Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...???

5 posters

Go down

WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...??? Empty WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...???

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Renowned British "PsyKick" Dereck Acorah...

WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...??? Derick

Doing The Yonic Hand Sign...!!!

Pamela Said...

Aruba

So now Aruba comes in November, three months later.
I bring a few people with me and all is good.
Before going on I will sidetrack to share what happened between Jamaica and Aruba.

David had gone back to England and saw a psychic by the name of Derek Acorah.

What transpired is amazing and blowing my world apart for I thought it was real until I got the five-sense level of it uncovered in Jamaica.
I did not even know what a chakra was.
Well, I knew what it was by my feelings but had no name to these things.

It was in Liverpool where David sat with Derek for this reading.
It was recorded and I have a copy of it on tape because David sent it to me in December of 1997.

This is what was said in brief:

Derek:
You’re going to meet a lady.

David:
Where?

Derek: Not here. America. She is in America.

Derek:
With humour and humbleness says: I hope she does not mind me saying this?

1. She has light hair but it’s not always been hers. (I was laughing when I heard)
2. You have met her before but not been intimate.
3. It’s as if you are joined at the hip
4. You will be asked out on the night or day to dinner
5. She is very slender
6. She will be wearing a mauve gown
7. This could be the one David, this could be the one.
8. She knows everyone
9. She is rich … but what is rich? (rich in the heart?)

So, this is what was said and this is what happened in Aruba, 3 months later.

On the Friday night everyone gathered around the pool in the evening as everyone arrived.
David was writing “The Biggest Secret” and thought to come down for a moment then was going to go back to his room to finish writing.
As he was coming out of the hotel and down the stairs, I was coming up.

It was here we crossed paths again as he said ‘hello’ and so did I.
The difference is, he stopped.
He told me later that the reason he did was because as soon as he saw me he thought; “Oh my god, could this be the one?”.
If he had not stopped we would have been two ships passing in the night.
That was not to be - for something was happening beyond this reality.
We walked back down to the little bar by the pool and talked for awhile. I could feel a strong connection beginning.

*You’ve met her before but not been intimate*

The next day I came to breakfast and we crossed paths once again.
He commented on the dress I was wearing saying “Are you going to a wedding?”.
For the ‘gown’ I had on did look like something one would wear to such an occassion.
I am very feminine and always wear dresses.
Well, 99.9999% of the time.
Derek was off on the color but that is okay.
The ‘gown’ was not mauve but a pastel yellow.

*She will be wearing a mauve gown*

During the afternoon I came to David standing in the hallway and put my hand on his arm asking; “Would you like to come to dinner with me and a few of my friends tonight?”.
He, of course, said ‘yes’.

*You will be asked out on the night or the day to dinner*

As we stood there people were walking by saying hello to both of us.
I did know many in my business.

*She knows everyone*

We had dinner that night, then afterwards we went out on the pier where sitting at the end of this long walkway was a lovely open bar on the water.
It was here that being joined at the hip and inseperable became as real as it gets.

*It’s as if you are joined at the hip*

It was in Aruba where I received the extraterrestrial connection to life.
It was here where I began to expand rapidly ‘within’.
What I have always felt inately began to make sense and words were being spoken that quantified these feelings I knew.

It was incredibly powerful and synchronistic.
Nothing could have stopped “us” from happening.
There is so much more but felt to share this part of the experience and how David and I met.
When we release and share ~ it has a healing effect and clears the field of energy.
Transparency is what I wish for.
No more hiding in the shadows.
Stop gossiping or imagining what is or isn’t.
Come out and speak your truth.

http://flywithmeproductions.com/blog/?cat=143

WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...??? Davidickepamela

"Cheers Del Mate"

How Very Weird That David Thinks That Del-Boy Acorah Is A Real Psykick...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Last edited by Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...??? Empty Re: WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...???

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Derick Acorah Does Not Have Much Luck With Chanelling Ghost People,
So He Goes For Ghost Pets...!!!

He Channells A Ghost Dog From The Spitit World,
And Starts Talking To It By Woofing...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Now I Like Ghost Dogs...

WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...??? Ghostdog

But I Also Like Ghost People...

WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...??? Ghosttowel1

But Which Is Best...???
There's Only One Way To Find Out...!!!

WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...??? Harryhillfight

Fight...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...??? Empty Re: WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...???

Post  LilyAllen Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:34 pm

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...??? Davidickepamela

I think ar dave is a big Whitesnake fan...thumbs up

tholms
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Is he still shagging that other minger Linda?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Ciggy wrote:Is he still shagging that other minger Linda?

As you may know i don't give out compliments often but that's a classic.

For the sake of the woo woos here i better restore balance, yin yang and all that shit.

Faggy your a fat American wanker.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:04 pm

lol!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Ciggy is chunky in a Bruce Willis kinda way, he's not an average fatass. I bet he has a bug out bag in his car with granola bars, ramen noodles (and a Glock of course) ..... Just in case the SHTF.

rolling pin
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 pm

SHTF is the ultimate weight loss programme.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  clematis Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Forgive me for not bothering my arse to read this thread in its entirity - just wanted to say that when my sister was visiting Edinbrough castle a while back, Derek & crew were filming an episode there, and she was aware that he had his researchers dig up some names & historical facts that he could feign picking up phsycically.

He's undoubtedly a charlatan, and an oaf.

Having said that, it would be a mistake to assume that his wankerly antics are typical.

My mum became a psychic at the age of 50, having displayed no penchant in that area previously.
She became recognised quickly as a respected medium and a clairvoyant, and devoted about 4 yrs to it, before deciding, as result of her experiences, that the 'spirits' have more sense than to tell you anything of value that could possibly affect your future. So she jacked it in.

I don't share her gift, and respect her decision to tell the spirits to, 'Bugger off' butt But things she related to me make me certain that not everbody is an Acouragh (can't be bothered looking up how to spell it correctly).

clematis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm

It's Such A Shame,
That No -One Is Gonna Beleive You...

But I Beleive You Are Deluded...

And Exist On That Fantistical Level,

You Must Be An Aries...!!!

You Get The Sympathy Vote Granted,
But The Credulity Vote...

No Way...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:16 pm

clematis wrote:Forgive me for not bothering my arse to read this thread in its entirity - just wanted to say that when my sister was visiting Edinbrough castle a while back, Derek & crew were filming an episode there, and she was aware that he had his researchers dig up some names & historical facts that he could feign picking up phsycically.

He's undoubtedly a charlatan, and an oaf.

Having said that, it would be a mistake to assume that his wankerly antics are typical.

My mum became a psychic at the age of 50, having displayed no penchant in that area previously.
She became recognised quickly as a respected medium and a clairvoyant, and devoted about 4 yrs to it, before deciding, as result of her experiences, that the 'spirits' have more sense than to tell you anything of value that could possibly affect your future. So she jacked it in.

I don't share her gift, and respect her decision to tell the spirits to, 'Bugger off' butt But things she related to me make me certain that not everbody is an Acouragh (can't be bothered looking up how to spell it correctly).

Sorry In A Way Clematis,
But To Me You Make Your Way On This Plane Of Existance,
All The Other Stuff Is A Bit Of Wishful Thinking...!!!

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:28 pm

cthulhu
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:45 pm

LilyAllen wrote:

cthulhu

I Like Ben Folds At The Moment,
The Nasal Twang,
The Self Loathing...

God Forbid He Might Be Jewish...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:

God Forbid He Might Be Jewish...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

He does look like he puts the "ew" in "Jew". And this one looks Druish:

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  clematis Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:09 pm

That's ok - your preconceptions of reality don't really impact on my life one way or another.

Accept what resonates as true till you experience things yourself, is what I'd recommend.

Poor attempt at astronomy though (Pisces. Take a look at the Vedic interpretations - they make more sense than the bastardised Western version, imo.) Smile

Last edited by clematis on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Kin spelling)

clematis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:12 pm

They're both sidereal as opposed to heliocentric.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 pm

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 pm

WTF Derick Acorah Was The Matchmaker For David Icke And Pamela...??? Winston_churchill

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down