Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

+8
Joe Hill
sharky
uckinfuglyfug
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
daddlepoms
Billy Ruben
MoMo
12 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

Post  sharky Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:54 am

uckinfuglyfug wrote:I won't bother ......................... dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag ........ The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Fitted ....... Then I read a few Holocaust and revisionist threads, found out about the Jewish conspiracy, which makes any Nazi conspiracy read like some bad joke or hoax (but is agenda driven to deflect attention from the Jewish conspiracy/reality ) IMO. cowbonk cowbonk cowbonk cowbonk

I found the Jewish Talmud and the hatred it teaches/states about gentiles none Jews (which is me and my kind) this changed my opinions. This has happened to many people who read the Talmud including those who were once pro Jewish (Martin Luther for example)

" dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag ..........And round and round we go years later.

Ahoy!!! shit 4 brainz...........do you spit or swallow? thumbs up lmao rolf

I'm gonna skool you fool............................ thumbs up

You're a stoooooooooooooooooooopid shithead that didn't even bother to read the truth about the talmud. it's like Blackstones Law Commentary, another opus beyond your imbecilic comprehension..............without performing Due Diligence you just accepted what Neo-Nazis told you to believe..............you sucker........ lmao rolf the joooooooooooooooz were kicked out of Nations/Goyim because of ignorant suckers just as yerself who uncritically believe hate/fearmongering douchebags like archaya s, rense, Icke, eternalspirit etc ..

Anti-Talmud accusations have a long history dating back to the 13th century when the associates of the Inquisition attempted to defame Jews and their religion [see Yitzchak Baer, A History of Jews in Christian Spain, vol. I pp. 150-185]. The early material compiled by hateful preachers like Raymond Martini and Nicholas Donin remain the basis of all subsequent accusations against the Talmud. Some are true, most are false and based on quotations taken out of context, and some are total fabrications [see Baer, ch. 4 f. 54, 82 that it has been proven that Raymond Martini forged quotations]. On the internet today we can find many of these old accusations being rehashed and this site is an attempt to correct the mistakes and put the true quotes into their proper perspective.

The accusations against the Talmud can be divided into four categories [see Hyam Maccoby, Judaism on Trial, pp. 23-38].

1] The Talmud considers itself holier than the Bible
2] The Talmud contains passages that are blasphemous against Jesus and Mary

The first two accusations are essentially frivolous. What business is it of Christians if the Jewish Talmud is considered holier than the Bible (which it isn't)? And if Jews do not take the account of the Christian NT to be totally historically accurate, so what? To fundamentalist Christians, EVERY other religion is considered blasphemous. Why should the Talmud be judged within the Christian religious framework? Of course, any Jewish book is blasphemous within that framework because Judaism does not accept Jesus as the messiah. The very accusation that the Jewish Talmud is blasphemous to Christianity is redundant.

3] The Talmud has ridiculous and immoral statements

The third accusation is one that Jews have to work out for themselves. Should a Jew believe in a book that makes foolish and obscene comments? That a Jew does should not be relevant to gentiles. In fact, the allegedly foolish and immoral statements in the Talmud are sometimes non-existent but usually allegorical. The Talmud and associated literature developed an entire genre of parables and allegorical sayings that, when understood, shed light on the mysteries of life. However, when inadequately translated and ripped from their context they seem silly.

Dov Zlotnick, Introduction to Saul Lieberman's Greek in Jewish Palestine (1994), p. xx

Rabbinic texts that seem bizarre at first blush can become quite ordinary when properly understood. I remember Lieberman once being called by a popular national publication regarding a passage from the Talmud. To the caller, who was researching an article, the passage seemed silly. Its subject was the difference between a roll or a bundle of documents, and how each note of indebtedness was to be placed in relation to the other. After the Professor finished explaining the passage, the caller responded with surprise, "Why, this is reasonable!" "Of course," the Professor responded.

"Well, in that case," the caller replied, "I cannot use it."

4] The Talmud has laws that are racist and anti-gentile

The fourth accusation is the one on which I will be focussing. Because today's Orthodox Jews still lead their lives based on the laws contained in the Talmud, it is incumbent upon Jews to understand and explain that their religious laws are not racist or derogatory to gentiles. Jewish law, as contained in the Talmud, treats gentiles with the proper respect due to a person created in the image of G-d. Their property and lives are honored and any (mis)quotes from the Talmud indicating otherwise need to be seen in their original language and context.

I will be showing the ENTIRE passages in both their original Hebrew or Aramaic and in translation. I will also be providing a fuller context by bringing other quotations on the topics from other parts of the Talmud. After seeing all of the quotations, a proper judgement can be rendered. I will also be showing how Jewish commentators and legalists have understood these passages throughout history.

Even if a reader would believe that these talmudic quotations are racist, if Jews have always understood them differently then Jews cannot be considered racist. Even if someone can twist the words of the Talmud to be hateful, if Jews have always understood the Talmud in a non-hateful way then the argument is meaningless. The real exercise is to find the (allegedly racist) talmudic influence on Jews and Judaism and by perusing through the post-talmudic literature we can clearly find that this talmudic influence was not racist.

Is the Talmud racist or anti-gentile? No. But neither is it a universalist manifesto. It is a religious document written by those of the Jewish religion for others of the same faith. It favors Judaism over other religions and sets down rules on how to live in both an all-Jewish society and a mixed society. It legislates how to create vibrant Jewish communities while still maintaining respect for the gentile society. Universalists would have everyone be treated exactly equally and live in non-denominational communities. However, the Talmud, which is concerned for the survival of the Jewish religion, must weigh both the respect for humanity and the need for Jewish survival throughout thousands of years of minority-status.

What we will demonstrate is that the consideration for the Jewish community NEVER relegates those outside of this community to an inhuman status. Gentiles are ALWAYS respected and their rights are secured.

The anti-talmudic lies are exactly that - lies. The wisdom of the Talmud has sustained Judaism for thousands of years and perhaps its very success is what has engendered so much jealous hatred......................................

Study the following before making a further ass of yerself........................

http://talmud.faithweb.com/

Talmud: Statement of Purpose
There are many lies circulating the internet about the Jewish Talmud. These allegations are supported by "direct quotations" from the Talmud that are frequently wrong or taken out of context. However, most people lack the scholarly background to verify these claims. Most people have no way of knowing that these accusation are false and malicious. What we are attempting is to demonstrate in detail how these accusations are both wrong and intentionally misleading. We are trying to show to the world the real truth about the Talmud.

Written by Gil Student

Recommended book:
The Complete Idiot's Guide to
Understanding the Talmud

"Our philosophy asserts that every human being is created in the image of the Lord and the primacy of integrity and honesty in all dealings without exception. I strongly repudiate any assertions in the name of Judaism that do not represent and reflect this philosophy."

- Rabbi Malkiel Kotler, dean of the world-renowned Lakewood Yeshiva, Dec. 16, 2003

Listen up lil' goo gobbler...................go to the Icke forum and PM eternalidiotspirit the link to this Thread and tell him to Man Up and come here and get his idiot wll fuked ass whupped......................The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Kthxbai
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

Post  sharky Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:04 pm

uckinfuglyfug wrote: ...............mewlings of a simpering moron..... .........
The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Slander.............................The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Tumblr_ljg496xr8k1qitw0zo1_500..............The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Fitted..............................

