Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick shat from the sick twisted mind of tiswas

3 posters

Go down

Sick shat from the sick twisted mind of tiswas Empty Sick shat from the sick twisted mind of tiswas

Post  John Drake Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Tiswas posted this on her forum:

Recently, I was reading a book by a Irish guy who was a homo####ual to boot, and get this he accussed a priest of molesting him when he was 14 years old. I would of been very shocked if the guy was under 12 yrs old, but 14 years old now this is almost an adult. And get this, this man got £300\'000 in damages from the Catholic Church because of this. I will say this now, this guy knew exactly what was going on with him and the Priest (who is now a suicide) and he has got real money for services rendered.

That really is sick Tiswas and it shows just how messed up in the head you are.

Last edited by Droike on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Sick shat from the sick twisted mind of tiswas Empty Re: Sick shat from the sick twisted mind of tiswas

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Well that man was a liar, and why not confront me about it you Coward. OH I forgot you reckon I want you in my forum.
Anyway Kia my pal is welcome and so is Damn'Sod! and a host of others too and that forum of mine is a real SpeakYourMind place. cthulhu
A bit like this place but Ickesters you can come here and fight the good fight. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Sick shat from the sick twisted mind of tiswas Empty Re: Sick shat from the sick twisted mind of tiswas

Post  Ciggy Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:20 am

Age of consent in Ireland is 16. Tizzy, you are on-record in support of violations of the law.

Prepare for your David Icke donkey-punches.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:26 am

I'll donkey punch you Ciggy and I know that you are like a big kid now are you! Anyway what is the age of consent to do with you!
I stated how I saw things OK and I knew that man wanted a money pay-off for his 'victim'hood. reminds me of a lot of so-called MK Ultra falsers like that idiot who created all that trouble in the beginning of the year. If he was so upset with the way the DIF was being run, why not do what decent sorts do, RESIGN!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:06 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I'll donkey punch you Ciggy and I know that you are like a big kid now are you! Anyway what is the age of consent to do with you!

It's the LAW, Tizzy, nothing to do with personal business.

Mrs Tiswas wrote:
I stated how I saw things OK and I knew that man wanted a money pay-off for his 'victim'hood. reminds me of a lot of so-called MK Ultra falsers like that idiot who created all that trouble in the beginning of the year. If he was so upset with the way the DIF was being run, why not do what decent sorts do, RESIGN!

You're changing the subject, Tizzy. Topic is your support for illegal behaviour.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down