Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

+8
Joe Hill
sharky
uckinfuglyfug
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
daddlepoms
Billy Ruben
MoMo
12 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Empty The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

Post  MoMo Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:14 pm

The David Icke forums most prolific poster. Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward
The shit4brainz fuktards of DIFtardia management thought they could deceive everybody by changing their #1 New Age Neo Nazis name from eternalspirit to positive forward............same asshole, same hateful bullshit and lies........well done DIFtards!!! wave satan adolf

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Toilet-shit4.serendipityThumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaysTVcounI

An X-Ray of his Cranial Cavity:
The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Shit-brain1

thinking hmm

thumbs up

wave

Last edited by MoMo on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:13 am; edited 5 times in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Empty Re: The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 pm

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward 225800829793f8bfa7d7

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Cognitivedissonance

Nah!...
I'm a mate of his,I met him on his 6,900 post.He was into local mysteries,his racism was closeted and a token joow thread here or there.
Actually,he was an articulate,punishing debater and a good bloke.He treated me with suspicion,was in league with a number of British First type Nationalist and a fan of that bearded Canadian,with a guitar and a dog....ahh,Allan Watts?...Yeah.He does'nt like the Lizzies,but gave it a spin after I explained myself,but gone back to it's all hogwash again.He can get the possession by spirits bit,many of a religeous background can,but to give it a name of a species,...to me,it's just naming parasitic viruses,or lifeforms.Same for the anal raping Zeta-Reticuluns.

Given a social setting,he's a good bloke,as long as you don't hit the sauce hard and let a little xeno-poliitcs get in the way...I got a laugh,when I first met himcause he dared to have a "Go Pound It" wank,wank emoticon...which was pretty daring back then...look like this emoticon

dogshag

without the dog...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Empty Re: The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

Post  MoMo Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 am

yeah, I actually 'friended' him. I don't really care about his views, that is his free will; but what pisses me off is he lies to justify his views.

eternalspirit

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Gay-nazis1

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Gay%2Bnazi%2Bflag

I've corrected him numerous times with solid Data and he ignores it, hence: Shit 4 brains.

Gotta keep it real.

DIFtardias #1 Poster, their 'A' Team. lmao
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 pm

el kabong wrote:yeah, I actually 'friended' him. I don't really care about his views, that is his free will; but what pisses me off is he lies to justify his views.

eternalspirit

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Gay-nazis1

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Gay%2Bnazi%2Bflag

I've corrected him numerous times with solid Data and he ignores it, hence: Shit 4 brains.

Gotta keep it real.

He fibs it now,oh well,after post 15,000 plus,you might run out of things... lol!
Anyway,who said data and facts is entertaining,rumours and stories,which seem to be the theme around here...hmmm,and everywhere.
ROFL,like we are doing here...LULZ

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:yeah, I actually 'friended' him. I don't really care about his views, that is his free will; but what pisses me off is he lies to justify his views.

eternalspirit

Gotta keep it real.

He fibs it now,oh well,after post 15,000 plus,you might run out of things... lol!
Anyway,who said data and facts is entertaining,rumours and stories,which seem to be the theme around here...hmmm,and everywhere.
ROFL,like we are doing here...LULZ

rolf

actually, he's been lying from the beginning......indiscrimately lapped up the shit of too many low grade propagandists and apparently believed it.

Fucktarded to the max............... thumbs down

I tried to help him by providing high quality vetted Data but he's just a plain ol' stubborn Celtic Cracker. rolf

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward 113819308v2_400x400_Front_Color-Black

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward White-trash-redneck-white-trash-gun-trailer-demotivational-poster-1217614619

lmao

rolf wave

I hope he comes here. He's like the love child of true lilly and david icke.

lmao

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:42 am

I just figured out your gripe with Eternal Spirit.
He does'nt overtly lie,what I find,is he is caught in the embarressing predicament,of quoting out dated knowledge,he does'nt upgrade often,
alot of people with subtle rascist pursuasions have minds that get stuck in ruts and time itself.The rascist,is never forwarding,but egressing.
They can stay at their level,or even go backwards,but never ever forward.Spiritualism is forward,it cares not for styles,moustaches or kebabs.That's why I can say the most rascist humour and not mean a word of it,it's funny,not hurtful that way.