Lissen up shit 4 brainz..............the point you have missed you idiotic piece of shit is: Icke, Rense, Archaya S, eternalidiotspirit et al; use bulls hit fabrications, lies, false history/analysis to support their claims.................that doesn't work with those of us who are factually informed............like I said, yer an uncritical sucker.......just a fearmongering, hatemongering liar and idiot........... thumbs up

Last edited by barnacle bill on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Empty REALISM NOT RACISM

Post  uckinfuglyfug Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:10 pm

ETERNAL IS COOKING ME DINNER - he wants me to post this rough draft he's preparing on IMMIGRATION (REALISM NOT RACISM)

If the UK was not trillions in debt, and had no strain on services (NHS, housing, jobs DWP, schools etc etc) and had plenty of clean uncrowded living space, then mass immigration would not be a problem. Notice when food, water and living space is in abundance , certain animals that would fight if the case was the opposite often tolerate each other.

The UK needs changes in line with most other countries immigration policies. That's fair right? In other words "very strict sensible policies."
Just to clarify for the hard of thinking. It's ok for other countries to have very strict sensible policies (thats not racist) but if us BRITS want the same policies as them, we get called racist. (which is illogical and un real) aaargh

HOW MUCH CLEARER CAN I PUT THIS?
DOES ANYONE DISAGREE?
Do you think the ethnic minorities in the UK who are opposed to immigration are also racist? Are they self haters because they don't want more of their own races piling in here? It's not just the Polish they have issue with..

Many of the immigrants who came here some generations ago My Irish ancestors - had to pay their own way (work hard pay taxes etc) like "my Indian relatives" - they played ball - gained and earned respect of the natives. Many who have recently arrived are the opposite - they come here to get free housing and all the other freebie benefits..are a strain on resources and services adding to our banking debts. Whilst the lower class indigenous and others already here suffer and are getting less and less.

So, it's a given reality that most countries leaders are the same race as the majority of the population, this also includes - Politicians, Judiciary, Civil servants, Police, Military and certain businesses and land ownership (people's allocation and positions (jobs ect) in these fields are based on racial laws and racial preference

Apart from in "majority white European" countries it's the opposite all races are allowed to hold the positions/jobs etc. If whites wanted to enact the same laws as other countries/races do then we'd be called racist, yet the other races are not called racist for doing so. Therefore it's the same blatant double standards and hypocrisy as usual.
Does anyone here not understand how I've described this?

Same with religion/race - Jews/Muslims "often discriminate" and only allow their own kind to hold certain positions/jobs etc within society like the list I described above.
So much for world wide equality and an equal playing field..eh..
Double standards and hypocrisy Twisted Evil

The reason why nearly all countries (apart from some EU ones) have very strict immigration laws is because they put the welfare of their own people and country first. It's simple mathematics, too many people = not enough resources, money, jobs, services, etc. Or are they just racist? Some maybe.

The British people who want the same stricter immigration laws as other countries are automatically called racist bigots etc (which is a lie) When I say British I'm not just saying whites.

You think a pride of lions (or insert animals of choice) would sit there and watch another pride from over the hill and yonder - walk in and eat all their food? Would they fuck. NO they would defend their own patch and fight tooth and nail for the survival of their own pride. rolling pin catfight

Replace pride of lions with people tribe (country) it is that simple, you cannot defy the laws of nature with out suffering the consequences. To avoid such a bloody conflict and battle of prides (tribes) strict immigration laws are used..

uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:16 pm

[quote]
uckinfuglyfug wrote:
el kabong wrote:
K-Federino wrote:The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Showerbottlerocketprank

Fukin' A!!!!!!! thumbs up lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao

Tho I would like to shove it up his ass.............. cheers

The Mind & Mentality of eternal spirit

A message passed on from eternal_spirit The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Nazi_gay_flag_by_SPONGEBOBIRONPANTS to me his fugly shit 4 brainz crack whore Aryan

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Crackwhore3

bleached blonde blue eyed She/he. We'll be taking a look inside the filthy shit ridden mind of a kosher racist El kabong.

Message begins
Hello Snoop pooper scooper potty mouth one of my resident stalker trolls snoopsnuffleopagus aka snoopspoopsalotofgas. aka El kabong.lol! :twisted
:

[b]Snoopsnuffleopagus
became inactive on DIF to reapear reincarnated as petunia. catfight catfight dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag

Tho I would like to shove it up his ass.............. cheers

PS he said yes to your Truths and admits he is a diksukin' liar......... he is a homo unlike you, see our Flag above; and he certainly would take it up the ass by a rough skinned sand paper like chaffed mutilated cock. dogshag dogshag whilst pretending to be a rottweiler

rolf king adolf tiphat
[/b]

you and eternalidiotspirit aren't too bright are you?
Of course Petunia was satire, shoving the stik up Icketards asses..........lol................. thumbs up lmao rolf cheese popcorn wave wacky boobies

As you might see.......I am unique, Suis Generis, unlike the cookie cutter Nazi Zombies so common at DIFtardia................ thumbs up

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Fitted

Here's a book my bitch eternalidiotspirit should acquire and read..it's about Germany and Germans................ thumbs up

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/MK16Dj02.html

I Sleep in Hitler's Room: An American Jew Visits Germany by Tuvia Tenenbom

What emerges from his peregrinations (look it up shit 4 brainz) is that World War II and the Holocaust have left the Germans with a terminal case of post-traumatic stress disorder. ....................Germans hate Israel because if the Israelis can be represented to be as bad as the Nazis, then perhaps the Nazis weren't so bad. That is a common observation, but Tenenbom portrays it in a set of theatrical encounters that strip away the veneer of sanity from his subjects. Among many such incidents is the matter of the "Wailing Wall of Cologne," an installation next to the city's famous cathedral, Germany's leading tourist attraction:
This, of course, is a reference to the holiest shrine of the Jews in Jerusalem, the Wailing Wall. What a name. Cologne's Wailing Wall. Stick it to the Jews, why not? This wall exhibits posters, pictures, flyers, political statements, and news. These are Peace and Love Germans. The only problem is, wouldn't you know, the Jewish state of Israel stands in their way. Israel, they make it clear, is engaged in "Massacre", "Land Grabs", "'Ethnic Cleansing", and other gems. This Wailing Wall showcases photos of dead little Palestinian children in pools of blood.
Tenenbom confronts the fellow manning the setup and asks, "So, you love the Palestinians and you hate the Israelis? Yet another surreal conversation ensues:
"No. Both sides are wrong."

Really?

"Yes. And I am tired of them."

Let's see what the sign next to you reads: "Boycott Israel." That's your demand. Should we boycott only the Israelis or also the Palestinians?

"Both."

Then why are your posters demanding only the boycott of Israel?

"We mean both of them."

So, maybe your posters should say "Boycott Palestine" and we would know that Israel is also included?

"Don't ask me these questions. I'm not the boss."
It turns out that this "Wailing Wall" is closed on Monday. But where are the stones that form its foundation? Tenenbom won't give up until he finds them. It turns out that they are stored at the local offices of the public broadcasting network WDR. He demands an explanation from a stunned receptionist, who first denies that the stones are in the building, and then refers him to a flak.

