Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail...

+5
true lilly
goldenprince
Lady Tis-Shine
daddlepoms
McKallisti Of The Sods
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Empty Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail...

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:56 am

He once claimed he's the Son of God and the world is run by alien lizards, but the story of David Icke's marriage breakdown is almost as weird

The audience at the theatre in Times Square, New York, sat in reverential silence as David Icke took the stage and made his great revelation.

Our planet, he declared, is secretly ruled by a race of reptile-like aliens.

These reptiles, malevolent in nature, sometimes ‘shape-shift’ into human form. The Queen, for example, is a reptilian, President Barack Obama another.

Bonkers, yes. But Icke’s show in November, with tickets costing $50 (£32) a head, was a sell-out, as have been most of the other dates on his world tour, which ends in Britain later this year.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Pamickebeer

Wherever he goes, thousands flock to see him. Twenty years after the famous TV interview on Wogan, when the once-respected sports commentator became a national laughing stock for saying he was the Son of God, Icke’s brand of loopiness has proved more resilient and lucrative than anyone could have guessed.

But there is one thing Icke has not yet talked about on his tour — and he does go on rather, sometimes for eight hours at a time — and that is the increasingly bitter divorce battle he is embroiled in with his second wife, Pamela Leigh Richards.

Or that one of the reasons they split up, according to Pamela, is that he became suspicious that she is a shape-shifting alien.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Ickepamcash

He can’t figure me out — he thinks I might be a reptilian,’ says Pamela.

‘Of course, I’m not. David and I had a deep connection, we were meant to be together, but he turned against me. I’ve been through utter bewilderment, pain, sorrow and heartbreak.’

So presumably Pamela thinks her husband is crazy, a fraud or is enjoying a great joke at the expense of gullible conspiracy theorists? Well, actually no.

Pamela — in all other respects an intelligent and articulate woman — also believes sinister forces lurk in dark corners.

So much so, that during the 11 years they spent together, she devotedly accompanied Icke on his travels, spreading the word.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Davidickepissed6fl7

Every marriage is unique, but surely there is none to match the barminess of the union between David Icke and Pamela Leigh Richards.

Pamela, 52, and the mother of a 24-year-old daughter from a previous marriage, met Icke in Jamaica in August 1997. It was six years after the interview on Wogan and Icke was still a national joke in Britain.

Pamela, the daughter of an American fighter pilot, worked in financial services and was attending a conference on the island. Icke was giving one of his talks at the same hotel and Pamela was intrigued enough to attend — and was mesmerised by what she heard.

‘You could have heard a pin drop when David spoke. I came away with the knowledge that the world is not what I thought it was and I learned about its reptilian aspect.

‘I went up to David afterwards to thank him, but at that time I was not romantically attracted to him.’

Three months later, they met on the Caribbean island of Aruba, where Icke was giving another talk at a conference and Pamela was on another business trip.

This encounter was, apparently, even more auspicious. Before his trip, Icke had visited a psychic who told him he was going to meet a lady from America who would ask him out to dinner and with whom he would be joined at the hip. She would be wearing a mauve gown.

Pamela says she was that person (and never mind that the dress she was wearing was yellow).

‘The day before the talk, we passed each other by the pool of the hotel where he was speaking and we were both staying. He stopped and said hello,’ says Pamela.

‘We talked for a while and I could feel a strong connection beginning.

‘Later, when we got together, he told me he stopped because he thought: “Oh My God, this could be The One.”

‘The following day I saw him again and invited him to dinner with a few friends. Afterwards we walked along the pier and sat at the end of the walkway. ‘It was there that being joined at the hip and inseparable became as real as it gets.’

Icke had once predicted that the world would end in 1997, and was no doubt mightily relieved that his prediction did not come true, allowing him to pursue Pamela.

It was not imminent Armageddon but his own unusual domestic arrangements that provided the backdrop to his new romance.

For Icke was still married and living with his first wife, Linda, and their three children at the family home in Ryde on the Isle of Wight.

To make matters trickier, another woman, Deborah Shaw, had moved into the marital home in 1990.

It was reported that David, Linda and Deborah had a menage a trois for a while, but that Linda kicked out Deborah when she became pregnant with a daughter, Rebecca, by Icke.

Yet none of this seemingly troubled his new American girlfriend.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Ickelaughingjnlrpoqs

David told me all about Linda and said that though he still lived at the family home, it was all over between them.’

So for two years, Pamela ‘commuted’ from her home in Phoenix, Arizona, to the Isle of Wight to be with Icke before moving permanently to the island.

