Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

+8
Joe Hill
sharky
uckinfuglyfug
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
daddlepoms
Billy Ruben
MoMo
12 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:45 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Now Who Have I Been Accused Of Being...

Perhaps.

But nevertheless you have clearly derailed the thread and strived to take the focus off ES.

It is clear what you intend. whoops

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:47 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote: Now Who Have I Been Accused Of Being...

Perhaps, but you clearly defended ES and sought to derail the focus off his cuntishness.

Whoever you are, your intentions are clear.
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Joe Hill wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Now Who Have I Been Accused Of Being...

Perhaps.

But nevertheless you have clearly derailed the thread and strived to take the focus off ES.

It is clear what you intend. whoops

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of eternalspirit:

Yeah, That Worked, Didn't It...!!!

r eyes r eyes r eyes

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:59 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:

The Opponents Use Up All Their Peices, Very Quickley...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

cheese cheese cheese
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Keep it up dickhead.

Big font and pink and bunches of emoticons.

Just like ES
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Empty In the interests of excavation

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:10 pm

dif

Last edited by Joe Hill on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Joe Hill wrote:Keep it up dickhead.

Big font and pink and bunches of emoticons.

Just like ES

Now If I Ever Met You Face To Face...

Would I Be Cerebral With You...

And Risk A Game Of Chess...A Game I Never Lose...!!!

Hmmmn, I Doubt It...

I Would Have To Be Emotional On You... And Give You A Game Of Chance You Think You Have Of Winning...

It Would Please Me To See You Walking Down The Street, With Your Shirt Off Your Back...

Searching For The Kebab Shop... In Monetary Defeat...!!!

Like The Eating Machines That Most Human Beings Have Become...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:16 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Now If I Ever Met You Face To Face...

Your bitterness would suffer a major disapointment.

Last edited by Joe Hill on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

Get to fuck recon boy.

Go tell your masters that they can't kill Joe Hill. noway

Unless Joe Hills Anatomy Hasn't Been Altered Like Wolverines,

Just Aim A Body Shot, Between The Adamantium, At His Soft Tissues...

Game Over...!!!

rolf lmao rolf
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:22 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:lame keyboardwarrior desperate death threat,

Come and get me fuckwit
scared

Truth be told you can't kill Joe Hill.

Last edited by Joe Hill on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Joe Hill wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:lame keyboardwarrior desperate death threat,

Come and get me fuckwit
scared

Truth be told you can't kill Joe Hill.

And you can't get me banned here you freckly overweight layabout sycophantic lancashire twat butt

I'm Actually A Skinny, Olive Skinned, Gloucestershire Twat...You Got The Twat Bit Right Though...Nostradamus...!!!

Congrats, You Have Now Got A Certificate In Twatology, Which Enables Me To Say Too You...
Big Mac And Fries Please...!!!
...Have A Shit Day...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:41 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:]I'm Actually A Skinny, Olive Skinned, Gloucestershire Twat...You Got The Twat Bit Right Though...Nostradamus...!!

Hmm then what, apart from being a twat, do you have in common with External Spunk that makes you defend the freckly flacid flattulent fuckface?
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Joe Hill wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:]I'm Actually A Skinny, Olive Skinned, Gloucestershire Twat...You Got The Twat Bit Right Though...Nostradamus...!!

Hmm then what, apart from being a twat, do you have in common with External Spunk that makes you defend the freckly fat flacid flattulent fuckface?

Edited All Your Posts Eh...!!!

freckly fat flacid flattulent fuckface?

Holy Fecund Farts Batman,

We Have The Penguins Scriptwriter On Board...

Sacked From His Squalid Squat In A Scatological Second, My Special Spaz...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Holy Fecund Farts Batman,

The batman motif is as about as fresh as the cthulu emoticons.

You know. "wacky" and "meh"

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:We Have The Penguins Scriptwriter On Board...

Sacked From His Squalid Squat In A Scatological Second, My Special Spaz...!!!

