
daddlepoms
McKallisti Of The Sods
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail...

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 pm

goldenprince wrote:Hi all , just left this little interesting comment on the daily mail site...thought you might be interested as it says everything about team icke and how they are trying to label anyone who knows the truth as mad or deleuded , just like they defend icke for being so as they say he was getting to close to the truth!!! hahaha

@ - Ronnie Ra, Brighton, 8/1/2012 19:48 First of all....the fact that you ALL support icke and say he was called mad and deluded because he was getting to close to the truth, then hypocritically you use the very same tactic on me by saying i am deluded, by that same logic it means i too am getting to close to the truth as icke was, so i am being labelled mad too, and if it has the same effect, others will now WANT to see what i have said..and shows the hypocrisy from team icke as you use the same tactic as was used on him to dismiss me !!! And another thing, how come team icke including his webmaster & producer are making great efforts to demean his ex-wife pamela and on his forum it is being said she is a plant put in by the control system to bring icke down.using the same logic..she was the one who employed that same webmaster *& producer , so would that not mean he was too ??? and why does he still work there if employed by a plant of the control system..same hypocrisy again !!

And considering they claim i am deluded...then how did i know before it was announced anywhere that it was going to be in the daily mail as i mentioned on friday on this soundcloud page.... http://soundcloud.com/mark-devlin/good-vibrations-david-icke answer : because it is my job to know these things, my work is researching on david icke and i have lots of evidence to back up EVERYTHING i have stated so far and more to come when it is time...that is what my work is and that is why i know so much and know what is coming, i have many many contacts as it is my job to know everything, and hence why i know why icke is going to fall and this is just the beginning.
Well, there have been a few more on here than usual, since this post,
seems you've stunned them silent G.p. Wink...for now...no doubt they'll soon enough,
flood the forums with more silly distractions of 'their' obvious hypocrisy Rolling Eyes
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail...

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:57 pm

There is much more more to come lilly and team icke will need to stock up on toilet roll when it all comes out scared
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:05 pm

See, it's like watching Dorothy Dickser's
being asked in Parliament Question Time
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 2803512470

For years 'they' have fed out the lying lines:

gremlin

somethinganonymous

somethinganymous wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 Viewpost
Why does this annonymous take on the lucis trust symbol which in effect is the lucifer trust? Who are annonymous?
ANYONE can be 'anonymous'

The toolset for making these propaganda movies are readily availible
online, with tools for voice scrambling, anonymous uploads, even got
music clips and photos and pictures

As thy say 'we are anonymous', well, that goes for quite a few of us then
...and those who take the bait, will be reeled in.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:12 pm

goldenprince wrote:There is much more more to come lilly and team icke will need to stock up on toilet roll when it all comes out Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 567573
I really hope that includes those who
boast that they don't believe Icke,
while peddling that same poisons,
under 'their own' labels.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:03 pm

All is going to be revealed lilly, it has already begun.
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 pm

team icke had a lot of my comments removed from the daily mail...wow team icke truly want freedom of speech and infinite love and truth dont they r eyes

Anyway i have everything what i have said back on there as i know what they did to have them removed,and i know what they are doing so have my own ways and means to get just enough of what i can say for now out there, and have posted across many forums too....enjoy the ride it is going to get very very uncomfortable for team icke and this is just the beginning.
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm

nothing will happen to Icke, you can't trick a reppie
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:54 pm

they would have to be real for that to be true , check this out and tell me they are real afterwards : First of goto to youtube and search for nicky campbell /david icke interview and find the part where he said he was talking to rakoczi and 'the guys' , once you have heard icke say this then go and search for rakoczi prince of transalvanyia , once this has been acknowledged as truth, then read what icke said about the reptilian bloodlines which are also the transalvanyian royal bloodline [including Vlad the impaler] , once you see that then ask yourself this : if the reptilians are real , then that means icke was talking to them daily!! if they are not real [as i have found] then he has deceived everyone for what i have already stated..the control system agenda

goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:10 am

Golden Prince thinks he is really important of something. All you are is just a Internet Bum with an agenda and anyway you are jealous cos The Daily Mail is talking about Icke, not you. Yeah Rev Moon was a good but misunderstood man and that needs a new thread.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 Empty I have said all i need to say.....

Post  goldenprince Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 am

yawn ...time for bed, someone put the cat out it looks like it is about to choke on its own words again.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 5571646953_d09648471b_z
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:17 pm

goldenprince wrote:There is much more more to come lilly and team icke will need to stock up on toilet roll when it all comes out scared

yeah...........I'm 'intuiting' 2012...year of the Dragon is gonna be a rough one for ol' ickey boy........all his recent gains will be erased and he'll find himself in shopping cart alley diving dumpsters for pocket change.

thumbs up

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 Dumpster_Diver
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:04 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:He once claimed he's the Son of God and the world is run by alien lizards, but the story of David Icke's marriage breakdown is almost as weird

Our planet, he declared, is secretly ruled by a race of reptile-like aliens.

These reptiles, malevolent in nature, sometimes ‘shape-shift’ into human form. The Queen, for example, is a reptilian, President Barack Obama another.

the increasingly bitter divorce battle he is embroiled in with his second wife, Pamela Leigh Richards.

Or that one of the reasons they split up, according to Pamela, is that he became suspicious that she is a shape-shifting alien.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 Ickepamcash

He can’t figure me out — he thinks I might be a reptilian,’ says Pamela.

‘Of course, I’m not.

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Now I Wonder How The Godhead Attempted Sexual Congress With A Shapeshifting Monotonic Goldigger...

Perhaps They Went To The Garden Pond, Pam Laid Her Eggs...

And David With The Entheusaism Of An African Clawed Toad,

Spawned Onto Them Like A Salmon UP A Stream...

Interesting To Find Out What The "Kids" Look Like...

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 Godzuki

Ermmm... Gareth Icke LOL...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 Pamelaickegold1

lmao rolf lmao
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... - Page 2 Pamoceanpic300rgb

Whoaaah...Love The Extensions...

By The Look Of Them, They Were Ethically Produced From An Old Afghan Hound

And Not A Eastern European Peasant...

Go Girl On Recycling...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 am

A dolphin would surely hit it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2