Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...

+2
King of the Mountain
Sod-Haus...!!!
6 posters

Go down

David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...         Empty David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:51 pm

I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant

Wednesday, 21 September 2011 07:56

Gareth swam miles in treacherous seas to raise money for Lewis Mighty, a little boy who needs urgent treatment at enormous cost (what a world),

David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...         Superretardl

and now my daughter, Kerry, has trained for months for a sponsored bike ride around the Isle of Wight for Lewis Mighty, only to have an accident 20 minutes after the start that caused her a lot of physical damage and much pain.

David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...         Fatgiirlonbike1960250

What happened?
She got back on her bike and completed the nearly 60 mile course for Lewis Mighty.
There are loving, decent people in this world, and there are parasites, and the difference between the two is becoming more obvious by the day.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/53706-i-know-im-their-dad-but-my-kids-are-just-brilliant-

Any Fool Or Lethario Can Stick Their Dick In A Woman And Get Her Pregnant...

e.g. Mari Shawsun...

That Gareth Wants A TV Show...

But He Is Peurile And Infantalistic...

He Should Go And Work With Chris Evans...!!!

What A Load Of Jeuvenille Crap...!!!

Derivative And Not Even Jeremy Kyle Worthy...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...         Empty Re: David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Oh And In No Way Is This Dissin' The Chap They Are Raising Money For...

Infact Instead Of Donating To David Ickes Court Case,

Where No-One Is Going To Die....

I Suggest You Send Your Money Here...

http://www.lewismightyfund.org.uk/

I Would...

Because Frankly No-One Likes To See Kiddies Suffer...

But Then David Icke Says...

David Icke said...

You cannot hide from cause and effect, you can only kid yourself you can, or convince yourself that when you cheat or exploit someone it is either justified, only what you deserve, or 'their own fault'.

No matter, tick, tick, tick, karma's a comin'.

Karma Is So Often Associated With Sins/Bad Stuff Done In Previous Incarnations

Perculating Themselves Into This Continuity Of Existance...

Just Saying "Glenn Hoddle"

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...         Empty Re: David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:17 pm

One Has To Be Very Careful,
Because If Icke Was To Die Of Say A Heart Attack Tommorow...
Whilst Visiting A Welsh Mine...

This Whole Site Could Be Construed As A Hate Site...

David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...         Ickelaughing

Instead Of A Truth Site,

Proclaiming Icke To Be A Big Fat Antisemetic, Tennants Swigging, Tosspot...

(Tosspot is a British slang insult, which can mean, depending on the context, a drunkard, a masturbator, or an objectionable person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tosspot)

I Would Like Too See Him Sue Me On That Semantic Defination...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  King of the Mountain Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:26 am

Gareth Icke...

No unique talent, but he tries very hard.

I can't decide if he actually wants to achieve something within the Media or if he just wants to be famous? Hang on, I've just had an epiphany... It's the latter.

At least his dad had a discernible skill for broadcast journalism, and he can write as a result.

Gareth, here's a tip from someone who knows: You're trying too hard, mate. Desperation is not a quality that usually reaps dividends. And the utter puerility of your web-based `show' comes over as cringe-worthy when one realises that its host is now in his mid-thirties.
thumbs up
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 am

Are you a DadSod?
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:43 am

Sod! this thread is a low life thread, and if you have any problems against Icke just attack him but leave his children out of it OK. cthulhu
How would you like it if some person insulted your kids and anyway, I wish Gareth and his sister all the best. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 am

And to think just as Glen Hoddle did icke said its disabled kids fault they are disabled. Id love him to say that to a room full of disabled kids fathers the wanker. Then again Icke says its the jews fault for anti semetisem.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:15 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant

Wednesday, 21 September 2011 07:56

Gareth swam miles in treacherous seas to raise money for Lewis Mighty, a little boy who needs urgent treatment at enormous cost (what a world),

David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...         Superretardl

and now my daughter, Kerry, has trained for months for a sponsored bike ride around the Isle of Wight for Lewis Mighty, only to have an accident 20 minutes after the start that caused her a lot of physical damage and much pain.

