Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!!

+2
Joe Hill
McKallisti Of The Sods
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!! Empty Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!!

Joe Hill wrote:

Get to fuck recon boy.

Go tell your masters that they can't kill Joe Hill. noway

Riff Raff And Chavishness With A Poor Grasp Of Grammar...I Blame The Parents...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!! Empty Re: Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!!

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

It IS you ES!

You have more socks than Crufts has dogs' cocks!

Hahahaha

You freckly pie eyed twat. rolf
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!! Empty Re: Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Joe Hill wrote:Bwahahahahahahahahaha

It IS you ES!

You have more socks than Crufts has dogs' cocks!

Hahahaha

You freckly pie eyed twat. rolf

Errmm No...!!!

roulette roulette roulette
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:

Errmm No...!!!

Erm yeah.

Or your post is a cross forum internet reach around.

After all, WTF do you care what I post to Freddie Freckles Specky Fuckwit?
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

Errmm No...!!!

Erm yeah.

Or your post is a cross forum internet reach around.

A Reference To Gay Stuff...

Interesting, In A Heterosexual Way...!!!

catfight sissies catfight
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Hey Mak

You forgot to answer: WTF do you care what I post to Freddie Freckles Specky Fuckwit?

btw

I see your posting history is hidden.

How's that?
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:55 pm

I Met These Chaps At The Crop Circles This Year...

They Were Pretty Much Verbatim Of The Wrath Of Khan Star Trek Film...

Interesting Blokes...They Wern't Gay But Just Comic Entheuasists...

You Are Pretty Much Entering Alien Terroritory In That Tent...

But I Did Like The Fact That People Who Think They Are Unique...

Come Across Others Who They Would Never Meet Normally...

And Years Of Internet Pedantary Had Not Been Wasted...

It Come To A Glorious Chreshendo In A Tent At The Barge...

In A Roger Moore v's Sean Connery Finale...

Exschellant...!!!

tholms tholms tholms

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

How's that?

uckinfuglyfug wrote:Btw the invisibility function dunt work thinking hmm (tried it 4 times or more) I'm feeling a bit left out me being in the visible range cos there's 3 invisible men on as I type. lol!

Silly me whoops

Btw WTF do you care what I post to Freddie Freckles Specky Fuckwit?

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Joe Hill wrote:
Joe Hill wrote:

How's that?

uckinfuglyfug wrote:Btw the invisibility function dunt work thinking hmm (tried it 4 times or more) I'm feeling a bit left out me being in the visible range cos there's 3 invisible men on as I type. lol!

Silly me whoops

Btw WTF do you care what I post to Freddie Freckles Specky Fuckwit?

What Are Your Interests BTW...

Hey, I Say To Everybody, Head Down To The Crop Circles...

My Boat Has Got The Sodlike Logo...!!!

The Barge Inn On The Spring Equinox...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Right now finding out why you want to stick up for the foreskin with freckles and an ugly face.

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

Right now finding out why you want to stick up for the foreskin with freckles and an ugly face.

Someone Needs A Hug...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Alarm bells about mass immigration of states,er...I mean infiltrationof forums is very very typical of erternal_spirit modus operandi.

thinking hmm
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Joe Hill wrote:Alarm bells about mass immigration of states,er...I mean infiltrationof forums is very very typical of erternal_spirit modus operandi.

thinking hmm

I'm Sure There Are Tablets For This Paranoia...

Or Electric Shocks etc...

Consult Your Physician For Better Advice...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:44 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:...

Okay.

Maybe you are not that twat ES that posts threads about how "his" forum has got infiltrated with "riff raff" "sheeple" or "trolls"

Maybe you are your own twat that posts threads about how "his" forum has got infiltrated with "riff raff" "sheeple" or "trolls"

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Joe Hill wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:...

Okay.

Maybe you are not that twat ES that posts threads about how "his" forum has got infiltrated with "riff raff" "sheeple" or "trolls"

Maybe you are your own twat that posts threads about how "his" forum has got infiltrated with "riff raff" "sheeple" or "trolls"

Sheeple...That's A Bit Party Like It's 1999 eh...!!!

aaargh aaargh aaargh
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:06 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Sheeple...That's A Bit Party Like It's 1999 eh...!!!

The speech marks indicate that one is quoting. But I don't think anybody expects you to understand that.

If I post on DIF, I will let ES know that you think the term outdated. I do remember he used the term frequently a couple of years ago but I think he just uses goyim, ziobot of j0000000z now.

Last edited by Joe Hill on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Joe Hill wrote:
The speech marks indicate that one is quoting. But I don't think anybody expects you to understand that.

If I post on DIF, I will let ES know that you think the term outdated. I do remember he used the term frequently a couple of years ago but I think he just uses goyim, ziobot of j0000000z now.

Perhaps He Uses The 20th Century Moniker...

The Protocols of The Illuminati,

that the reptilians were the original authors of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a 1903 Russian forgery purporting to be a plan by the Jewish people to achieve world domination.
Icke strongly denies there is anything antisemitic about this claim.
He was allowed to enter Canada in 1999 only after persuading immigration officials that British journalist Jon Ronson put when he said lizards, he meant lizards, but his books were still removed from the shelves of Indigo Books, a Canadian chain, after protests from the Canadian Jewish Congress. Icke's problems in Canada became the focus in 2001 of a documentary by Ronson, David Icke, the Lizards and the Jews.

http://thepiratebay.ee/torrent/6170115/David_Icke__Books_Collection_%28PDF%29__Red-Faction_

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:The Protocols of The Illuminati,

You mean when Icke calls it in The Robots' Rebellion (1994)?

