Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!!

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:09 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...enjoy...

oh I do enjoy telling the local bitter old witches what they've already been told to spread around to TRY to SET UP those they ARE BETRAYING TO WHAT they believe is a better paying greater power... What, didn't their fellow traitors tell them I got the scipts that were writen to OUT THE SLAGS and hang them on, before they call... No wonder the snakes are rattled; finally twigging to the price they pay for trusting WOmen who breed kids to sell, trade and sacrifice for their personal greed... Psst, 'you' should stop outing the hags by quoting their, not as private as you think, BS, if you don't want to enjoy their set ups first hand... Oops, is that the time...late, hey

Vera Susa,
they were ladies from the Bingo hall that beat you up,normal average people.Do you have any idea why I'm vicious in my attack on you.Stop lying...stop trying to appeal to my emotions and hate,quoting witches,occultist,and now Breeders.They destroy those with the best light,they'll never harass you,get over it.I weild death theats on the occassion,and actually could easily carry them out...it's MY belief in God that stays my hand,my belief in myself,that does'nt want anything but an opposite result...set=ups,you would'nt survive them,you have no psychic,mine will kick back in...bit of mung bean,ommmm...and whatever appeases the ascended.
...That Angry Kid video,was'nt for you,or about you,it was the forum to enjoy at large,not a subliminal threat,like you...I'm upfront about it.I'll even get over Boots,you see,I would'nt want a miserable shit like that for a brother next life,errr!!!...I shall forgive him,now when I think like that.See,think spiritual esoteric,saves the arse each time.I might've written horrible shit,might even regret some of it,but at least I admit I'm wrong this year,completely.Poor Donna...Why don't you,go hat in hand,back to DIF...and say Pwetty Pweeeeeese let me back.Tintin is still in your friends list...WHO IS TINTIN then...is it like that Soiuth Park episode,where the kids are going through a worm-hole when Starvin Marvin takes an alien space-craft,goes to the planet Marklar..and meets the Marklar's...and everyting is Marklar...is that your mind set?
...I get brain hurt talking to you...it hurts me,greatly....illogical non-sequeteurs idiotic rants,never do me good...and to reply to them,F*ck me up even more...please,play nice,I'm fragile and scared today....

Mary Braun,set-up Myself and her husband's sister,Steven Busteed's,for whatever reason.She lives at 2 and 4 Dent St Islington,Newcastle NSW.Their phone number is 0249-408330,still is,rang a few weeks ago,on a long week-end,oh months I mean,to try and talk to Steven or his daughter,Tania...but Mary answered and I put the phone back down.

Hows that for keeping my mouth shut and not outing them...coool eh?...all I need,is to find the sister inlaws name,want their family tree...hang-on,Bet Icke would've wanted this years ago,pity,Mary's line is private...you know what I found...a line in their family that has the supposedly unconnected police...they're family!!!...see how the cards are stacked against me...if I run,some other sucker will get it,if I stay fight and kill...I break my own code of forgiveness and non-killing...dillemma hey...sure you think you can help...no you can't...damned if you do,damned if you don't...now fly..fly,fly away,little Lilly...you're powerless...to do anything,like everybody else...

here you go,bloodlines of the elites..

http://www.myheritage.com/site-63567921/busteed
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:20 pm

now...
Back to Jews and hating them,Hot Chippies with Gravy,the state of social decline in the UK,locust when one prays for rain...anything funny,but you Vera Susa.

Oh,don't hate Jews...the zionist want you to...they're nice people...unorthodox jews...
stay out of cool threads Vera...you got no place in them...we comment on yours...to liven them up...you bore me...go away. rolling pin
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm

...I love hot chips,Jewish ladies...and Jewish People in various industries.I don't have many Muslim friends,they pulled a knife on me more than once...true story.Their women,like me though,but the men are fuckin crazy.
To invasive,to hypocritical control freaks.They don't do punk-rock usually,except a band from Wollongong,The Spunk Bubbles.