Anyway,the quoting of out-dated information,here's ES troubles: Today at David Icke Forums,

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=177310

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Eternalspiritsconscript

this is a screen capture of quoted thread.
Now look at the statistics for conscription,has Australia as a non-conscription state...WRONG,VERY WRONG...

the last act,the most hated of all Aussie Prime Ministers,John Howard (C*nt Extraordinaire) did,was to re-enact conscription and bump the age
from the previous 32 year threshold up to an including 39 years of age...

Not many people know that,but I watched that faggot with eagle eyes...in fact,for a few years,I was on Howards,Persons Of Interest list...

hehehehehehe... lol!

used to be hard-core...hehehehehehehehe!!!!...back when I though assassinations could solve problems and at least,provide alot of satisfaction.

rolf thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:45 am

Oh Kabong...he has membership here...just PM him...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:04 am

I got to be first to post this...and boy...am I gonna get milage out of this...have you got speed-dial to the ADL???

Good...excellent...do it!!!!

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Hitlerkittehd1284783477

ahhhh...f*ck that felt good rolf lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 am

Billy Ruben wrote:I got to be first to post this...and boy...am I gonna get milage out of this...have you got speed-dial to the ADL???

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Hitlerkittehd1284783477

No, I do not. The Metaphysical Plane I dwell in is so high I need not step on cockroaches, I merely flip on the light and watch them scurry. In a hurry. thumbs up

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Spiritual+cat

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:24 am

el kabong wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I got to be first to post this...and boy...am I gonna get milage out of this...have you got speed-dial to the ADL???

No, I do not. The Metaphysical Plane I dwell in is so high I need not step on cockroaches, I merely flip on the light and watch them scurry. In a hurry. thumbs up

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Spiritual+cat

cheers

It's ceiling kitty...run in fear...
Nah,you know this anti-semitism gets to much airplay...I'm just taking the piss out of it,believe me,I ran over to HPANWO,just to post it on the Jewish Joke thread...riling up JD,you see.Sod/Jewlian's a jew,so is True Lilly,so is a quotient of my own family...and we're Abos'...
Told ya,revise that history you think you know,Kosher Kanackas of Pangea,we are the first,just ask Lilly,she'll tell you so

lol! rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:14 pm

I like hagbard, pretty cool dude, but a touch gullible. I might join there. You must be David Vincent. thumbs up rolf

Where's Tiswoz? aaargh

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:22 pm

el kabong wrote:I like hagbard, pretty cool dude, but a touch gullible. I might join there. You must be David Vincent. thumbs up rolf

Where's Tiswoz? aaargh

cheers

Hagbard's alright,very gullible,can't read for shit,but a nice guy in the heart and also externally...Has nice people around him,dry humour,on the occassion,outrageous...runs a clean forum.Edits at the drop of a hat and falls for Jd's bullshit way to easy.

As a forum,it's not a daily one like DIF or Sodlike.I mean,you have to do humour,rumours and shit,to keep the place going,Daisygate 3 and if he makes 4,will be kept better under wraps in future...actually,it'll never happen again...the factions are gone...and Merlincove has no ship to jump,when it gets rough...Sooooooooooo,I'd say,Sean has finally got a crew that he does'nt have to fear...but it better teach him one lesson.

When you're at the top,hold control with an unyielding iron fist...crush all opposition in future...and never,let a Aussie plotting scheming woman run the show,when you're to lazy or unfocused for the day...If I wanted too,I could've been the greatest threat they ever had...I'm just...don't care for politics...I love power vacuums.I wanted to see who would scab for the job...I actually endorsed Tinmenace...now that will piss alot of people off,but had my motives,I wanted to re-create the atmosphere of 2007-08...hehehehehehe.Boots went running around,"Thelyran will get the job",hahahahahahaha,big noting lying fool,I was in the process of leaving the forum,I stuck around the next 5-6 months,cause of it...it was interestinI also own Biblegirl a thankyou post for the orgonite...I was too depressed in the end,to do her justice.
I like to deliver for people I consider friends.