No it's like QI

I am going to describe Effluent Shitter all the way from A to Z

So you are going to be a busy suck up bee until I get to Wretched Weasely Whining Wanker.

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

So you are going to be a busy suck up bee until I get to Wretched Weasely Whining Wanker.

FOAD

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:FOAD

Can't kill Joe Hill lmao
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:47 pm

le sabrage wrote:

Hi joe hill............. thumbs up A very sophisticated ,nuanced and accurate analysis of the situ........... tiphat

Pleased to make your acquaintance and welcome to the party............here we may speak and edit freely. There is no favouritism....... tiphat to the sodster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKU3AOs0z-A

Thanks le sabrage (sabre). I am very flattered. The pleasure is mine. wave Love that song, as you might have guessed. So thanks for that and the warm welcome.

This is my favoutite version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYS0zal7ObI sung by the great Luke Kelly Cool

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:32 pm

barnacle bill wrote: Joe Hill kicks eternalidiotspirit ass all over the Board!

Cheers Bill cheers

You are pulling no punches yourself there thumbs up

You probably know me from DIF but under another name.
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:06 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:People Miss The Alegories And Take It Literally...

Solomon Makes a Difficult Decision

16One day two women came to King Solomon,
17and one of them said: Your Majesty, this woman and I live in the same house. Not long ago my baby was born at home,
18and three days later her baby was born. Nobody else was there with us.

19One night while we were all asleep, she rolled over on her baby, and he died.
20Then while I was still asleep, she got up and took my son out of my bed. She put him in her bed, then she put her dead baby next to me.

21In the morning when I got up to feed my son, I saw that he was dead. But when I looked at him in the light, I knew he wasn't my son.

22"No!" the other woman shouted. "He was your son. My baby is alive!"

"The dead baby is yours," the first woman yelled. "Mine is alive!"

They argued back and forth in front of Solomon,
23until finally he said, "Both of you say this live baby is yours.
24Someone bring me a sword."

A sword was brought, and Solomon ordered,
25"Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him."

26"Please don't kill my son," the baby's mother screamed. "Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don't kill him."

The other woman shouted, "Go ahead and cut him in half. Then neither of us will have the baby."

27Solomon said, "Don't kill the baby." Then he pointed to the first woman, "She is his real mother. Give the baby to her."

28Everyone in Israel was amazed when they heard how Solomon had made his decision. They realized that God had given him wisdom to judge fairly.

1 Kings 3

Do You Really Expect Solomon Was Advocating Cutting A Baby In Half,

Or Was He Using An Allegory To Proove A Point...???

The Talmud And The Koran Is Full Of Such Allegories...

Unfortunatley, There Are People That Do Not Rub Their Chins And Say...

Hmmmn...!!! I Didn't Think Of It Like That...!!!

There Are Literalists Like Eternalspirit...

Perhaps One Day He Will Read It Properly And The Lightbulb Will Come On...!!!

think think think

That is exactly my point............his main problem is uncritically regurgitating well known lies and propaganda that foster fear and hatred.that scumbag even Posts the Blood Libel.

eternalspirit reminds me of an old blue tick hound dog that shits on the floor and doesn't know any better.............This is how eternalspirit decided to 'ring in the new year', I, and others: boots, marpat, dogsmilk have already shown him these are gross lies yet he chooses to Post hate and fear anyways..................hence the object of this Thread: "WHY?"

Evil Talmud

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=195831

eternalspirit, "why do you persist in lying?"

"What is your motive?"

"What do you expect to achieve by this?"

I want eternalspirit to be honest, to start to think critically......... thumbs up

He has bought into all the New age Neo Nazi claptrap and uses the most unreliable sources to base his fear and hatred.........

The Talmud is not evil, it does not contain the lies all the New Age Neo Nazis claim it does, what is does contain is speculations astot he meaning of the Scriptural Verses, and there is some very enlightening viewpoints about the bible.

