Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit.

2 posters

Go down

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Empty True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit.

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:16 am

I'm here,
raise pertinent questions any bummer could answer,she's here too,but can't answer,a straight fucking question,without two pages of unrelated spam.Her spam,reveals a very florid mind.A very creative mind,with designer bullshit,she's brilliant,until the filthy word is uttered.And that is...
Question.
Ha! accuses followers of Icke as 'Cult Mentality',but listen to her theories,and it takes more than unquestioning blind faith and a strong regimen of mental gymnastics to swallow her crap.This is for the poor unsuspecting lurker,you've been warned of your possible mental destruction,upon opening any of her threads,but unfortunately,her post are littered through threads like land-mines,mind-traps and self destruct psychic mechanisms,be wary...

dizzy roulette fup butt
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Empty Re: True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit.

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:23 am

She harasses Puppies,with naked sleeping babies...True Evil,I tells ya...

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Demilovisa

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Empty Re: True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit.

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 am

would you trust someone who milks dog and horse-spunk for a living?

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Jobhorsespermbank
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:46 am

Everytime she posts,tiny little demons get excited,at the chance for more mischief
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Ghoulies
cheers ccc
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Trust no-one from Ballarats' seedy underbelly,Wendouree West,and the gloryholes of Hollioke Park. cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:The demons are pleased to see you...

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Ghoulies

You're not going to spam this unrelated,disconnected story to four other threads or more?I hope you don't,oh!,I posted as David Vincent at HPANWO today,just to let you know,no need to go there,Billy lives there too.That JD,is just trying to get me to post again,by using you as bait,it's all about me sweetie,not you,you're just a tool to be used,to gain Billys favour.Anyway,I decided to renew my assault with phone texts,enjoy those messages in the middle of the night.I nearly got killed on the road the other night,was'nt your displeased vengeful hate filled God was it?ROFL...

ccc thumbs up popcorn lol!

and Yes,I did try to register as True Lilly at HPANWO today,but used this PC.I need another email address,I'll get you little lady,
give me time!

BUT,having much more fun with JD than you today,can you step it up a bit?Stalking you is so tedious,waiting 10hours+ for a post that ignores ALL the issues I raise and you just spam away,ridiculously,whistling to the clouds,you Robot.

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Skosher

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/an-admission-from-david-vincent-t1898.html

David Vincent wrote:

Hey Gutless weasle,sooooo,you're going to hit Tiswas with legal hassles.M'Ok,I was just happy to find you have a sister,because that means,you ACTUALLY DID have a heterosexual encounter,at least once in your life.

And yes,you'll never ever know,what was in that PM,it's great to see your limitations JD,now people can't accuse you of cracking forums.See,good came from this
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Empty Is spamming the way?No fucking way!

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Related posts:

• Sanswire Invited to Yuma to Conduct Flight Testing and Demonstrations of Argus One Airship
  • Payload Integration and Argus One UAV Preparation Underway
  • Argus One Testing to Begin August 23, 2011
  • Hangar mishap delays airship test
  • WSGI Completes Additional Flight Testing of Argus One UAV in Preparation for Yuma Flight Exercise
  • Contract Award Tied to Argus One Testing at U.S. Army Facility

NO!!!
No Suzy,those post are'nt related...and you know that.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

cthulhu thumbs down

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 252310...interesting, how much more interest there is in this news,
than far more important and globally impacting news, such as:

Indian state mulls ban on black magic True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 449107794

You're really warning us of your impending Indian Spam that means nothing.

I'm a little irritable today,know why.

It's three days since my first munchies,after getting stoned.I ate alot of sugar and meat in those times.I've been to the crapper six times today.

My ring-gear (arsehole/sphincter),is swollen,puffy and very raw.

jawdrop

All that acidic sugars are coming out,it hurts so much,I thought of coating it with butter,as I have no savlon cream.

If I do one of those ripper farts,I might bleed,in a very embarressing way.It's so sore and tender,please help,feels like gravel up there and very scratchey.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 am

For the learned at home,these threads only act as contructs for spam wars,well,at least it's interesting and usually rounds up the days conversation,Mum's the word,she ain't to bright,that's why I do it,in plain sight...

thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:36 am

Oh is that it...Jason C--- knows his posts aren't visible to me,
and sending me text threats isn't enough, so he just has to,
start threads, publicly attacking me, so that I will at least see
the title of his latest venom spewing.

Pretty sad, when you consider I already made it clear that I
can't even pity him anymore.

Sadder still, when you consider the 'respectability' of the
'clean skins', silly enough not to prevent him acting as
their Public 'defender'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 am

true lilly wrote:Oh is that it...Jason C--- knows his posts aren't visible to me,

their Public 'defender'.