You might imagine Icke’s wife might have harboured some, er, ‘negative thought patterns’ towards the attractive new blonde in her husband’s life, but Pamela says that was not the case. At least, not initially.

‘She was very kind to me at the beginning and even helped David and I find a flat.’

When Linda and David finally divorced, it wasn’t long before a new Mrs Icke had filled the vacancy.

On September 20, 2001, nine days after 9/11 — the lizards blew up the Twin Towers, according to Icke — Pamela and Icke were married in a simple ceremony at Newport county court on the Isle of Wight.

The wedding was attended by Icke’s three children from his marriage to Linda — his daughter Kerry and sons Jaymie and Gareth — and the wedding reception was in a local pub.

The pair settled happily enough into married life in Ryde, with Pamela remaining ever supportive of Icke’s increasingly bizarre theories — among them that Princess Diana was assassinated by a New World Order and that the Moon was constructed by aliens.

Yet when Icke wasn’t working on his conspiracy theories, he and Pamela led rather a conventional life, weirdly at odds with his dramatic pronouncements.

Often, they would stay in and watch TV — her husband’s favourite programmes were The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools And Horses.

Icke’s other great passion, apart from saving mankind, is steam trains, and together the couple visited steam railways across Britain. Oh, and they also went hiking with his first wife, who remained his business manager.

‘The three of us got along very well,’ says Pamela.

‘David has a connection with Linda through his children. He is great company and has a really good sense of humour. I used to tell him he should become a stand-up comedian.’

Things started to go wrong in 2006 when Icke decided to restructure his expanding business ventures.

‘I had set up David’s website and got the whole thing going, but it was agreed I’d transfer my duties to his daughter Kerry,’ says Pamela.

‘We had a meeting with Linda and we agreed how money made from the business would be split.

‘I could tell Linda was getting upset about what was being discussed. The thing was, she had always been responsible for the business side of things and I don’t think she liked the new set-up.’

Tensions increased, she says, when a psychic whom Icke had consulted for advice began influencing him against Pamela.

‘She was crucial to what has happened. She told David I was out to take his business and separate him from his children. Everyone was against me — I was the target.’

To make matters worse, Pamela says Icke became suspicious that she was showing reptilian tendencies.

‘He’d say accusingly: “Your face has changed, you look different.” ’

Pamela says the fact that her father was a fighter pilot and she had grown up on air bases — Icke suspects the military to be under the control of reptilian forces — will have fuelled her husband’s fears.

Yet despite their deteriorating relationship, Pamela says she was still shocked when she learned, in typically unconventional style, that Icke wanted her out of his life.

‘We were on tour — in Vancouver, I think — when the driver said to me out of the blue: “David wants you to go.” I was so shocked I felt as though I was having heart palpitations. There was no reason for it.

‘When we got to our hotel, my bag was chucked into the car — David had thrown my clothes into the bag.

‘The driver took me to the airport and I flew to Phoenix, where I stayed in the apartment I’d kept on, until David came some days later to get me. It happened several times — David just could not make up his mind.’

With the marriage under increasing strain, Pamela took off to Egypt for six months in 2007.

‘I was being hit by what I would call aggressive and attacking “thought forms,”’ she says.

‘There was fear all around. My heart and energy field was being crushed.’

When she returned to Icke in Ryde, they hoped they could work things out, but the rows became worse.

After a final argument in February 2008, she fled the marital home and moved back to Arizona.

‘Before I left, I was on my knees, crying, so exhausted from it all I couldn’t move. I said: “It’s over, I’ve got to go.”

‘When I walked out of the door I turned round and he was at the window, watching me.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Pamelaickedolphinkissih

‘He didn’t want me to go. Even then, he thought it could work between us. How could something so powerful end?’

That year, Icke filed for divorce, citing ‘irreconcilable differences’.

For the past three years, he and Pamela have been battling over the financial details of their divorce.

They have spoken only once, in January 2010, after Pamela suffered a fall and sustained a serious brain injury.

She says her lawyer has instructed her not to disclose the size of the settlement she is seeking, but it is likely that Icke is a rich man.

His tour is a success, he has written 18 books, published in 20 countries and sells DVDs of his performances.

‘David is drawing this out, we can’t agree over the finances. He is controlling and angry — he has issues.’

David Icke did not respond to requests for a comment, but in an online blog one of his friends has written about the divorce battle between him and Pamela.

She says Pamela is demanding ‘immense amounts of money’ from her husband and that his first wife, Linda, and his children have been supportive of him.

Pamela, meanwhile, says she just wants to get on with her life.