The flak claims that the offending Wall "is not there anymore," to which Tenenbom responds that he was just there and has pictures.

"I didn't know," the flak says. All of them are complicit in a nasty exercise in Jew-hatred, but none of them will come out and say it. Tenenbom has his own unresolved issues with Judaism. Raised in an ultra-observant Israeli home, he has a visceral antipathy to the Orthodox.

When he hears Turkish Muslims in Germany talking nonsense about the Koran, he sneers that they sound just like the religious Jews in Israel. But the running joke is that much as he wants to, he can't get away from the Jewish issue, because the Germans remain obsessed with the Jews. An Iranian woman who fled the Khomeini revolution for Germany commiserates with him.
"With the financial crisis going on in the world, she asks me, 'What will happen to the Jews?'" Should something special happen to the Jews? I ask her.

"Now the Jews will be blamed," she says.

The Jews? Why the Jews?

She looks at me as if I were totally retarded. "They are the financiers!" she says.

Jews, again. Almost every day.

I never felt so Jewish in my life as I feel here, in this Germany.

I came to Germany to find the Germans, but what happens is that they find me.
....................................................Germany is incapable of seeing itself as a nation, because the history of its national aspirations is too painful to keep in memory. It is hardly a new thought that Germans would rather think of themselves as Europeans. But no recent writer has provoked such a display of passive hysteria and erupting rage as Tenenbom's.

To understand the Germans, one has to learn their language and live with them - or read Tuvia Tenenbom's book. Its only deficiency is that it would have been more fun as a documentary, that is, as actual theater. Some of his materials falls flat, but I suppose you had to be there. ...............................Yet let’s forget the neo-Nazis; racist folks are everywhere. The question is: what do the rest of the people in Germany think?

That took more than one afternoon to find out…

Visiting over forty cities all across Germany for almost six months, I learned many things I never knew before. Jews have horns. Jews, I was also told over and again, control all the money in the world. And Jews, never forget, are the ones responsible for the global financial crisis. Who, after all, resides all over the globe like mice? Jews. They also like to kill, in case you ever wondered. Killing is the Jews’ favorite pastime, and they extract immense pleasure by watching blood gushing out of dead people. After the Jews shoot you, and after everybody can tell you’re totally dead, the Jews will shoot you again. Jews love blood. It’s their nature. Israel, if you didn’t know, is the country of the Jews. And they, by the way, are the “real Nazis.”

These ideas are not the fruit of a lone farmer’s imagination. I found them everywhere–among rich and poor, old and young, male and female, the mathematician and the artist, the illiterate and the professor, the prostitute and the priest. Many seemed to agree: Jews are bad. Most, in fact, of the Germans that I met at random claimed to have a “problem” with Jews.

Then there’s the German media. WDR is one example: WDR, one of the Germany’s biggest TV and radio broadcasters, is assisting every day in the upkeep of “Cologne’s Wailing Wall,” a permanent exhibition next to Cologne’s Cathedral, which is one of Germany’s most visited tourist destinations. What does this Wailing Wall show? Images of dead little Palestinian children lying in pools of blood, “courtesy” of Israel’s Jews. When I approached WDR officials, they denied everything. But when I showed them the pictures I had taken, they suddenly refused to talk to me.

And so it went, for months: uncovering horrific acts and terrifying minds each and every day. Some of them I will never forget. I’ll never forget the boss of Mercedes in Stuttgart, who raised his voice at me when I asked him about Mercedes’s use of forced labor during WWII. My mother, he bellowed, “had some difficult nights with Russian soldiers!” Adding, “My interest is in that. That’s MY history.” Much more important than all those forced laborers who died. Yes. Germans were the real victims. Germans were, and are, the Good People.

Or like the director of a concentration camp museum, whom I met the other day. When he’s off work, he spends his time demonstrating against Israel, or joins a parade for Gaza Solidarity. Why not? He loves Peace.

I Sleep in Hitler’s Room: An American Jew Visits Germany

http://www.raptureforums.com/forum/anything-goes-coffee-shop/57279-i-sleep-hitler-s-room-american-jew-visits-germany.html

"Subconsciously, the Germans think, if they occupy themselves with the Palestinians, they will erase the memories of Buchenwald—and look beautiful in the eyes of the world."

I Sleep in Hitler’s Room: An American Jew Visits Germany. That’s the book’s title, and the text itself is every bit as compelling as the title leads one to expect.

So, for that matter, is the book’s back story, as the author, Tuvia Tenenbom, relates it in his preface. Tenenbom spent several months traveling around Germany and recording his observations, and had a contract with the major German publisher Rowohlt, which accepted the completed manuscript and planned to bring the book out in April 2011. But then the head of Rowohlt demanded certain cuts and changes–mainly in Tenenbom’s no-holds-barred references to German anti-Semitism. Tenenbom flatly refused.

“Germans are a tribe, I was told,” explains Tenenbom, “and the tribe will protect itself. This is something I am not used to. Walk into any American bookstore and you will find quite a number of books that are fiercely anti-American. … But Germany … is not America.” An unpleasant struggle ensued, confirming for Tenenbom that German “hate for the Jew then, and the hate of the Jew today … is the same exact hate.”

So it is that the book has now appeared under the imprint of the Jewish Theater of New York, of which Tenenbom is the founder and artistic director.

It’s a book in a category all its own—deeply sobering, depressing even, in its observations of the darker side of Germany, yet at the same time so chatty and engaging and laugh-out-loud funny that it’s hard to put down. Tenenbom is an acute observer of his fellowman, but also a born entertainer, a comedian, who approaches his interview subjects—of whom there are dozens, ranging from leading political and cultural figures to folks he runs into on the street—as a combination inquisitor and tummler.

But it’s all done on a human level: he’s not a journalist taking notes but a fellow human being, intense in his curiosity and incapable of hiding his emotions. He challenges his interlocutors, posing questions nobody has ever asked them before, and he’s relentless, always demanding the truth, wanting to know what these people really think and feel, rejecting their canned answers, the things they say because they think that’s what he wants to hear.

Yet even when they turn out to have emotions that he finds chilling, he’s able—at least in some cases—to like them anyway, able to separate his intellectual revulsion at their ideas from his personal response to them as human beings. He has a gifted playwright’s fascination with people and an unwillingness to reduce them to their opinions. He’s also, as noted, blessed with an extraordinary sense of humor, and indeed it’s plainly his humor that gets him through it all, that enables him to press on and even find enjoyment in so much of what he experiences in Germany–this, despite the apparent ubiquity of anti-Semitism, which, if not the book’s sole topic, is the thread running through it.

After he’s spent a while in the land of Bach, Beethoven, and Brahms, Tenenbom decides that Germans “are obsessed with Jews.” It’s impossible, he finds, to get through a day without hearing mention of Jews, Israel, and/or the Holocaust. He is constantly exposed to rote expressions of sympathy for the victims of Auschwitz—and rote expressions of rage over Israel’s supposedly deplorable treatment of the Palestinians. In a bookstore window in Düsseldorf, he sees three titles: “A book about Palestine, a book about the Holocaust, and another book written by an Israeli leftist who is a strong critic of the Israeli government.”