Cleanskins???Like Cori and Tintin,that YOU publicly defame and slander day to day,year in and out.I don't.I do it too your face,on this forum,where you can't run to God and pray for intervention,or my untimely death.The secret to a long-life Lilly,is rile heaps of people,to the point,they wish you dead but go no further,like actually planning it,like I do.

Then live off the energy they project at you,to a long lasting life,it's the way the Kharma thing works...

You're still alive,there's your proof,not even voodoo dolls work with you,I stabbed it so many times with a pin,there's a 50cent sized hole through the chest...

lol!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Empty So,we were discussing True Lillys every move...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:55 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Oh and John Drake, I haven't forgotten you,
it's only that I keep being caused to have been busy with things,
between not sleeping, simple sleepy posts, and trying to get
that proper sleep I need before I can trust my words to 'say',
what actually mean.

...but in the mean time, while I head to my pillow...
...if you can find someone to send you these,
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Honey_of_Korea_traditional_food
Do So, and Enjoy True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 823521
Kkultarae Boys of Korea
https://youtu.be/h00j1cmrss4

See them make the,
"16 Thousand Strings"
of hand pulled, Honey, and Nut filled,
Korean Court Cakes, Kkultarae.
3 flavours; Peanut, Walnut & Almond.

...just finished the last of mine...
...and so far, have only found 2 people
to have not become instant 'addicts' Laughing Very Happy
...and now, I sleep! Sleep

Oh and before Jason starts;
NO!
I am NOT talking about getting 'Korean Boys',
it's only the name of the video.
The young men who make them are quite famed
for the shows they put on while making them.

Korean Boys?...I did'nt think you'd go rice...you're more of a Zoophile,in my books.

Really,those things are edible?
Thought they were village made tampons,oh well,you do learn something new everyday,even from True Lilly

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Oh and John Drake, I haven't forgotten you,
it's only that I keep being caused to have been busy with things,
between not sleeping, simple sleepy posts, and trying to get
that proper sleep I need before I can trust my words to 'say',
what actually mean.

...but in the mean time, while I head to my pillow...
...if you can find someone to send you these,

True Lilly,such a fool,you're just a useful ally to him,But that's good you see,that means,JD hasn't got what it takes,to humble me.Excellent...and he recruits you.Ummm,he's usually more honest,but here,he names me,but obviously referring to you as well....when you served your purpose,the cruellest joke of all,will befall you.The only saving grace,you and JD combined,is not what I consider an imminent threat,not even in the distant horizon,would I consider you two,combined or as individual aspects,even a minor menace.

Oh,where was I?....ahh,that's right,soiling this new alliance and thankyou both for debasing your online personas,even more...Ta!

popcorn rolf lol! thumbs up cheers cheese

John Drake wrote:I know you dont give a flippin\' heck about handbag but you did act like hes your mate and you did lie to him and shit on him. I hope that gets others thinking. I posted here today to expose your lies. This forum is shit and has been for quite a while, since you and a couple of others turned up as it goes.

hehehehe...who is the couple of others,True Lilly and El Kabong... lol!

So,we figured out today,you live in Wendouree West,being the "BUM" side of town.We have figured out the walks and the knobs you fellate at Hollioke Park...and now,you give the location of your favourite bakery in Ballarat...and it'd be this,which is rather handy and just a walk down the road,going by the belief,you don't drive,being a nutter and all,oh,How'd I keep my license,my schizoid is Illuminati,so certain exemptions do apply,since I'm top-shelf nutter,and you're just a nut-case...
Secret Mens Business my dear.

thumbs up rolf

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Severymove

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:59 am

I'm just assisting your case for "On-line Stalking" madam,since you got away with it,taste my brand,scared to breathe yet???

So,we figured out today,you live in Wendouree West,being the "BUM" side of town.We have figured out the walks and the knobs you fellate at Hollioke Park...and now,you give the location of your favourite bakery in Ballarat...and it'd be this,which is rather handy and just a walk down the road,going by the belief,you don't drive,being a nutter and all,oh,How'd I keep my license,my schizoid is Illuminati,so certain exemptions do apply,since I'm top-shelf nutter,and you're just a nut-case...
Secret Mens Business my dear.

thumbs up rolf

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Severymove

Time For Song:
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:51 am

true lilly wrote:Oh is that it...Jason C--- knows his posts aren't visible to me,

their Public 'defender'.

Jason C?
Here,I'll help you with my details,old sock
Jason Cook
P O Box 229
Taree 2430
NSW Australia

Mobile:0450750446

There,Suzy Ryan,top that one for being out in the public,you can save me a trip to the Post Office,to grab a White Pages and track you down,good and proper.How about a lovely picture,showing that Slavic Jewess appeal you got going there.Complete with minging arm-pit hair.
Come on True Lilly,show yourself babe...

