Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!!

+5
Lady Tis-Shine
MoMo
true lilly
Billy Ruben
Sod-Haus...!!!
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Empty True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:12 pm

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!!

If You Carry On With The Same Posts Over The Whole Forum,

I Will Delete Them , Apart From The Original Post...

I Will Also Ban Your Arse...

But You Can Rejoin As Vera Suza...

It's Too Much Work Now To Delete All Your Spamming...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Empty Re: True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 pm

True Lilly wrote...

...and that was only a tiny sample
of the countless examples of why the wise,
keep, The First Commandment, First and Last.

That's
The First Commandment of
The Creator God,
Who told us, From The Beginning,
about

All This Real World He Really Created,
and THE AGE of LIFE, HERE
In This Real World, BEFORE

OXYGEN=the prince of the air=DEATH

Where Do You Get This Stuff From...???

The First Commandment reads:

And God spake all these words, saying, I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me. (Exodus 20:1-3)

Look Lilly, In My Time I Have Been A Catholic, Born Againner And Jehovas Witness...

The Re-Interpretation Of The Book Of Genesis Really Had Nothing To Do With Christianity...

It Was More About The Collection Plate (Catholic)

Backsliding And Making A Song And Dance Out Of Being Saved...(Born Againer)

Matthew 6:5-6

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites.
For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others.
Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret.
And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

And Trying To Get Into The 144,000 Club (Jehovas Witnesses)

Religion Isn't Really For Me...

But It Is Written Down In Stone...

So If You Decide To Follow It...At Least Have A Look At What It Says...In Stone...

And Not Reinterprit It Into Your Own Version...!!!

If You Start With Leviticus And Numbers, It Might Not Be Your Cup Of Tea...!!!

Because It's A Bit Vengeful,Vindictive And Petty...

But Hey...!!! What Do You Expect From A Group Of Sinia Pedestrians With No Air Conditioning Or Flushing Toilets...???

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Empty Re: True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!!

BRAVO!!!

But you have your work cut out Sod,ur gonna have delete the last four days worth of post,just delete the lot,she has copies on her HDD,she can repost once and once only...but just scrub the last 4 days worth.I won't spam any more either,it's Un-creative,stupid and childish...thankyou and I'm sure on behalf of the rest of the forum,both friend and foe,feel united on this one...

thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 pm

You were a JW for a while...Bet you were scared of getting injured or having an operation.F*ck,it's repressive.On this occassion,stick with the coke,swingers and good nights out with friends...I just got ripped off with pot from one of my dutch contacts.I threatened him with a thread of his own at Sodlike...I gave him a further 24 hours to redeem himself,it's only been 2 months waiting.I can play dirty you know,he has a Aussie girlfriend,a little note here to the Feds and Customs and that bastard will never get a Visa here again...great Sodlike material,f*ck people,do the right thing,or Billy outs you.I spose I reached my limit two years ago,going about in life the spiritual path,did'nt pay off,give them back their own game,Oh,the tears and nashings of teeth...

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:15 am

GGRRRR....The Hypocrisy is NAUSEATING!

PLEASE START THE SAME THREADS
DEMANDING THAT OF THE ACTUAL
SPAMMERS AND HACKERS.

You know, 'those' who DO SPAM
PAGES of THREATS, CATS, and
ALL MANNER OF WAY OFF TOPIC DRIBBLE
THROUGHOUT ALL MY THREADS.

The threads I started AFTER MY ONE THREAD
WAS SPAMMED TO DEATH WITH
ALL MANNER OF WAY OFF TOPIC DRIBBLE.

And maybe, allow me some threads,
to BE KEPT ON THE TOPICS that
ONLY I DARE COVER, and that 'they'
MUST SPAM OVER=BURY, then I would
have no need to bother showing the actual
full context of things
IN ALL THE THREADS
that 'THEY' SPAM.

Now excuse me, while I collect an example to quote.

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Billy Ruben,
Please Stop Threatening Me Over The Phone.

I am NOT interested in you.

That you had to start attacking me
with bald face, sick lies, after I repeatedly,
politely, declined your demands for sex,
shows a dangerously unbalanced mind.

More unbalanced than when you rang me to tell me
how real the demons that torment you are, oh, and
that I was "targeted".

As to what I have posted over the years, about
The Secret Truth of Australia,
well YOU Made my KEY Point: It is The One Thing,
that the infamous bad 'they,' FEAR being known
by the general public.

And yet,
even when I take it to even a desert of a forum,
it's READERSHIP BLOOMS,
from the tons of cow manure
YOU intend to bury it under.

So, for that at least, I thank you.

BUT, STOP YOUR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR of
PERSONALLY, THREATENING MY LIFE.

Oh and Sod, ... ahh, don't worry about it...
...must get on with important things.
true lilly wrote:Anyway,
it's been under 'life' support,
for years, under other 'names' like,
The NEWS Behind The NEWS:

Craig/Cruise/Cori/and Co. wrote: 23-08-2011, 06:06 AM #30340

And there's nothing like a,
"Oh WOE IS ME!"
, from 'them',
to have 'their' victims rush to die
trying to 'save' 'them'.

It's only when real people could
do with a bit of Justice
that the Professional WEB/NET
Manipulators go flat out
threatening all who don't attack instead,
with the same Injustices.

After all, 'social media',
does have hidden meaning to,
that carries far more weight
than it's 'surface' meaning:
ANTI'social' MASS'media' MANIPULATION.

