Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

True Lilly Empty True Lilly

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi :-)

I was wondering if you would like to join this forum http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/ it belongs to Hagbard Celine and im sure people over there would love to read your posts. Personally i think you would make a great addition to the forum and i hope you find time to make some of your great posts over there.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

True Lilly Empty Re: True Lilly

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm

True Lilly,
:-)Hi!..... dizzy

Or you could raise the profile of this shit-house

http://hpanwo.darkbb.com/

It has a visitor...every fortnight.

But with your illustrious presence,I can only see advancement,just a thought.

Cya,my love...

foff roulette fup dogshag
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:42 pm

But I'd really,really,really like to see you do your own forum,True Lilly.And you can abuse your admin priviliges and email EVERYONE,yours and Gods,Lifes' Saving Word...,Just think of all the good,,YOU can do,by abusing the rights of others,for Gods favour...

BARGAIN!!!!

Do it today Suzy Ryan,I'll sign up,under a Gmail account at the library...looking forward to be the first banning,abuse the admin here,they just ignore you...and let's me destroy your life,see,there's the trade off...works well too..

thumbs up lmao

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Hagbard is wise, he will ban her outright and anyway Sod! should do the same too. She is driving people away!! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:True Lilly,

Cya,my love...

Those forums were never ment to have members lol. One was to wind handbag up and the other to make people think i had cracked tiswas's forum which they did.

Anyway butt out shit dick, i was asking lilly to join Hagbar Celines forum as i think she will be a great addition :-) Oh and because tiswas just posted over there she hopes lilly never joins.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:48 pm

John Drake wrote:

Cya,my love...

Those forums were never ment to have members lol. One was to wind handbag up and the other to make people think i had cracked tiswas's forum which they did.

Anyway butt out shit dick, i was asking lilly to join Hagbar Celines forum as i think she will be a great addition :-) Oh and because tiswas just posted over there she hopes lilly never joins.

Well,Yes JD,it would'nt be for her benefit,eh?

Everythings about the Tiswas with you,only time you're animated John....You know,I think you're in love JD,yep,with Tiswas.

Oh...and I am still not answering the question.

True Lilly Drivingjdinsane

Or admitting what you're right about...

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Aunt Tiswas wrote:Hagbard is wise, he will ban her outright and anyway Sod! should do the same too. She is driving people away!! cthulhu

Hey I'm stirring her up,but she won't answer her texts,she only makes a big deal if she can twist a violent action from them... popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:53 pm

John Drake wrote:

Cya,my love...

Just quote this for later...So you'd go to all that trouble just to wind,two people up,hmmm,you have alot of time on your hands there John and your world revolves around,two people...hmmm...the picture is getting clearer...proceed.

think thinking hmm cheese
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 pm

It's OK,JD,she's loved here and fulfills many purposes on many myriad of reasons,she has her fan-base here,her detractors and sub-contrators from Tintin,hell man,she spawns whole industries,just Fuckoff,JD "The Bad Jew",she's Sodlikes Oddity,f*ck HPANWO,are you bored being the only star?Need a little Billy in your life,hehehehe...

Like I said,she's loved,she's OUR oddity...and HPANWO,can't have her.

Billy Ruben wrote:Everytime she posts,tiny little demons get excited,at the chance for more mischief
True Lilly Ghoulies
cheers ccc

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Maybe,just maybe,when the library opens,I'll go and make a sockpuppet,called True Lilly,at HPANWO forums,yes,that's a glorious idea...

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:14 pm

John Drake wrote:Hi :-)

I was wondering if you would like to join this forum http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/ it belongs to Hagbard Celine and im sure people over there would love to read your posts. Personally i think you would make a great addition to the forum and i hope you find time to make some of your great posts over there.

umm, thank you...but...
...mmm...well I have had my disagreements with Hagbard, and am pretty sure that is one of the forums I was 'unable' to join, but may be confusing it with some of the others where old 'name's' from ATS and the old, David Icke Forum, also gather.

Now I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the invite, but you'd be able to understand that my life has taught me to be very suspicious of flattery...you know, the, 'gee you're good at...you should be, could be rich...all you have to do is, stop crediting God with the blessings that make you good at...and adopt a few new beliefs....', sort of thing.

"tintin" is a classic example of those who have tried and failed to tempt me.

'They' just can't seem to get it through 'their' heads, that I don't burn with lusting for revenge, let alone the sort one needs money and worldly power to inflict.

In fact, I have a long record of 'giving away' Good ideas that make money, as, knowing I'm
Blackballed and not being a 'dog in the manger', I'd rather 'spread the good oil', than bitterly hold it back until it goes rancid.

So, why wouldn't I want to 'spread The Good Word' on yet another forum?