My supposition as to why the New Age Neo Nazis lie about the Talmud is to first create hatred and fear towards the Jews, and the second is to keep people from reading qualified opinions about the scriptures because the New Age Neo Nazis want to interpret the Hebrew Scriptures according to their own sick and deranged opinions of what they mean.........
thumbs up

The original New age Nazi schema to De-Judaize Jesus and the New Testament.....

http://press.princeton.edu/chapters/i8820.pdf

ANTISEMITISM AND CHRISTIANITY
Hitler did not achieve most of his political and military goals, but on the Jewish question he succeeded remarkably. If his antisemitic propaganda found resonance, its success can be credited in large measure to the unrelenting anti-Jewish Christian theological discourse that linked Nazi propaganda with the traditions and moral authority of the churches. That link was proclaimed with enthusiasm by Nazi Christians: “In the Nazi treatment of the Jews and its ideological stance, Luther’s intentions, after centuries, are being fulfi lled.”13 Antisemitism was the lingua franca of the Nazi era and was employed by church leaders to gain credibility with their own adherents—but also out of sincere antisemitic conviction. Antisemitism was also a tactic in the rhetorical battles among the different Christian factions, with each accusing its opponents of being “Jewish” while positioning itself as the true Nazi believer.14...........................................the most useful and consistent aspect of Christianity for the Nazi movement was its anti-Judaism, just as the single most consistent and persistent feature of Nazism was its antisemitism.
Hitler was well aware of arguments that were central to the Institute: that Jesus was an Aryan, and that Paul, as a Jew, had falsified Jesus’s message, themes he repeatedly mentioned in private conversations, together with rants against the church as a Jewish subversion of the Aryan spirit (though the reliability of his reported private conversations is uncertain). In a diatribe alleged to have occurred in October of 1941, the month Hitler made the decision to murder the Jews,17 Hitler proclaimed that Jesus was not a Jew, but a fi ghter against Jewry whose message was falsified and exploited by Paul: “St. Paul transformed a local movement of Aryan opposition to Jewry into a super-temporal religion, which postulates the equality of all men . . . [causing] the death of the Roman Empire.”18 His views demonstrate that the German Christian diagnosis of Christianity as tainted by Jewish influence resonated at the highest levels of the Reich, but that its prescribed solution of dejudaization was met with skepticism if not sheer mockery. Was Christianity thoroughly impregnated with Judaism, or could it be dejudaized, as the Institute claimed?

The New age Neo Nazi Guru David Icke has based most of his biblical opinions on non qualified psuedo scholars...........zachary Sitchin, this is where Icke gets his fuked up ideas about sumeria and the annunaki........

SITCHIN IS WRONG.COM

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

eternalspirit! The Bible, the Talmud, Zionism, Judaism, Israel are not going away. Lying about them is not going to achieve your misguided goal is.

Learn the truth, share the truth.......I've told you this before: It's not the Jews fault you are a loser, your own irresponsibility and lack of discipline is why you are an unemployed welfare recipient.....if you want different results/outcomes, you have to change what you do.......what you have been doing is not working....
wave

boobies

The Bible was given to us so that humans could understand how the Universe works........the Jews were chosen to deliver this message, they have succeeded, the Torah and the Talmud contain important information that benefits humankind.........the evil, dark forces do not want humans to see this material.. thumbs up cheers

The Virtual Beit Midrash Library
http://www.vbm-torah.org/
http://www.vbm-torah.org/webarch.htm
Introduction to the Study of Talmud - Arvei Pesachim - by Rav Ezra Bick
http://www.vbm-torah.org/talmud.html

Torah, Science, and Creationism:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=193324

As you may have seen, there is no conflict with Science and the actual Biblical Narrative..........the 'problem' arises with only a literal application of Scripture. Which is not the intent of Scripture.

A great deal gets Lost in Translation from the Hebrew to the English.etc........Word Plays, Nuances, Contexts..........

http://www.andgodsaid.com/

And God Said:

How Translations Conceal the Bible's Original Meaning
by Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

...a linguist looks at what the words of the Bible really mean

sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:16 am

eternalspirit ignores the following truth to persist in fostering fear and hatred by lying. WHY?