As the world full of twittering violent criminals
(that the Mass Media so kindly call 'rioters'),
more than sufficiently proves.

Oh and Sod, when does my ban here, begin?

After you've deleted all my posts?

'Billy Ruben/Jason' assures me both are happening,
thanks to his efforts in spamming and nagging you
into making sure no one can ever read anything by,
'true lilly' again.

Mind you, that wouldn't be so easy,
with how many Universities around the world
have also linked, copied and used my various threads.

But don't tell him that
Wink ,
his mind's already struggling with his lot in life.
Rolling Eyes

See, YOU DO SEE, The Importance of FULL CONTEXT?
Well, why else would it be SO IMPORTANT TO 'Billy Ruben/Jason',
to SPAM TO DEATH ALL KEY CONTEXT, WITH SERIOUS THREATS
TO KILL and EVEN SICKER SHIT, if that were not so. True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 252310

Yeah, O.K., there his personal involvement in ...
but, I don't need to out him...he's done it himself.

Last edited by true lilly on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 am

true lilly wrote:GGRRRR....The Hypocrisy is NAUSEATING!

SPAMMERS AND HACKERS.

PAGE of THREATS, CATS, and

have no need bother showing the actual
full context of things
IN ALL THE THREADS
that 'THEY' SPAM.

Ciggy and I never spammed you...we asked questions you refused to answer,your lies started this and it snowballed into what we have now...

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Smileypuppets

Farkin animated emoticons...Opera it is...damn damn

[img]True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Smileypuppets[/img]
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:18 am

Sod Joolian Bloke,
this is your forum,your baby.Maybe in other times,editing and removing post is against your belief and I support that,back then.But I want you to keep this place a float,but,you must realise,sometimes,amendments have to be made.If you modify or remove post,feel no shame or think you've gone against your own grain,Do what must be done,to restore this place to its former state of being,drop every True Lilly thread and related thread in the sub-forum allocated for her,mine,Kabongs and everybody who has a thread title about her....if you have to delete,do so.Bugger her post count,it's ficticious anyway,she's only done 15% original post,the rest is repetitive spastic spam,that she thinks is news regarding her.A nutter,but a bad one.

God that Cyan is too bright...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:42 am

[quote]
true lilly wrote:GGRRRR....The Hypocrisy is NAUSEATING!

SPAMMERS AND HACKERS.

PAGES of THREATS, CATS, and

ALL MANNER OF WAY OFF TOPIC DRIBBLE.

have no need to bother showing the actual
full context of things
IN ALL THE THREADS
that 'THEY' SPAM.

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:[color=black]Billy Ruben,
Please Stop Threatening Me Over The Phone.

I am NOT interested in you.

That you had to start attacking me
with bald face, sick lies, after I repeatedly,
politely, declined your demands for sex,
shows a dangerously unbalanced mind.

More unbalanced than when you rang me to tell me
how real the rolling pin rolling pin ]

well,stop fucking breathing and see how you go ya old bint,since you breathe oxygen and spread lies,slander and filth,I suppose you should classify yourself as Arch Evil.I do.Seek mental counselling or therapy you mad little thing

thumbs down thumbs down

cthulhu cthulhu

Sad but true Billyboy. thumbs up

Suzi aka 'tru lilly' doesn't seem to comprehend the Bible is NOT a History Book, it is a Book of Instruction-Torah. Which she abuses.

Read any book on Evolutionary Biology and the Atmosphere we breathe preceded mankind. The Genesis Enigma by Andrew Parker.

Did you notice how she has completely contradicted herself by citing the First commandment, which she doesn't follow?

1: It establishes abstract Ethical Monotheism-YHWH Elohim as the only living God, it is the Foundation of His Torah/Instruction, which Suzi doesn't co9mprehend and disregards making up her own nonsense.

2: The commandment declares YHWH liberated the Hebrews FROM Egypt/Mizraim.

Talk about cognitive dissonance, I can hear hers in the USA! thumbs up lmao rolf popcorn cheers

Anyway, she should obey the Commandment NOT to Bear false Witness, she would enjoy greater peace.

Hypocrites are always beset by anxieties and blame others for their own foibles. thumbs up

Anyhoo, here is some wisdom she should heed, The Evil Tongue-The Lashon Hara.

Good investigative Journalism exposing Suzi billyboy. thumbs up cheers

The evil Tongue........

Words Are Powerful
http://www.aish.com/f/p/48936067.html

Speech -- the ability to convey ideas and feelings through words -- is unique to human beings. It can be a tremendous blessing, but it's also ripe for abuse.

The words our children choose to use in expressing themselves help create their personal window on the world.

Positive forms of expression can help our children grow into positive, optimistic people who view the world around them with generous and hopeful eyes. Negative forms of expression, such as defamatory, mean-spirited speech, will cultivate in them a negative, cynical view of the world.

Speech That Is Evil
It's easy to fall prey to a destructive pattern of speaking badly about others and gossiping -- to the point where it becomes a recreational activity! In order to enjoy the many people in our lives, we have to stop verbalizing the negativity and focus on their positive virtues. This takes a lot of effort but is essential in raising happy children.

If we're always finding fault, we will naturally be dissatisfied, disappointed and displeased, and so will be our children.

Raising happy children requires us to impart to our offspring the ability to look at everything positively --situations, places and material objects. Most important of all is how they view people.

Torah calls "evil language" anything negative, even if it's true.The Hebrew term for speaking badly of others is called lashon hara, literally "evil language." Interestingly, the Torah calls "evil language" anything negative, even if it's true. (Slander -- malicious, false information is called motzi shem ra, literally "giving another a bad name.")