Yep,David Vincent at HPANWO
Billy Ruben at Sodlike
thelyran at David Icke Forums...
the David Vincent stint,man,as usual,nothing worked out,I went in to do serious work...and ended up having a laugh...here's best for that and pisstakes...David Icke Forum...loved the place and absolutely despised it too...Best for information...Ok,it has 40,000 members,only about 200 people are worth talking too,or learning from.Their best...left in droves.Sean made a tacticle blunder,after the mass bannings...he stopped banning those who need it.And it kind of became a very dark place for about a year...but it's getting better now,much better.

After Antiem spooking me once...I really recommend,they elevate her to Moderator...no,really I do,she's got more insight and balance then I originally gave her credit for.She's there all the time,Biblegirl would've been good too...they certainly are/were regulars.

I think Tiswas will have a break for now...and come back in about 6 weeks.
She's cool,did'nt start that way,but she's cool.She just gets sucked in to easy.
Droike...Marpat...Infidelyork...not to bright in spars and jousts,but she's great to have around.
I like her...and Kia...

Hope that informs you a bit there old son...hang-on,another clue to who you are'nt...Ok
El Kabong is not a sock-puppet of
Ciggy
Sod
Cigar
Droike...doing well so far.You know me better than you say,I'll get there in the end... lol! lol! rolf thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm

wave
The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Guitar-playing-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYlDltwm-JY

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Zdjecia-1681201085812

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward 24204_1284502674581_full

Last edited by el kabong on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Now getting back to that unfair accusation by Boots.
...What he and anybody foolish enough to believe his slant on the subject,does'nt take into account,is that I'm a security threat.I would never want to be a force used against Icke,what better way to stuff one of his ventures,than to have a mod,that's in telepathic rapport with a rather vicious occult group operatives,who are beligerant towards Icke.I met them,on October 31st 1999.Ickes' Biggest Secret was released
May 1999,I never seen that book,until September 1999,I seen Icke,I think,July 1999 in Newcastle NSW Australia.In that short pocket of time,
....hmmmm,how did the occult group know about Icke?...When Icke visited Australia in the early days,why did he visit Newcastle and not Sydney,those first two times....why?I suspect Icke knew about those occults before I did,they sure knew about him.

Back then,Icke used to pound the turf...but not admit it,whose turf he was pounding.He used to go into the hot-spots,and that means he's well connected,to the psychic or occult worlds,that means,he could've been tipped off by another source before I came along.Busteed was very upset about that thread,he pretended not to know me or about his wife involved with the occults at first,then he gave it away,he's top dog.

...But Icke's second show in Newcastle,he was well prepared psychicly.Despite what has been joked about and despite the marketing dribble she goes on with,The Dolphin Botherer,Pamela Icke,former wife to David,does have a very good psychic ability,but I was very run down and overshadowed.This is early 2002-late 2001,David was covering September 11,first time I ever heard explosives being used,I did'nt believe at first,came convinced later.Pamela,seen me as the threat,she came upto me exactly,what the occultist redhead,Karly did,gazed into my eyes,exactly what the occult chick did,did her dazzling look at me,she got hostility,just like the occult chick did,then that bearded shorty cam up,was very inquisitve,but did'nt push and shove like Pamela.Throughout the whole show,Pamela,pushed and shoved,trying to figure out who am I or what am I,so I'm tussling with her,the occultist used to have it all over me in the first 5 years,so yeah,I'm scared,then near the end of the show,I telepathed her,something akin to taking the shit out of her beliefs..."What do you think I want,a threesome with you and your husband?".