Well, one of the reasons is that I am only one, old, under financed, underpowered Luddite,
and that, understanding context, is an important key to understanding what it is I post on
(The Biggest Topic There Is Wink Very Happy), I find that each new forum I'm 'chased' or 'invited' to,
wastes my time with a barrage of 'questions' that I've answered many times over, but can no longer find or access to link to, which then puts me in the position of either being caught in a loop, or being falsely accused of having no answers, to trick questions which are then used to further trick others into rejecting The Word of God That Blesses.

And then there's the old standard of, crying 'spam', when I do find and re-post those, long ago given, answers and the context in which they were applied.

The Bible: many books, written by many people, over Many AGES.
I thank God that I don't possess the hubris to believe I can explain it all.
As I also thank God for calling me to understand what I do: I am not alone, in understanding,
the, "from the beginning; whole world; all the earth; all peoples", Key to Understanding God's countless Warnings and Promises.

Anyway, I'll get back to this somewhat scattered, and as yet unanswered, reply, when I get back from where I have to go, and will leave a 'qualified', Thank You, on the table 'til then.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:03 pm

true lilly wrote:

umm, thank you...but...
...mmm...well I have had my disagreements with Hagbard, and am pretty sure that is one of the forums I was 'unable' to join, but may be confusing it with some of the others where old 'name's' from ATS and the old, David Icke Forum, also gather.

Now I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the invite, but you'd be able to understand that my life has taught me to be very suspicious of flattery...you know, the, 'gee you're good at...you should be, could be rich...all you have to do is, stop crediting God with the blessings that make you good at...and adopt a few new beliefs....', sort of thing.

'They' just can't seem to get it through 'their' heads, that I don't burn with lusting for revenge, let alone the sort one needs money and worldly power to inflict.

In fact, I have a long record of 'giving away' Good ideas that make money, as, knowing I'm
Blackballed and not being a 'dog in the manger', I'd rather 'spread the good oil', than bitterly hold it back until it goes rancid.

Well, one of the reasons is that I am only one, old, under financed, underpowered Luddite,
and that, understanding context, is an important key to understanding what it is I post on
(The Biggest Topic There Is Wink Very Happy), I find that each new forum I'm 'chased' or 'invited' to,
wastes my time with a barrage of 'questions' that I've answered many times over, but can no longer find or access to link to, which then puts me in the position of either being caught in a loop, or being falsely accused of having no answers, to trick questions which are then used to further trick others into rejecting The Word of God That Blesses.

And then there's the old standard of, crying 'spam', when I do find and re-post those, long ago given, answers and the context in which they were applied.

As I also thank God for calling me to understand what I do: I am not alone, in understanding,
the, "from the beginning; whole world; all the earth; all peoples", Key to Understanding God's countless Warnings and Promises.

Anyway, I'll get back to this somewhat scattered, and as yet unanswered, reply, when I get back from where I have to go, and will leave a 'qualified', Thank You, on the table 'til then.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1330-true-lilly-ain-t-worth-a-squirt-of-goat-shit

Billy Ruben wrote:.Her spam,reveals a very florid mind.A very creative mind,with designer bullshit,she's brilliant,until the filthy word is uttered.And that is...
Question

dizzy roulette fup butt

Yes Suzy,I have already raised the topic of you not being able too and/or refusal to answer any questions,no matter how trivial or important and therefore,a very bad salesman for God and the demons are very pleased...

True Lilly Ghoulies
^^^^Above,is a pleased demon...

True Lilly wrote: I find that each new forum I'm 'chased' or 'invited' to,
wastes my time with a barrage of 'questions' that I've answered many times over, but can no longer find or access to link to

Why would you need access to five year old answers,does this not indicate you're stuck in your ways,stubborn and not evolving,maturing or dynamic,but rather stagnant,stiff and extinct.That your road has been travelled many times and reveals the same results?
Suzy,sell it,your junk soul,it ain't worth much,but F*ck God and join Satan,lots of hot anal love and people to do your bidding,being the wrathful vengeful type you are,should suit you well,Join the winning team,get on board,with SATAN.

satan cheese cheers dogshag boobies dizzy butt Razz tongue
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 am

Oh and John Drake, I haven't forgotten you,
it's only that I keep being caused to have been busy with things,
between not sleeping, simple sleepy posts, and trying to get
that proper sleep I need before I can trust my words to 'say',
what actually mean.

...but in the mean time, while I head to my pillow...
...if you can find someone to send you these,
True Lilly Honey_of_Korea_traditional_food
Do So, and Enjoy True Lilly 823521
Kkultarae Boys of Korea
https://youtu.be/h00j1cmrss4

See them make the,
"16 Thousand Strings"
of hand pulled, Honey, and Nut filled,
Korean Court Cakes, Kkultarae.
3 flavours; Peanut, Walnut & Almond.