When it is in actual fact the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Naah, he's more into Savitri Devi and Miguel Serrano and more recently Tempelhofgesellschaft and beyond

he even shills for the sick fucks at Bohemian Grove

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=184408&page=11
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Joe Hill wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:The Protocols of The Illuminati,

You mean when Icke calls it in The Robots' Rebellion (1994)?

When it is in actual fact the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Naah, he's more into Savitri Devi and Miguel Serrano and more recently Tempelhofgesellschaft and beyond

he even shills for the sick fucks at Bohemian Grove

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=184408&page=11

I Don't Think Molech Was Ever An Owl God In Caananite Literature...

Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!! Molech

It Was More A Minoan Bull Icon...

Leviticus 20:2-52

“Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molek is to be put to death.
The members of the community are to stone him.
3 I myself will set my face against him and will cut him off from his people; for by sacrificing his children to Molek, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name.
4 If the members of the community close their eyes when that man sacrifices one of his children to Molek and if they fail to put him to death,
5 I myself will set my face against him and his family and will cut them off from their people together with all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molek.

Or Chronus A Greek Diety...

Chronos was imagined as a god, serpentine in form, with three heads—those of a man, a bull, and a lion.
He and his consort, serpentine Ananke (Inevitability), circled the primal world egg in their coils and split it apart to form the ordered universe of earth, sea and sky.

He was depicted in Greco-Roman mosaics as a man turning the Zodiac Wheel.
Often the figure is named Aeon (Eternal Time), a common alternative name for the god.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

The Colbrin Bible Might Be Of Interest...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Sumeria: The goddess of death, Lilith, was attended by Owls.

Middle East: the owl is linked with destruction, ruin and death

Israel: in Hebrew lore the Owl represents blindness and desolation and is unclean.

Iran: In Farsi the Little Owl (Athene Noctua) is called "Joghde-kochek". It is said that this bird brings bad luck. In Islam, it's forbidden (Haram) to eat.

Etruria: to the Etruscans of Ancient Italy the Owl was an attribute of the god of darkness.

Arabia: the Owl is a bird of ill omen, the embodiment of evil spirits that carries off children at night.

http://www.owlpages.com/articles.php?section=Owl+Mythology&title=World

Pretty much an evil deity that one.

In the Middle East, China, and Japan, the Owl is considered as both a bad omen and an evil spirit. For Christians the Owl traditionally signifies the Devil, powers of evil, bad news, and destruction. Similarly, in the Old Testament the Owl is an unclean creature that stands alone as a figure of desolation. In an Australian Aboriginal myth the Owl is the messenger of bad news. Yama, the Verdic God of death, sometimes sent out the Owl as his emissary.

http://www.thewhitegoddess.co.uk/articles/mythology_folklore/owls.asp

Lilith

lit. night hag or screech owl (Isa.34:14)
associated with a child stealing witch
associated with carrion fowl

Sounds like they could be worshipping something REALLY nasty

And then there is the Marquis Andras that command thirty legions of hell
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!! Owly

It's A Bird...

The Tendancy To Anthropormise Everything Is A Bit Daft...!!!

r eyes r eyes r eyes
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

Sounds like they could be worshipping something REALLY nasty

And then there is the Marquis Andras that command thirty legions of hell

A Silly Number...29 Or 31 Could Be An Equally Dastardly Legion To Command In Hell...!!!

tiptoe tiptoe tiptoe

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:21 am

Interesting....and while we're at it.... Rolling Eyes

....I have an old dress (picked up on special for $Aus15.00 at a local Asian clothes shop,
some years ago), noticeably similar to this:
Lacy Kate dazzles as she hits 30

Since The Pamela Icke Article...The Riff Raff Has Infiltrated This Forum...!!! SNN0911AXY---6828_1434881aGlorious rein ... Kate at showery War Horse launch

...and at nearly 21 years older, minus the extensive expensive care, but with lots of weathering and battering, have less lines on my face. Hair is much the same to, but
mine's much longer, as I need a really good day to take the time and care to take the
scissors to it. Oh, I splurged on a hairdresser for a trim 8 months ago, then I had to
take off another few inches to fix it Rolling Eyes..., one of, the reasons I avoid hairdressers. Suspect

Sorry, but you were talking about 'freckles' and 'ugly faces', and it got me to thinking
about how much stock people put in the outward appearance of folk, despite knowing
that ill gained (and miss-used), dollars can make a cur 'look like' a Champ, and that
withheld dollars, make a Champion 'look like' a cur...and, how sadly, so few, take that
into account...when choosing to judge and declare the character of individuals.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:19 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:The Tendancy To Anthropormise Everything Is A Bit Daft...!!!

Not nearly as daft as failing to use the word anthropomorphise.

And Certainly Not As Daft As Using The Upper Case To Begin Every Word And Using Three Periods To End Every Sentence...

Or no where near as daft as rolling ones eyes at anthropomorphism after bringing up the subject of idol worship of dieties from the ancient world.

silent
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:27 am

true lilly wrote:
Sorry, but you were talking about 'freckles' and 'ugly faces', and it got me to thinking
about how much stock people put in the outward appearance of folk,

..and, how sadly, so few, take that
into account...when choosing to judge and declare the character of individuals.

Hi Vera

You are right, of course, but I don't dislike ES because of his outward appearence. Because I have never seen him.

He mentioned he has freckles proudly as some symbol of his whiteness.

And he will always be ugly; as your pic shows, any face that masks a cur, is an ugly face. No matter what you do to have it "beautified" or "fixed".

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next