‘I have learned that no matter how kind you can be to someone, or how loving you are to someone, if they choose to remain holding on to their own emotional stuff, you must love them and leave them.

‘I am unattached emotionally, though I care for him. I have always been an extreme optimist and peace is my desire. I just want the divorce settled so I can move on.’

Last night, Mr Icke rejected the allegations made against him by Pamela and refuted her version of events.

He pointed out that she had not made any allegations until it seemed money had become an issue for her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2083287/David-Ickes-marriage-breakdown-He-claimed-hes-Son-God-world-run-alien-lizards-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

popcorn popcorn popcorn

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Empty Re: Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail...

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Daily Mail print their work of fiction

Saturday, 07 January 2012 11:19

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Davidickealice

How deeply sad it is that with the world in such a perilous state, with so much appalling suffering happening and while even the most basic freedoms are being deleted, that the only response that some people can make is to seek to undermine someone who has spent the last 22 years alerting people to the forces behind what is happening.

This is especially bizarre when the people concerned promote themselves as 'love, light and peace'. But, of course, words are easy and by their actions shall we know them.

To choose the medium of a British national newspaper - no doubt for a significant amount of money - that despises everything I stand for and am trying to do says it all, really.

My only response is what I told the Daily Mail:

'Why is this being claimed for the first time now, nearly five years after she left, when she was posting 'thank you, David Icke' and 'it was wonderful' for years on her website before she ran out of money because she refuses to work and began court proceedings to get more from me?

Now, suddenly, the whole story has changed - the 'thank-you' and 'it was wonderful' are replaced by 'he was abusive'.
What a joke and people will see exactly what is going on here.

No one "turned me against" Pamela Richards except Pamela Richards and her infamous behaviour.'
With that, I am done with it.
There is work to do.

'Little of what was stated in the article is true. Pamela is one of the most unscrupulous and delusion-ridden people I have ever encountered.
I don't know who should be more ashamed of running a story like this - Pamela or the Daily Mail.' - Regina Meredith, Conscious Media Network.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Credoselecta2

'You are going to face ... an attempt to bring you down by someone who has the ability to make people feel pity for them, aided and abetted by others, but this attempt to discredit you will not succeed'

- Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa to David Icke, August, 2010.'

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Empty Re: Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail...

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Icke had once predicted that the world would end in 1997, and was no doubt mightily relieved that his prediction did not come true, allowing him to pursue Pamela.

It was reported that David, Linda and Deborah had a menage a trois for a while, but that Linda kicked out Deborah when she became pregnant with a daughter, Rebecca, by Icke.

On September 20, 2001, nine days after 9/11 — the lizards blew up the Twin Towers, according to Icke — Pamela and Icke were married in a simple ceremony at Newport county court on the Isle of Wight.

Often, they would stay in and watch TV — her husband’s favourite programmes were The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools And Horses.

I used to tell him he should become a stand-up comedian.’

To make matters worse, Pamela says Icke became suspicious that she was showing reptilian tendencies.

‘When we got to our hotel, my bag was chucked into the car — David had thrown my clothes into the bag.

She says her lawyer has instructed her not to disclose the size of the settlement she is seeking, but it is likely that Icke is a rich man.

‘David is drawing this out, we can’t agree over the finances. He is controlling and angry — he has issues.’

Ivan Frasier said...

And when he waltzed into my house and sat down without invitation then swiped my cat off the arm of the chair without a blink, I realised that he wasn't spiritual at all.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:58 pm

the www has the intercontinental belt for the largest gang bang, & the west is on the recieving end of the tip drill. anyone who has logged onto the web ever has been on the open gape feel of a massive spill of a shoot my steel shot as Nellie wood say

people who have been exposed to the web have sticky palms & buttery lips, their tongue is like a bean spout throbbing for the last drip of juice. but then guys like Ickie bloke know that the more he pounds the more pounds he gets back, it's exponential right, it's like dominos or being big in japan, all you need is The Heaviest Ever, & then they'll call you maybe, but as bloke knows it's all over reeming the public till they drop they drawers & stop fighting over two chicks & give up your high ball for the way or being the bane to all existence in a contagious world full of battleships trying to be sexy & knowing it or easily rockable, but if you know you can't stop the sun from rising & wiping out the night the hangover will soon fad & you'll end up as a child growing into maturity, even oaks age wine with temperate nature & seasoning of taste
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 pm

"McKallisti Of The Sods"

Ivan Frasier said...