** Too everybody else,I accept contraband of all types,weapons,drugs,Thai Brides,it's only a standard size box,Thai brides are petite,but not shrinkable.They'll leave me a note to pick up larger items.

For all your "Hit and Contract" needs,are you listening Tintin,use the mobile,good day to you sir,meet at the Cafe,with her head...

thumbs up cheers lol!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 am

Speaking of Tintin and that prolific,current and happening,chic and cool,thread of his.True Lilly did you notice the meltdown Dixie D did today.I was looking for clues to what sparked it up...and seen a photo of the most "Satanic" couple in history...and they were a couple,
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 220pxcarpentersnixonoff
...did'nt you notice,I did.Everytime I hear a Carpenters song,or a picture,my brain shuts down to black and I awaken to find myself,covered in entrails blood and gore,with bodies stacked,dismembered,at my feet.And bloody NASA puts it on Voyager2 and floats it across space,playing full bore,blasting moons and comets off their orbits.I tells ya like it is,The Carpenters have bought about our imminent destruction,but nobody listens.

Oh,here's Dixie D's,meltdown...it was hilarious,not as spastic as mine,but a good 'un.Throw in dead cat,you might get a bit more out of him.Works on me,very well,You low C*nts

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Filephpavatar1240123621Dixie D's Meltdown...

Dixie d wrote:http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3075

I was looking for a forum where I could say something, but I can't be bothered. I know all these so called forums are connected, so if these people who claim to know what they know about UFO's or Jesus or what ever (Bob Dean) then let's here what you have to say, or are you that much of a chicken to come out with it, why are you so afraid to die. What is that holds you back, or do you have to have a few Jack Daniels just to tell the world what you know.

People, these are not real people, they are just taking the piss.

Your a shower of fucking shitheads, that's all, the fucking lot of you, nothing less. Keep us all on a fucking string ah?

It's a fucking good job I'm only an Electrician. And what ever runs this fucking world is a shithead also.

You can fucking ban me from these fucking forums, I don't give a shit. Just like I was asked not to post on the Avalon forums, and I know you are all connected, so let's cut the shit shall we? You fucking chickens.

Bob Dean and the rest of you, you sit there so smug telling people, well maybe I'll come out with what I know the next time I've had a drink of Jack Daniels, or what ever. Your a shower of fucking idiots.

Cock a doodle loo! Let's get down to the basis's shall we? You're all just money makers, that's all. If you want to come and shoot me, you all know where I live, you fucking arse holes. Just like this site, green is the colour of money! If these people knew what was going on, they would fucking come out with it, the fucking chickens. If you know what's going on, don't you think you owe the people of this fucked up world the truth, whether they like it, or not! Cock a doodle loo! Come on Mr Ike and all your fucking, pals let's here some things from you on these forums shall we?

One last thing before I go out, if there is such a person as Jesus, and we are supposed to be in the End times, then I hope I'm alive to meet him/her, because I'd like to ask Him/her why the fuck I'm here in the first place, because like a lot of other people, I've had a poxy life anyway, I didn't even have a chose whether or not to be here, so how can any God or what ever judge anyone, when they where not asked if they wanted to exist in the first place. If I'd knew what I'd been in for and asked, I have told Him/her, no thank you very much. And that goes for my mother as well, who tells me she wished she could go to bed and sleep without waking up in the morning, sick bastards.

I think this will do for me.

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Femalepair

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 am

their Public 'defender'.

Now do you get it,Geez,I'm PC dumb,but you,who can edit and post,multicoloured sentances and you can't pick this up,I find you and that,hard to believe,strangely enough.

Oh,you're a winner this week,I got outbid on ebay.I was buying another sister car for mine,but I bought pot instead.Could've bought the car for $300,I bid at $180,trying for bargain,it did'nt even make reserve.

But,maybe down in Melbourne,IF,I win the SVO,with fully worked engine for $1500,has T5 gearbox too.I was hoping you may want to have a cup of tea before I cut you...some slack on the forums,as I drive home north,to Satans Lair,that is New South Wales...home of Billy and other deranged forms of wildlife...

anyway,something you can't give,but you better accomplish,follow my clear and concise instructions,in picture form too,you can't go wrong!

thumbs up rolf popcorn lol! wave cheese cheers

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Thisiswhalookslike

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:20 am

Fuck this,it's cut off...damn

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Fuck this,it's cut off...damn

Let's try again... cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Well, someone didn't like that last post...yet another
major hack attack, of denying internet service to all 3 computers running
in this house, while, VIA THE INTERNET, THAT WAS CONNECTED AND RUNNING,
all 3 computers were being 'run through'. The timing worked for me though...and
showed those who need to know, what they need to know...those that are trusted,
are not to be trusted. And yet again, I was proven to know, when I needed to know,
what I couldn't know, without trusting the revealing truth of God's Word.
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 2803512470 ...and while we were being live hacked,
just look at what "tintin" was busy doing:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3095
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3096

...oh he couldn't even try to pretend to be original this time,
because time is against 'them',
time belongs to God, not them or me or any man.
Whoever lives or dies, in the death throws of this worldly age,
God's plan will play out to do His will. Part of which is sifting and sorting.