He keeps being told by Germans that there’s more anti-Semitism in the U.S. than in Germany. Why? Because there are more Jews in the U.S.–they simply take for granted that if there are more Jews, there must be more Jew-hate. He meets secondary-school students who complain that their teachers don’t tell them much about the Nazi era: “Just numbers and dates. They don’t go into depth. They don’t tell us what really happened. We want to know more.”

Insights that seem random at the outset gradually coalesce into a picture of a distinctive sensibility. Noting the excessive preoccupation of many Germans with things like recycling, Tenenbom points out that “righteous people can turn into animals in a second…It wasn’t the bad economy that turned the country to Nazism; it was the Weimar people and their righteousness.” He meets Germans who are so politically correct, so perfect in their leftism, that they cheer for North Korea at a soccer game. And he interviews a young man who’s head of education at Buchenwald—and who’s also such a passionate pro-Palestinian that even after having lost an eye and his brother as the result of a bomb placed in their car by a Palestinian, he remains a fierce supporter of the cause. Tenenbom is brilliant, telling the young man that he has every right to his politics, but asking him how someone in his job cannot “feel the need to be a little more sensitive to Jewish feeling. … I ask him if his hate for the Jew is so deeply rooted that sense has simply failed him.” The young man listens silently, his hands shaking.

What’s going on here? All too many Germans, Tenenbom suggests, “want to erase the shame of being the Jew killers of yesterday by uniting with the Jew haters of today. … Peace and Love, they say, a thousand times a day, and it’s a thousand times empty. They flash two fingers, front and back, for Peace and for Love, but their hearts sing Sieg Heil.” The German media not only don’t expose the Jew-hate, moreover; they strive to hide it. “Eighty-two million Germans,” he notes wryly, and they “have nothing better to do than be obsessed with 106,000 Jews living among them.” Why? One of his interviewees, a businessman, has this to say: “There are basically no Jews in this country, just a very few. The relationship the people here have to the Jews is theoretical, not real.”

As for Tenenbom himself, he has these reflections to offer:

“The Germans, and sorry for generalizing, will do everything and anything to look good, to appear beautiful, to sound smart. But who are they, really? They are the most narcissistic nation on the planet. They think the world of themselves, and they want everyone to agree with them. … More than any other nation in the world, the Germans concentrate deeply on visual beauty – and they get results. But they don’t stop there. Subconsciously the Germans think that if they occupy themselves with the Palestinians of Gaza they will erase from memory the Brown Bears of Buchenwald – and will look beautiful in the eyes of the world.

Tenenbom’s conversation with the young man at Buchenwald is far from the only arresting exchange recorded in these pages. Visiting the concentration camp at Dachau, Tenenbom meets an “average” couple who live in the town and is invited to lunch at their home. He devotes four pages to a stunning account of his unrelenting questioning of them. (It is in such passages that one is reminded that he is a playwright.) He asks them about Dachau’s past. At first they profess indifference. But eventually he breaks them down. The man weeps and confesses that he doesn’t want to look into the past because it would be like looking into a mirror. He is the Nazis; the Nazis are him.

Then there is the fatuous “peace activist”—an ethnic German woman who thinks she is furthering the cause of intercultural harmony by planting a rose garden on the grounds of a mosque. “In other words,” Tenenbom explains to us, “this is a p.r. tool for promoting an image of the mosque and of Islam as being full of friendliness and love.” He grills her like a first-rate prosecutor. “You will achieve world peace, love between the three religions, because of a rose?” he asks. “Why will those who hate the Muslims come to your garden?” And how, while we’re at it, can a feminist support Islam? When she tells him that Islam means peace, he corrects her; this woman who has been working on a pro-Islam project for years has apparently never heard that Islam actually means submission to Allah. “Nobody,” Tenenbom realizes, “has ever challenged her before, and now she feels like a total idiot.”

More and more, his own understanding of the German people comes to revolve around the whole business of Germans being a tribe. He notes the ubiquity of the word Verein – which means group, association, fellowship. The Germans, he realizes, “are ‘group’ people. … Germans move together, walk together, act together, and think together.” Adenauer, the businessman, agrees with him that Germans are “tribal,” and that Hitler took advantage of this by “defining the tribe as ‘Aryan’.”

Tenenbom’s one recurring question for his interviewees is: What does it mean to be German? He gets a wide range of answers. Adenauer tells him: “In the United States they believe in themselves, a feeling of ‘I can do.’ That is not the case here. Here is this belief that somebody, usually government, can and should do everything. This translates into an attitude that if something I did doesn’t work, it’s never my fault….” Tenenbom asks if this might explain World War II. “In a way,” says Adenauer. “There’s this belief and trust in authority. … Germans like to follow leadership. … They are not people who will stand their ground. They have no political backbone.”

Tenenbom serves up his own list of cardinal German attributes: “Love of technology, self-righteousness, innate anti-Semitism, cultural curiosity, stubbornness, visual genius, emulation of America, legalism, brainy stupidity, and the worst of all: childish extremism.” To be sure, German anti-Semitism “is probably more subconscious than conscious. … Polish anti-Semitism, as far as I can tell, is grounded in religion. Germany’s is grounded in psychology and narcissism.” It’s also different from Muslim anti-Semitism. When Tenenbom is in the company of German Turks, “I think they’re racist, they think I’m racist, but we felt perfect together. … Islamic anti-Semitism is grounded in politics, or in religion, but German anti-Semitism runs far deeper.”

I don’t know if I agree with this or not, but I’m sure that Tenenbom means what he says. He’s an honest broker—honest to a fault, honest about himself, honest about Jews, America, Islam, and every other topic he takes on. And he’s stubborn in demanding honesty of others. He is, in short, just the right kind of person to push past the often dense PC facades of the Germans he meets and discover what’s lurking behind them. He’s also honest about his own dramatically shifting emotions. Some days, he admits, “I hate the Germans. Hate them, their big masks, their explicit discussions, their constant preaching, their implicit or explicit Jew hating, their lack of spine, their exact ways, their exact lies, their stubbornness, their hidden racism, their constant need to be loved and congratulated, and their self-proclaimed Righteousness.”

Yet he despises himself for thinking such things, because “somewhere deep inside me … I love the Germans.” He’s enchanted by the beauty of the country: “Lucky are the men, blessed are the women, whose fate and destiny it is to live in this part of the planet.” Therefore he wants to scream: “Why, in goodness’ name, did you ever engage in a war? What else, what more, did you want?….What were you thinking?” He’s impressed and moved by the impeccable postwar reconstruction of Cologne. “But what,” he asks, does it say about Germans that they could dedicate themselves so completely and intently to such a task? Is this an entirely admirable trait – or, perhaps, not?

Then again, he reflects, if Germans can “faithfully restore every stone of their history to its former detail in all its glory,” perhaps – just perhaps—they’re also capable of restoring their own dignity and finding some backbone. “Move away from forced PC,” he advises them. Move away from ‘we decide together.’ Move away from group thinking. Move away from ‘intellectual thinking.’ And from thinking about The Jew, for better or worse. Let the Jews alone. It’s time for the Germans to think for themselves, of themselves.”