In sharp contrast to the Western adage about sticks and stones not hurting, Judaism looks very gravely upon misuse of speech. Our tradition teaches that lashon hara can destroy many lives, even unintentionally, in one fell swoop:

•the person speaking,
•the person spoken about,
•and the person spoken to.
Let's look at why.

Pay attention Suzi!!! thumbs up

http://www.lashonhara.org/

What Counts As Lashon Hara?Posted on July 23, 2010 by admin Rabbi Finkelman, in his Purity of Speech adaptation of the Chofetz Chaim’s Sefer Shmirat Halashon, teaches that the immediate physical punishment for speaking lashon hara can be seen as having benefitted the Jews back when this punishment was in effect. Jews who spoke lashon hara were punished with Tzaraat – leprosy. How could being struck with leprosy possibly be a good thing?

Rabbi Finkelman explains that when leprosy was the consequence of speaking lashon hara, Jews were conscious of when they’d misspoken. They knew what counted as lashon hara. Today, you often hear people defend their gossiping by saying that it isn’t lashon hara. People know they should speak kindly about their fellows, but it’s difficult. To avoid feeling bad, they justify their unkind words as something that doesn’t qualify as lashon hara.

In the Bible, Miriam is struck with leprosy for speaking ill of her brother Moses. In the following Parasha, the spies are sent to scout out the land. One well-known way of interpreting the Torah is by considering juxtapositions, things placed alongside each other.

Rashi explains why these two stories, seemingly unrelated, are stuck together. The spies – who were leaders of the 12 tribes of the Children of Israel – should have learned from Miriam’s punishment. They should have seen how dangerous speaking lashon hara is.

Unfortunately, they didn’t learn the lesson. And as a result of their negative report, G’ decided that that generation would not enter the land of Israel, but die in the desert. Thus began 40 years of wandering in the desert. And during that time, the whole generation died. (They’d asked Moses to send spies into Israel.)

When in doubt as to what counts as lashon hara, it’s better to keep quiet. Lashon hara carries serious consequences, even if they’re not as immediately obvious today, as they once were.

Speech and Lashon Ha-Ra

http://www.jewfaq.org/speech.htm

• Gossip and slander are serious sins in Judaism

• Judaism forbids causing any deception or embarrassment through speech
• It is forbidden even if the statement is true
• There are some exceptions that allow tale-bearing

When non-observant people talk about how difficult it is to observe Jewish law, they usually mention the difficulty of observing Shabbat or keeping kosher or other similarly detailed rituals. Yet the laws that are most difficult to keep, that are most commonly violated even by observant Jews, are the laws regarding improper speech. This is a very important area of Jewish law; entire books have been written on the subject.

The Power of Speech
Judaism is intensely aware of the power of speech and of the harm that can be done through speech. The rabbis note that the universe itself was created through speech. Of the 43 sins enumerated in the Al Cheit confession recited on Yom Kippur, 11 are sins committed through speech. The Talmud tells that the tongue is an instrument so dangerous that it must be kept hidden from view, behind two protective walls (the mouth and teeth) to prevent its misuse.

The harm done by speech is even worse than the harm done by stealing or by cheating someone financially: money lost can be repaid, but the harm done by speech can never be repaired. For this reason, some sources indicate that there is no forgiveness for lashon ha-ra (disparaging speech). This is probably hyperbole, but it illustrates the seriousness of improper speech. A Chasidic tale vividly illustrates the danger of improper speech: A man went about the community telling malicious lies about the rabbi. Later, he realized the wrong he had done, and began to feel remorse. He went to the rabbi and begged his forgiveness, saying he would do anything he could to make amends. The rabbi told the man, "Take a feather pillow, cut it open, and scatter the feathers to the winds." The man thought this was a strange request, but it was a simple enough task, and he did it gladly. When he returned to tell the rabbi that he had done it, the rabbi said, "Now, go and gather the feathers. Because you can no more make amends for the damage your words have done than you can recollect the feathers."

Speech has been compared to an arrow: once the words are released, like an arrow, they cannot be recalled, the harm they do cannot be stopped, and the harm they do cannot always be predicted, for words like arrows often go astray.

Tale-Bearing
There are two mitzvot in the Torah that specifically address improper speech: Thou shalt not go up and down as a tale-bearer among thy people (Lev. 19:16), and ye shall not wrong one another (Lev. 25:17, which according to tradition refers to wronging a person with speech).

Tale-bearing is, essentially, any gossip. The Hebrew word for tale-bearer is "rakhil" (Reish-Kaf-Yod-Lamed), which is related to a word meaning trader or merchant. The idea is that a tale-bearer is like a merchant, but he deals in information instead of goods. In our modern "Information Age," the idea of information as a product has become more clear than ever before, yet it is present even here in the Torah.

As for her citing the First Commandment, read it, it is the Foundation of YHWHs Torah-Instruction, which Suzi ignorantly tells her few readers is 'Done Away with' and they should believe her lies and deceptions.

The Purpose of the Commandments
http://www.chabad.org/parshah/article_cdo/aid/346666/jewish/The-Purpose-of-the-Commandments.htm

By Tali Loewenthal

The Ten Commandments are in many ways the highlight of the entire Torah. But the Midrash1 makes a surprising statement: it says that the first word of the Ten Commandments is in the Egyptian language. What does this mean?

