Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brilliant Icke book !!!

+6
Ciggy
Black Cloud
John Drake
♥WW♥
RunYouFools
Lady Tis-Shine
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Brilliant Icke book !!! Empty The Brilliant Icke book !!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Read it folks and learn the REAL STORY OF THE SPACESHIP MOON. cthulhu
Wonderful and good looking man is David Icke, intelligent, has a great arse (and front bit too), talks the talk and he is so charsmatic to all and sundry. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The Brilliant Icke book !!! Empty Re: The Brilliant Icke book !!!

Post  RunYouFools Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm

It's becoming increasingly obvious that Care in the Community has failed us. At least Icke keeps them all hearded up nicely on his forum and off the streets, barking at the moon and salivating over the nearest Tennants guzzleing vagrant. Don't forget your meds Mrs

RunYouFools

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Read it folks and learn the REAL STORY OF THE SPACESHIP MOON. cthulhu
Wonderful and good looking man is David Icke, intelligent, has a great arse (and front bit too), talks the talk and he is so charsmatic to all and sundry. cthulhu

noway lmao lmao
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:25 am

Laugh as much as you like people but Icke is the man with the talk and he is GREAT!
The Moon is a spaceship which has housed Tares to mind control the masses on Earth and what happens is that the Moon itself was NEVER trodden on by human feet at all. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:45 am

The books brilliant you say Tiswas, have you read it lol.

The Brilliant Icke book !!! A11_h_40_5878

You keep going on about Icke in a sexual way and after saying you would be honored if he fucked you in the arse and spanked you in the back of the head while doing it its becoming clear how you got back into his forum and got an advance copy of his new book. I do hope your retired, policeman, soldier husband doesn't read what you put on the net.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:46 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Laugh as much as you like people but Icke is the man with the talk and he is GREAT!
The Moon is a spaceship which has housed Tares to mind control the masses on Earth and what happens is that the Moon itself was NEVER trodden on by human feet at all. cthulhu

Why did Ickes ex wife used to warn people before they met him hes not the Icke you see on stage and does not walk his talk?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cloud Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:27 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Read it folks and learn the REAL STORY OF THE SPACESHIP MOON. cthulhu

Fail..............epic Fail thumbs down
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cloud Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 am

Droike wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:Laugh as much as you like people but Icke is the man with the talk and he is GREAT!

Why did Ickes ex wife used to warn people before they met him hes not the Icke you see on stage and does not walk his talk?

simple because he's a womaninisg two faced coniving Lying chump !!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:47 am

Droike wrote:

Probably because he's not the Icke you see on stage and doesn't walk his talk.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 am

I've taken a look at this book now, and I think there is something in what he says for sure, but I'm not going to plug his book until he gives me my bike back.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:49 am

Tais toi, mini me.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:31 pm

The latest Icke book will be in the best sellers list by the end of this year, and I am so interested with everything this wonder of human nature says. Icke is going to be worshipped like Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha, and many others in the future and all you deractors are like vermin who cruxified Jesus. Hey anyone saw The Passion movie about the way Jesus was killed, and this is like the story of Icke.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:The latest Icke book will be in the best sellers list by the end of this year, and I am so interested with everything this wonder of human nature says. Icke is going to be worshipped like Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha, and many others in the future and all you deractors are like vermin who cruxified Jesus.

Watch out shes going full woo woo. First Ickes worshiped as Jesus etc then she will start to think she is the chosen one. Ive seen this shit happen with so many woo woo's, Handbag is one.

Tiswas, who are vermin who cruxified Jesus?

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Hey anyone saw The Passion movie about the way Jesus was killed, and this is like the story of Icke.

I hardly think the two are comparable.