...funny, just like 'Billy Ruben', when he's RUNNING SCARED,
that's what he lies, those he's scared of, are doing.

Ohh, O.K., just a little teaser, of what "tintin's" panic filled posts contain...
(plus some extra connectors), but the rest of the work is up to 'those who know'...
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 449107794 ...sonny... True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 449107794 ...a little ray of sunshine... True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 449107794

Running Scared? Of What today True Lilly.
Sorry,I'm over you and since you can't write straight forward post,don't have a sense of humour,and continue to lie and spam,and management won't make good on the threat to clean the forum up,so,you're being put on "Ignore" and on my foes list,sorry,I just refuse to engage your lies,crap,schizoid remarks,no further.You always resort going back to the same game,cause you need it,funny enough,to be sane like.You need conspiracy,paranoid delusions to fill your life,OK,please have that,does'nt mean I'm indentured to you by patronage...Good Bye Suzy Ryan,Good luck.

cheers wave Cool

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 pm

See,you can't talk to her about anything,even when she raises a point,really,there's nothing to believe to her lies,ramblings and slander of others...

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:End 'lawfare' by ditching UN policies
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Sheehan-90x60
PAUL SHEEHAN
A disconnect has grown between
the will of the people and
the legal activists who wage ''lawfare'' -
the practice of using the courts
to achieve policies rejected at the ballot box.

...so much news lately, that examples this opinion
(that came after, I posted the same opinion Wink ), that
I don't know where to begin...probably should have
more than 31/2 hours sleep, and finished my first
coffee before it went cold, prior to attempting to
to put it together...ah but why bother at all...when
anyone who can't see it for themselves by now, is
probably 'permanently blind', or part of that most
TRAITOROUS CABAL

That would be nice,ditching UN policy,that was heavily lobbied by the US,to pass a law for the foundation of the UN...know what that was.The Criminalization of Marijuana internationally...Now you know why the Pollies are very hesitant to repeal it,one day,someone of backbone will come along...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:22 pm

their Public 'defender'.
ISAIAH 33:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=33&v=1&t=KJV#1
Woe 1945 to thee that spoilest 7703 ,
and thou [wast] not spoiled 7703 ;
and dealest treacherously 898 ,
and they dealt not treacherously 898 with thee!
when thou shalt cease 8552 to spoil 7703 ,
thou shalt be spoiled 7703 ;
[and] when thou shalt make an end 5239
to deal treacherously 898 ,
they shall deal treacherously 898 with thee.

O LORD 3068, be gracious 2603 unto us;
we have waited 6960 for thee:
be thou their arm 2220 every morning 1242,
our salvation 3444 also in the time 6256 of trouble 6869.

ISAIAH32:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=32&v=1&t=KJV
Behold, a king 4428 shall reign 4427
in righteousness 6664, and princes 8269
shall rule 8323 in judgment 4941.

And a man 376 shall be as an hiding place 4224
from the wind 7307, and a covert 5643
from the tempest 2230;
as rivers 6388 of water 4325 in a dry place 6724,
as the shadow 6738 of a great 3515 rock 5553
in a weary 5889 land 776.

true lilly wrote:Let's do a word-association test.
When I say
"billionaire's private island" and "$7900 a night",

what sort of picture comes to mind?

However wild your imagination,
I'd stake the personal fortunes of Richard Branson
and Brett Godfrey that your mental snapshots
look nothing like Makepeace Island.
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Makepeace-Island_20110907103825322182-600x400

Branson's private island

Makepeace Island,
Richard Branson's private island

in the Noosa River is now up for rent.

In July, the cashed-up cohorts
opened their heart-shaped island
on the Noosa River to the public.
With a minimum of eight people
or a maximum party of 22
the island and its 11-room retreat is yours for a night.
The cost includes staff, chef and everything you can eat; alcohol is extra.

Makepeace Island is one of Australia's
most expensive single-ticket accommodations.
Once called Pig Island, the 10-hectare patch of gum trees and mangroves
sits in the broad, estuarine waters of the Noosa River.

The island has been occupied by a reclusive old woman
named
"Shotgun Hannah" Makepeace, coteries of hippies and an artist.
Now CAREFULLY Read the
'The NEWS Behind The NEWS' Thread,
of
"tintin/CRUISE"
from (at least), last night, on,
To SEE HIM STACKING UP These
SAME CODE KEYS
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad...and, more:
UPDATING "their" NEXT PLOT!