...just finished the last of mine...
...and so far, have only found 2 people
to have not become instant 'addicts' Laughing Very Happy
...and now, I sleep! Sleep

Oh and before Jason starts;
NO!
I am NOT talking about getting 'Korean Boys',
it's only the name of the video.
The young men who make them are quite famed
for the shows they put on while making them.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:05 am

true lilly wrote:Oh and John Drake, I haven't forgotten you,
what actually mean.

True Lilly Honey_of_Korea_traditional_food
Do So, and Enjoy True Lilly 823521
Kkultarae Boys of Korea
https://youtu.be/h00j1cmrss4

See them make the,
"16 Thousand Strings"
of hand pulled, Honey, and Nut filled,
Korean Court Cakes, Kkultarae.
3 flavours; Peanut, Walnut & Almond.

...just finished the last of mine...
...and so far, have only found 2 people
to have not become instant 'addicts' Laughing Very Happy
...and now, I sleep! Sleep

Oh and before Jason starts;
NO!
I am NOT talking about getting 'Korean Boys',
it's only the name of the video.
The young men who make them are quite famed
for the shows they put on while making them.

Korean Boys?...I did'nt think you'd go rice...you're more of a Zoophile,in my books.

Really,those things are edible?
Thought they were village made tampons,oh well,you do learn something new everyday,even from True Lilly
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:20 am

true lilly wrote:Oh and John Drake, I haven't forgotten you,
what actually mean.

True Lilly,such a fool,you're just a useful ally to him,But that's good you see,that means,JD hasn't got what it takes,to humble me.Excellent...and he recruits you.Ummm,he's usually more honest,but here,he names me,but obviously referring to you as well....when you served your purpose,the cruellest joke of all,will befall you.The only saving grace,you and JD combined,is not what I consider an imminent threat,not even in the distant horizon,would I consider you two,combined or as individual aspects,even a minor menace.

Oh,where was I?....ahh,that's right,soiling this new alliance and thankyou both for debasing your online personas,even more...Ta!

popcorn rolf lol! thumbs up cheers cheese

John Drake wrote:I know you dont give a flippin\' heck about handbag but you did act like hes your mate and you did lie to him and shit on him. I hope that gets others thinking. I posted here today to expose your lies. This forum is shit and has been for quite a while, since you and a couple of others turned up as it goes.

hehehehe...who is the couple of others,True Lilly and El Kabong... lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 am

Billy Ruben wrote:I'm just assisting your case for "On-line Stalking" madam,since you got away with it,taste my brand,scared to breathe yet???

So,we figured out today,you live in Wendouree West,being the "BUM" side of town.We have figured out the walks and the knobs you fellate at Hollioke Park...and now,you give the location of your favourite bakery in Ballarat...and it'd be this,which is rather handy and just a walk down the road,going by the belief,you don't drive,being a nutter and all,oh,How'd I keep my license,my schizoid is Illuminati,so certain exemptions do apply,since I'm top-shelf nutter,and you're just a nut-case...
Secret Mens Business my dear.

thumbs up rolf

True Lilly Severymove

Time For Song:
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 am

Cya,my love...

True Lilly Fotolia_13186533_XS

lmao
rolf
thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 pm

true lilly wrote:

umm, thank you...but...

and who, understanding context, is an important key to understanding what it is I post on

O.K. John Drake, a question:
at Hagbard's Forum, would News & views shared (as exampled below),
be considered and discussed, rather than simply and blindly attacking them,
in an effort to attack The Faith of the woman sharing them?

See, it's bad enough that the likes of Jason/'Billy Ruben' and 'Ciggy',
spread bald faced lies about, The Content, of my posts, in forums I've
never been to (a 'dead' give away of what 'they' truly fear: people
coming to an understanding of the Secret Agenda behind CONspiracy
forums), without 'them' recruiting yet more people, I'm bound to
personally offend by solidly sticking by my science supported faith,
in The Truth of God's Word, against their challenges to, and attacks
against it.

Anyway, here's that example, while I wander over to have a look
at Hagbard's Forum.

So why aren't the likes of David Icke and Julian Assange,
"exposing" and "leaking", The Truth Behind The Secret War
against those who still dare to exercise a capability for
Critical Thinking, and freely share their findings?

Because they ARE FUNDED by the same evil mobs,
to sell the same evil lies....to those foolish enough
to buy them, and so, sifting and sorting them, from
the rare, actual threats to, selling The Global belief
in The Global, Beast Worshiping Religion.

Australia, NZ pledge cash for neighbours
True Lilly 545322-julia-gillard
6:12AM
Phillip Hudson

AUSTRALIA and New Zealand will spend

about $250 million to help 500,000 poor
Pacific Island kids learn to read and write.

September 07, 2011
6:12AM

AUSTRALIA and New Zealand will spend
about $250 million to help 500,000 poor
Pacific Island kids learn to read and write.