It’s too bad this book wasn’t published by Rowohlt. For myself, I don’t agree with Tenenbom about absolutely everything, but I must admit that his impressions of Germany, both positive and negative, are pretty much in line with my own over the past thirty years. I can only hope that I Sleep in Hitler’s Bed finds its way before too long into the German language—and into as many of those Judaism- and Israel-obsessed bookstores as possible. It may just make a bit of a difference

your problem, fugly, eternalisidiotspirit is I see through you like I see through the water that goes down my drain............ thumbs up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKuaGBGOii0

Last edited by barnacle bill on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:24 pm

el kabong wrote:How can you tell when eternalspirit is Lying? He makes a Post at the David Icke Forum, where he is the most prolific poster. thumbs up

: http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060495031&postcount=39

This piece of shit promotes the Blood Libel.

So what is this Jewish text about? The first born are mine (Yahweh asking for blood sacrifice to honour itself) Evey first born male? Now are we taking cattle/animals or humans?
Some say the Jewish blood libel fits with those texts - goyim (human none Jew) goyim = cattle.

Proving yet once again he is a shit 4 brainz moron......the Hebrew word 'Goy' means Nation----Goyim means Nations...it's that easy and honest. thumbs up

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060493966&postcount=303

MASS EXTERMINATION BY GAS CHAMBERS—HOW THE JEWS SAY IT WAS DONE
At this point it might be well to refresh our memories of what the promoters of the ‘Holocaust’ legend claim, for it is only when we bear in mind the essential details of their account that we can appreciate the enormous importance of Leuchter’s evidence:

[size=18]The Mrs is having her dinner so I'll reply myself. Bongo aka Snoops still posting racist anti Germanic shite thumbs down
This is what else I posted on the sacrifice thread.
There's signed confessions in their Bible/Talmud.
One example - Yahweh commanded the Israelites to destroy other tribes cities kill [size=18]every man woman, child and even their cattle etc.

We can still see this happening today. Hence the situation in the holy lands. Now is this an eternal order/command? or something that was commanded way back in history, it's the same problem with the commands in
the Koran to kill certain tribes.

I may need to clarify this? As in the commands to kill are they as relevant today as they were when the story/commands were written?

Even Jews and Muslims themselves disagree on this. But they are encouraged and taught to lie and misconstrue the meaning of texts to us outside their religions (taqiyya kitman is the Islamic term)

But some will genuinely say the commands to kill were way back in time and are not relevant Today. And that their enemies will take it out of context and make out it is an eternal order to kill.

Yet if we scan other texts (prophecy) about Israelites will rule the world from Zion and each one will have x amount of slaves.

Islam - It's the old chestnut "Dar al Islam Dar al harb."
Dar Al Islam means the house of peace (submission to Allah) Dar al Harb - means the house of war (anyone who lives in none Muslim lands and not Muslim)

The aim is to turn Dar al Harb into Dar al Islam then there will be peace (which really means no opposition to Islam) but submission to Islam, Allah, the sharia Muhammad etc. Sounds like a global caliphate?

END quote

As we can see millions of innocents have been slaughtered for centuries by these two semitic death cults as instructed in their religious texts and teachings only lying pieces of shit would deny reality, history and the present day genocides all over.

As for the LOLOCAUST plenty of debunking allover the www, so anyone can do their own research and make up their own minds. Two sides to the story.
[/size][/size]
uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:46 pm

[quote] [quote="uckinfuglyfug"]
el kabong wrote:How can you tell when eternalspirit is Lying? He makes a Post at the David Icke Forum, where he is the most prolific poster. thumbs up

: http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060495031&postcount=39

This piece of shit promotes the Blood Libel.

So what is this Jewish text about? The first born are mine (Yahweh asking for blood sacrifice to honour itself) Evey first born male? Now are we taking cattle/animals or humans?
Some say the Jewish blood libel fits with those texts - goyim (human none Jew) goyim = cattle.

Proving yet once again he is a shit 4 brainz moron......the Hebrew word 'Goy' means Nation----Goyim means Nations...it's that easy and honest. thumbs up

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060493966&postcount=303

MASS EXTERMINATION BY GAS CHAMBERS—HOW THE JEWS SAY IT WAS DONE
At this point it might be well to refresh our memories of what the promoters of the ‘Holocaust’ legend claim, for it is only when we bear in mind the essential details of their account that we can appreciate the enormous importance of Leuchter’s evidence:

uckinfuglyfug wrote: here's more proof

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 A921648e-7974-47cb-a707-bdcd05150387

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Gay_nazis

I'm a shit 4 brainz neo nazi moron............................ dogshag .

As for the LOLOCAUST plenty of debunking allover the www, so anyone can do their own research and make up their own minds. Two sides to the story.[/b]

Anyone who uses the terms: 'Holohoax, or LOLcaust is proven to be a souless imbecile.....very common at DIFtardia...............you are sooooooooooooooooo transparent......you remain: Shit 4 Brainz............ thumbs up

The Chomsky Hoax

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/chomskyhoax.html

http://www.nizkor.org/

you have not responded to any of the proven lies of eternalidiotspirit I refuted........why?

You gay nazis are chickenshit?

eternalidiotspirit is white trash..a celtic cracker.he needs to get a job instead of sponging off society............. thumbs up

you shit 4 brainz idiots don't even realize you lost the war before you began..........................you cannot stop the truth with lies, only delay it.............at the end you remain losers......... thumbs up wave wacky boobies

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/timewarp/buber.html

Last edited by barnacle bill on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 pm

barnacle bill wrote:[quote
you and eternalidiotspirit aren't too bright are you?
Of course Petunia was satire, shoving the stik up Icketards asses..........lol................. thumbs up lmao rolf cheese popcorn wave wacky boobies

As you might see.......I am unique, Suis Generis, unlike the cookie cutter Nazi Zombies so common at DIFtardia................ thumbs up

Here's a book my bitch eternalidiotspirit should acquire and read..it's about Germany and Germans................ thumbs up

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/MK16Dj02.html

I Sleep in Hitler's Room: An American Jew Visits Germany by Tuvia Tenenbom

your problem, fugly, eternalisidiotspirit is I see through you like I see through the water that goes down my drain............ thumbs up

Snips the bullshit.

Hello again snoopsnuffleopagus aka snoopspoopsalotofgas. aka El kabong aka petunia flower Twisted Evil we know your kind are scatolgically obsessed dogshag
and must be born with the bullshit and liars genes. (compliments your religious texts/teachings)

No thanks to the racist anti Germanic spiel link. Evil or Very Mad Sleep

adolf

uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Can't handle truth?

That's the only cure for being Shit 4 Brainz neo nazis.................TRUTH.................FACTS..............................REALITY............ thumbs up

I've exposed eternalspirit as the lying, cowardly sack of shit that he is............. thumbs up

time to get a job eternalspirit, stop suking the dick of society and be a man............... thumbs up

let's keep this Thread at the top for maximum exposure. thumbs up
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:17 pm

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC41DX1Pa3H40wuXTLUOpdSANsMY06ir5rYaCk_1Eks_bDS7o7 cheese lol!

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXII720lE3maTfv_AeREijDAOD814ME-zabZ_GRpF-u14t7KIEDw

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL4wwMUTe8GRcDRJzxar7mizOG2diNFLHHSGd7V4baSDbcPLpw

lol!

So long Zionist troll...Iz gotta gooo now speedy have to be somewhere else like half an hour agooooo.. tiphat
uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 pm

barnacle bill wrote:Can't handle truth?