And when he waltzed into my house and sat down without invitation then swiped my cat off the arm of the chair without a blink, I realised that he wasn't spiritual at all.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

oh dear
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:28 pm

I read that article today and my thoughts was this: ICKE HAS FINALLY ARRIVED AND THE DAILY MAIL IS GOING TO DO SOME CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIM WHICH IS GOING TO BACKFIRE. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Yeah accd to Pamela, Icke claimed that she were a Reptillian (well she is the mad one not him and she was doing some masking by the sounds of it!), Icke chucked her clothes in a suitcase and told her driver to drive her away from him and all she wants is money. Well I will say my sympathies are with Icke and when I hear this 'love' story it reminds me of Samson and Delilah.
Anyway a good looking bloke like Icke will find himself another woman (I am HAPPY IN MY MARRIAGE OK) and she will be the making of him and he will create some little Ickes with the power of his loins. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
At least he had 3 women on the go and he did not have to pay for it like Alec Crowley.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:
At least he had 3 women on the go and he did not have to pay for it like Alec Crowley.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Davidicke203

King of the Mountain wrote:The moral of this tale is: either way, you pay for it.

It would have been better to hand over the £200.00+ for an hour with a woman way out of your league, Dave. At least then you'd know up front exactly what your expenses would be, and what you'd be getting for your cash. thumbs up

Oh, and Karma doesn't exist... Unless you believe that it does.
cheers

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Icke bloke is not the last to lambast a ewe,
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:05 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Davidicke203

King of the Mountain wrote:The moral of this tale is: either way, you pay for it.

It would have been better to hand over the £200.00+ for an hour with a woman way out of your league, Dave. At least then you'd know up front exactly what your expenses would be, and what you'd be getting for your cash. thumbs up

Oh, and Karma doesn't exist... Unless you believe that it does.
cheers

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

It was not imminent Armageddon but his own unusual domestic arrangements that provided the backdrop to his new romance.

For Icke was still married and living with his first wife, Linda, and their three children at the family home in Ryde on the Isle of Wight.

To make matters trickier, another woman, Deborah Shaw, had moved into the marital home in 1990.

Yet none of this seemingly troubled his new American girlfriend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2083287/David-Ickes-marriage-breakdown-He-claimed-hes-Son-God-world-run-alien-lizards-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

wacky wacky wacky

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Empty Icke continues to milk his cult-followers for legal fund donations..the reverend jim jones would be proud !!

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:04 am

Ickes legal defence fund milks his followers not because of the illuminutty suing but to pay for his divorce !!!!

david icke forum members :THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING....fanatical defense of david rolling pin dizzy and delusional state are mandatory and you must never accept any truth but the controlled version david puts out or you are not 'awake' and will be called a sheeple, shill, mentally ill or a government agent, and keep giving the millionaire icke your money he is down to his last few million and needs to keep it tax-free ...your donations keep me my bank in the cayman islands full dogshag [yes i know it;s a reptile name but THEY ARE NOT REAL, the control system told me to say it to cause mass confusion for those seeking real truth, i do work for the control system after all, but look into my eyes and forget everything that is real trooooth] Sleep !!!!

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Ad_ep007_17

ICKE FORUM MEMBERS : HOW MUCH MORE MILKING CAN THEY TAKE TO FINALLY REALIZE THE REAL TRUTH !!!
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:24 am

goldenprince wrote: the controlled version david puts out or you are not 'awake' and will be called a sheeple, shill, mentally ill or a government agent,

True Dat...

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Largejack

See Here...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1060500127#post1060500127

wacky wacky wacky
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 am

I have already seen it, that is the level of 'mind' they operate under...he goes on further with his wife to call me charlie veitch hahaha this was a comment i left on mark devlins soundcloud page and will be my last on the daily mail when i can be bothered as it says everything butt in response to their bizarre claims....:

@ Debs, uk "hmmm i smell charlie veitch"

debs : the smell is your brain melting as you try and pretend you 'know' stuff !!

you and largejack should get together with that incredible insight and research ability,

david icke would be proud to have that kind of investigatory mind, i mean why bother researching anything true, when you can just have a 'thought' come in your mind and say that is true and do no true research....hahaha you people are a true researchers gold...welcome to the jim jones comedy cult,

you never know someone desperate and wanting pure speculation instead of real researched truth, might give you a job if team icke find your over-qualified ....and just to save anymore rubbish and delusions from you all, i am not charlie veitch or lord lucan either , you make yourselves look even worse than i could make you sound if i so wished too,...please stop making me laugh it hurts now hahaha .

here is the soundcloud link to ....enjoy tizzy

http://soundcloud.com/mark-devlin/good-vibrations-david-icke
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:08 am

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Spanishinquisition
goldenprince wrote: the controlled version david puts out or you are not 'awake' and will be called a sheeple, shill, mentally ill or a government agent,
True Dat...