The Ten Commandments are the summary of the entire Torah. They were heard from G-d by the entire Jewish people. The first Command, "I am G-d, your G-d, who took you out of the Land of Egypt" is the basic statement of our special relationship with the Infinite. The first word, Anokhi, means, "I am." G-d is speaking of Himself, and communicating with us.

The Midrash is intriguing. It says this first word Anokhi is Egyptian, because G-d wanted to speak with us in the language we had learnt while we were in Egypt. This tells us something about the nature of Torah and of being a Jew. G-d does not want to relate to us only on the sacred, spiritual level of our lives, represented by Hebrew, the holy language. He wants to reach the earthly "Egyptian" dimension as well.

We should not try to pretend that we do not have this lower aspect. Rather, we should try to control it, then elevate it and ultimately transform it into something holy.

G-d helps us in this task: there are Jewish teachings about every aspect of life, including the most basic. The mitzvot (commandments) connect us to G-d on every level of our being. For this reason Anokhi, the first word of the Ten Commandments, is in Egyptian: it reaches down to the "Egyptian" person inside us and transforms him or her into a Jew. 2

Meeting Point

The Sages tell us that every Jewish soul ever to be born was present at the giving of the Torah. This includes every single person who would ever become a true proselyte to Judaism. It was a moment of meeting of the entire Jewish people together, and a meeting of the Jewish people with G-d.

The recognition of G-d which was experienced at Sinai remains in the heart of every Jew, and is the spark of his or her Jewish identity.

Further, during his forty days and nights on Mount Sinai the entire Torah was revealed to Moses. The Sages tell us that "Every new idea which would ever be suggested by a scholar in discussion with his teacher - was told to Moses at Sinai".

Sinai was therefore the ultimate meeting point of G-d, the entire Jewish people and the Torah.

Beware of Fale Prophets like Suzi aka 'tru lilly', she will lead you into danger. cheers

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! False_teachers

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Sheepsclothing

wave

Last edited by el kabong on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!!

thumbs up

somebody should show her this: wave

Counting Backwards from Now
60 years ago - Invention of the computer.

130 years ago - Invention of the telephone.

180 years ago - Fossil fuel revolution: coal, trains.

540 years ago - Invention of the printing press.

5,500 years ago - Invention of the wheel, writing.

7,600 years ago - Sahara desert starts forming in northern Africa.

8,800 years ago - The first cities.

10,300 years ago - End of the most recent glacial period: the Wisconsin glaciation.

12,700 - 11,500 years ago - the Younger Dryas.

18,000 years ago - Cultivation of plants, herding of animals. Homo sapiens arrives in the Americas.

21,000 years ago - Last glacial maximum: ice sheets down to the Great Lakes, the mouth of the Rhine, and covering the British Isles.

32,000 years ago - Oldest known cave paintings.

35,000 years ago - Invention of the calendar, extinction of Homo neanderthalensis. Homo sapiens arrives in Europe.

50,000 years ago - Homo sapiens arrives in central Asia.

100,000 years ago - Homo sapiens arrives in the Middle East.

110,000 years ago - Beginning of the most recent glacial period: the Wisconsin glaciation.

130,000 years ago - Beginning of the Eemian interglacial.

200,000 years ago - Beginning of the 2nd most recent glacial period: the Wolstonian glaciation.

250,000 years ago - First Homo sapiens.

350,000 years ago - First Homo neanderthalensis.

380,000 years ago - Beginning of the Hoxnian interglacial.

450,000 years ago - Beginning of the 3rd most recent glacial period: the Kansan glaciation, during which ice sheets reached their maximum extent in the Pleistocene, down to Kansas and Slovakia.

620,000 years ago - Beginning of the Cromerian interglacial.

1.4 million years ago - First firemaking by humans.

1.9 million years ago - First Homo erectus.

2.5 million years ago - First Homo habilis. Beginning of a period of repeated glaciation (loosely speaking, "ice ages").

3 million years - Cooling trend causes year-round ice to form at the North Pole.

3.9 million years ago - First known Australopithecus afarensis.

5 million years ago - Humans split off from other apes (gorillas and chimpanzees).

21 million years ago - Apes split off from other monkeys.

24 million years ago - Cooling trend causes the formation of grasslands; Antarctica becomes covered with ice.

34 million years ago - Gondwanaland finishes breaking up, with Australia and South America separating from Antarctica.

50 million years ago - India begins to collide with Asia, eventually forming the Himalayas.

67 million years ago - Asteroid hit Mexico, causing the Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction. End of dinosaurs. 50% of all species died out! Intensification of world cooling trend.

114 million years ago - First modern mammals. World begins to cool.

150 million years ago - First birds.

200 million years ago - Pangaea began to split into separate continents: Gondwana to the south and Laurasia to the north, separated by the Tethys Sea.

205 million years ago - The Triassic-Jurassic extinction. End of large amphibians and many reptiles.

235 million years ago - First dinosaurs, flowers.

250 million years ago - The Permian-Triassic extinction. 90% of all species died out! Formation of the supercontinent Pangaea, with surrounding ocean Panthalassa.

313 million years ago - First reptiles.

365 million years ago - The Late Devonian extinction. 70% of marine species died out! First amphibians, trees.

395 million years ago - First insects on land.

415 million years ago - The Old Red Sandstone Continent, also known as Laurussia, is formed by the collision of Baltica and Laurentia at the beginning of the Devonian.

440 million years ago - The Ordovician-Silurian extinction. Most marine species died out.