I don't eat Pork...so I might fit in...I love brunettes...and playing hide the sausage seems alot of fun,on the run from a stoning and a vengeful God...but prefer it here,right now,in a country that usually would'nt give a rats arse,unless you shove it in their faces,like Sharia Law...you want a war...try on Saharia Law.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:21 pm

...I really like Catholic Girls best,out of all the religeous types...
Catholic Girls are learning to blow...could do with that right now...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 pm

...but,if the universe and God smiles upon with me with approval,I will certainly like to find out what a Jehova Witness girl is like...only if she likes me...which I hope she does
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Fuckit...I'm going to mow the lawn,hopefully buy another car on ebay,need a thousand dollars,nice Ford Ea S-pack 5 speed in Bathurst,marone in colour,looked after too...drive it for a year or two,throw an auto in it,and put the box in my HR Holden...broom,broom...small super-charger,a 5 second boost of nitrous oxide...no piggy catch me...

Now,back to Catholic Girls...are learning to blow. tholms popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:09 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Fuckit...I'm going to mow the lawn,hopefully buy another car on ebay,need a thousand dollars,nice Ford Ea S-pack 5 speed in Bathurst,marone in colour,looked after too...drive it for a year or two,throw an auto in it,and put the box in my HR Holden...broom,broom...small super-charger,a 5 second boost of nitrous oxide...no piggy catch me...

Ha!...
I'm going for a three thousand dollar loan tomorrow...
Buy that car,rego it,pay off the electricty bill,nearly $800 there,buy a quater pound of pot,sell it to ...people...
then I'm gonna start taking my niece out...and sell weed...and be happy.
Life is looking up again.I was going to buy a .357 magnum with that loan,but decided to enjoy life again... thumbs up
She's in for a treat...so am I... sissies wub Cool
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...I really like Catholic Girls best,out of all the religeous types...

spose Diamondgeezer is a bit of a fan of Sodlike's...how ya goin? wave

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147690

but check the rest of these comments on the threads...only a few can appreciate genius...fuckem...now you see,the contributary factors being here...much better enviorns,you get accepted for your lack of light here,over there,everyone shaking their finger saying don't.When I used to go to Icke shows...I had to stomach the same myopic dickwads then...I don't have to anymore...hey,Elpressidente...suck a fart out of my arse....
Zappa is loved...you're puke...have a nice day... catfight
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:58 pm

At Diftards...
when you get fuckin' experience in life...then you can lecture me...good luck catching up... thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...I really like Catholic Girls best,out of all the religeous types...

but check the rest of these comments on the threads...only a few can appreciate genius...fuckem...now you see,the contributary factors being here...much better enviorns,you get accepted for your lack of light here,over there,everyone shaking their finger saying don't.When I used to go to Icke shows...I had to stomach the same myopic dickwads then...I don't have to anymore...hey,Elpressidente...suck a fart out of my arse....

...Now to finish the farkin story...(what about the glands)

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 3 Vlcsnap6363672

Now,if you're like me,been in a stale sexually relationship for two decades,kids come along...and try and play happy families,then you find,she kind of took advantage and turned them on you...you look at yourself, and
think,"help,help...I'm being repressed,another example of white woman suppression of the half caste choco...",and it's true,cause I said it to her last night...must be true,eh?,never unbiased,eh.