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3092
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3093
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3094
And in a "dixie d" LINK at the last link:
"A non-specialist
would not have been able
to understand
all the data

the Japanese
ministry of transport
was quoted as saying,
as much of it
was presented
in numerical form."
true lilly wrote:Obama pays tribute to Australia
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 246115-barack-obama
10:35PM
Phillip Hudson,

BARACK Obama thanks Australia
for its steadfast and heartfelt support
on the 10th anniversary of the
September 11 terror attacks.

Full text:Obama's letter of thanks to Australia
September 11 anniversary:
Barack Obama writes letter of thanks
to Julia Gillard

Barack Obama
September 11, 2011
7:12PM

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 244702-barack-obama
Barack Obama thanks Australia
for its enduring support on September 11
and the decade since. AFP

THE following text is a letter
from US President Barack Obama
to Prime Minister Julia Gillard
expressing America's appreciation
for Australia's support on September 11
and the decade since.

Dear Prime Minister,
As we approach the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks,
I want to take this opportunity to express our enduring appreciation
for the close partnership and support we have received from Australia
on that fateful day and in the decade since.

Australia's support on September 11, 2001,
and in the days after was extraordinary.

Prime Minister Howard was in Washington on September 11,
preparing to address a Joint Session of Congress on the occasion of
the 50th anniversary of our security alliance.

While his address had to be postponed, his heartfelt words of support
and sympathy
on that day, and in the days and weeks that followed,
eloquently described the depth
of the United States-Australian partnership.

Australia's quick declaration that these attacks were an assault on the values
and freedoms shared by our two countries comforted us; your invocation of
Article IV of the ANZUS Treaty strengthened our resolve to prevail over this menace.

Americans were moved by the expressions of sympathy
from so many Australians citizens, and we shared your grief at the loss of 11 Australians in the September 11 attacks.

In the decade since the attacks, we have had no more steadfast partner
than Australia
in our effort to defeat terrorists in Afghanistan, in Bali,
in the Middle East, and in
Southeast Asia.

Australia's robust cooperation in these efforts has made
a tremendous contribution
to achieving the alliance goals we share,
and has won the lasting affection and
gratitude of Americans.

As the United States and Australia stand on the cusp of
our alliance's seventh decade,
I assure you I will continue
to do everything I can to work with you to deepen that partnership, to ensure the security of our nations and our citizens, not
and in the future.

Related Coverage
Freedom = vigilance Courier Mail, 1 hour ago
Obama pays tribute to Australia Herald Sun, 11 minutes ago
Obama: US not waiver in terror fight The Daily Telegraph, 20 minutes ago
Dark day transformed two nations The Australian, 1 day ago
Access anxiety The Australian, 4 day ago

When I saw,
"From: No Source"
(besides the 'need' to 'twice add',
Julia Gillard's name, when it was not there),
I could tell there was going to be something,
in, This, Very Important, Very Official, HISTORIC
Letter, that no one dare put their name to.

Like that LAST LINE "typo", of "Valley Girl Speak",

"I assure you...NOT!...and in the future. ..."

As the United States and Australia
stand on the cusp of
our alliance's seventh decade,
I assure you I will continue
to do everything I can
to work with you to deepen that partnership,

to ensure the security of our nations
and our citizens, not
and in the future.

And as anyone who's studied
"tintin's" CODE SPEAK knows, CHANGING JUST ONE,
little letter, MAKES A WHOLE MESS of Difference.
What IS, becomes, what IS BEING SAID.

Also, why did the AFP
(Agence France-Presse, a news agency),
CROP OUT, "SEAL of" and "STATES",
and put it's name to the deed?

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Color

But Google, "afp" or "AFP" (*See below.),
and though I'm searching from Australia and
other country's may get different results,
it's all that's offered, in the order it's offered,
that also, 'says' a lot, though as usual, I've
had to remove the code that makes the cached
likes, 'live', and some other code that 'insists on'
showing here, and makes what Google shows,
virtually illegible.

And yes, there is much more besides, 'said' in this strangely presented,
strangely worded, MAJOR, LEADING REPORT, in Murdoch's HERALD SUN,
that it's not right to try to explain it all to the willingly deceived, and
'those who know', already know.

1. AFP Homepage - Australian Federal Police
    www.afp.gov.au/ - Cached
    The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is a progressive and multi-faceted law enforcement organisation taking a strong lead in the fight against 21st century crime.

National Police Checks
    www.afp.gov.au/.../police-checks/nati...
    The Australian Federal Police ...

Current vacancies
    www.afp.gov.au/.../current-vacancies...
    A career with the AFP can take ...

Jobs@AFP
    www.afp.gov.au/jobs.aspx
    A career with the AFP can take ...

Contact
    www.afp.gov.au/contact.aspx
    Emergency contact, Request ...

Police/Criminal history checks
    www.afp.gov.au/.../police-checks.asp...
    We provide assistance under the ...