670 million years ago - First animals.

630-850 million years ago - The Cryogenian Period, also known as Snowball Earth - the worst ice age in the Earth's history.

800 million years ago - The supercontinent Rodinia begins to break up.

1 billion years ago - Formation of the supercontinent Rodinia

1.3 billion years ago - First plants.

1.6 billion years ago - First blue-green algae.

2.4 billion years ago - The Great Oxidation Event: the Earth's atmosphere gets oxygen. wave

3 billion years ago - Formation of the first known continent, Ur.

3.8 - 4 billion years ago - The Late Heavy Bombardment: a period during which the Earth, Moon, Venus and Mars were subjected to many asteroid impacts, after a relatively calm period of several million years.

4 billion years ago - First life on Earth.

4.45 billion years ago - Formation of Earth complete; storm of asteroid impacts.

4.5 billion years ago - Formation of the Moon: according to the Giant Impact Hypothesis, this happened when Theia collided with proto-Earth.

4.55 billion years ago - Formation of the Solar System.

13.3 billion years ago - Reionization: the first stars heat and ionize hydrogen gas.

13.3 - 13.7 billion years ago - The Dark Ages, after the formation of hydrogen and before the first stars.

13.7 billion years ago - The Big Bang: beginning of the universe as we know it!

FYI, the Land of UZ is Saudi Arabia, cheers Book of Job. thumbs up

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Great Posts!!! I agree with sod and el kabong and billy .............time to stop your insane and incessant spamming 'tru lilly'. Contain yourself to a few threadfs please and let others Post. Also, desist from spamming other Posters threads with your insane rantings.

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:44 pm

And if you want to look through the majority of these threads alone
(started purely to spam the forum with personal attacks against me,
while preaching the Torah as 'the only source of truth' Rolling Eyes );

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/st/el%20kabong

you don't even have to look at how heavily they spammed
my threads, to notice the stench of hypocrisy is so thick,
you can see and taste it's vile, bitter, poison.

So I suppose thanks are in order again, as there is no better way
to inspire people to buy roses than to fill their streets with open
sewers.
Smile Wink Laughing
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 pm

true lilly wrote:And if you want to look through the majority of these threads alone
(started purely to spam the forum with personal attacks against me,
while preaching the Torah as 'the only source of truth' Rolling Eyes );

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/st/el%20kabong

you don't even have to look at how heavily they spammed
my threads, to notice the stench of hypocrisy is so thick,
you can see and taste it's vile, bitter, poison.

So I suppose thanks are in order again, as there is no better way
to inspire people to buy roses than to fill their streets with open
sewers.
Smile Wink Laughing

hey shitbag,

your mouth is an open sewer...end of fucking story...

thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:19 pm

cheese cheese cheese

Last edited by Sod-Haus...!!! on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:23 pm

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

I want the last two post of True Lillys removed from my threads right now.You warned her the other day and done nothing about it.She is not welcome nor allowed in my threads unless she fucking answers the question,I want it done right now,before I get deadly serious...I mean it Sod,I don't care how many people see it...remove them and I'll let her live for another week...I want them gone NOW!!!!!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:34 pm

don't sit there twiddling your thumbs you're both fucking logged on,it's simple,she's been warned,she ignores it,despite my feelings,I'd do as I'm told by management,but f*ck if this is the reaction,nothing,then I'll call others to general strike on posting...that'll be the next thread.chastise that fuckin moron or that's it...

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:

She Seems To Have Stopped Spamming Now...

But I Am Willing To Give Her A Bit Of The Benefit Of The Doubt...

Look At This...

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Schoolf

The university was founded in 1925 by the late Cardinal Bea as "Berchmanskolleg" in Pullach founded in Munich.
The name came from the late 1621 and in 1888 canonized Flemish Jesuit college in January Berchmans . The Berchmanskolleg was originally a specific training for the Jesuit house of studies in which dwelt the students as the lecturers from the Society of Jesus and lived.
In this monastery also took place in the theological studies focused on the philosophical lectures.
Already in the first decades of its existence it was successful university of the order, to achieve an excellent academic rank as a philosophical training center.
Already by 1945, had the religious high school every year is not included several students belonging to the Order, to acquire a deeper knowledge of Christian philosophy wanted.
In 1971, then was the relocation of the University of Munich Pullach to what the spirit of that time by the Second Vatican Council marked time equivalent.
At the same time, the university opened in general and for students not belonging to the Jesuit order - regardless of religious affiliation.

The teaching professors and lecturers of the university are in the majority of Jesuits .
Training and studies include a solid training in history and methodology of the discipline in all areas in Germany and have a very good reputation.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hochschule_f%25C3%25BCr_Philosophie_M%25C3%25BCnchen&ei=qdFUToyQB5HJsgb0x8AL&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CEIQ7gEwBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhochschule%2Bfuer%2Bphilosophie%2Bmunich%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dopera%26hs%3DWxq%26rls%3Den%26channel%3Dsuggest%26prmd%3Divnsm

thinking hmm thinking hmm thinking hmm

So It Does Look Like A University In Bavaria Are Monitoring This Site...

Maybe Not For The Reasons True Lilly Beleives...

But Maybe They Are Studying Psychology Or Disfunctional Behaviour Or Summat...!!!

think think think
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:

She Seems To Have Stopped Spamming Now...

But I Am Willing To Give Her A Bit Of The Benefit Of The Doubt...

Look At This...