...and I think back,who is more suppressed and horny than I am...um-errrr (and you won't get killed for,like stoning...)the answer is so simple...any denomination of the Christian Church....and whose more fucked up than Catholics,yep,Jehova Witnesses.Now,had a bad ten years,the only one who was ever by myside,as I did the Shane McGowan on their sofa,my niece,she put blankets on me,as I twitched,squirmed and screamed in my sleep,soaked up my sweat with a flannel,always cooked what I liked for dinner,listen to my conversations.She made me feel wanted.I've been without a car for a few months,had to stay there every fortnight,when I go score half an ounze,she started wearing black...and my jaw dropped,she's 17,in year 12 at school...I'm staring at little B-Cups and did'nt realise I was,looking sheepish back into her eyes...there was the eyes of a woman,not a girl,she did'nt flinch,showed no emotion,well,the usual kind,she wanted me to look...I made a big deal about the locket she wore,trying to cover up what I was thinking...hearts in my throat,got butterflies...I'm shaking...and she sees me going to pieces...these eyes...were very mature,knew what it wanted...and I can't take it any more.That night,I heard moans,and quick rhythmic movements,I was about to run up stairs,hoping not what I thought,stayed a second,it was only her...she was coming to climax...panting,the bed shaking...cumming...My head,was a carousel of thoughts,passion,swirling images,I'm loosing my mind,as I squirmed and twitched,my bed being right under her...that was the first time...by the third time...I was convinced,this is about you dude...you got no idea,what I'm going through....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:38 pm

oh,it was approved...my loan,$3,500 in my account,already pre-ordered 4 ounzes,bought new scales...and heading off to Bathurst on Sunday,to throw a clutch in this car...and drive it back home.MMM,better make it Monday,Sunday,is another revolution...might be a bit stoned that day. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

That's the way...@Passings at DIF,learning well you are,keep up the open mind and good work...I find new music every week,way to go... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...Now True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan...out the the following people...

1.Tintin
2.Sod...!!! Assange
3.Cori
4.Ciggy
...don't you just hate me the most,I know in that tiny brain,my display of ignorance gives you a false sense of security and wisdom,but really,I just don't care enough...but would really make my day,if I topped the list,
from the other four candidates...and the cherry on top,would be an abusive phone call with you screaming and pulling your hair out,I'll try and not masturbate,like I used to,when watching Kenneth Copeland ministeries,or any other evangelical religeous programmes,(ah the late 90's),on speed an all that...hmmm,cherry,hmmm niece...ahh,what were we talking about...have a nice day Vera,it's 10 to 3 in the morning...
might be something more constructive to do...

catfight tholms

righto,just noticed another anamoly here...just got to test something...

I get so hard when I think of Sod...!!! Clary...I just thust pump my shaft every night over Sod...!!!...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...Now True Lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan...out the the following people...

1.Tintin
2.Sod...!!! Assange
3.Cori
4.Ciggy
...don't you just hate me the most,I know in that tiny brain,my display of ignorance gives you a false sense of security and wisdom,but really,I just don't care enough...but would really make my day,if I topped the list,
from the other four candidates...and the cherry on top,would be an abusive phone call with you screaming and pulling your hair out,I'll try and not masturbate,like I used to,when watching Kenneth Copeland ministeries,or any other evangelical religeous programmes,(ah the late 90's),on speed an all that...hmmm,cherry,hmmm niece...ahh,what were we talking about...have a nice day Vera,it's 10 to 3 in the morning...
might be something more constructive to do...

catfight tholms

righto,just noticed another anamoly here...just got to test something...

I get so hard when I think of Sod...!!! Clary...I just thust pump my shaft every night over Sod...!!!...

rolf

Righto,thought it was a typo...or loose fag thinking about the Admin here...

F*ck = flippin' heck
J*lian = Sod...!!!
took a while to figure it... lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:24 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...Now to finish the farkin story...(what about the glands)

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 3 Vlcsnap6363672

Now,if you're like me,been in a stale sexually relationship for two decades,kids come along...and try and play happy families,then you find,she kind of took advantage and turned them on you...you look at yourself, and
think,"help,help...I'm being repressed,another example of white woman suppression of the half caste choco...",and it's true,cause I said it to her last night...must be true,eh?,never unbiased,eh.