This is the actual overarching meta message of the Bible, Torah, Jews.

#2: Understand what the bible means when it says: "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness,"

YHWH is the manifestation of the Ein Sof-God.

To understand the Hierachy peruse this
Document.

So What Exactly is an Elohim?

http://www.thedivinecouncil.com/What...n%20Elohim.pdf

Tzelem Elokim=Humankind as Image of Yah/God

The Human..........

1: Has Intelligence

2: Has Freewill

3: Has component of Spiritual Being-A Soul

4: HaShem/YHWH Rules the Universe and Spirit World, Humans have dominion over the Lower World.

5: Has the faculty of Judgement

6: Has an inherent Holiness and Dignity

As created in the image of God, humans are endowed with "three intrinsic dignities": infinite value, equality, and uniqueness.

The first means that human life cannot be weighed, measured, or compared in terms of, that is, subordinated to, any other value. In the Kantian Parlance humans are always a goal or end in themselves and never a means to something else.

The second term implies that no person or group is privileged over another. In fact, Idolatry results when a person or group absolutizes itself or its message.

The third idea reinforces the dignity of every human by insisting that each person is irreplaceable and has a special role to play in the redemption of the world.

The jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." [5] Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people." Rabbi Greenberg

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for Yahwehs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, Yahweh invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The promise to Abraham was that his 'seed' will measure like the sand on a beach or stars in the sky, that's alot.

Ultimately, according to Yahwehs Plan, Humankind will Colonize the Universe as loving, caring Beings. Our Echelon will rise: Right now we are below the Malakim/Angels, when Yahwehs Plan comes to full fuition we shall rule over the Malakim/Angels.

The Earth is Humankinds beginning.

The Tikun Olam

We=ALL Living things-creatures-sustained and Nurtured by Yahweh-will fill the World with Life.

* We will reshape the Historical Reality, the Flesh & Blood world we inhabit, to sustain that Life at the highest possible level.

* Life will multiply and triumph Quantitatively over allits enemies; including Entropy, Death, and Disorder.

* Life will equally triumph Qualitatively.

* All of lifes capacities/potentials will be developed fully and realized.

* When Life blossoms to its fullest capacity that treats all Life, especially Human Life-the most developed form-and sustains it with the highest and fullest respect that it deserves, then Life will be in harmony with existence and deeply related to Yahweh, its Source and Sustainer(Natural Laws)

* This is the Jews Story, and by default; the Christians/Xns.

* Telling the Story of Creation is the Jews 'Witness'. The present evidentiary Facts contradict the Narrative fairly substantialy.

* Yet, This Story of Creation is shared by Jews and Xns.

* This Story leads Humans to see existence as best they can, from a Cosmic Perspective-Sub Specie Aeternitatis.

* From that Vantage Point there are Three Grand Movements in the unfolding Pattern of the Cosmos

1: The World is moving from Chaos to Order. From the Big Bang, with no Laws of Nature to the regularity of the Life sustaining Laws of Nature.

2: The World is moving from Non-Life to Life. From a State in which no life existed to the emergence of Life. From one cell, untold replications, life has grown Quantitatively, and developed Qualitatively. It has luxuriated and spread into a vast range of forms over and through a variety of sustaining conditions/environments.

* The declaration that Life is growing, moving from non-life to life is counter-intuitive.
Death & Entropy refute that contention.

The 'Key' is Yahweh-The Hidden, Infinite Source of Life with limitless Goodness, Love and Power that sustains Life and Nurtures every possible Form of Life into Being.

* Yahweh, the Divine Source evokes the Third Grand Movement of the Cosmos

3: Life is growing ever more to resemble its Ground: Yahweh.

Life moves from being less to becoming more and more like Yahweh. The highest form of Life, the Human Being, represents the High Point reached thus far.

In Human Form, life so resembles its Maker that it is called; Biblically; 'The Image of Yah'

* This emergence of "The Image of Yah" is the Turning Point in Cosmic History according to Jews & Xns.