Last edited by Droike on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Anyway I have come here AGAIN AND AGAIN to give my pal Kia some support and also Damn'Sod! who needs to become a Ickester again.
This latest book is a book that will outsell The Biggest Secret and what a superb cover design. cthulhu
I am going to get my strong telescope and become ONE with those Moon beings up there and hopefully astrally connect to them in some way.
BTW Happy Birthday Archibald Tonn. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Anyway I have come here AGAIN AND AGAIN to give my pal Kia some support and also Damn'Sod! who needs to become a Ickester again.
This latest book is a book that will outsell The Biggest Secret and what a superb cover design. cthulhu
I am going to get my strong telescope and become ONE with those Moon beings up there and hopefully astrally connect to them in some way.
BTW Happy Birthday Archibald Tonn. cthulhu

Blessed be, the great one has returned to save the fallen sheep.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Look Droike, I know that you foam in the mouth whenever the Moon is mentioned in the way that you want it to be mentioned but think of all those wonderful Occultily aware things that The Moon does.
The Moon is a body which is controlled by entities such as tares that mind control the masses on Earth and I have just persued that wonderful DIF forum and somebody has mentioned that complusive liar Buzzard Aldrin who actually mentioned something about sensing some presense on the Moon (if it did happen). Haggie is right the technology was almost stone age in the late 60's.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Look Droike, I know that you foam in the mouth whenever the Moon is mentioned in the way that you want it to be mentioned but think of all those wonderful Occultily aware things that The Moon does.
The Moon is a body which is controlled by entities such as tares that mind control the masses on Earth and I have just persued that wonderful DIF forum and somebody has mentioned that complusive liar Buzzard Aldrin who actually mentioned something about sensing some presense on the Moon (if it did happen). Haggie is right the technology was almost stone age in the late 60's.

Stone age lol. Some of the greatest machines ever were built in the 60's. Concord did London to New York in three and a half hours. Can you get on a passenger plane today and do that?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:39 pm

You sound as if you OWN Concorde but what you have neglected to mention is something important Droike. If Concorde was so wonderful why the hell is many not going on this plane???
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:You sound as if you OWN Concorde but what you have neglected to mention is something important Droike. If Concorde was so wonderful why the hell is many not going on this plane???

Concorde is no more.

Reason, price. Even though a ticket was so expencive Concorde ran at a loss.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:16 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:The latest Icke book will be in the best sellers list by the end of this year, and I am so interested with everything this wonder of human nature says. Icke is going to be worshipped like Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha, and many others in the future and all you deractors are like vermin who cruxified Jesus. Hey anyone saw The Passion movie about the way Jesus was killed, and this is like the story of Icke.

You're saying we're like Jews and treating that as an attempted insult. That makes you anti-semitic, hehe.

NOW you're in BIG trouble! cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:43 am

Tiswas said she looks like Sarah Silverman with a smaller nose.

Opps.

http://hpanwo-hpanwo.blogspot.com/

http://hpanwo-blog.tk/

John Drake

Back to top Go down

The Brilliant Icke book !!! Empty moon spaceship

Post  darthmiike Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:49 pm

it's a bit of a crap spaceship considering it hasn't moved ou of orbit of the earth in over millions of years,now if the sun was a spaceship then that would be a great theory because if it decided to explore the galaxy the solar system would be in deep trouble ,new david icke book no thanx think i'll just stick to the original hg wells version
darthmiike
darthmiike

http://darthmiike.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Fail, is that all you can waffle Black Cloud and get this DarthMike the Moon is nearby Earth because the beings inside the Moon is mind-controlling the masses. I predict this book will be the bestest seller it deserves to be and I know the IL phonies would buy the book. Anyway I have been shunted off in the toilet like Thirdwave, Del Monte and Kia, but then it is better than the upstairs khazi. cthulhu
The Moon is a space vechicle and I too get affected by the rays the moon sends towards me too for I am an Occultist and a proud one too.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:51 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Fail, is that all you can waffle Black Cloud and get this DarthMike the Moon is nearby Earth because the beings inside the Moon is mind-controlling the masses. I predict this book will be the bestest seller it deserves to be and I know the IL phonies would buy the book. Anyway I have been shunted off in the toilet like Thirdwave, Del Monte and Kia, but then it is better than the upstairs khazi. cthulhu
The Moon is a space vechicle and I too get affected by the rays the moon sends towards me too for I am an Occultist and a proud one too.

Occultists "draw down the moon" so if anything they're more mind controlled than most.

Hermetic fail.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Now you are beginning to realise the truth Ciggy. The Moon is something which affects us all. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next