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Schoolf

The university was founded in 1925 by the late Cardinal Bea as "Berchmanskolleg" in Pullach founded in Munich.
The name came from the late 1621 and in 1888 canonized Flemish Jesuit college in January Berchmans . The Berchmanskolleg was originally a specific training for the Jesuit house of studies in which dwelt the students as the lecturers from the Society of Jesus and lived.
In this monastery also took place in the theological studies focused on the philosophical lectures.
Already in the first decades of its existence it was successful university of the order, to achieve an excellent academic rank as a philosophical training center.
Already by 1945, had the religious high school every year is not included several students belonging to the Order, to acquire a deeper knowledge of Christian philosophy wanted.
In 1971, then was the relocation of the University of Munich Pullach to what the spirit of that time by the Second Vatican Council marked time equivalent.
At the same time, the university opened in general and for students not belonging to the Jesuit order - regardless of religious affiliation.

The teaching professors and lecturers of the university are in the majority of Jesuits .
Training and studies include a solid training in history and methodology of the discipline in all areas in Germany and have a very good reputation.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hochschule_f%25C3%25BCr_Philosophie_M%25C3%25BCnchen&ei=qdFUToyQB5HJsgb0x8AL&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CEIQ7gEwBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhochschule%2Bfuer%2Bphilosophie%2Bmunich%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dopera%26hs%3DWxq%26rls%3Den%26channel%3Dsuggest%26prmd%3Divnsm

thinking hmm thinking hmm thinking hmm

So It Does Look Like A University In Bavaria Are Monitoring This Site...

Maybe Not For The Reasons True Lilly Beleives...

But Maybe They Are Studying Psychology Or Disfunctional Behaviour Or Summat...!!!

think think think

No,I don't care,I want the post removed...and she's not welcome unless to refute my claims with evidence...if they're not removed by the time I make tea...I will spam my post 20 times from yesterday on her threads...I don't give a f*ck,remove them...

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:46 pm

It's Up To True Lilly To Change Her Behavoir In Regards To Spamming...

But I Will Move A Lot Of The Posts Down To Her Own Section On Sunday...

It Takes Hours To Do...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:It's Up To True Lilly To Change Her Behavoir In Regards To Spamming...

I'm not angry with you Sod,but furious with that stupid,spastic lying bint.I'm at war with her,until slayed.I have outed her as a liar and it will stay.I offered to remove my threads in good faith...but now mine stay in general...I hate her with a passion and it's well earned.F*ck her,she's got away with it for too long!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:It's Up To True Lilly To Change Her Behavoir In Regards To Spamming...

she just spammed sod...I warned you...now it happens
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Do you want a lying fraud shill,representing and speaking for you,to the Christian God???
For years you have heard her claims,that she's had car bombings (which she changed to her daughter,recently),beatings twice,that put her in to hospital and that she is targetted by David Icke and Tintin,who run an International Cabal of Inept Hitmen.

She's deluded,that I would have sexual designs on herself,I detest the 50 year old prune.Slavic girls are beautiful,some,but I'm not even attracted to her ugly mind or mouth,so what is there to desire.I like functioning,mentally stable women,she's an erratic schizo psychopath.
I hit on people I would never want with forums,JD/John Drake being one,Vera Susa/True Lilly/Suzy Ryan,but if forced into a situation to choose between them both,I'll go twinky,and take JD's member deep in my mouth...eeeeeewww!!!!

lol!

But,the other day,True Lilly stepped over the line.She txt my missus,trying to stir trouble.She keeps all your data,if you're stupid enough to contact her and will never be left alone.I made that call from Sam's phone,cause she is disallowed and not trusted with home phones.But she's gone to far,with accusing all and sundry of child molestation,animal sex and more murderous plots,all of which is lies,as I filed a complaint with Ballarat Police and also informed them,of the slander she says against her former husband,who is allegedly a serving police officer.I wanted them to just question her,cause she'll go off the deep-end and start spouting the "Orange Order" is trying to kill me,that Israel is Australia and David Icke made my heater catch of fire,which is lies,she has animals in the house,she regulary sports photos of herself and family,sleeping with the doggies,they might be bored shitless of her endless rants,or it's some doggy-sex thingy going on with her clan or all of the above.

I was ignoring this forum,until I seen the Krokodile Thread and Zombie apocalypse...and stumbled on a post,where True Lilly constantly spams,Ciggy and I networking for child sex.I laughed at the pathetic moron at first and asked her nicely to stop.Where,delighted she finally got some attention,cause that is the only way she gets it,as I'm about to prove,with Tintins TNBTN thread.

That's her pathetic ploys which has snowballed into a very dangerous situation for her now.I am now,officially out to get her.For her own good,she must die,so she does'nt cause any more spiritual damage to herself.I'm doing her a favour.

Now lets prove what I'm saying.Her thread at the time,The Lying Conspiracy was being ignored,Vera Susa as it was known at David Icke forums,could'nt take the silence and miffed by rebuttals by the member Cori,she goes into meltdown.

What I want you to see,is she can't even live up to her own word,where she,quits the thread only to come back ten pages later,spamming the shit out of it,like she does here,when she can't win,bury the embarressing questions,cause everything she says,is a fuckin lie...everything.Tintin was right,any communication with her...and she'll twist to her own use,Tintin won't admit she's trying to extort him and Cori for money,but I can see right through this fuckin maniac...and IT is.