The Pacific’s two riches countries will jointly fund the program to
tackle the problem that almost one million school-aged children across
the Pacific do not go to school

Prime Minister Julia Gillard said the aim was by 2021 to have 75 per cent
of all Pacific Island children being able to read by age 10.

She said this would help improve prosperity in the Pacific.

Australia and NZ will also provide three post-graduate scholarships each.

Attending the 40th anniversary of the 16-nation Pacific Island Forum in Auckland,
Ms Gillard said the top issues were economic growth, education, jobs
and climate change.

Leaders are looking at expanding guest worker schemes and labour mobility
in the region and Ms Gillard flagged her support to find a cheaper way for
Pacific Islanders working in Australia to send money back home.

Related Coverage

Climate change hitting the Pacific The Daily Telegraph, 12 hours ago

PM heads off to Pacific Islands Forum Herald Sun, 18 hours ago

Bishop urges Nauru talks at Pacific forum Herald Sun, 1 day ago

UN boss warns 'frontline' Kiribati The Australian, 1 day ago

Support grows for Fiji coup leader Adelaide Now, 2 days ago

Her first meeting when she arrived on Tuesday evening was with
the President of the tiny nation of Kiribati, Anote Tong,
to discuss the threat to his country from climate change.

Ms Gillard said many of the Pacific island nations were threatened by climate change.

“They are small, they are low-lying and most at risk from rising sea levels,” she said.

Ms Gillard said 25 per cent of Australia’s development aid goes to the
Pacific and half of the aid to the region flows from Australia.

"education", hey. Now would that be the sort of education that
includes good old, Reading Comprehension, so that those Pacific
Islander kids can tell that when a SHORT News story starts with,
'spending 100's of Millions', on the "education" of neighbouring poor
nations, and ends with, "climate change THREAT. climate change THREATENED.
climate change
RISK."
, that the actual agenda is NOT to teach Critical Thinking,
but investing in promoting belief in a filthy new religion of lying man?
i.e. THREATENING those who don't support that filthy new religion,
with 'economic warfare'.

P.S. Sea LEVEL, is LEVEL. Island Nations surrounding us though, are on
UN-level and UN-stable sea FLOORS, that with so much volcanic activity
are rising and falling.
Like the sea floor near Ache, that recently ROSE
25 meters, from a depth of 30 meters to only 5 meters.

It is that volcanic activity in the seas, that is changing coastlines,
and surface climates. Something we used to get taught in basic,
Free, Primary Schools, to understand the basic laws of the nature of
the world we live in.

Seems, it's still a case of, if you deny God, 'you get what you pay for',
but when you serve God, He Freely Gives you a truly, Life Saving,
Education in, 'what you need to know, when you need to know it'.

And seems, we have very few leaders left, who don't deny God.

true lilly wrote:
Students can pay to skip Year 12

True Lilly 301776-univerisity-of-adelaide
STUDENTS who pay $7800
can secure direct entry
into all of the
University of Adelaide's

bachelor degrees
based on their Year 11 results.

Foundation Studies Program sells entry to University of Adelaide
Education Editor Sheradyn Holderhead

September 05, 2011 12:00AM

True Lilly 302310-univerisity-of-adelaide
The Foundation Studies Program
lets students pay to get into
the University of Adelaide
without passing Year 12.

Source:
The Advertiser

STUDENTS who pay $7800 can secure direct entry into all of the
University of Adelaide's bachelor degrees based on their Year 11
results.

Students who complete the university's Foundation Studies Program,
dubbed "uni without Year 12", offered through Eynesbury College,
receive assured direct entry into all of its bachelor degrees.

Parent and student groups have questioned the program's fairness,
criticising a system they say effectively allows students to buy their way
into university.

Entry into the program requires only successful completion of Year 11.

The flyer promoting the program states: "Students offered a place in the
FSP will no longer have to compete with thousands of others as they are
given a conditional offer of admission to their preferred Bachelor
degree at the University. This means no SACE and no SATAC application."

Related Coverage

Peace: Madeleine on a just mission
Investigation: Adelaide students quizzed on sexts
Sydney does equity deal with UNE The Australian, 5 Aug 2011
Melbourne defends admissions processes The Australian, 28 Jul 2011

Postgrad spots held for Year 12s The Australian, 5 Jul 2011

Hitting the books, or booking the kegs? The Australian, 5 Jul 2011

New online sports degree unveiled Courier Mail, 21 Jun 2011

Most South Australian Year 12 students who apply for university
must complete their SA Certificate of Education and receive an
Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank that provides a comparison to
students who have completed different subject combinations.

Using their ATAR, students apply for a place in their preferred undergraduate
course through the SA Tertiary Admissions Centre, competing for a place
based on merit.

Eynesbury
College (International) director and principal Peter Millen said that
upon application, students would be assessed on their ability to
successfully complete
the program, which would include the prerequisite subjects the student needed
depending on their chosen degree.