...and I think back,who is more suppressed and horny than I am...um-errrr (and you won't get killed for,like stoning...)the answer is so simple...any denomination of the Christian Church....and whose more fucked up than Catholics,yep,Jehova Witnesses.Now,had a bad ten years,the only one who was ever by myside,as I did the Shane McGowan on their sofa,my niece,she put blankets on me,as I twitched,squirmed and screamed in my sleep,soaked up my sweat with a flannel,always cooked what I liked for dinner,listen to my conversations.She made me feel wanted.I've been without a car for a few months,had to stay there every fortnight,when I go score half an ounze,she started wearing black...and my jaw dropped,she's 17,in year 12 at school...I'm staring at little B-Cups and did'nt realise I was,looking sheepish back into her eyes...there was the eyes of a woman,not a girl,she did'nt flinch,showed no emotion,well,the usual kind,she wanted me to look...I made a big deal about the locket she wore,trying to cover up what I was thinking...hearts in my throat,got butterflies...I'm shaking...and she sees me going to pieces...these eyes...were very mature,knew what it wanted...and I can't take it any more.That night,I heard moans,and quick rhythmic movements,I was about to run up stairs,hoping not what I thought,stayed a second,it was only her...she was coming to climax...panting,the bed shaking...cumming...My head,was a carousel of thoughts,passion,swirling images,I'm loosing my mind,as I squirmed and twitched,my bed being right under her...that was the first time...by the third time...I was convinced,this is about you dude...you got no idea,what I'm going through....

...So,the last time I was there,Richard (bro-in-law),let's call him,The Fat Controller...was watching one of 100's of boriing new shows that you can only get on cable/satellite TV,or those d/l sites,you have to be a member of...The Fat One it's called.It's this shithouse show,about Zombies,and putting axes through their heads,covering each other in entrails,so they can walk down the street.But it starts to rain...and they're on the run.
It gets to this steamy love scene,in a forest,like I hate this shit,but ducked out and had cones in the garage,it's the only way I can handle this freak,that's into incestuos hentai porn and zoofilia,yes,he's Jehova...
and the guy,he's kissing her passionately,he goes down on her,which catches my attention...and I said it in my hottest,turn on voice,that's it,work your way down,not up...as he brings her off.My niece was in bed and she ran out the door,to see what the scene was,and I just look her in the eyes,with sparkles...and I can feel these volts flying off me,I'm trying not to channel them to her...on the spot,I wanted her...and she knows what she can have from me...anytime.That night,she did'nt get into it,until 3am...I'm so wanting her to come down,I really did.Fall asleep at 4:30,not disappointed,on the contrary,I was near hyper ventilating all night for her.Richard gets up,I'm late,P's already gone to school.He ask what time I got sleep...said,about 4:30..."yeah,I listened out until 3am",sending a clear message,I know what you two are up to....I was so pleased to at least f*ck him up like that.He planned something for Thursday,so I screwed him over...and try to meet P at school,left her a note...cops were called...Richard was called...and I'm banned for three months to go there.But it worked out good,he's the one under suspicion,since three of his other daughters become run-aways.Did you know,he become a witness,just so he did'nt have to buy presents for Christmas or Birthdays.
He's a real c*nt like that,and if you meet his wife,Sam's sister,Karen,stupid loyalist type,that would turn a blind eye,to those sorts of things...like,bad dads,hated her the very moment I met her,like the rest of that craphouse family.There's alot more to it,make your toes curl...so that's why I'm absolutely fuckin over everyone...except P...I feel ashamed in some ways,but maybe...if she feels it,and only IF she feels it...I'll do ANYTHING she wants me too...I just don't care for what people will think of us...I really don't care.I told Sam,last night,I'm in love with her,prepared to be rejected by her...P that is...and loose Sam too...
I will walk if my Niece says so...and that's all there is to it.I even bought a red car...you,know,mid-life crisis and all...it's not sports...41 in days from now...better make my move... Embarassed wub

[quote]

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 3 Heavenstobetsystopphoto

P looks like the girl on the right,with the glasses...she wear them too...but I'll buy her a similar pair,geek chicks in glasses,mousey coloured hair or Brunette...almost worth incarnating on this plane for...