She instantly got up,went up to the stage,whispered in Davids ear,David turns to the mike'There's a reptilian in this audience,but it's a good one"...I'm scrunching my face up,you fucking fools,I'm over-shadowed by one,you don't even recognise your own teachings,christ-sake.I was pissed off,explosively,I spent the next three years bagging Icke and his wife,on the net,2004,at a punk rock forum,which was a lot of fun back then,came to the flock,in 2007,soon after my mate touched up a ten year old,got into Riot Grrrl oh,a little earlier...I was into Bikini Kill for years,Heavens To Betsys came much later,about the time Billy started.

Anyway,Pamela,you're a pushy bitch and no,I did'nt give you the satisfaction,of what every other man does,wanna give you the "prong",I do that for all Femme Fatales,cause I know how to be a bastard and love it.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 am

el kabong wrote:The Mind & Mentality of eternalspirit: The David Icke forums most prolific poster.

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Toilet-shit4.serendipityThumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaysTVcounI

An X-Ray of his Cranial Cavity:
The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Shit-brain1

thinking hmm

thumbs up

wave

shit 4 brainz eternal spirit is up to his hate and fear mongering again, and notice the moderators don't censure him....they support his lies............look what this piece of shit has posted in the religion section, he knows this is bullshit but he lies anyways....:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=195831

Evil Talmud

In response to evil Bible and evil Koran threads.
Rabbi Morris M. Kertzner defines the Talmud thus:

"The Talmud consists of 63 books of legal, ethical and historical writings of the ancient rabbis... It is a compendium of law and lore. It is the legal code which forms the basis of Jewish religious law and it is the textbook used in the training of rabbis."

So, here is my own edition of "legal, ethical and historical writings of the ancient rabbis... the textbook used in the training of rabbis."..................

the 'my' is no less then the crak ho shit 4 brainz archaya s coutersy of poodle head rense.........all proven false quotes....the typical icketard laps this bullshit up without checking to see if the claim is true or false, thus increasing hatred and fear in this world.................Hey!!!!! eternal spirit!!!!!...........yeah you!!!!!..........yer an asshole!!!! thumbs up lmao rolf Rolling Eyes

example from the asshole lying eternal spirit: Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110315190850AASdy12

The Truth:
made up quotes with a made up refrence.

Orech Chaim is from the Shulkhan Aruch, a summarisation of the laws n the Torah and Talmud.

However- 425 only has FIVE paragraphs, not 50. Heh, so one cannot even look at Choshen Mishpat 425:50 to see what it is saying since Chosehn Mishpat does not go beyond 425:5Source(s):
Orthodox Jew; acting Rabbi; Shulkhan Aruch........................Those are FALSE quotes about the Talmud - which is the study, discussion and debate by Jewish sages about the Torah.

Do try and actually figure out you were reading from a hate site with ridiculous "facts" that its laughable anyone even believes that garbage.

# # #

A Jew may not cheat anyone - Jew or Gentile
Shulchan Aruch Choshen Mishpat 359:1
It is forbidden to rob or to cheat even a minor amount from either a Jew or a gentile.

Talmud Chullin 94a
As Shmuel said: It is forbidden to deceive anyone, even an idolatrous gentile.
Source(s):
http://talmud.faithweb.com/

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/intro.html

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

Talmud: The Real Truth About The Talmud

Talmud: Statement of Purpose
There are many lies circulating the internet about the Jewish Talmud. These allegations are supported by "direct quotations" from the Talmud that are frequently wrong or taken out of context. However, most people lack the scholarly background to verify these claims. Most people have no way of knowing that these accusation are false and malicious. What we are attempting is to demonstrate in detail how these accusations are both wrong and intentionally misleading. We are trying to show to the world the real truth about the Talmud.

eternal spirit is typical of the lying, hateful shit 4 brainz that are so common at DIFtardia

http://forum.davidicke.com/index.php

thumbs up

here we go with the Talmud BS again. None of these quotes exist, you'd know this if you had actually picked up a copy of one of the books you claim they come from . Go ahead and actually read these books instead of copying and pasting from some lame ass website.