Mr Millen said successful applicants would receive an offer from
the University of Adelaide that would specify a mark out of 500
they must achieve to maintain their place.
"It's a completely separate program, they are scored out of 500 so,
if for example engineering was 380, they would have to complete the program,
get 380 and have the right prerequisites," he said.

The university sets the score on a degree-by-degree basis with
"similar relativities" as ATAR scores, a spokeswoman said, however,
she was not able to provide examples.

University of Adelaide major projects and development director Lynne Broadbridge
said offering the foundation program for domestic students was about the need to
have flexible pathways and reduce the traditional barriers to university.

"Opening our foundation program offered through Eynesbury College,
which has proven successful for international students since 1994, is
a logical step to encourage local students to follow the aspirations to
higher education," she said.

SA Association of School Parent Clubs president Jenice Zerna said
it was not fair that some students would effectively be able to pay
for their university place.

"We are concerned that students are being provided with a university place
based on how much money they or their parents have,"
she said.

National Union of Students president Jesse Marshall said the program appeared to
be a way to get a down payment from students from wealthy backgrounds in return
for guaranteed access to its programs.

"The Federal Government levelled the playing field
when it abolished full-fee paying places," he said.

"This program appears to take us back to the days where
if you have more money you can pay your way into university."

Oh, and while I think of it...yesterday,
another one of 'those' 'respected' health services workers,
lost her rag, and decided to publicly out herself as being in
the camp of 'those WOmen' who abuse their access to people's
Most Private, medical files, to wage personal attacks
against them.
She also had no problem with throwing bald faced lies, into the attack.

Again, this is the sort of Traitor who is a liability to the Traitors who
fund and protect her.

Like Jason/'Billy Ruben','el kabong' et al,
who use "The ANTI David Icke Forum",

to wage a war against one old woman,
who was seem to be such a threat to
'their' Secret Agenda, that 'Star Poster'
And EDITOR of The David Icke Official Forums,
"tintin", was sent on a 3 week spying mission,
into her house
, while also trying to tempt, bribe
and threaten her into Converting
from her faith,
in The Creator of Life, to 'their', Beastly Religion.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:54 pm

John Drake aka It's that JD again wrote:Post subject: Thats it ive had enough
True Lilly Icon_post_targetPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 pm
True Lilly Tumblr_lo2yesn0uQ1qfgb5vo1_400
I go out for a bit of dinner and when i come back my posts have been
altered and moved to suit Handbag. I make a post about something then
the post is changed and moved to a different thread to make it look like
im talking about something else to which Handbag the responds to.

There
realy is no point in this as he as he is using underhand tactics to try
and win arguments, changing and moving christ knows how much stuff.

Whats
the point Handbag when you dont play fair? In fact its common knowledge
you twoofers lie, cheat and manipulate stuff so bollox ive had enough.
Now, this thread:
http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/thats-it-ive-had-enough-t1901.html
states, that you suffer the same sort of CONTENT and CONTEXT Manipulation,
at Hagbard's Forum, as I do suffer at EVERY Forum I've been to, AND those
I don't even know of
True Lilly 2803512470.

So how would it be possible for me to challenge 'their' PROPAGANDA,
in and UN-fair, Contest of Ideas, in yet another forum where 'they' CHEAT?

By letting readers see that those who don't fear the truth,
don't fear The Cheats Wink, more than they Trust The Creator of Life,
Who can't lie.

Hey, multiple bashing's into hospital, car bombs, and WORSE...
I don't suffer the delusion that 'they' can't and won't cause actual harm
to those who stand their ground against the Pro-Universal Beastly Religion
Peddlers, but, my faith does assist in practicing, *"no greater love..."
Very Happy , so,
lets see if my application for membership is even accepted.
True Lilly 252310 True Lilly 449107794

*No, it's NOT a 'death wish', just a reminder that the First 'death'
is NOT Permanent, but, the Second Death of those who KILL to try
to KILL The Saving Truth, is the Permanent Death that God Warned
us against being seduced into Slaving to Earn.

True Lilly 252310...
hpanwoforum
Hosted by freeforums.org
Register

The items marked with * are required profile fields
and need to be filled out.

Full Name: *
Birthdate: *

Confirmation code
Please enter the following:
"close quarters"

...and
"YOUR ENEMIES WILL BE IN YOUR OWN HOUSE"...
True Lilly 449107794
...hey, if 'they', 'just have to' OUT Themselves... True Lilly 449107794
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Update:
John Drake aka It's that JD again wrote:Post subject: Thats it ive had enough
True Lilly Icon_post_targetPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 pm
True Lilly Tumblr_lo2yesn0uQ1qfgb5vo1_400
I go out for a bit of dinner and when i come back my posts have been
altered and moved to suit Handbag. I make a post about something then
the post is changed and moved to a different thread to make it look like
im talking about something else to which Handbag the responds to.