That's the only cure for being Shit 4 Brainz neo nazis.................TRUTH.................FACTS..............................REALITY............ thumbs up

I've exposed eternalspirit as the lying, cowardly sack of shit that he is............. thumbs up

time to get a job eternalspirit, stop suking the dick of society and be a man............... thumbs up

Job? You work full time for JIDF. Carfeul ya Dunt choke on kosher cock.
Your mucho bullshito gringo lies have been exposed lmao
Cya wouldnt wanna be ya. tiphat
uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:06 pm

uckinfuglyfug wrote:

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 TinFoilHat

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC41DX1Pa3H40wuXTLUOpdSANsMY06ir5rYaCk_1Eks_bDS7o7 cheese lol!

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXII720lE3maTfv_AeREijDAOD814ME-zabZ_GRpF-u14t7KIEDw

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL4wwMUTe8GRcDRJzxar7mizOG2diNFLHHSGd7V4baSDbcPLpw

lol!

So long Zionist troll...Iz gotta gooo now speedy have to be somewhere else like half an hour agooooo.. tiphat

yo!!! shit 4 brainz crack ho.........you don't even know TRUTHFULLY what Zionism is.

You are just a Neo Nazi Zombie Parrot regurgitating Neo nazi programming.............. lol@u....... thumbs up

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Nazi_zombies1

Last edited by barnacle bill on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:16 pm

uckinfuglyfug wrote:
barnacle bill wrote:Can't handle truth?

Job? You work full time for JIDF. Carfeul ya Dunt choke on kosher cock.
Your mucho bullshito gringo lies have been exposed lmao
Cya wouldnt wanna be ya. tiphat

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 1107_17_344_2007

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 I-fart-in-your-general-direction-640x456

no I don't you shit 4 brainz neo nazi zombie parrot. thumbs up

The difference between me and eternalidiotspirit is I never lie and he/she never tells the truth.........the first Posts in this thread are examples of eternalidiotspirits lies, and are thoroughly exposed and refuted, just like yours.

The question is: Why do you lie?
Is it pathological?

It is the only way you can have a semblance of popularity amongst other Zombie Parrot Neo Nazis?

The only way you can think of yourselves as; Relavent?

Anyway you look at it, a liar is pathetic.....doubly so when they lie to foster fear and hatred.......... thumbs up

Now, if you are not eternalidiotspirit, (I think you are, just too cowardly to admit it), tell that skank piece of shit to come here and defend his lies.

The Neo Nazi moderators at DIFtardia edited my Posts and have now banned me because I refuted the Neo Nazis lies and propaganda.......speaks very poorly of them and their Neo Nazi leader David Icke. of course, Free Speech was never tolerated in Nazi Germany.

So...........what is your justification for lying? thumbs up

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Kitty-thinks-you-are-an-asshole

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Icke_main
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:31 pm

way 2 go Barney!!! youse kicked that neo nazis piece of shit ass all over the board........... thumbs up rolf lmao cheese

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Ickeholocaustdenierhitl

wave

Yo!!!!! Skanky crack ho!!! tell eternalspirit to get his lazy, unemployed ass over here, time to be a man for once in his wretched, ignorant life.

He has to tell us why he lies. Are you and that execrable piece of shit planning on wearing yer uniforms after the war? Just askin' lol.........

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 1260inglourious_basterds_brad_pitt
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:38 pm

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Tumblr_lpvrl1twhy1qghhwyo1_500

is my bizness........................and let me tell ya.......bizness iz good....... thumbs up
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:45 pm

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 129106118495860716

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Poster_inglorious_14

thumbs up
lmao
rolf

wave

Yo!!!!! skanky neo nazi crack hos!!!! tell the Neo Nazi Moderators at DIFtardia:

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 I-will-be-back
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:50 am

uckinfuglyfug wrote: skanky crack ho rantings................................................................................

As for the LOLOCAUST plenty of debunking allover the www, so anyone can do their own research and make up their own minds. Two sides to the story.[/b][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Neo Nazis are by nature ignorant and servile worthless pieces of shit........be that as it may....Holocaust Denial is their last resort attempt at salvaging some humaness..........it is Epic Fail..they only make themselves more dead.

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Picture+1

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Dod_sno_nazi_zombies

epic fail........

"NAZIism is the Archtype of Idolatry: Finite Human Power exceeds its limits, becomes Psuedo-Absolute, becomes the source of death rather then the source of life.

The Holocaust was the fruit of unlimited human freedom and power

The NAZIs claimed to synthesize economic equality with communal corporate wholeness and spiritual unity.

A desire to install a human as a god and thus pave the way for a final perfection, the human authority decided to destroy/annihilate the people of God, the Yahdaim/Jews.

When Absolute Human Power arose and 'claimed' to be god, then Israel of the Flesh became antithetical and an Enemy of the NAZI Totalitarian State.

the Shoa/Holocaust was the Triumph of Death, a denial of all value to life.

NAZI calculated that if they worked a Jew slave to death over a period of 9 months, the profit per slave was 1,631 RMs(1942). Profit margin was further increased by harvesting gold teeth, utilizing bones, hair, and ashes of the cremated remains.

It is one thing to murder humans it is quite another thing to Number them and turn them into ciphers whilst still alive.

The ultimate denial of the value and uniqeness of the Human Being.

By 1944 the NAZIs were spending less then 1/2 cent to kill a Jew.

Then the NAZIs decided to throw the Jewish children live into bonfires and crematoriums to save the 1/2 cent.

Beyond murder, these are Theological decisions, affirmations of antivalues.

They denied the Image of God/Tzelem Elokim.

They testified Human Life is worthless.

From the perspective of Auschwitz there is no hope.

The NAZIs also killed 500,000 Romani and other undesirables and also 4,000,000 of the 5.5 million Russian POWS.

Woe unto them that call evil good,
And good evil;

That change darkness into light,
And light into darkness;

That change bitter into sweet,
And sweet into bitter.

ISAIAH 5:20

In most cases, when one lies in the cause of some "Greater Truth," that so-called "Truth" may well turn out to be another lie. Inherently, inversion of truth and reality cannot serve a morally positive purpose.

What merits can any cause have if it can be advanced only by means of untruth? Beyond the specific circumstances, inversion of truth constitutes an assault on the foundations of modern culture which is based on empirical and rational thought. If this assault succeeds, there is a danger that language will be debased and society will regress to a condition of anomie. There is, therefore, an urgent need to expose the lies which have become part of the media war and to discredit those who spread them.

Time to enter the new millenia.......there will not be a second Holocaust.

The Germans War-WWII-was a revolution against the moral basis of civilisation. It was conceived by Hitler and the NAZIs in conscious contempt for the Life, Dignity and Freedom of the Individual human and deliberately prosecuted by means of slavery, starvation and mass destruction of non combatants lives.

It was a Revolution against the human soul.

Antisemitism=Universal One World Religion of the NWO/Babylon Beast System

From-'A Long Nights Journey into Day'-

http://www.alibris.com/search/books/...he%20Holocaust

http://www.mucjs.org/dlht.htm

Judenvernichtung=Total annihilation of the Jews

Die Endlosung der Judenfrage=The Final Solution of the question of the Jews

Untermenschen=Subhuman

Crusading Politica Technological Annihilation of an infinity of children, women, men.