Up to that point Life has been sworn to 'Be Fruitful & Multiply' (maximizing reproductive success) through a built-in control Programme-A 'Selfish Gene'- that drives the process.

* The 'Image of Yahs' Consciousness is so much like Yahwehs that Humans are able to 'grasp' this overall pattern of which we, ourselves are part, and to join voluntarily in its realization.

* Similarly, The Human 'Image of Yah' has a capacity to Love ALL their fellow creatures and every aspect of the Universe, as well as the Maker of it all and the Beauty of the Plan.

* Once Humans understand and embrace this understanding, they will lovingly identify with and willingly participate in the process of Perfection.

* Yahweh has invited us, as Humans, The 'Image of Yah', to enter into a Covenantal Partnership, committed to Love, to join fully in perfecting the Universe.

Tikun Olam

* The People of Israel joyfully acknowledge that Yahwehs first Covenant, the Noahide Covenant, never superseded, is made with ALL Humanity, not exclusively with Jews and/or Xns alone.

* It is made with ALL Sentient Beings.

* ALL Beings are called to recognize and participate in Natures Patterns.

* To accept Limits.

* To Direct their choices and actions in favour of Life.

* To join in working for Order against Chaos.

* We are ALL CHOSEN to become part of the movement from Non-Life to Life.

* We are commanded to increase Life and make it grow ever more like its Maker.

* The purpose of the Religious way of life is to create the nurturing ambience of memory and experience, of relationships and actions that sustain Human growth and turns it towards Yahweh.

* Being in the 'Image of Yahweh' brings with it more Yahweh like capacities. It bestows intrinsic Dignity, a climatic extension of that respect to which all of life is entitled.

* The People of Israel hold these Truths to be self-evident: That ALL Humans are created in 'The Image of Yahweh'; and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rightts, among which are:

* Infinite Value

* Equality

* Uniqueness.

These are Birthrights of every Son & Daughter of Yahweh, when we achieve this Level we will be allowed access to the rest of the Universe.
Our level of development currently would only bring grief to the other inhabitants of other worlds.

thumbs up
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 am

Ahoy!!!! eternalspirit, come back!!

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 FB-Pirate

We're still waiting for your explanation for your proven lies about the Talmud..........Stand and Deliver matey........

wave

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Avast-17657991506
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 am

Joe Hill wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:FOAD

Can't kill Joe Hill lmao

Geat vid Joe.................you can't kill joe Hill!!!!!!! thumbs up cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYS0zal7ObI
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of eternalspirit:

Yeah, That Worked, Didn't It...!!!

r eyes r eyes r eyes

As a matter of fact....it did. thumbs up

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Laughing

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Tedla

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 YyXwbMbaOoa60chxfD9nUn4ao1_500
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 pm

[quote="uckinfuglyfug" aka eternalspirit]

more lies, (maybe you're another one of my troll stalker posse cyber groupies) or another sock puppet of snoopoopsalotofgas aka petunia aka barnacle bill aka elkabong etc)

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
[/quote]

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Party-cat

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Cat+gif-2

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 1_a_cats

wave

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Cospiracy-theories-conspiracy-911-chemtrails-demotivational-poster-1290637343

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Icke_holocaust_denier1

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 4 Icke_main

Fuck the Nazis (Real Nazis are Dead; Stop Prendenting)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkYNJdN7xCM&skipcontrinter=1
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:18 am

el kabong wrote: Geat vid Joe.................you can't kill joe Hill!

Thanks cheers

I love Luke Kelly. afro

el kabong wrote:As a matter of fact....it did

Yep , I noticed a sly derailment after the initial coy apologetics didn't catch on (i.e. "not too keen on jews")

Until any obscure tangent would do. The biggest give aways were the paethitic gambits to change the topic like "what's your hobby?" or "Moloch is a cow not an owl" the latter being followed up with total disinterest by the same twat one post later.

If that isn't yet another ES sock puppet, it is one of his creepy mates.

It seems there are quite a few DIF people here and not all of them are being honest6 as to why they are here. thinking hmm
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next