There
realy is no point in this as he as he is using underhand tactics to try
and win arguments, changing and moving christ knows how much stuff.

Whats
the point Handbag when you dont play fair? In fact its common knowledge
you twoofers lie, cheat and manipulate stuff so bollox ive had enough.
Now, this thread:
http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/thats-it-ive-had-enough-t1901.html
states, that you suffer the same sort of CONTENT and CONTEXT Manipulation,
at Hagbard's Forum, as I do suffer at EVERY Forum I've been to, AND those
I don't even know of
True Lilly 2803512470.

So how would it be possible for me to challenge 'their' PROPAGANDA,
in and UN-fair, Contest of Ideas, in yet another forum where 'they' CHEAT?

By letting readers see that those who don't fear the truth,
don't fear The Cheats Wink, more than they Trust The Creator of Life,
Who can't lie.

Hey, multiple bashing's into hospital, car bombs, and WORSE...
I don't suffer the delusion that 'they' can't and won't cause actual harm
to those who stand their ground against the Pro-Universal Beastly Religion
Peddlers, but, my faith does assist in practicing, *"no greater love..."
Very Happy , so,
lets see if my application for membership is even accepted.
True Lilly 252310 True Lilly 449107794

*No, it's NOT a 'death wish', just a reminder that the First 'death'
is NOT Permanent, but, the Second Death of those who KILL to try
to KILL The Saving Truth, is the Permanent Death that God Warned
us against being seduced into Slaving to Earn.

True Lilly 252310...
hpanwoforum
Hosted by freeforums.org
Register

The items marked with * are required profile fields
and need to be filled out.

Full Name: *
Birthdate: *

Confirmation code
Please enter the following:
"close quarters"

...and
"YOUR ENEMIES WILL BE IN YOUR OWN HOUSE"...
True Lilly 449107794
...hey, if 'they', 'just have to' OUT Themselves... True Lilly 449107794

[quote="true lilly"]
true lilly wrote:

I
was wondering if you would like to join this forum
http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/ it belongs to Hagbard Celine and im
sure people over there would love to read your posts. Personally i think
you would make a great addition to the forum and i hope you find time
to make some of your great posts over there.

umm, thank you...but...
...mmm...well
I have had my disagreements with Hagbard, and am pretty sure that is
one of the forums I was 'unable' to join, but may be confusing it with
some of the others where old 'name's' from ATS and the old, David Icke
Forum, also gather.

Now I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the invite, but ...
The confirmation code you entered was incorrect.
NO, it was NOT. Case and spaces of,
"close quarters", were entered AS SHOWN.

So, let's see what happens with the next one,
where there IS a space, between "br" and "ead"
in the "br ead of life" SHOWN.

...mmm...'interesting'...

Last Step: Free Sponsor Offers
1. Just check next to each offer(s) you are interested in.
2. Then simply submit below to complete your registration.

True Lilly 1308069003502-owauLgif
Yes
(is The ONLY 'option' 'they' give you.
I did NOT select it.)

OpinionWorld is a place where people can take surveys and get rewarded for doing it! Become part of OpinionWorld today for FREE and enter our Quarterly Cash Prize Draw for a chance to WIN $5,000! privacy policy
Submit and Continue
True Lilly Cron

True Lilly Treasure-chest-closed-icon
Donate Now True Lilly 2803512470

Your account has been created. However, this board requires account
activation, an activation key has been sent to the e-mail address you
provided. Please check your e-mail for further information.
True Lilly 34861 Wink Laughing Very Happy

Welcome to "hpanwoforum"‏
True Lilly Clear
10:23 AM

benthejrporter@hotmail.com

To true lilly

From:benthejrporter@hotmail.comSent:Wednesday, 7 September 2011 10:23:34 AM true lilly (true-lilly@hotmail.com)

True Lilly I_redshield
This message looks suspicious to our SmartScreen filters.

Welcome to hpanwoforum forums

Please keep this e-mail for your records. Your account information is as
follows:
----------------------------
Username: true lilly

Board URL: http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org

...so, "It's On!"... Wink Laughing
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 pm

No True Lilly,they can't be saved either,maybe not to my level of sickness and no-hope,but all the same,serious satan,that acts,like your friend,better the devil you know,

Least you know how to take me,have me on ignore and all and you won't be able to see this message,

thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Seeing as 'that name' that simply must preach the vile,
and patently stupid, "it's all 'the Jews' fault", lie, 'Rodin',
is also here again, shoving his shit down our throats, I
thought of you John Drake, when this song started on
my playlist and I saw what followed.

They do seem to be calling out for a timely re-hearing.