"Woe to them who despise the little one" Matt. 18:10

NAZI Super-ego is obliterated by the Id.

Hitler taught that 'conscious' was a Jewish invention/myth.
Judenfeindschaft=Hatred of Jews

"You shall know them by their fruits". Matt: 7:16

The NAZIs sought to make Absolute Evil into something routine and boring. Evil becomes so absolutely terrible that it is no longer terrible.
The paradox is: An incredible evil becomes trivial.

The Holocaust meant an ontological redirecting of the course and fate of human history.

Beyond surface resemblances, History does not repaeat itself.

Uniqueness: Never before in Human history was systematic genocide conducted by a Government in the name of a psuedo scientific doctrine of Race, to achieve a goal of final blessedness.

Morality was transvaluated, inverted.

Those who murdered were 'doing the right thing'.

In what sense was the Holocaust unique?

1: The nature of the persecution.

2: The Plan of the extermination of the entire Jewish race.

3: The number of countries affected and the number of their victims.

4: the use of modern science and technology in the extermination of the Jews.

5: The misuse of the victims and their bodies for forced labour, for medical, commercial and private purposes.

6: The difficulties for finding places of Refuge.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The decision that there would be no more Jews on Planet Earth; is a convergence of Quantitative and Qualitative reality.

The Jews were to be removed from human existence.

JEWISH BABIES AND CHILDREN WERE TO DIE ALONG WITH THE ADULTS.

There is an Historical-Phenomenological link between the Jewish people and the Creator - Judge of the World---Yahweh.

Qualitatively unique discontinuities; Antisemitism is a Sui Generis/unique phenomenon.

The Endlosung/Final Solution was to be the unique climax of Antisemitism..total annihilation of every Jew on Earth---------thus thwarting a biblical prophecy of a restoration of Israel---------

Jews are condemned for their virtues as well as their vices.

The phenomenon of Antisemitism is incomparable. There are no parrallels to it.

There is no historical analogue to Antisemitism.

The phenomenon is marked by its Spatio-Temporal Character.

It is not bounded by Space or Time-the two primordial dimesions/vectors of which Human existence is mapped.

No other prejudice has this characteristic,

Other prejudices are localized or temporary.

They are bounded instances of Spatial contingency and historical transcience.

Only the Jews/Zionists are charged with a conspiracy against Humankind.

Judenfeindschaft=enmity to Jews as Jews

The International wrath for Jews/Israel/Zionism has no parrallel in Space and Time.

AntiZionism is a cloak.

AntiIsraelism is a cloak.

At no point in the History of humanity has there been a counterpart to this phenomenon.

Antisemitism is born of the devil and gives sustenance to the devil.

Antisemitism is the only Universal Faith.

Antisemitism is the natural tongue of the devil, and becomes the second language of the devils disciplesl.

Arthur Hertzberg observes: " The antisemite invariably attacks the Jews at precisely that aspect of their current selves which is most uniquely theirs, which most exactly expresses the specificness of their own lives, be it their religion, their national homeland, their personal vices, desires."

The German NAZIs were/are: nothings.

The Kingdom of Night/NAZI Fascism is hopelessness.

The Kingdom of Day is not the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Kingdom of Night could not vanquish all Goodness.

The Kingdom of Day could not vanquish all Evil.

The Kingdom of Night is absolute dehumanization.

The Kindom of Day is absolute Humanization.
The Kingdom of Night is the slaughter of Jewish children.

The Kingdom of Day is the birth of Jewish children.

Political Soveriegnity for Jews is an essential for the Kingdom of Day.

Israel is the Rainbow. Genesis 9:16

It was the US armys Rainbow Division which liberated one of the Death camps.

Coincidence? YHWHs sign of covenanant with Humankind is the Rainbow, and from the horrors of a Death camp the inmates saw soldiers wearing a Rainbow.

Israel will not permit another Holocaust, which is what all the lies and propaganda on this Boards goal is.

The Ideology of the disposable Jew met it's nemesis in the 1940s'..Nuclear Power.

The World can no longer dispense Jewish fate.

Anthropotheism=Divinization of man..the NAZIs fatal mistake...........
NAZIism=Absolute control of humans-makes man god.

Malachi 2:10--Have we not all one Father.

Repay kindness with kindness, repay evil with justice.

sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Nazi Watch at the David Icke Official Forum thumbs up popcorn

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=195831

more lies of the neo nazi etrnalidiotspirit.which is welcomed at the neo nazi forum David Icke Forum.............

The Lies Posted by eternalidiotspirit neo nazi

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

The response:

The Accusation

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

The Text

Talmud Sanhedrin 59a

Rabbi Yochanan said: A gentile who studies Torah is liable for death as it says (Deuteronomy 33:4) "Moses commanded us Torah as a heritage." It is a heritage for us and not for them... Rabbi Meir would say: How do we know that even a gentile who engages in the study of Torah is like a Jewish high priest? As it says (Leviticus 18:5) "Which man shall do [i.e. study] and by which he shall live [in the afterlife]." It does not say "priests, Levites, and Israelites" but "man". We learn from here that even a gentile who engages in the study of Torah is like a Jewish high priest. [We answer the contradiction between Rabbi Yochanan's statement and Rabbi Meir's that] there [Rabbi Meir] is referring to their seven commandments.
.........................The Talmud provides a contradiction between two statements regarding whether a gentile is allowed to study Torah. The accusation only quotes one side and does not provide the resolution. By seeing the whole text and the resolution we can better understand the Talmud's intent.

What the accusation also does not quote is the passage immediately preceding ours. The Talmud states that it is forbidden for a gentile to fully observe the Jewish Sabbath and holidays. While this does not seem as conspiratorial as the prohibition against studying Torah it is still curious. Why should it be? The explanation is tied to the Talmud's resolution to the contradiction between Rabbi Yochanan and Rabbi Meir. The Talmud concludes that both rabbis agree but one was stating that a gentile is forbidden to study the parts of Torah that discuss the commandments relating specifically to Jews and the other was stating that a gentile is highly praised for studying the parts of Torah that discuss the commandments that relate to him. In other words, a gentile should be concerned with his role in G-d's world. He should actively pursue his place in the divine plan and attempt to raise himself to the highest human levels. However, as a righteous gentile, he must confine himself to HIS role and not someone else's role. When he starts studying about Jewish commandments and observing Jewish holidays, he is stepping out of his role as a righteous gentile and entering the role of a Jew. This is as inappropriate as if a Jew would start acting in the role of a righteous gentile. We all have our roles in the world and it is wrong to try to side-step those roles. A gentile can become a Jew through conversion but a righteous gentile is righteous in his own right and is forbidden to try to over-step his role............................................................"Every goy who studies the Talmud and every Jew who helps him in it, ought to die. (Sanhedrin, 59a Abhodah Zarah 8-6)." Abhodah Zarah 8-6.

Insofar as this volume is concerned the quotation is a complete fabrication. Even the reference number is incorrect. It should read "Abhodah Zarah 8a or 8b." A number such as 8-6 can never exist in the Talmud.
Sanhedrin, 59a. Here is reported a dialogue between two Rabbis, the first of whom does indeed fanatically advocate death for a heathen who studies the Torah (the Pentateuch, not the Talmud), The second Rabbi effectively demolishes his colleague’s argument by pointing out that the heathen who studies the Torah succeeds in elevating himself to the status of a High Priest.

the lie posted by Eternalidiotspirit the neo nazi at David Icke Forum:

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

The Truth:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html

"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the goyim asks if our books contain anything against them. (Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17)."