See Here...

eternal spirit wrote:
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Image
Originally Posted by largejack
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Viewpost
You have to laugh though don't you?

She just wants to get on with her life... What by doing a hitpiece with a newspaper that hates Icke???? Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Confused

By the way watch out for goldenprince on there, he's disinfo if ever I saw one?

Someone using that name used to post here he was banned a while ago.
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 129191822706014362
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... DavidIcke
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Evolution-of-man
Empty's Theme Park
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Img_1636
A thirty- five six year old non-female Canadian
with a passion for pretty things, comic books and pop culture.
Tries to be funny sometimes.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

http://idsploder.tumblr.com/ask
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Icky
tintin wrote:Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Image
27-07-2008, 02:22
PM
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Spanish_inquisition
Spanish INQUISITION
is coming.

The one world religion.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Willem-alexander

When I google WILLEM ALEXANDER I now get this
pic as the first one.
A completely marked WILLEM ALEXANDER of ORANGE.

The MARK of the BEAST.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 am

BASTARDS THE LOT OF YOU!!! What has happened in all this is that Pamela instead of talking to Icke with dignity has only gone and run to The Daily Mail with a story to sell for money!!! Bitch, and she will not succeed in that court action against Icke I know of it. Anyway whilst I was in the Icke forum, I noticed that Marpat was 'ON WARNING' ha ha ha ha ha.
Anyway Sean my love, if you are listening to this, please make me active again in the Icke forum cos it is upsetting the likes of the IL forum that I am in that forum and they are not. You are a good man and keep up the good work. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
The Daily Mail is going to have some sort of vendetta against Icke, I sense it and I see it is going to turn like it was like that campaign the DM did against the Moonies (which incidentally did a lot for humanity). Father Moon was a misunderstood man, and True Lilly, stop trolling the threads with nonsense which is irrevelant to the topic OK!!! TinTin my arse. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:21 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:BASTARDS THE LOT OF YOU!!! What has happened in all this is that Pamela instead of talking to Icke with dignity has only gone and run to The Daily Mail with a story to sell for money!!! Bitch, and she will not succeed in that court action against Icke I know of it. Anyway whilst I was in the Icke forum, I noticed that Marpat was 'ON WARNING' ha ha ha ha ha.
Anyway Sean my love, if you are listening to this, please make me active again in the Icke forum cos it is upsetting the likes of the IL forum that I am in that forum and they are not. You are a good man and keep up the good work. Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983 Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983 Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983
The Daily Mail is going to have some sort of vendetta against Icke, I sense it and I see it is going to turn like it was like that campaign the DM did against the Moonies (which incidentally did a lot for humanity). Father Moon was a misunderstood man, and True Lilly, stop trolling the threads with nonsense which is irrevelant to the topic OK!!! TinTin my arse. Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983 Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983 Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983
LADY TIS-SHINE
ALL SELLING THE SAME SNAKE OIL, FOR THE SAME BEAST
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:31 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:BASTARDS THE LOT OF YOU!!! What has happened in all this is that Pamela instead of talking to Icke with dignity has only gone and run to The Daily Mail with a story to sell for money!!! Bitch, and she will not succeed in that court action against Icke I know of it. Anyway whilst I was in the Icke forum, I noticed that Marpat was 'ON WARNING' ha ha ha ha ha.
Anyway Sean my love, if you are listening to this, please make me active again in the Icke forum cos it is upsetting the likes of the IL forum that I am in that forum and they are not. You are a good man and keep up the good work. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
The Daily Mail is going to have some sort of vendetta against Icke, I sense it and I see it is going to turn like it was like that campaign the DM did against the Moonies (which incidentally did a lot for humanity). Father Moon was a misunderstood man, and True Lilly, stop trolling the threads with nonsense which is irrevelant to the topic OK!!! TinTin my arse. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Sycophant

You too are the gift that keeps on giving...no matter which id you are using, and know this...no amount of wishing, will stop icke being brought down...facts are facts and that is all he will be given....And i would not want you supporting me if the best you can offer in support of icke is THE MOONIES HAVE HELPED HUMANITY HAHAHAHAHA and thanks for likening icke to rev moon the mind control cult parallels made me giggle so much... lol!