Everybody Knows
https://youtu.be/yG5e1oaen-M
Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows
Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
Everybody knows that the captain lied
Everybody got this broken feeling
Like their father or their dog just died

Everybody talking to their pockets
Everybody wants a box of chocolates
And a long stem rose
Everybody knows

Everybody knows that you love me baby
Everybody knows that you really do
Everybody knows that you've been faithful
Ah give or take a night or two
Everybody knows you've been discreet
But there were so many people you just had to meet
Without your clothes
And everybody knows

Everybody knows, everybody knows
That's how it goes
Everybody knows

That's how it goes
Everybody knows

And everybody knows that it's now or never
Everybody knows that it's me or you
And everybody knows that you live forever
Ah when you've done a line or two
Everybody knows the deal is rotten
Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton
For your ribbons and bows
And everybody knows

And everybody knows that the Plague is coming
Everybody knows that it's moving fast
Everybody knows that the naked man and woman
Are just a shining artifact of the past
Everybody knows the scene is dead
But there's gonna be a meter on your bed
That will disclose
What everybody knows

And everybody knows that you're in trouble
Everybody knows what you've been through
From the bloody cross on top of Calvary
To the beach of Malibu
Everybody knows it's coming apart
Take one last look at this Sacred Heart
Before it blows
And everybody knows

That's how it goes
Everybody knows

Oh everybody knows, everybody knows
That's how it goes
Everybody knows

Everybody knows
Who By Fire
https://youtu.be/j2T274bXIxU
And who by fire?
Who by water?
Who in the sunshine?
Who in the night time?
Who by high ordeal?
Who by common trial?
Who in your merry merry month of May?
Who by very slow decay?
And who shall I say is calling?
(Who shall I say is calling?)

And who in her lonely slip?
Who by barbiturate?
Who in these realms of love?
Who by something blunt?

Who by avalanche?
Who by powder?
Who for his greed?
Who for his hunger?

And who by brave assent?
Who by accident?
Who in solitude?
Who in this mirror?
Who by his lady's command?
Who by his own hand?
Who in mortal chains?
Who in power?

Don't Give Up
https://youtu.be/dduZbDFCG_E
in this proud land we grew up strong
we were wanted all along
I was taught to fight, taught to win
I never thought I could fail

no fight left or so it seems
I am a man whose dreams have all deserted
I've changed my face, I've changed my name
but no one wants you when you lose

don't give up
'cos you have friends
don't give up
you're not beaten yet
don't give up
I know you can make it good

though I saw it all around
never thought I could be affected
thought that we'd be the last to go
it is so strange the way things turn

drove the night toward my home
the place that I was born, on the lakeside
as daylight broke, I saw the earth
the trees had burned down to the ground

don't give up
you still have us
don't give up
we don't need much of anything
don't give up
'cause somewhere there's a place
where we belong

rest your head
you worry too much
it's going to be alright
when times get rough
you can fall back on us
don't give up
please don't give up

'got to walk out of here
I can't take anymore
going to stand on that bridge
keep my eyes down below
whatever may come
and whatever may go
that river's flowing
that river's flowing

moved on to another town
tried hard to settle down
for every job, so many men
so many men no-one needs

don't give up
'cause you have friends
don't give up
you're not the only one
don't give up
no reason to be ashamed
don't give up
you still have us
don't give up now
we're proud of who you are
don't give up
you know it's never been easy
don't give up
'cause I believe there's the a place
there's a place where we belong

Running Up That Hill

https://youtu.be/wp43OdtAAkM
It doesn't hurt me.
Do you want to feel how it feels?
Do you want to know, know that it doesn't hurt me?
Do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making?
You, It's you and me.

And if I only could,
I'd make a deal with God,
And I'd get him to swap our places,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
Be running up that building.
Say, If I only could, oh...

You don't want to hurt me,
But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware, I'm tearing you asunder.
Ooh, There is thunder in our hearts.

Is there so much hate for the ones who love?
Tell me we both matter don't we?

You,
It's you and me,
It's you and me who won't be unhappy.

And if I only could,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
Be running up that building.
Say, If I only could, oh...

You,
It's you and me,
It's you and me who won't be unhappy.

Come on baby, come on darling
Let me steal this moment from you now
Oh come on angel, come on come on darlin'
Let's exchange the experience oh...

And if I only could,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
With no problems...

Say if I only could,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
With no problems...

Say if I only could,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
With no problems...

Say, If I only could...
Oh...
Be running up that hill,
With no problems...

If only I could,
Be running up that hill...

...and I'll add, you could probably best describe me as
a 'churchless Israelite', as sung by my favourite Prophet,
that 'little Jew' who's so bitterly hated by "tintin" and his
Team mates like 'Rodin' Wink

How Can You Live In The Northeast?
(Paul Simon)
https://youtu.be/kwgHwoimNWY
We heard the fireworks
Rushed out to watch the sky
Happy-go-lucky, Fourth of July

How can you live in the Northeast?
How can you live in the South?
How can you build on the banks of a river when the floodwater pours
from the mouth?
How can you be a Christian?
How can you be a Jew?
How can you be a Mulsim, a Buddhist, a Hindu?
How can you?