The Book of Jore Dia 17. No such statement appears, This is a complete fabrication.
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17. There is no such book in the Talmud. These two words are part of the title of some 1500 books, but by themselves they mean only "responses."

The Lie:
"A Jew may rob a goy--that is, he may cheat him in a bill, if unlikely to be perceived by him. (Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348)." Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348.

The Truth:

This is not a part of the Talmud. It is actually a part of a collection of Biblical commentaries in the sixteenth century. The actual text in this volume says that it is forbidden to steal even a small item from a Jew or non-Jew, from children or from adults. One of the commentators remarks that in dealing with an idolator it would be permissible to use artifice or stratagem to effect repayment of a loan. He then adds that others say that to do it intentionally is forbidden, but if the idolator makes a mistake in one’s favor, it is proper to accept the advantage that accrues. However it is pointed out that the famous Rabbi Maimonedes is vigorously opposed to such procedures.

It Is Forbidden To Lie About The Talmud
Written by Gil Student
The Accusation

"To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if they knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly." - Libbre David 37.

"If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death." Libbre David 37.

The Truth:

While it is possible that the book Libbre David existed I have not been able to find it, even with the help of a librarian from Yeshiva University's Gottesman Library. It was certainly never a mainstream book. In fact, it is strictly prohibited to lie about the contents of the Talmud.

Let us take an extreme example and see the conclusions of some legal authorities. What should a rabbi do if a disgruntled pig farmer came to his house, aimed a gun at the rabbi, and said "I want pigs to be kosher. Tell me, rabbi, are pigs kosher?"

R. Yishayahu HaLevy Horowitz, Shnei Luchot Habrit, Masechet Shevuot p. 33b (Jerusalem:1975)

It is forbidden to change the words of Torah even in times of danger; one must give one's life over it.

R. Shlomo Luria, Yam Shel Shlomo, Bava Kamma 4:9

Rather we see from here that we are obligated to give ourselves over and sanctify G-d's name and if one, G-d forbid, changes one law it is as if he denied the Torah of Moses... To [lie and] say that one who is innocent is guilty or vice versa is like denying the Torah of Moses. What is the difference between denying one word and denying the entire Torah?

According to Rabbis Horowitz and Luria it is FORBIDDEN to lie about the Torah or Talmud even if it means losing one's life. A proof is frequently brought from the Jerusalem Talmud Sanhedrin 2:1 (9b), Horiot 3:1 (11b). Another proof is brought from Talmud Bava Kamma 38a where the story is told of two Roman soldiers who were taught by rabbis the entire Written and Oral Law and found only one point to be offensive. Evidently the rabbis taught the truth about the laws to occupying soldiers even though the soldiers might find them offensive.

There is a dissenting view, however. The Yad Eliyahu (responsa 48) suggests that even though it is forbidden to lie about the Torah or Talmud, when there is a clear and present threat to human life it is better to lie than to have blood shed. According to the Yad Eliyahu, the rabbi would lie to the disgruntled pig farmer until he is calm and disarmed.

However, all agree that barring such extreme circumstances it is forbidden to lie about the contents of the Torah or Talmud.

Talmud: The Real Truth About The Talmud

Talmud: Statement of Purpose
There are many lies circulating the internet about the Jewish Talmud. These allegations are supported by "direct quotations" from the Talmud that are frequently wrong or taken out of context. However, most people lack the scholarly background to verify these claims. Most people have no way of knowing that these accusation are false and malicious. What we are attempting is to demonstrate in detail how these accusations are both wrong and intentionally misleading. We are trying to show to the world the real truth about the Talmud.

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

Once again more proof is provided exposing eternalidiotspirit and david icke, and jeff rense and archaya s (didi murdoch)...........as lying, fear and hate mongering douchebags.....................I challenge them to come here and attempt to justify their lies, why they promote hate and fear..............come out, come out wherever you are you chickenshit cocksukers..........

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Aldo-Raine-inglourious-basterds-17086442-800-600

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 370779

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Antinazi

sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 pm

uckinfuglyfug wrote:The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC41DX1Pa3H40wuXTLUOpdSANsMY06ir5rYaCk_1Eks_bDS7o7 cheese lol!

lol!

dude, Icke is bought by jews. didn't you know that the UK is Israel

only jews are intelligent enough to run & make websites, that's why they own hollywood & make DVDs & books & entertainment & clothing like t-shirts

Jews are commonly referred to as the nation of lions, & soon they will be getting off their knees to eat the white harts

Jews were the first nation who had what is commonly referred to as a Law, before jews there was no such thing as laws or regulation
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:17 pm

eternal_spirit, I must confirm is a weasel of a man.

He treats people like shit on DIF and then whines when people retaliate.

Mods like merlincove always side with him and I_am practically protects him like a she-bear protects her cub.

His politics aside (neo nazi vril worshipper) he is low and sneaky and cowardly.

The slimy Iago makes me want to chuck up.The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Vomit-smiley-1538
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Joe Hill wrote:eternal_spirit, I must confirm is a weasel of a man.

Mods like merlincove always side with him and I_am practically protects him like a she-bear protects her cub.

His politics aside (neo nazi vril worshipper) he is low and sneaky and cowardly.

The slimy Iago makes me want to chuck up.The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Vomit-smiley-1538
Well, I've yet to disagree with you Joe Hill. The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 832261
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:58 pm

true lilly wrote:
Well, I've yet to disagree with you Joe Hill. The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 832261

Well thank you and pleased to make your aquaintance. wave

As it happens, we might have met, if you had been on david icke forum over the last three or four years.

I went by another name.

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Joe Hill wrote:
true lilly wrote:

Well thank you and pleased to make your aquaintance. The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 34861

As it happens, we might have met, if you had been on david icke forum over the last three or four years.

I went by another name.
I was banned a little over 2 years ago.
I was vera susa there, because they lied and said true lilly was already registered. The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 2803512470
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:21 am

Hi joe hill............. thumbs up A very sophisticated ,nuanced and accurate analysis of the situ........... tiphat

Pleased to make your acquaintance and welcome to the party............here we may speak and edit freely. There is no favouritism....... tiphat to the sodster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKU3AOs0z-A
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:30 am

Welcome aboard Joe Hill............I know i'm not the only one who sees through eternalidiotspirit and as snoops I tried to help him for a few years at DIFtardia but he refuses to be truthful..so I would just like to know his justification for deliberately lying to promote fear and hate...........after all isn't David Ickes claim to promote love shown to be fraudulent when he publishes the same lies as eternalidiotspirit and his forum management protects the neo nazis?

I recently as Petunia had a neo nazi on the ropes and Posted Data that definitively refuted his lies and atlantabizgirl (new age, alice bailey, lucis trust) edited my Posts, then ex-sheep slapped me with a 10 day suspension and 10 points.the suspensionis now 20 days old and will not be lifted........... thumbs up lmao rolf noway wave wacky boobies cpn

This place is great because they obviously moniter it so I can shove my sharp stick up their asses and they know it......... cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:31 am

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 2 Funny-pictures-kitten-has-a-happy
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next