***to The Orange Order,my fees are $20,000,the head is deliverable as proof,I need a bogus marriage in Groningeng,for citizenship and she must be a nymphomaniac,to keep me occupied,while the search for Mr Ruben winds down,that should take a couple of days,considering True Lilly calls the local cops goat fuckers.Turn a blind eye fraternal policeman,we serve the same masters,Lucifer The Light bearer. Wink

Here' her same MO and tactics for the last 5 years,the ignorant fucking nonce she is...kick it,really locals,kick it.

Lilly's Kharma,1,2,3 and 4...Bugger you bitch...and I mean bugger,as buggery,in the biblical sense,you know,KNOWING YOUR DOG BIATCH...
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Skharma1
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Skharma2
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Lillyskharma3
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Skharma4

Suzy's lover that started the heater on fire...I suggest a good grooming in future Suzy,before the friction of love...
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Slover
Cori's pleas to be left alone as usual ignored,she's the criminal stalker,like she accuses me of...it's her kharma and feel no shame in what I do in future...

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Swhatsheneverunderstand

and the skin crawls...errrr!!!!
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Theskincrawls
Jesus may have lost faith and given up,but I won't...
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Jesusfacepalmfacepalmjer
Time to start screaming BIATCH!!!!
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 300850760

Twisted Evil pig satan ccc butt roulette
fup fup fup fup guillotine Razz

Hey Cori,
I will take Germany as a second choice...Ich Bin Ein Berliner...visit Hansa studios and Groningeng is just over the border by train,so I can collect my weed on regular occassions and hang out with Jan at the red-light district,sounds good to me...

thumbs up lol!
Oh did I mention Ballarat Police confirmed True lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan is a complete liar about the car-bombings (none have occurred in 30 years) and that she has'nt been beaten up and put in hospital,mmmmmm,careful what you wish for Suzy...hehehe,
I can blow cars up without a frigging bomb,little missy.It's just a bad option in case INNOCENT GOOD PEOPLE GET HURT OR KILLED,hehehe,the up close and personal touch is the go.

For any of you who fell for her lies and probably donated money or things to her,feel bitter and angry,you have a right to be.
She's like Goebbels,repeat the lie often enough,people tend to buy it...and that's exactly how she works,self loathing jew Nazi Sympathizer...fark her!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

fup fup fup fup

ccc ccc ccc ccc
true lilly wrote:EVIL is; denying and trying to force the world into denying,
the truly life saving warnings (given to us from the beginning),
in this age when we need to hear them most, and science
keeps proving that those warnings were given to us, from the
beginning, so that we would not have to suffer the first death,
under the rule of the prince of the air, or, second, and permanent,
death.

EVIL are; all those who worship, the prince of the air,
the father of the lie, and his religions of death worship,
they have shoved down the world's throat on his behalf
(for their own selfish desires), since the first man rejected
his God given
authority and handed his duty of care over
to a self serving, castrating, woman.

EVIL,is spreading lies and slander and sugar coating it as the "Word Of God",EVIL and PETTY is Suzy Ryan/True Lilly of Ballarat.EVIL is those who spread lies and rumours about being victimized to try and garner favour,money and free computers.Like you did at DIF and with Runlikehell.EVIL is every filthy lying dying word that excretes from that chasm you call a mouth.You'd do more good filling it with dogknot than ever uttering a word ever again.And the way you speak lies and slander,some would be happy to put you down as the rabid little thing that you are.I will not stop and continue to heckle,cajole,derail and threaten until I get my chance to debate you face to face...I'll be using a form of "Charades" so even an idiot such as yourself,can't misunderstand my message.See you, oh so very soon,Suzy Ryan.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!...Cthulhu!

ccc

dizzy

True Lilly wrote:
That's
The First Commandment of
The Creator God,
Who told us, From The Beginning,
about

All This Real World He Really Created,
and THE AGE of LIFE, HERE
In This Real World, BEFORE

OXYGEN=the prince of the air=DEATH

There needs to be peace in the world.
But you see,there are some weird beliefs from religeous types,who not only welcome and celebrate our destruction,to us and our children,there are some who cannot wait for the seals of revelations to unfold,fruiters and fruit-loops like our very own forum prophet,True Lilly.I know her belief system,I know she's a Gerald Flurry fruiter groupie,but you see,in the interest of sorting the chaff from the wheat,I was hoping,Suzy Ryan/True Lilly,Gerald Flurry and all those type followers could hold their breathe now,and take no more,to set an example,from their sacrifice,that they trully loved us and stick by their beliefs,that they foist upon us,not so gentlely.It would be an exhibition of their true faith and belief and would applaud their move to do so,as I continue,to breathe the fumes from Beezlebubs arse,cause I'm a sell out and a proud satanist,for I cower and wish to continue to live.

God,she and her ilk are starting to sound like these death cults.If one had a choice,I'll take the Moonies,with wild sex and suicide at the end of it,but to live as a sexually frustrated fucked up christian and suicide without the drugs and group-sex,I just feel,somewhere,they got the short-end of the stick.If not,a few sandwhiches,short of a picnic....DER!!!!

dizzy roulette fup catfight wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

I'm not angry with you Sod,but furious with that stupid,spastic lying bint.I'm at war with her,until slayed.I have outed her as a liar and it will stay.I offered to remove my threads in good faith...but now mine stay in general...I hate her with a passion and it's well earned.F*ck her,she's got away with it for too long!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

cthulhu

Ciggy Has Got Good Guidlines For This...

You. YES YOU. STAND STILL A MINUTE!!!