Media centre
    www.afp.gov.au/media-centre.aspx
    Multimedia and news items, The ...

2. RACGP | AFP Home
    www.racgp.org.au/afp - Cached
    6 days ago – Australian Family Physician is the official journal of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
  3. AFP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFP - Cached
    AFP. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Look up AFP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. AFP may refer to: Contents. 1 Media; 2 ...
  4. Apple Filing Protocol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Filing_Protocol - Cached
    The Apple Filing Protocol(AFP) is a network protocol that offers file ...
  5. Agence France-Presse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agence_France-Presse - Cached
    Agence France-Presse (AFP) is a French news agency, the oldest one in the ...

Show more results from wikipedia.org
  6. AFP.com - International News, Photos, Videos, Graphics, World
    www.afp.com/afpcom/en/ - Cached
    STOCKHOLM (AFP)
    - Swedish police in the southwestern city of Gothenburg have arrested
    four people suspected of preparing a terror attack, Swedish media ...
  7. AFP
    news.smh.com.au/action/displayCopyrightNotice?...AFP - Cached
    AFP stories and photos shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or ... AFP news material may not be stored in whole or in part in any electronic ...
  8. Australian Federal Police Association
    www.afpa.org.au/ - Cached
    2 Sep 2011 – The Australian Federal Police Association represents the professional, industrial and social interests of all employees of the Australian Federal ...
  9. AFP embracing Gov 2.0 - social media, Australian Federal Police ...
    www.computerworld.com.au/article/399680/afp_embracing_gov_2_0/
    6 days agoNational crime fighting agency, the Australian Federal Police, is discovering openness and transparency and policing aren't mutually exclusive.
  10. Absolute Fitness Professionals
    www.afp.com.au/ - Cached
    Absolute Fitness Professionals. About Us; Services. Biosignature Modulation · Exercise Physiology · Personal Training · Sports Conditioning · Rehabilitation ...

Searches related to AFP
afp photos
afp wiki
afp police check
afp form
afp press
afp jobs
afp media
afp clearance

And now, in this HERALD SUN Update,
doesn't THE IMAGE CHOSEN to go "with" THE WORDS CHOSEN,
combine to "TELL A DIFFERENT STORY"...

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 374071-september-11-anniversary
...seems Mrs. Obama is doing all she can, to stop herself from,
OPENLY CACKLING!
Showing a face not unlike, THE IMAGE CHOSEN
to go with the Update below it, on Julia Gillard's position...

Gillard faces week of tough tests
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 301666-julia-gillard
Phillip Hudson
PM in crucial week as she moves
to revive the Malaysian solution,
introduce carbon tax legislation
and stare down leadership talk.

(JUST NOW CHANGED TO:
JULIA Gillard set to try and revive
the Malaysian solution, introduce
carbon tax legislation and battle
more negative poll results.
)

1 comment on this story

Hunger strike: Desperate kids plead for freedom
true lilly wrote:Well, someone didn't like that last post...yet another
major hack attack, of denying internet service to all 3 computers running
in this house, while, VIA THE INTERNET, THAT WAS CONNECTED AND RUNNING,
all 3 computers were being 'run through'. The timing worked for me though...and
showed those who need to know, what they need to know...those that are trusted,
are not to be trusted. And yet again, I was proven to know, when I needed to know,
what I couldn't know, without trusting the revealing truth of God's Word.
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 2803512470 ...and while we were being live hacked,
just look at what "tintin" was busy doing:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3095
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3096

...oh he couldn't even try to pretend to be original this time,
because time is against 'them',
time belongs to God, not them or me or any man.
Whoever lives or dies, in the death throws of this worldly age,
God's plan will play out to do His will. Part of which is sifting and sorting.

...funny, just like 'Billy Ruben', when he's RUNNING SCARED,
that's what he lies, those he's scared of, are doing.

Ohh, O.K., just a little teaser, of what "tintin's" panic filled posts contain...
(plus some extra connectors), but the rest of the work is up to 'those who know'...
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 449107794 ...sonny... True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 449107794 ...a little ray of sunshine... True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 449107794
LANA (ANAL) link to PLENTY.
We can link LANA, ANAL and PLENTY to SHIT.
PLENTY of SHIT

home burnt down
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 425px-Land_of_plenty
Williams is Lana
tintin wrote:Israel, Hamlet and Tanzania. III
Quote:

Originally Posted by cori
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Viewpost
Okay, look at this

Tintin:

Winehouse, btw., also links to Winnenden
Win Win Win Win Win.....

but here is Tom Cruise:
Tom Cruise
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Born_On_The_4th_Of_July
4th of july = 2+2 july

Married to

I am somewhat sure, that Holmes is originally a name from Norway.
it pops up as british name allover the place, but that can't be.
here is the interesting Wiki explaination True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Smile

A small island.... (Holm)
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. TopTeaser_crop_Die-Insel-Utoya-in-Norwegen-Wenige-Stunden-nach-dem-Attentat-in-Oslo-kamen-bei-der-Schie-erei-auf-der-Insel-Utoya-ebenfalls-mehrere-Menschen-ums-Leben
UTOYA ... perfect match, probably the most typical 'small island' there is
the amok island has the shape of a HEART!!
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Lena-i-heart-you
Lena... Set Alight... Telenor Arena /Terror Oslo
"I heart you"

about 90 teenagers shot on the little heart island
The whole thing is unreal, almost absurd.