Last edited by goldenprince on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:33 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:BASTARDS THE LOT OF YOU!!! What has happened in all this is that Pamela
instead of talking to Icke with dignity has only gone and run to The
Daily Mail with a story to sell for money!!! Bitch, and she will not
succeed in that court action against Icke I know of it. Anyway whilst I
was in the Icke forum, I noticed that Marpat was 'ON WARNING' ha ha ha
ha ha.
Anyway Sean my love, if you are listening to this, please make me active again in the Icke forum cos it is upsetting the likes of the IL forum that I am in that forum and they are not. You are a good man and keep up the good work. Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983 Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983 Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983
The
Daily Mail is going to have some sort of vendetta against Icke, I sense
it and I see it is going to turn like it was like that campaign the DM
did against the Moonies (which incidentally did a lot for humanity). Father Moon was a misunderstood man, and True Lilly, stop trolling the threads with nonsense which is irrevelant to the topic OK!!! TinTin my arse. Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983 Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983 Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983
LADY TIS-SHINE

btw, it isn't 'trolling' when one knows what one is looking for.
That's called retrieving information.
And knowing what "tintin" has spewed over the years
FOR 'Them' Who Peddle ICKEST TYPE RELIGIONS,

it was as easy as Googling:
"no one expects the spanish inquisition expect david icke".
Razz
true lilly wrote:Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Spanishinquisition
True Dat...

See Here...

eternal spirit wrote:

She just wants to get on with her life... What by doing a hitpiece with a newspaper that hates Icke???? Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Confused

Empty's Theme Park

PM
Spanish INQUISITION
is coming.

The one world religion.

pic as the first one.

The MARK of the BEAST.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:11 am

true lilly wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:BASTARDS THE LOT OF YOU!!! What has happened in all this is that Pamela
instead of talking to Icke with dignity has only gone and run to The
Daily Mail with a story to sell for money!!! Bitch, and she will not
succeed in that court action against Icke I know of it. Anyway whilst I
was in the Icke forum, I noticed that Marpat was 'ON WARNING' ha ha ha
ha ha.
The
Daily Mail is going to have some sort of vendetta against Icke, I sense
it and I see it is going to turn like it was like that campaign the DM
did against the Moonies (which incidentally did a lot for humanity). Father Moon was a misunderstood man, and True Lilly, stop trolling the threads with nonsense which is irrevelant to the topic OK!!! TinTin my arse. Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983 Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983 Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983
LADY TIS-SHINE

btw, it isn't 'trolling' when one knows what one is looking for.
That's called retrieving information.
And knowing what "tintin" has spewed over the years
FOR 'Them' Who Peddle ICKEST TYPE RELIGIONS,

it was as easy as Googling:
"no one expects the spanish inquisition expect david icke".
Razz
true lilly wrote:Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Spanishinquisition
True Dat...

See Here...

eternal spirit wrote:

Empty's Theme Park

PM
Spanish INQUISITION
is coming.

The one world religion.

pic as the first one.

The MARK of the BEAST.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=552752#post552752
GREEN DRAGON and castle

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 050821-groene-draeck
Dutch Royal boat.
GREEN DRAGON

WILLEM ALEXANDER was raised at DRACO CASTLE.
GREEN DRAGON and a CASTLE.....

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Thorn_wapen

Coat of arms THORN
GREEN DRAGON

This is the ANTI-CHRIST.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=85
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Willem-alexander-gr

The Prince of ORANGE
on his ship
THE GREEN DRAGON.

Now look at the weapon of FC PORTO.

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Fcporto

A GREEN DRAGON ON TOP.
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Wink Laughing
'Ninjas' shadowing anti-whaling ships

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 676572-steve-irwin-anti-whaling-boat
2:36PM
Alison McMeekin

A SHIP carrying armed Japanese "ninjas"
are shadowing two anti-whaling vessels
into Australian waters,
Rolling Eyes activists say. Rolling Eyes
Australians 'held as prisoners' by Japanese whaling authorities

Government negotiates with Japanese for release of Australians
by: Matt Johnston

January 09, 2012 12:00AM

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 360369-sea-shepherd-activistsSea Shepherd activists Glen Pendlebury, Geoffrey Tuxworth and Simon Peterffy
have been captured by Japanese whalers.
Herald Sun

THREE anti-whaling activists who boarded a Japanese whaler
are being held on the ship as the Gillard Government negotiates
for their release.

Attorney-General Nicola Roxon said "all options" were being considered.

Geoffrey Tuxworth, Simon Peterffy and Glen Pendlebury boarded the Japanese
whaling ship Shonan Maru 2 off the coast of Western Australia using the
cover of darkness
, the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society said.

The Sea Shepherd and Forest Rescue environmental groups joined forces
to smuggle
the men on board.

A Sea Shepherd statement says the men delivered a message: "Return us to
shore in Australia and then remove yourself from our waters."