This is exactly the kind of thinking which breeds division and hatred. Thankfully, people are waking up and seeing such thinking for exactly what it is - pure poison. It belongs to the old way, which is on its last legs and will soon be gone.
cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:48 pm

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Showerbottlerocketprank
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:53 pm

K-Federino wrote:The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Showerbottlerocketprank

Fukin' A!!!!!!! thumbs up lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao

Tho I would like to shove it up his ass.............. cheers

The Mind & Mentality of eternal spirit

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward _shit_for_brains_stupid_people-s383x383-62652-580

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward 6a01053596fb28970c0120a7c9ef58970b-400wi
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Empty How can you tell when eternalspirit is Lying?

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:29 pm

How can you tell when eternalspirit is Lying? He makes a Post at the David Icke Forum, where he is the most prolific poster. thumbs up

Todays hatemongering, fearmongering lie: http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060495031&postcount=39

This piece of shit promotes the Blood Libel.

So what is this Jewish text about? The first born are mine (Yahweh asking for blood sacrifice to honour itself) Evey first born male? Now are we taking cattle/animals or humans?
Some say the Jewish blood libel fits with those texts - goyim (human none Jew) goyim = cattle.

Proving yet once again he is a shit 4 brainz moron......the Hebrew word 'Goy' means Nation----Goyim means Nations...it's that easy and honest. thumbs up

Here this execrable piece of shit presents easily debunked holocaust denial from a neo-nazi site. Once again he proves he is a degenerate piece of shit..he presents the evidence of a completely debunked neo-nazi as his witness...... thumbs up

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060493966&postcount=303

MASS EXTERMINATION BY GAS CHAMBERS—HOW THE JEWS SAY IT WAS DONE
At this point it might be well to refresh our memories of what the promoters of the ‘Holocaust’ legend claim, for it is only when we bear in mind the essential details of their account that we can appreciate the enormous importance of Leuchter’s evidence:

Debunked:

http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/leuchter-faq-02.html

The Leuchter Report: Overview

http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/index.html

His opinion on this report is that there were never any gassings or there was never any exterminations carried on in this facility. As far as I am concerned, from what I've heard, he is not capable of giving that opinion... He is not in a position to say, as he said so sweepingly in this report, what could not have been carried on in these facilities." Thus did the presiding judge dismiss Fred Leuchter's report as "ridiculous" and "preposterous" during the Canadian trial of Ernst Zündel. Lest there be any misunderstanding about the Court's finding: "On the question of the functioning of the crematoria ... the judge's decision was unequivocal. He could not testify on this topic for a simple reason: Fred Leuchter is a man with no formal training in either chemistry or toxicology (he obtained a BA in history in 1964), and yet he claims to be a professional engineer - an assertion that has landed him in hot water in his home state. ..............................There were two types of gas chambers in Auschwitz: those used for delousing clothes ("delousing gas chambers") and those used for killing people on a massive scale ("extermination gas chambers"). The delousing gas chambers were a standard feature, and were left intact by the SS (as opposed to the extermination gas chambers, which were dynamited in an effort to conceal criminal activity from the rapidly approaching Soviet Army). The deniers try to confuse the issue by mixing the two types of chambers. For instance, they show pictures of the doors for the delousing chambers, and note that they are too weak to withstand the pressure of people trying to escape. Of course, the doors for the extermination chambers are completely different, but that fact is quietly overlooked (see 2.06).