Been dancing all day playing Heavens To Betsys,bouyed by money,car and the thought of being in love again....I got smiles from all the young girls and ladies today,they can sense it,feel so liberated...I just want to passionately kiss everyone I see...no,I never had Ectasy before,don't need it,getting off on natural dopamine and pheromones...it's been a day of love...Sam walks through the door after shopping,to catch me in full flight,it was a little embarressing,since she knows there's only one thing that does that to me...I have'nt let her read my Pm's or post in over six weeks now...well derrrr!!!...I used to never be able to fart without her around,now I'm feeling young and glowing...Love it. jackson
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Rampant Anti-Semitism Is Alive And Well On The DIF...!!! - Page 3 Empty I don't fuckin believe this

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 am

Billy Ruben wrote:oh,it was approved...my loan,$3,500 in my account,already pre-ordered 4 ounzes,bought new scales...and heading off to Bathurst on Sunday,to throw a clutch in this car...and drive it back home.MMM,better make it Monday,Sunday,is another revolution...might be a bit stoned that day. thumbs up

the soon to be former owner of this car...just asked me to pay direct into his police credit union account... rolf rolf

Just got the email...IF...he figures out who I am...WTF...I can't escape this shit.

I'll release the details,AFTER the deal's finalised...it's in that good a condition,everything that goes wrong with EA Falcons has been fixed,except the clutch and battery...it's the maroon one...the others a regoed red one,lowered,sports exhaust,mags,Sony Explode system,Haymond Reece towing,cammed and mildly worked engine,but rust in rear dogleg.Easy fixed.Both S pack 5 speeds...I only drive stick shift... Look,I'm not saying this is a set-up,cause it isn't...I like poking shit and having a go at the cops,on my terms,not playing their field,you'll lose,everytime...

...wanted to be a cop,when I was 18...applied twice,one knockback,one decline...thank god for that...boring life,being powerful and arrogant...better being powerless...and arrogant,shits them to tears.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Fuckit...I'm going to mow the lawn,hopefully buy another car on ebay,need a thousand dollars,nice Ford Ea S-pack 5 speed in Bathurst,marone in colour,looked after too...drive it for a year or two,throw an auto in it,and put the box in my HR Holden...broom,broom...small super-charger,a 5 second boost of nitrous oxide...no piggy catch me...

Ha!...
Buy that car,rego it,pay off the electricty bill,nearly $800 there,buy a quater pound of pot,sell it to ...people...
Life is looking up again.I was going to buy a .357 magnum with that loan,but decided to enjoy life again... thumbs up

no I'm not,bank declined,no car,no drug business,no farkin' christmas...I bought an ounze,but got to paranoid to sell it...and only got 12 grames left,becoming the christmas grinch and totally fuckin things up at home....children peer at me with slitted eyes...in suspicion.Hated I will be.Flirting with married woman from XPT who lives in Taree...with her be-hated husband.I see opportunity for sport... little indescreet meetings and much running,naked,with clothes in hand...sport.
Like all my best plans,forplanned openly on the internet,magically,in real life,they stuff up....so,might keep the mouth shut,until I pull one off....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Ha!...

no I'm not,bank declined,no car,no drug business,no farkin' christmas...I bought an ounze,but got to paranoid to sell it...and only got 12 grames left,becoming the christmas grinch and totally fuckin things up at home....children peer at me with slitted eyes...in suspicion.Hated I will be.Flirting with married woman from XPT who lives in Taree...with her be-hated husband.I see opportunity for sport... little indescreet meetings and much running,naked,with clothes in hand...sport.
Like all my best plans,forplanned openly on the internet,magically,in real life,they stuff up....so,might keep the mouth shut,until I pull one off....

...come to think about it,the husband was 6foot 4inch,built rather well,bald shaven,would be capable of ripping my head off...and defecating down the throat stump.He drove a nice Blue XR6 Falcon...hmmm thinking hmm

Come to think about it,might be a copppers wife roulette ...for her,especially,bizzare any thing goes,all her filthy fantasies she ever wanted,zoofilia,in a french made dress with rimjobs.....Got nothing to lose.....and the raise money for Save Billy's Arse Appeal...has'nt done so well.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Ha!...

