Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly

3 posters

Go down

True Lilly Empty True Lilly

Post  C!ggy Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 am

Stop spamming the forum with your same old crap silly Fookin' Lilly. It is getting very boring and is starting to wear a bit thin. All I see when I visit this forum is your crap, and it always begins "Icke this", and "Icke that". I dont want to hear about Icke, he is an insignificant man that is kept alive in the world of conspiracy theories by muppets like you attacking the twat all the time. I long for the day that Icke leaves conspiracy theories behind him and goes back to the BBC to do some commentating.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

True Lilly Empty Re: True Lilly

Post  Del Monte Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:09 am

I don't get it with this Ciggy, he knows I've got him blocked but still he carries on babbling a load of crap all day and night.

I don't even believe that this Ciggy is American, is he really from there? I don't think he is....

Unless I'm wrong thumbs up

Let's face it, Ciggy is a spamming cock that writes nothing all day and night but babble and horsecrap.

Take no notice of this creepface, he is lonely, has no friends and wears his mother's underwear on a regular basis because he can't get a woman.

Lonely Ciggy rolf
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:25 pm

So Ciggy, NOW ONLY you can attack Ickeism, with more empty rants, but you don't have the balls to so much as phone the one who 'STAR POSTER' tintin, FLEW TO AUSTRALIA to SPY OUT a way to debunk BEFORE SILENCING, AND FAILED.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:03 am

Del Monte wrote:I don't get it with this Ciggy, he knows I've got him blocked but still he carries on babbling a load of crap all day and night.

What are you rambling on about Delmunter?

I don't even believe that this Ciggy is American, is he really from there? I don't think he is....

No shit Sherlock.

Unless I'm wrong thumbs up

When are you ever right.

Let's face it, Ciggy is a spamming cock that writes nothing all day and night but babble and horsecrap.

That sounds more like you than me.

Take no notice of this creepface, he is lonely, has no friends and wears his mother's underwear on a regular basis because he can't get a woman.

I stopped wearing my mothers underwear a long time ago, I've got my own collection of Victoria Secret now. I bet your dead jealous now aren't you. Oh yes I'm so lonely, how many friends have you got Delmunter?

Lonely Ciggy rolf
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:07 am

true lilly wrote:So Ciggy, NOW ONLY you can attack Ickeism, with more empty rants, but you don't have the balls to so much as phone the one who 'STAR POSTER' tintin, FLEW TO AUSTRALIA to SPY OUT a way to debunk BEFORE SILENCING, AND FAILED.

Sorry, I don't understand you, maybe English is not your first language. You remind me of Tiswas and when I see any posts of Tiswas I tend to fall asleep, that is the effect Tiswas has on me.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down