"Three Australian citizens are being held as prisoners on board the Japanese vessel,"
the statement says.

The Shonan Maru 2 had been tailing Sea Shepherd's Steve Irwin, causing tensions to rise between the two groups.

Ms Roxon said the boarding of the Japanese vessel happened outside
Australian territorial waters
which limited the Government's legal
options.

Ms Roxon said the Government would enter talks with Japan
to see if the men could be brought ashore.

"From an Australian perspective, our top priority is making sure that Australian citizens are safe," she said.

Ms Roxon said it was a "complex legal situation".

"International laws make clear that the most likely jurisdiction will be Japanese domestic law,"
she said.

Opposition environment spokesman Greg Hunt said the Government had ignored
warnings there could be a confrontation between whalers and protesters.

He called for a Customs vessel to be sent to the area, and for the
Government to act swiftly to bring the activists back to shore.

"The Government must seek an immediate handover of the protesters to Australian authorities," Mr Hunt said

johnstonm@heraldsun.com.au

true lilly wrote:Brown slams surveillance of green activists
Updated: January 07, 2012 13:30:36

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 2776682-3x2-340x227
Photo:Greens leader Bob Brown says the Government is spying on community groups.
(Alan Porritt: AAP)

Map: Australia

Greens leader Bob Brown has accused
Federal Resources Minister Martin Ferguson
of turning Australia into a police state,

after reports he pushed for increased surveillance
of
environmental activists.

A report in Fairfax newspapers details documents,
obtained under Freedom of Information laws, that show
Mr Ferguson requested additional monitoring of
anti-coal mining groups and other environmental groups.

Senator Brown claims coal and fossil fuel companies pressured Mr Ferguson into having
the federal police spy on environment groups who protest against energy companies.

Senator Brown says tens of thousands of dollars of taxpayers' money is being spent
having private contractors monitor activists.

"That paying of private corporations to spy on community groups is an abuse
of taxpayers' money," he said.

"Martin Ferguson should never have been allowed to promote that and
it should be stopped.
"The Attorney-General, if not the Prime Minister,
should see that it stops immediately."

A spokeswoman for Mr Ferguson says governments are concerned with
maintaining energy security.

She says this includes maintaining the rule of law and energy supply,
where issues-motivated groups seek to engage in unlawful activity.

Topics:
activism-and-lobbying,
government-and-politics,
greens,
environment,
australia

First posted: January 07, 2012 13:10:39
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Pearl Harbour for the Aussie Whales eh? Anyway why the hell do you not post your crap in your section of forum and anyway if they
want to eat whale meat, then who are you to stop them. It seems to me,
that only a whale will find any interest in what you are writing down. Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 967983
YOU ARE such a MORON.

I am so glad YOU ARE.

BEING SO DEVOTED to that DEMON SERVING David ICKE,
well it IS GOOD that folk get to SEE JUST WHAT A MORON
one has to be, TO KEEP ROWING that BARBED WIRE CANOE
DOWN SHIT CREEK.

true lilly wrote:15-5-2008

(AUST.)Government
to get tough on

Patagonian toothfish
poachers

by Peter O'Connor
Environmental News Network,
Associated Press
01 October 2002

Australia will aggressively crack down on poachers
of the endangered Patagonian toothfish
with tougher fines, new international agreements,
and a new patrol boat,
the government said Monday.

Federal Conservation Minister Sen. Ian McDonald said
the government was tired of seeing sophisticated international
syndicates plundering the endangered fish
from Australian waters,
and the Cabinet recently approved extra funds to
mount a blitz on the poachers.

"Our careful management of the fish stocks is of no avail
if people can just come in and raid and plunder our fisheries,"
McDonald said.

Found in remote southern waters
dominated by
Australia's
marine economic zone

the fish's flaky white flesh is prized
in restaurants in Japan, the United States,
Canada, and the European Union.

Read more at http://enn.com/news/wire ... 48578.asp.
But this isn't really a sidetrack, just more support
for the case we've been making; "THEY" HIDE
KEYS that UNLOCK HIDDEN TRUTH.

See, OZZIES are VERY ACTIVE in those
EXTREMELY SOUTHERN OCEANS..."protecting"
fish & whales...MY SKINNY LITTLE ARSE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:47 am

Indeed I am. Its the price a person pays for criticising the Icke money making machine in his own forum. Don't worry though, I am not banned and will be back. In fact they have banned many others for less but they need me to keep the place interesting. So much for you leaving the Icke forum, proves that you are a liar and not to be trusted.