...come to think about it,the husband was 6foot 4inch,built rather well,bald shaven,would be capable of ripping my head off...and defecating down the throat stump.He drove a nice Blue XR6 Falcon...hmmm thinking hmm

Come to think about it,might be a copppers wife roulette ...for her,especially,bizzare any thing goes,all her filthy fantasies she ever wanted,zoofilia,in a french made dress with rimjobs.....Got nothing to lose.....and the raise money for Save Billy's Arse Appeal...has'nt done so well.

...hmmm...she might be looking for the most destructive force of all...and that's love.With this force,together,we will break the cop husband's heart,this street rat and the wife,become unwitting magicians in his own
demise... roulette ...or he'll blow us both away first...then... roulette ...and no-one wins,I enjoyed the thought,of enjoying his pension and life insurance as his former wife jerked me off,under subtle waves of their inground pool...I'll know where I stand,when I have to sign the pre-nuptial...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Ha!...

...hmmm...she might be looking for the most destructive force of all...and that's love.With this force,together,we will break the cop husband's heart,this street rat and the wife,become unwitting magicians in his own
demise... roulette ...or he'll blow us both away first...then... roulette ...and no-one wins,I enjoyed the thought,of enjoying his pension and life insurance as his former wife jerked me off,under subtle waves of their inground pool...I'll know where I stand,when I have to sign the pre-nuptial...

...you see,I'm banned from going to my bro in laws for three months,yet,he invited me fishing,on the big boat his best mate has,who hates me funny enough.He's the type who acts like a hero,but beats off about my niece,deviots know deviots,as I look into his eyes.I know he also beats off about killing me...his second mind numbing fantasy.So they invited me fishing...I hate putting fishing hooks in old green prawns...and sometimes through your thumb...,I always apologise to prawns,as I ram a hook up their bum,"sorry Mr Prawny",which really annoys your fishing mate...well,these guys,hate me...but want to take me fishing....on a boat
...with three people and only two life preservers...even Billy can see where this is going...and decided,affair with coppers wife,whist Billy awaits three month banning,is safer than fishing trip,that way,niece,if she loves me,drives bro in law insane...a big F you bro......so pleased I am...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:51 am

As your spiritual consultant I advise you to self-ban and stay clear of that nutter family forever.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:As your spiritual consultant I advise you to self-ban and stay clear of that nutter family forever.

you see Ciggy,
...what does'nt kill you in life,only makes you stronger.We are here,to learn from experience,and to experience situations,that build or break our character.I decided,to learn alot,therefore,my life is a torrid existance,
with every situation that could lead to Billy's demise,ever constructing new facets and strengths that may not eventuated,the mundane way.The horrible characters that play a part in the ritual of Kill Billy,in turn,expose themselves for what they are to themselves,thus promoting individual growth or at least turn and run screaming,and forumites are entertained through voyeuristic,masturbatory journeys,everybody wins...I think Billy will do very well...in the end.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:27 pm

In that case keep trying to sneak after yer niece behind her jealous father's back. The cop's wife is actually safer--he may thank you for taking care of business for him there.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Ciggy wrote:In that case keep trying to sneak after yer niece behind her jealous father's back. The cop's wife is actually safer--he may thank you for taking care of business for him there.

...I'm sure the former gay mayor of Port Stephens,Steve Busteed would agree with that...but Mary Braun said I wanted his daughter...and I was behind,2 weeks rent...must die for that one.
You know,there's something to what you said,The Cop,noticed me walk off the train with her...he was'nt angry.I'm the most hated man in Taree...well,anywhere I go...but the cops know who I* am...he did'nt react like the others...High order rituals in Masonary,may have swayed his sexual preferences...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:28 am

Billy Ruben (Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:37 pm) wrote:High order rituals in Masonary,may have swayed his sexual preferences...

Some of them end up with a cuckolding fetish: the desire to watch other men fuck their wife.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next