In the same post by eternalspirit he denies the Anne Frank narrative, agin based on the most specious argument and non existant evidence to support his degenerate 'claims'. The attempt to justify an evil deed has perhaps more pernicious consequences than the evil deed itself. The justification of a past crime is the planting and cultivation of future crimes. Indeed, the repetition of a crime is sometimes part of a device of justification; we do it again and again to convince ourselves and others that it is a common thing and not an enormity.
http://www.nizkor.org/

David Irving & the Diary of Anne Frank
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/f/frank-anne/press/anne-frank-001.html
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/f/frank.anne

In fact, Anne Frank, who survived seven weeks in Auschwitz before being
sent on one of those well-known "death marches" with thousands of other
prisoners to Bergen-Belsen on October 28, 1944, was among the 82 percent
of Jews living in Holland (140,000 in 1940) who perished in Nazi
concentration camps. The last "death march" from Auschwitz to
Bergen-Belsen in January 1945 consisted of 60,000 prisoners. Half of
them perished on the icy roads. Of the 2 1,000 Dutch Jews who went into
hiding during the war about 9,000 were betrayed to the Germans and
virtually all of them were exterminated.

Yet more proof that eternalspirit is one low life piece of shit...........

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

Talmud: Statement of Purpose
There are many lies circulating the internet about the Jewish Talmud. These allegations are supported by "direct quotations" from the Talmud that are frequently wrong or taken out of context. However, most people lack the scholarly background to verify these claims. Most people have no way of knowing that these accusation are false and malicious. What we are attempting is to demonstrate in detail how these accusations are both wrong and intentionally misleading. We are trying to show to the world the real truth about the Talmud.............

"Goy": Is it a derogatory term used by Jews about gentiles?
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/goy.html

It is frequently claimed that the term "Goy" (pl. goyim or goyyim) means "animal" and is therefore a derogatory term. However, this is not at all true. "Goy" is Hebrew for nation. thumbs up

Exodus 19:6
"'But you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words that you shall speak to the children of Israel."

The word used here for nation, referring to the children of Israel, is "goy". There are countless examples of the Jewish nation being called "goy". There are also countless examples of other nations being called "goy" or "goyim".

See the Crosswalk Bible Lexicon entry for "Goy". Note that this is a Christian Bible site.

Colloquially, however, non-Jewish nations -- other nations -- are called "goyim" and a member of these nations is called a "goy". Any gentile is therefore called a "goy". It is not a derogatory term, but merely a descriptive term.............................

The piece of shits Blood Libel is ancient, he is also trying to revise the history of the Ku Klux Klan as a benevolent organiisation.....he is truely degenerate........ thumbs up

http://www.jafi.org.il/JewishAgency/English/Jewish+Education/Compelling+Content/Jewish+History/Chronology+of+Antisemitism.htm

About the Ku Klux Klan

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/default.asp

eternalspirit is an abject moron demagogue that thinks everyone else is an idiot....he is mistaken.... thumbs up lmao rolf wave

1144 Blood libel at Norwich (England); first record, blood libel.
http://www.jafi.org.il/JewishAgency/English/Jewish+Education/Compelling+Content/Jewish+History/Chronology+of+Antisemitism.htm

http://www.pinteleyid.com/answers-com%204-28-06%20timeline%20antisemitism%20good%20resources.htm

The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots. H. L. Mencken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyrWd_gfQNQ&ob=av2n thumbs up

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:07 am

I hacve had dealings with Eternal Spirit but he has been on warning several times in that forum, but his new bogeyman is not the Jews but the Muslims! I was reading the Stephen Lawrence thread a few nights back and I noticed that ES showed the victim no sympathy whatsoever! A MURDER IS A MURDER whatever the shade of skin but as I am a believer of reincarnation, it looks as if Es will be reborn into a Jewish family or a Muslim family. that is fate and karma. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:17 am

I mean it not like your anti-semitic is it Tiswas lol. Going round calling people Yid bastards and threatening to bomb and gas Jews.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:09 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I hacve had dealings with Eternal Spirit but he has been on warning several times in that forum, but his new bogeyman is not the Jews but the Muslims! I was reading the Stephen Lawrence thread a few nights back and I noticed that ES showed the victim no sympathy whatsoever! A MURDER IS A MURDER whatever the shade of skin but as I am a believer of reincarnation, it looks as if Es will be reborn into a Jewish family or a Muslim family. that is fate and karma. cthulhu