David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...         Fatgiirlonbike1960250

What happened?
She got back on her bike and completed the nearly 60 mile course for Lewis Mighty.
There are loving, decent people in this world, and there are parasites, and the difference between the two is becoming more obvious by the day.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/53706-i-know-im-their-dad-but-my-kids-are-just-brilliant-

Any Fool Or Lethario Can Stick Their Dick In A Woman And Get Her Pregnant...

e.g. Mari Shawsun...

That Gareth Wants A TV Show...

But He Is Peurile And Infantalistic...

He Should Go And Work With Chris Evans...!!!

What A Load Of Jeuvenille Crap...!!!

Derivative And Not Even Jeremy Kyle Worthy...!!!

And you Julie Anne once posted the pic of the kid in the superman outfit and said it was me you sad piss taking cunt.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Droike, you are so obvious in having arguement with basically everyone and all you are doing is making yourself look more stupider than you are. Fuck off and hey it will be laughable to be insulted by the likes of you!
Anyway David Icke never said that disabled children were due to be ill to past life sins or that Jews were hated cos they attracted this. You are just word twisting as per usual. Get a life you Hagbard Obsessed Man!!! cthulhu I think Billy will have to impose the face of Hagbard in his special folder.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Aunt Tiswas wrote:Droike, you are so obvious in having arguement with basically everyone and all you are doing is making yourself look more stupider than you are. Fuck off and hey it will be laughable to be insulted by the likes of you!
Anyway David Icke never said that disabled children were due to be ill to past life sins or that Jews were hated cos they attracted this. You are just word twisting as per usual. Get a life you Hagbard Obsessed Man!!! David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...         967983 I think Billy will have to impose the face of Hagbard in his special folder.
You're laughing then John Drake,
if 'tiswas's' dribble and 'Billy Ruben's' black magic,
is 'the best' 'they' have to chuck at you.

Oh sorry, forget the rest of 'them', understandable though,
considering how often 'they' forget what 'name' 'they' are
supposed to be 'speaking as'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:25 pm

You sure dont know much about Icke do you Tiswas? Either that or you do and lie!

He organized a Special Olympics for children in 1987, which he persuaded BBC Television to film. Icke became the first president of the Isle of Wight Special Olympics Committee, and his associates recall his tremendous enthusiasm for that cause, which did not last. In his later visionary period he put forward the astonishing view that the mentally handicapped have brought their condition upon themselves by acts in former lives
www.answers.com/topic/david-icke

Following a common Nazi thread which goes back to Hitler, Icke blames the Jews themselves for anti-Semitism. “Thought patterns in the collective Jewish mind have repeatedly created that physical reality of oppression, prejudice and racism which matches the pattern—the expectation—programmed into their collective psyche. They expect it; they create it.”

www.social-ecology.org/1996/01/left-green-perspectives-35/

Did you know Icke also supports a group who want all none pure whites chucked of of britain? He wants you out of britain. Would you like a link for that or will you look it up in the back of the biggest secret?

Dont know much about him do you?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:45 am

If you say so, but I know for a fact that his daughter was dating a black man before she got married OK. You are so fucking predictable in wanting a flame war aren't you and anyway being a INDIAN SIKH is something a bit higher up the food chain to these racist then a black person. Sad but true, but you are disturbed and basically stupid. You are a coward who is scared of David Icke, and he must love all that free publicity you are giving him. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 am

What on Earth does who Ickes daughter was dating have to do with what Icke says and does? Are you trying to say Icke cant be a racist because his daughter once dated such and such?

Scared of Icke??????? Why explain. I mock his stupid lies he sells for money and expose his darker side.

Icke has you followers in a very good position from where he is standing. Look he often gets people to lie for him like you do. He dosent ask you to you just do it because you think he can do no wrong.

Its you whos hell bent on a flame war look at you hear attacking me because you dont like the information i bring to the table. You cant defend Icke so you attack me. I give you some back sometimes for fun but lets face it when you go round saying the things that you have about me you only bring it on yourself.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  King of the Mountain Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:03 pm

David Icke...I know I'm their dad, but my kids are just brilliant...         Lemon-pledge-furniture-polish-review-21520783

thumbs up
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down