Okay, so you found us. You came looking for an exhibition of "anarchy in action", and you found it.
Well here's the deal: there are NO RULES here.
You may think that's great and glorious, but be advised: just as it means there are no rules restraining YOUR conduct as a poster, there are also no rules restraining MY conduct as an admin.
If I ***FEEL*** like banning someone, I'll fucking ban him, and you can just STFU about why, or get a tire iron upside your head as well. If I ***FEEL*** like ***NOT*** banning someone, and you keep asking me to, I might just ban you.
Piss me off, I dare you.

Here are some of the things I have no patience for: whiners; spammers; people who can only post ONE THING over and over and fucking over; people who dig into other people's personal history and post personal details on the forum, as a cheap shot because they can't hold their own in a good flame-war; people who make demands for this thing or that; people who demand "fairness" (go flippin\' heck yourself and your "fairness").
Doing any of these things or being any of these people JUST MIGHT get you banned.
It's not guaranteed because it's not a "rule" after all, but it puts you at high risk.
If you find you can't log in, well then Skippy you found out the hard way you stepped over the line with me.

Here are some of the traits I like seeing: cleverness; wit; a talent for making an entertaining and informative post; a thick skin; and not being afraid to disagree with me.
I like those traits so much, they MIGHT make me less likely to ban you if you go off and do the things that piss me off. Maybe.
But since there are no rules, you can't count on it.

You DO NOT have "constitutional rights" here.
You have the danger that I might lethally assault you.
You have the opportunity to viciously assault others as I watch and laugh and pop popcorn at what you're doing.
If done well, trolling is actually encouraged here.
If done poorly, that thin ice under your feet starts cracking.
Do you feel lucky?

Now, grab a beer, have a seat by the fire of burning police uniforms, and see if you can survive being our new "little friend". Game on.

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2

Well Maybe He Is Not As Tolerant As Me...

But He Sets His Stall Out Pretty Well...!!!

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 pm

just delete the threads, it's all the same repeated crapola anyway. thumbs up cheers

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:27 pm

el kabong wrote:

just delete the threads, it's all the same repeated crapola anyway. thumbs up cheers

It's hard work though...and alot.Sodlikes does'nt have 16 bloody moderators...ROFL...and that's still not enough to clear the shit from threads,but it's excellent she's been finally pulled up on it.She spammed yesterday,which,she was severely punished for.

thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Empty it's only "spam" if it ISN'T EMPTY PISS, SHIT & LYING DRIBBLE

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 pm

So, it's only "spam" if it ISN'T
EMPTY PISS, SHIT & LYING DRIBBLE...

...and SO FAR AWAY FROM
THE THREAD TOPIC,
IT NEEDS YET ANOTHER THREAD,
and ANOTHER THREAD,
and ANOTHER THREAD...
Rolling Eyes
TO SPAM MORE OF THE SAME

...and now I believe 'you' may have
proven my suspicions...

'Billy Ruben/elkabong/et al here',
ARE DOUBLE/DOUBLE AGENTS...
Suspect

...making sure that people do,
clearly SEE,
the VAST DIFFERENCE between The
COURAGEOUSLY HONEST TRUTH,
and,

and so, NEVER BE SUCKED IN
again, by,
The EMPTY PISS, SHIT & LYING DRIBBLE
MOBS
Cool True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 832261

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote: True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 455573 True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 455573 True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 455573

"Did'nt
we export this shit to you in the form of "Fosters Beer" and you later
repackaged it as Tennents? Same design if you check it out,maybe you
amped the alcohol content just a little too???

No, No One Drinks Fosters It's Piss Juice...

It's Either Stella,
Or Carling If You Don't Wanna Get To Pissed...

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Stella20artois20advert

And It Is True That Only Tramps Drink Super T,
Special Brew,
And White Lightning Cider...

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 455573 True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 455573 True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 455573

btw...it's...
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhYYlJTbQVNBBWJBpWziaezRoIeFBC8TqPqAZEWiTZKVP8mejHxw

...RIGHT?!!...GET IT?!!...
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 108270_5lo
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Flying_suits
South Vietnam. 20-6-1968.

Enjoying cans of
Victoria Bitter beer

before the official opening ceremony for C Squadron, Armoured Regiment Officers Mess

are, left to right:

Brigadier Ron Hughes,
Commander, 1st Australian Task Force (1ATF);

Lieutenant Colonel Ian
Wilton, Commanding Officer, 1st Armoured Regiment;

Major J. D. Keldie,
Officer Commanding, A Squadron, 3rd Cavalry Regiment,

and Major Peter
Badman, Officer Commanding C Squadron, 1st Armoured Regiment.

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIFAroJ7hRIg86TCw2sjek6GpqVFebVAMepCnErWdkOSy1Arzk4Q

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Victoria_Bitter_LGE

True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiMU2ezPJGumBpbRIE98i603GZsdqZQ7itlpCWLwLqnLxMdHaVOw

Victoria Bitter
Goes Back In Time
To 1958
With Limited Release Can
...Design

July 6, 2011
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 252310 Wink Laughing
True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! Vb-147x300

...oh and, A TOP AD!
...Featuring BALLARAT...of course...
Wink True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 832261
https://youtu.be/63UzdsRmO30

p.s. and your, embedding video tool,
does NOT WORK, FOR ME True Lilly, Please Stop Spamming The Shit Out Of This Forum...!!! 942327...
...so maybe you would be so kind as to
EDIT Those Links IN... Rolling Eyes

oh, and I like my ring tone 'Billy', so keep it up...
Razz Laughing
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next