Hi tizzy, I have been trying to help es for several years, but he has massive insecurity issues due to chronic unemployment, economic anemia etc........He obsesses with the jews and muslims in an attempt to make himself relavent in this ever more complex world and societies we live in.....an dhe feels marginilaized...that said using proven lies to foster hatred and fear is counterproductive.....I believe all humans are equal, all are not perfect and are on a quest to improve.......he needs to stop obsessing on jews and muslims and focus on himself and his place in this world.he needs to think for himself and of himself......he lives in England and is fearful of the multicuturelism that is a part of modern life due to immigration and ability to travel from one place to another......

eternalspirit doesn't seem to realize that the world is beautiful and full of opportunity if only he would apply himself.......I hope he sees this thread and comes here to get well.

thumbs up Smile wave

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:13 am

John Drake wrote:I mean it not like your anti-semitic is it Tiswas lol. Going round calling people Yid bastards and threatening to bomb and gas Jews.

I have to admit I've never seen these postings alledged to Tizwas. are you sure it was her and not some imposter?

i like tizzy, and an occassional imprecation does not make one an antisemite or bigot.it may be momentary frustration.eternalspirits bullshit is chronic and acute and he uses proven false accusations.......

i like you too droike, we were in the toilet together at ILF..............lol...... thumbs up rolf lmao wave

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:39 am

[quote="el kabong"]
K-Federino wrote:The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward Showerbottlerocketprank

Fukin' A!!!!!!! thumbs up lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao

The Mind & Mentality of eternal spirit

A message passed on from eternal_spirit to me his beautiful Aryan blonde blue eyed gal. We'll be taking a look inside the filthy shit ridden mind of a kosher racist El kabong.

Message begins
Hello Snoop pooper scooper potty mouth one of my resident stalker trolls snoopsnuffleopagus aka snoopspoopsalotofgas. aka El kabong.lol! :twisted
:

[b]Snoopsnuffleopagus
became inactive on DIF to reapear reincarnated as petunia. His posting style was so obvious that a number of posters recognised his return Laughing Twisted Evil (He posts half the Bible in one post in over sized font red) he is master of Judaic propaganda spam, copy and paste from dodgy Zionist/Judaic/bullshit meister's sites. rolling pin

99.9% of his posts are about two topics only for 5 years.
1. racist anti Germanic propaganda thumbs down and 2. pro racist Judaic spiel - he is a serioulsy deranged abusive individual, who has his head up his imaginary deitie's asshole so far - he is blinded by Yahweh doo doo (the real effects on reality of religions based on myths)

G-d only knows how he never got banned years ago. Rabbi Yahweh Schneerson must be protecting him from the grave due to his dedicated mission to spread his Judaic muck.
satan
Promoting every racist anti Germanic myth and lie known to man. A proper racist Zionist scuz ball who promotes kosher slaughter, genital mutilation of babies and the destruction of the Palestinians and pushes Judaic Bible mythology as reality which is in tune with his delusional false sense of Judaic master race supremacy spiel - in reality he does this to prop up his kosher inferiority and loss of his foreskin (makes him mentally deranged)

Yet in his own words - claims to be of "Aryan Nordic gentile stock." (what a crock) rolf

He posts reams of spam shite on web anarchy as magicmerlin. Ciggy periodically bans him - but they both play a game to see if he can find his way back into web anarchy (maybe some sort of amnesty for Kosher spam bots maybe because ciggy finds it amusing to laugh at the deluded. Or is for free speech no matter how insane the speaker just for lols. That's how it appeared last time I looked.

He made the snoopsnuffleopagus account inactive on DIF because no one was swallowing his bullshit no more.

He'd exposed himself as the racist Talmudic Bible bot spammer hater who is incapable of debate and typing out his own posts (English not being his first language) Hebrew Jeebies Jewboys half a nobs language shoud only be used at the wailing wall with all the other whiners waiting for the restoration of the Temple and their foreskins. More chance of the latter happening.