The ISLAND has the shape of a HEART.
Running scared
RUNNING SCARED wins the HEART song contest
and they were RUNNING SCARED on the HEART Island.

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 958473-anders-behring-breivik
That's ... reversed.
(31 and 13, the BLOODLINE link)
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Khazaria
...WILLIAMS final.
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 570px-Barack_and_Michelle_Obama_at_the_Home_States_Ball
(11 SEPTEMBER = 117) BIRDS attack on 911.
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 374071-september-11-anniversary
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 301666-julia-gillard
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. EUROVISION_2011_HEART_AND_EURO_MARQUE_CMYK_DARK_A4
MAKEPEACE ISLAND, NOOSA RIVER, AUSTRALIA
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Makepeace-Island_20110907103825322182-600x400
MAKEPEACE ISLAND, NOOSA RIVER, AUSTRALIA...and...'cori' said,
"UTOYA ... perfect match, probably the most typical 'small island' there is
the amok island has the shape of a HEART!!
"
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Article20247850D326E3900000578771_63
dixie d wrote: 11-09-2011, 12:57 PM #30943
I noticed this article in the News...

UK poppy-growing program kept hush-hush

I just wondered if there might be a link to Hush Puppies

Quote:

Hush Puppies is an international brand of contemporary, casual
footwear for men, women and children. The shoes have been described as
"the classic American brushed-suede shoes with the lightweight crepe
sole".[1] A division of Wolverine Worldwide, Hush Puppies is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan.

Wolverine Wroldwide

Quote:

In addition, the Hush Puppies name is licensed for non-footwear fashion categories, including clothing, eyewear and plush toys.

Plush Toys

Quote:

In 1903 Richard Steiff designed a soft bear that differed from
earlier traditional rag dolls because it was made of plush furlike
fabric.[1] At the same time in the USA, Morris Michtom created the first
teddy bear, after being inspired by a drawing of Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
with a bear cub.[2] The character Peter Rabbit from English author
Beatrix Potter was the first stuffed toy to be patented, in 1903.

Teddy Bear
Last edited by dixie d; 11-09-2011 at 01:04 PM.
My Teddy Bear was named Sonny,
my R.R. was named Teddy,
my R.R.X was named Bear,
and my Deerhound's named Poppy...and...

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 800px-Shakespeare%27s_family_circle
...I had to change my name to SUZY RAE LAVREK,
from Vera HOCEVAR, by deed poll, when I worked for Grosby's...
Pacific Brands is a major Australian company marketing Berlei, Bonds,
Clarks (children's), Dunlop, Everlast, Grosby, Holeproof, Hush Puppies, King Gee,...
and...

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 449107794
...and this post:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1058501316&postcount=1320
contains much more than:
We speak to John Hocevar,
founder of Students for a Free Tibet

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/8/1...rs_of_students

BELGRADE, 23. 03. 2008.
Catholic Archbishop of Belgrade
Stanislav Hočevar

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 65962725547e64b249f090553811284
who in May of 2001...

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Panel
Participants from Serbia:
Hocevar Stanislav -Belgrade Archbishop

http://www.b92.net/trr/eng/participants.html
...and the 3 Lead Image/Stories, in order,
at The HERALD SUN Now...

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 418272-sam-stosur-us-open-final
JOIN OUR LIVE BLOG NOW:
Sam Stosur

is
playing her toughest match
against Serena Williams
in US Open final.
Picture: Getty Image

Read More
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 364339-brett-ratten
Brett Ratten would have been excused for

momentarily pondering the terrible thought
even his own players were conspiring against him,

writes Mike Sheahan.
Picture: Michael Klein

Read More
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 384894-harry-kewell
Harry Kewell kicks off his new life in Melbourne

and a spectacular new era for the A-League today.
Picture: Herald Sun
Read More
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:44 pm

