Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciggy is a MIND CONTROLLER

+4
Abu_Hamza
LilyAllen
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
8 posters

Go down

Ciggy is a MIND CONTROLLER Empty Ciggy is a MIND CONTROLLER

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:34 pm

How can you sleep at night Ciggy, why have you let that youngster FErd astray, it is because of you that he is behaving like this, isn't it. cthulhu
And one more question and please answer this right, how come you are talking all posh in Outlaw, as you usually are in WebAnarachy and like a real moose in SodLike's??? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Ciggy is a MIND CONTROLLER Empty Re: Ciggy is a MIND CONTROLLER

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Hey Ciggy please ask Tiswasn't to make more spelling mistakes whilst he is doing it love. cthulhu
What a character Ferd is and I know that you must of got involved in DarkEternal waffling about the DIF as well, you Ciggy are a mind controller and you are creating the infighting cos you want to get others to fight so you can learn more about them and use and abuse them.
Ciggy you were the one, not David Icke who did magick against the Old Dis-Illusions board, I know the Tiswasn't is really your creation because that is your style and you have been doing mind games with everyone. I know if I did go back to WebAnarchy you will ban me immediately for you are worried that I can sense a controller anywhere.
Stop insulting Alex Jones behind his back please and stop those silly photos of Michael Tsarion as well. YOu created Maha to talk to him like as if he were just the man in the local bar didn't you, and as for Nailz???? as for BeerBelly??? And please do not pick so much with LaBritta OK.
Ciggy you are into the secret knowledge. I know that, but you are interested more in the secret knowledge of other people aren't you. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:How can you sleep at night Ciggy, why have you let that youngster FErd astray, it is because of you that he is behaving like this, isn't it. cthulhu
And one more question and please answer this right, how come you are talking all posh in Outlaw, as you usually are in WebAnarachy and like a real moose in SodLike's??? cthulhu

I'm always posh. What are you on about?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Hey Ciggy please ask Tiswasn't to make more spelling mistakes whilst he is doing it love. cthulhu
What a character Ferd is and I know that you must of got involved in DarkEternal waffling about the DIF as well, you Ciggy are a mind controller and you are creating the infighting cos you want to get others to fight so you can learn more about them and use and abuse them.
Ciggy you were the one, not David Icke who did magick against the Old Dis-Illusions board, I know the Tiswasn't is really your creation because that is your style and you have been doing mind games with everyone. I know if I did go back to WebAnarchy you will ban me immediately for you are worried that I can sense a controller anywhere.
Stop insulting Alex Jones behind his back please and stop those silly photos of Michael Tsarion as well. YOu created Maha to talk to him like as if he were just the man in the local bar didn't you, and as for Nailz???? as for BeerBelly??? And please do not pick so much with LaBritta OK.
Ciggy you are into the secret knowledge. I know that, but you are interested more in the secret knowledge of other people aren't you. cthulhu

You're talkin' bollocks. I give Ferd a lot of rope, and sometimes he hangs himself, and sometimes he trips other people and gives everyone else a reason to laugh. No one on WA is "my creation". Some people think YOU are one of my sock puppets, ROFL.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Goodbye Ciggy. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm

NO! WAIT! DON'T GO! Oh, okay... go.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:01 pm

I will sort you Ciggy, you did magick against Illusions did not you, and you stole the forum members of Illusions too. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:12 pm

If WebAnarchy did a radio show it would be full of Hard Rock / Ghetto music, with speakers who are offensive and abuse the callers with questions. cthulhu
I reckon that Alex Jones would be a ideal speaker for WebAnarchy Radio and he should be doing his talk with his megaphone incld. cthulhu
Dove of something always wanted a dungoen well he will have the radio show on the hours were no one is listening to like the hours of 3 am in the morning.
As for Ferd, he would probably take over the station as per usual. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:26 pm

This is getting out of hand + it's a distraction from the war on woo. Ciggy is our best warrior, we must nurture him cthulhu

Only hardcore Ciggy fans are interested in threads such as this wacky

noway
No more, let it end here.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I will sort you Ciggy, you did magick against Illusions did not you, and you stole the forum members of Illusions too. cthulhu

It was just a Halloween prank. The party was getting dull so I decided to kick it up a notch, get all Criss Angel on 'em.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Abu_Hamza Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:59 pm

I can't really understand any of this. A guy that posts here remotely mind controls another guy called fred?. Is this serious?.
Abu_Hamza
Abu_Hamza

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:35 am

Abu_Hamza wrote:Is this serious?.

No.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdvave Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Ve need good mindz benderz at ourz, please call sean adl tabatabai thumbs up
thirdvave
thirdvave

Back to top Go down

Post  jhado Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Ciggy is a MIND CONTROLLER

He was on 'ye old' forum, he ain't gonna change is he?

He is now more powerful than ever , enjoy him while you've got him...

jhado

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:56 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Hey Ciggy please ask Tiswasn't to make more spelling mistakes whilst he is doing it love. cthulhu

You're a bit of a strange one you are.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:36 am

thirdvave wrote:Ve need good mindz benderz at ourz, please call sean adl tabatabai thumbs up

Quite right. We have decided to grace this forum with our presence in order to sort a few of the peasants and remind them how much in danger of banning they are.

Now do carry on, Field Marshall Vave. Lovely uniform there...
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down