Whilst the smart Jews realised what a crock of shit it was became apostates and got the hell out with their sanity and their children's forskin in tact. (like my Jewish relatives did)

Defending my Aryan Germanic tribes is a pleasure and duty, not racism noway but realism - in the face of bold faced lies and bollockism spread by racist kosher tribal ones like snoopoopsalotofgas, who's always boasting about the alleged superiority and Godliness of the kosher ones. Which is delusionaly based on religious mythology not reality. When some of us know what racist pieces of shit he and his kosher lot are. adolf

PS he said no to your kosher anal fantasy he is not a homo like you and If he was he certainly wouldn't take it up the ass by a rough skinned sand paper like chaffed mutilated cock.

rolf king adolf tiphat
[/b]

Last edited by uckinfuglyfug on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fonts etc)
uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 am

I won't bother quoting all the other nonsense posted about my Aryan super man (eternal_spirit) not got the hang of how to use the function on here proper yet. Not got the time because he's promised to give me a good seeing to tonight with his uncut natural whopper. Twisted Evil tongue Which is far more fun than engaging in intellectual masturbation of mass debates with unsavoury kosher characters.

SO the following should just about cover the other posts.

From eternal's thread Jew Muslim German debates at dif

I arrived on Icke's forum ranting about Nazis, Nazi conspiracies, poor suffering Jews - Freemasons, NWO etc. Then I read a few Holocaust and revisionist threads, found out about the Jewish conspiracy, which makes any Nazi conspiracy read like some bad joke or hoax (but is agenda driven to deflect attention from the Jewish conspiracy/reality) IMO.

I found the Jewish Talmud and the hatred it teaches/states about gentiles none Jews (which is me and my kind) this changed my opinions. This has happened to many people who read the Talmud including those who were once pro Jewish (Martin Luther for example)

"Masonry is a Jewish institution whose history, degrees, charges, passwords and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."—Dr. Isaac Wise.

Jews were expelled for centuries from many countries, not with out good reasons.English men and other races/nations/countries people/religions/faiths etc were also writing the same things as GERMANS were about Jews. Conveniently ignored or not known by many when they launch into scream Nazi mode at me etc. (I am an English man)

I Found out I have some German ancestry (so had family on both sides during the war - I am English. Also fairly recently found out some of my family married into Jewish families. One being the Cohens.

I've spent a few years posting about Islam here (I'm done with that now) When I found out about the bad stuff in the Koran etc and the often violent history and Islamic expansionist Empires. It was the biggest shock since discovering the bad stuff about Judaism in the Talmud etc (which I discovered about 3 years ago).

Most people in my country are or were entirely ignorant - we got brought up and brainwashed about evil Europeans and Brits. Which is what many Jews and Muslims and most of the planet get fed. Add Jewish created Communism and the large number of Jews who set up the gulag death camps and ordered and partook in the murder of 60 million or more in Europe alone. This went on before during and after the war.

So I decided to research and post the other side of the story from the gentile European none semitic etc side. Isn't that what Jews and Muslims do defend their own kind? YES! I've noticed since I stopped posting my Islam threads that most of the Muslims who used to debate me are rarely if ever seen on the forum these days.

Yet the JIDF see to have an endless supply of drones.

The thread title? Seems mostly any mention of Jews lead to posts about Germans and Muslims and vice versa etc. And round and round we go years later.

uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:41 am

Why is it any less valid to choose one side over the other? Opinions can be swayed and some do change sides. Or even compromise. I have found myself doing this over the years. I guess it's natural to defend and side with your own people/religious faith/ideology. Although seen some posters who never change sides or opinions or compromise.

It's kosher and halal to defend a 1400 and 1000's of years old semitic death cults all their hatred - mass murder, expansionist empires swallowing up the planet, but woe betide anyone who stands up for their own Germanic tribes. who'd had enough of the semitic death cults taking over their countries be it overtly or covertly by stealth, and the relentless all manner of racist propaganda against us.

We ain't gonna be bent over a barrel without a dab of vaseline in sight, no we will fight back and expose you. We wouldn't post as much about you if you didn't keep spreading your nonsense about us.
uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next