Weak as the winter sun, we enter life on earth
Names and religion come just after date of birth
Then everybody gets a tongue to speak
And everyone hears an inner voice
A day at the end of the week
To wonder and rejoice
If the answer is infinite light, why do we sleep in the dark?

How can you live in Northeast?
How can you live the South?
from the mouth?
How can you tattoo your body?
Why do you cover your head?
How can you eat from a rice bowl? The holy man only breaks bread

We watched the fireworks ‘til they were fireflies
Follow a path of stars
Over the endless skies

How can you live in the Northeast?
How can you live in the South?
from the mouth?

I’ve been given all I wanted
Only three generations off the boat
I have harvested and I have planted
I am wearing my father’s old coat

Very Happy Wink

Laughing ha...and as I was putting this together,
another deeply beautiful song started, that
also seems to be calling me to remind folk,
that, I don't 'hate the Scots' either Razz Wink ...see
with me, it's always been the individual spirits
of individual people, that 'speak'...and that can
be for good or ill, no matter the mix of land or
'blood' that their flesh was born of.
Very Happy Wink

Freedom Calling

https://youtu.be/qT7NBUdqUUo
If you hear a voice call out your name
Saying you can stop yourself from falling
And if he strikes you in his fear and shame
Well you can leave him to his ruin
If your dreams they wake you in the night
And your heart it is a pounding
If you cry out as you wake in your fright
And the wind it is a-howling

Maybe it's time to find another place
Where nobody even knows your face
There is no need to be afraid
For it's only freedom calling

If your tears begin to overflow
As you walk against the undertow
There is no need to be afraid
For it's only freedom calling

If you're sad ‘cause you're all alone
And your hands they are a shaking
And your miracle cure's not working anymore
And the flood bank's close to breaking

Suddenly you're on an open unknown road
Passing all the heavy, long wide loads
It is time to make your great escape
And you can hear your freedom calling

I want to dive into the sea of love
But my knees they are a quaking
I can see myself high up above
And there's no time left for faking

I no longer need to understand
What it is to truly be a man
Only when I gave up on my masterplan
Did I then hear freedom calling
Did I then hear freedom calling
cheers Very Happy
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Smile ahh...God's 'timing'...just after that last post,
"DAZZLING BLUE" started playing, and brought to mind
the quote and recent News I posted (below), then while
on the phone with a friend, "HEARTS & BONES" started.

So here, some more from 'that little Jew' who also KNOWS
that it's a much longer, older and more beautiful story,
that God's Living Word, Truly, sings To The Living Spirits.
Very Happy

Dazzling Blue
https://youtu.be/tCT0zLHPY9s
Truth or lie, the silence is revealing
An empty sky, a hidden mound of stone
But the CAT scan’s eye sees what the heart’s concealing
Now-a-days, when everything is known

Maybe love’s an accident, or destiny is true
But you and I were born beneath a star of dazzling blue
Dazzling blue

Miles apart, though the miles can’t measure distance
Worlds apart on a rainy afternoon
But the road gets dirty and it offers no resistance
So turn your amp up and play your lonesome tune

Maybe love’s an accident, or destiny is true
But you and I were born beneath a star of dazzling blue
Dazzling blue

Dazzling blue, roses red, fine white linen
To make a marriage bed
And we’ll build a wall that nothing can break through
And dream our dreams of dazzling blue

Sweet July, and we drove the Montauk Highway
And walked along the cliffs above the sea
And we wondered why, and imagined it was someday
And that is how the future came to be

Dazzling blue, roses red, fine white linen
To make a marriage bed
And we’ll build a wall that nothing can break through
And dream our dreams of dazzling blue

Our Stonehenge uncovered
Peter Begg | September 2nd, 2011

True Lilly Wide
This secret Aborginal site near the You Yangs
seems to be an astronomical marker.

True Lilly WURDIYOUAN_RIGHT_IMAGE_I0306583_108310
A SECRET Aboriginal sacred site
just north of the You Yangs
is at the centre of a land battle.

The stone circle, said to be older than Stonehenge, is an astronomical marker.
Its two straighter sides point to where the sun rises on the shortest and longest days
of the year.
Stonehenge dates from about 2500 BC, and the earliest pyramid in Egypt was built
from about 2630 BC,

suggesting the local Aborigines could have been
the world's first astronomers.

continued at:
http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/article/2011/09/02/276481_news.html

...and now, from the year my first child was born... Smile
Hearts and Bones
(1982)- Paul Simon

https://youtu.be/eA7I_t2sMvw
One and one-half wandering Jews
Free to wander wherever they choose

Are travelling together