By the way, Im loving the Icke articles in the papers, just shows you what a farce his circus side show it, a financial advisor wife ramping his busines up then creaming in on it. Funny how his 'high powered' intuition failed to see himself getting severely fucked over by the person closest to him. Awaiting more superb articles on his money spinning life.
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Empty And just for the record...

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:50 am

i cannot post on the daily mail any more i have used up my comments....so to appolyon [team icke headquarters is it sean adl ??]

here was the response to it they will not put on :

"@appolyon

ooh, let us make wild claims about goldenprince being someone who he is not [i,e gorilla 199 or charlie veitch] and then pretend we have a backbone and say we will move him closer to god.....who else would you like to claim i am , and stop being some braveheart windows warrior pretending to be tough....

if you want to meet me face to face and first of all see i am no-one any of you have claimed me to be, and secondly show me how you think you could EVER do what you are stating , then please feel free to do so, as i will not hide from anyone and will show you nobody makes me stop doing what i am doing...and i take no shit from anyone, i am too strong and confident too ever let anyone do so....so stick to hiding behind your keyboard as this is not someone you would ever want try that with, nothing you could say or do will change that
."

So there is my reply...get in touch and let us see if you have the courage to face me and do what you claim you would....you will be sorely mistaken if you think i will not show you how wrong you are.

goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Stock-photo-young-beautiful-business-woman-with-a-whip-in-her-hands-not-isolated-67852804
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... 9496478
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Stock-photo-woman-in-latex-with-whip-55160077
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Whip-lady373x328
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Acts_bullwhip
Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Stirlingblackwhip
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 pm

i guess some would rather post obscure pics than say something....not sure what the message was but it clearly filled the the thread page up i guess ???? think
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:23 pm

goldenprince wrote:i guess some would rather post obscure pics than say something....not sure what the message was but it clearly filled the the thread page up i guess ???? think

I have nothing against Ickebloke, but I just want Dr strangelove to enter stage left

it's time for a spanking
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Coph Nia wrote:

Indeed I am. Its the price a person pays for criticising the Icke money making machine in his own forum. Don't worry though, I am not banned and will be back. In fact they have banned many others for less but they need me to keep the place interesting. So much for you leaving the Icke forum, proves that you are a liar and not to be trusted.

By the way, Im loving the Icke articles in the papers, just shows you what a farce his circus side show it, a financial advisor wife ramping his busines up then creaming in on it. Funny how his 'high powered' intuition failed to see himself getting severely fucked over by the person closest to him. Awaiting more superb articles on his money spinning life.

Yes indeed, very perceptive observation..... tiphat

I notice his and credos and credos surragate shamans intuition also failed when they blessed his union with a possible Reptilian........... lmao rolf
i am thinking davey himself may be a reptilian and hasn't......wait 4 it....................Intuited it........................ lmao rolf thumbs up cheese wave boobies

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Derptiliain

PS: I agree with pame, he should have been a stand up comedian.......... lmao rolf thumbs up
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Pamela Icke Interview - Daily Mail... Empty just thought you might like to see my latest comment on the daily mail....

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi all , just left this little interesting comment on the daily mail site...thought you might be interested as it says everything about team icke and how they are trying to label anyone who knows the truth as mad or deleuded , just like they defend icke for being so as they say he was getting to close to the truth!!! hahaha

@ - Ronnie Ra, Brighton, 8/1/2012 19:48 First of all....the fact that you ALL support icke and say he was called mad and deluded because he was getting to close to the truth, then hypocritically you use the very same tactic on me by saying i am deluded, by that same logic it means i too am getting to close to the truth as icke was, so i am being labelled mad too, and if it has the same effect, others will now WANT to see what i have said..and shows the hypocrisy from team icke as you use the same tactic as was used on him to dismiss me !!! And another thing, how come team icke including his webmaster & producer are making great efforts to demean his ex-wife pamela and on his forum it is being said she is a plant put in by the control system to bring icke down.using the same logic..she was the one who employed that same webmaster *& producer , so would that not mean he was too ??? and why does he still work there if employed by a plant of the control system..same hypocrisy again !!

And considering they claim i am deluded...then how did i know before it was announced anywhere that it was going to be in the daily mail as i mentioned on friday on this soundcloud page.... http://soundcloud.com/mark-devlin/good-vibrations-david-icke answer : because it is my job to know these things, my work is researching on david icke and i have lots of evidence to back up EVERYTHING i have stated so far and more to come when it is time...that is what my work is and that is why i know so much and know what is coming, i have many many contacts as it is my job to know everything, and hence why i know why icke is going to fall and this is just the beginning.

goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next