True Lilly,I am telling you,not asking,get it through that schizoid brain,sick of your spamming,if you can't accept having a normal conversation or discussion,I will FUCK your threads everyday.With boring articles,like motor mechanics,without the pictures,or I'll use Kabongs spam,but to the power of 100...if you spam once more,it shows not only your immaturity but you're desperate for my attention.I reject you and your words,I do not believe in you and have nothing to do with you,be off,vile,unclean thing.Not interested and don't want to be angry with you,OK?I know it always comes to this,people just drop you like a steamy shit and you think you win,when they turn their backs
...that's your insanity,not mine.Try not to kick your son out of the house,cause he took my side of the arguement,you might be derelict and an overbearing mother,but I am not your own,squeeze the life out of somebody else,I am far from concerned,you bore me madam,go away,there's better things to write and read than anything that comes from you or that mouth of your,please,just go away.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:04 pm

true lilly wrote:Who is online?
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. EmptyIn total there are 13 users online :
: 1 Registered,
2 Hidden and
10 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was
on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 pm
Registered Users: true lilly
Bots : bing, Google
el kabong wrote:
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 101201185769049e3aefd65d1e
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/search?search_current=el+kabong&search_id=947409299&start=285
...and that's the 'nice' shit 'they' spamTrue Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 2803512470
<blockquote>
Billy Ruben wrote:do you have off-hand,
a picture like this

True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. Carbomb

In the family photo album,that is your car,but allow for your daughter,blown up,in yours and preferabley your drive-way?

Yeah,that would be good,thankyou

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/search?search_current=Billy+Ruben&search_id=1658787537&start=105

</blockquote>No, but those who know YOU from
your FAKE phone 'name', do...
Jason C 1-2-3-...can't count either...
Jason C1U2N3T...that cover's you and
the WOmen who OWN YOUR
& YOUR 'mates' BALLS
True Lilly-Ain't worth a squirt of goat-shit. 449107794

She's Completely Crackers....

True Lilly on the Phone...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And there's 'Billy Ruben' with 'his'
months of death threats that specify such methods,
and associating himself with bad cops, health unionists,
biker groups, and really bad dudes...which you would right off,
as an attention seeking nutter...but for the at least
3 different phones 'he' uses, and, the others who know of,
and approve of 'his' death threats
, and the very specific
associations 'he' brags of, that make 'him' believe
'he's' 'untouchable'
enough to keep getting away with it.

...and then of course, there are
the 2 Car Bombs I've already survived...
and the other attacks by really bad dudes, etc...

and 'Jason/Billy Ruben's' dangerously erratic and
volatile behaviour that makes 'him' a liability to
'friends', 'associates' and
anyone 'he' 'perceives'
as a 'foe'.
Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

We've all been through this.
Two months ago,when I got sick of True Lillys',baseless,groundless,slander and lies,against everyone whom she finds dis-pleasure with,ie,anybody who does'nt unquestioning believe,who littany of lies.
Frustrated to the point of doing something stupid,I decided to take my chances with Ballarat Police,close to where Suzy lives,she being the "BUM" part of town,Wendouree West,known for its bakeries and cock gobbling glory holes of Hollioke Park.
...I have the phone bill here to prove I rang on a Saturday.
Anyway,not expecting to get anywhere,especially,if I gave away my relationship with NSW Police,to be rather strained at best.
I was surprised to have my queries answered by a very professional and seasoned officer,who knew the law and history of Victoria and Ballarat.
...After describing my complaint,being accused as a babyfucker and goat abuser and so has many others by this nutter.I mentioned Suzy's ex-husband,Bill Ryan,a serving member?,remember,this is Suzy data,it could be made up at the bottom of a Gin bottle.

BAck in a minute...
The officer then took an interest and began looking for this Bill Ryan.I said to the officer,she'd be easy to remember,her car was blown up by bombing in her driveway and herself has been beaten up twice and put in a hospital.I could hear the keyboard,thumping away in the background,he's researching the data as I speak.He had a chuckle and said,there has'nt been a car-bombing in the state of Victoria for 30 years and that was the Russell St bombing.
...The officer,whose name I'll keep secret until Suzy Ryan,True Lilly/Vera Susa wants to reveal more or challenge this,said she can't be charged the way the laws stand now,but that may differ in the near future.

That sad little tale,that Suzy Ryan/True Lilly made up,lied about,she has been milking the public and friends for years,whether it's money,computers or a lift down the street,True Lilly has been profiting off her lies for many years now,off the good will of her readers.
She continues with her lies,cause they serve her well.I exposed her for this and hopefully,slowly,others catch on.She even plays this on her own family,and she abandoned them,in favour of delivering Gods Saving Word,her schizoid spam,even over the love of her children.Still think she's not a threat,guess again,she's a dangerous,manipulative,game-playing,conspiring schizoid,who fooled many of you with her old lady act.
She isn't nice,frail or alone.She's very well connected.She's a liar,slanderer,extortionist,is this the quality of character,that one should have to advocate God for you?
Nutter extraordinaire...But wait,there's more,WOOF,WOOF...

rolling pin dogshag butt Razz
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down